Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
ayokayy's reporter application

Out of Character | Basic information
What is your in-game name?:
ayokayy (I use three other accounts, kissako, kesareta, and testam3nt.)

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
willi#0456

Do you have a microphone?:
Indeed I do.

List your timezone and country:
GMT/BST | England.

How active are you on the server?:
In short, I'm rarely not on the server in the afternoon/mid-evening, every single day, whether it be a weekday or not. I've been (pretty much) consecutively logging onto the server every day or two without fail unless something major has happened in my life causing change. I'm always one to check the forums once in a while and I am very active on discord, chatting in SRP-associated discord servers.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
N/A

Link any past applications below:
MOST RECENT APPLICATIONS IN DESCENDING ORDER

Event Team Application: CLICK HERE - PENDING

Tutor Application: CLICK HERE - ACCEPTED

Club Application (2): CLICK HERE - ACCEPTED

School Council Application: CLICK HERE - ACCEPTED

Club Application: CLICK HERE - DENIED

Slovakian Application: CLICK HERE - ACCEPTED

Journalist Application: CLICK HERE - DENIED

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?:
Reporter

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation to apply for the reporter role is mainly due to the constant practice of writing and my ability to do it with decency. Other reasons for applying, in no particular favour over the other, would be because:
  • My dedication to writing in any sort of format for a wide range of things is at an all-time high as of the time this application has been posted.
  • I believe that my constant performance in producing needed skills for writing has been displayed throughout the server, therefore giving me the confidence to go for a role that I believe suits me well.
  • I'm able to keep at writing for a fair amount of time, as my usual writer's block period isn't too long.

Do you have any experience in this work?:
To keep it simple, no, but I understand from the news reports, that there is a similar format for each thread and how the writer describes an event or situation.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
I am fully aware of the rules that the role I'm applying for corresponds to.

Why should you be accepted over others?:
Despite myself believing that everyone has a chance to obtain the role I'm applying for, some reasons could be that I am a native English speaker, considering that Reporters type in English and communicate in English. Another example could be that I may have more time than others right now, due to the new year (grade) transition that took place 3-4 months ago and I understand that people may still have issues at this time, whereas I have not ran into many issues regarding the new school year at this point in time.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
Yes, definitely. I'm able to understand what a reporter's goal is when doing their job.

Summarize what your position does in the town:
The reporter's job is to, essentially, provide a television network, a newspaper, or radio with information or events that have happened recently. The information shared has the goal of changing someone's views on a past situation or current. The public vote is key to many things, especially in politics. For example, when someone runs for Mayor or Prime Minister, people's vote has a big impact. Things that are reported can "change the game" in many scenarios. When the reporter is not chasing people around, they could be seen researching nearby events reported on social media, making their way to report for whoever they provide information with (unless the reporter does not represent any company or business).

In Character | Questionnaire
Full Name:
Meikan Masuo

Preferred name & Title:
Ms. Masuo

Current age? (25+):

Past job experiences?:
When I was 18, I had two jobs, working at Shinboshi Sakaya and Koribureku. At 23, after graduating and getting my bachelor's degree in accounting and finance, I started working as a business ****yst. After 3 months of looking for a job online, I finally found a half-decent role at this broadcasting company. My wage was OK there, but it just didn't seem right, being far from home. So, when I was 24, I decided to come back to Karakura and am currently unemployed.

How would you describe yourself?:
I'd describe myself as an outgoing, lenient person. Only sometimes do I share aggression, but it's usually in a jokingly sense. Sometimes, I'm not the best at understanding other people's feelings, but I assure you, that I'm always developing as a human being and. eventually, I'll find understanding within how someone else, of the same society I reside in, feels.

What sort of things would you write about?:
I would probably write about exciting, positive things, such as seasonal events, but: if needed, I can always do some true-crime writing! It's not a problem. Whatever I'm faced with, I'll write about!

What jobs will you execute with this position?:
The jobs I will execute with this position would be doing lots of research and interviewing people that are deemed as "important" when it comes to the thing I'm reporting. I wouldn't go up to Reizo Tokushima to ask him how IV-Drip works, if you get what I'm saying.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
No, I do not.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
N/A

Nationality & Born location:
I am Japanese and I was born in the Hospital of Karakura.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
ACCEPTED
> Upon reviewing your application, you have been deemed fit for the reporter role!
Please DM mimbs#3801 if you have any queries about the application

Your role will be set up in the discord and I'll shoot you a DM regarding the position soon!

Users who are viewing this thread