Discord Tag:
WistiER

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes.

Timezone & Country:
CEST I Denmark.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
On everyday for alot of hours 5-14 depends on time and day.
But i am active everyday for alot of hours.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
Well im studying jura in real life and i would like to get some experience in a roleplay game where i could maybe learn in some of the role play scenarios i would go thru in the real world if i actually get thru with school.

I want to try something new and i hope i can use my experience in real law school to make a fully honest and good lawyer as my character.

I think that SRP could use a fully honest and fair lawyer who actually know's what they are doing i have tried it before i have been experience to real lawsuits and a trial lawyer yes, i didnt have alot to say but i was there i know how this works and i want to use my experience for a fair and honest character who is already in a good rep, i know most of srp in the crime scene dont even wish for a lawyer because of the time zone difference when im online most people are offline but a few people who i could help using my timezone difference and im an active player who wants to see things change in srp and as a goverment.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes i have an good understanding.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Well i want to make a good lawyer with my character and of course i want to help alot of other characters which could need a hand i want to make a complete lawyer with Allison and i just want to have fun with roleplaying with the fellow co workers and fellow roleplayers.

I want to be a fully fair lawyer who will be deeply respected by everybody.

My goals are also to change Karakura for the greater good they are going thru a hard dark time with snakes and false goverment officials who seem to be helping the other side i think that karakura needs that one lawyer who is there for everybody good or the bad side she would want to help anybody who needed.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Well i would say the lawyer role is one of the most important one's in the goverment they are there to help their clients to either win or win they can help get people in jail or get their time reduced they are always known for their lawsuits and the better you are the more you get so i am told.
When playing or in lawsuits its just about winning and trying to best and you need to be deeply honest and need to dig down into their clients and find their backstories they are deeply just interesting if im deeply honest in my choice.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, i acknowledge that i have the opportunity to do that yes.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes fully, if i get accepted i would be dedicated to my position.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, as it should be.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Allison Holland.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mrs

Current age:

Date of birth:
14 of march 1994.

Academic Degree:
PHD Degree.

Major(s):
Criminal Justice &
Sociology

Minor(s):
Pre-Law
Mathematics

Work experience:
I will be new on the work market, i have just gotten done with my Law school and is planning on getting to work but i am fully new so i would need to learn how to follow and what to do that i have not learnt in the books or the movies we have watched during law school.

Seeing that i will be new i hope to be able to be given somebody to follow during my new work experience and i dont wish to lie during my job application so i thought it would be smartest to be fully honest that im fully new at this.

I want to be able to help everybody for what they need and i will be there for that even tho i have a lack of Work experience, but i am straight out of my PHd
I wish i had more work experience but i hope i can leave a trail here and wish to be able to start my Work experience here in Karakura as a lawyer and a sucessfull one at that.

Nationality & born location:
Born in moscow, Russia

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Russian
Latin
Japanese

Criminal record:
I am fully clean.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I think i would make a good candidate because of who i am and im always ready to learn more from my coworkers i know alot of what i need to know but im planning on being able to do my best either way. I dont give up and i want to keep fighting im good at investigating which is a big part of the job i need to know what im dealing with in any part.

If i see my opportunity to be better i will always take it i fight to be the best and i WANT to be the best lawyer Karakura has i have deep respect for the fellow lawyers.
If possible i would do this for free this is my dream job having the chance means the world to me, if i can i want to help people i always want to i have feelings for people but i need to do my job i think im build for this job without even thinking twice im confident.

If im wrong so be it i want to learn and i learn by mistakes and by my fellow people i have done the books the movies and my research i just want to be able to actually try having this is a job to be able to feel how it is to live my dream job, if i get accepted im not planning on leaving and im planning on staying loyal to my job. I also want to help karakura for the greater good, law suits and so on even if its as simple as helping somebody recieve a ID i want to help with it.

Im a loyal person and i want this job and i wont give up any time soon, i can research well after alot of years in school i think im a ready candidate to be given the shot for this my accomplishments are amazing but i want to have more.

I would never call myself better than any lawyer and after all i am human so i will do my best for all of my clients to help them.

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread