testam3nt

Do you have Discord?:
will!#5438

How old are you?:
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT/BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I play SchoolRP for about 2-4 hours everyday, trying my absolute best to interact with people in the community and to just generally have fun roleplaying and developing skill in language and literature.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, 100%.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The purpose of the tutor role is to provide a more personal (or secluded) learning environment, in which students are given certain tasks to complete that relate to the subject that the student may be focusing on/studying about. A reason for tutoring may be: a) A student needs to catch up with a certain topic, therefore going to a tutor in their spare time to seek assistance with such. b) The student may have trouble working in a public environment, or are causing disruption in which the teacher is forced to stall the class in order to remove said student.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
It is fair to say that I have good experience with roleplay in general. I have previously been on the high-school cheer-team, which has helped me with roleplay massively. Whilst I was in the team, my motivation to write long actions and focus on how I write every action I send. I have also roleplayed as a council member before, club-leader and been on a few sports teams.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Police Officer Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/kesaretas-police-officer-application.42599/#post-133478 - DENIED

Club Application (#2) - https://schoolrp.net/threads/kesaretas-club-application-2.39236/ - ACCEPTED

Council Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-kesaretas-council-application.39173/ - ACCEPTED

Club Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/kesaretas-club-application.38917/ - DENIED

Slovakian Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/slovakian-application-wvllow.35608/ - ACCEPTED.

Journalist Application - https://schoolrp.net/threads/temptisms-journalist-application.32785/ - DENIED.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-11 on the account I am applying for.

Situations

qGjs09g (1).png

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would react passively, in an attempt to neutralize their behaviour so that no initial warning has to be put in place, as giving out a warning straight-away wouldn’t match up with my character’s lenient personality. The character also attempts to make it feel as though the student doesn’t have an enemy, but a friend that can help them with education-related issues that they need assistance with. They’d go on to ask the student why they were insulted, before acting in an understanding manner and telling them if they needed help with anything related to the character’s job.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
The character simply calls out the two students that are currently issuing each other physical contact, making sure that every move they do from then on will be assessed in making a final conclusion for a potential punishment. If said contact continues, the character breaks the two up, making sure that their antics are discontinued, the students told to give their verdict without the other interrupting what they have to say.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would instantly react, assertively addressing what the colleague has deemed to have done wrong. With this, the impact should show to the co-worker how their actions lead to a potential removal from their role at Karakura High-School, which I doubt they would want. If such mischievous behaviour continues, the character would let SLT become aware of such a thing (OOCly) with evidence.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
When in the break room, the character would most likely be studying all of the subjects students are generally forced to take (humanities, modern foreign languages, et cetera). There's a chance they'll also be looking at pictures of cute pets if they have the time and it's deemed suitable enough. The character is also there to help other teachers if they have the time to do such thing.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me &7pulled out a sheet of paper from the drawer, taking a biro pen out of her pocket, placing both objects onto the table, sliding in her seat as she looked at the student with a poker-face. &f"This is the topic you're currently studying on, correct?"

/me &7slid some sheets into a pink, transparent folder clicking it shut, the folder being slid into her chic bag. Yuzuki began whistling a small melody, exiting the Tutoring area, in search of the employee break-room.

/me &fsays "Alright then Meikan," &7slid out of her seat, tucking it under the table as she picked up her chic bag, gripping onto the handle(s), a genuine smile on her face. &f"I will see you tomorrow. Same time, perhaps?"

In-Character Section

qGjs09g (1).png

Full Name (First & Last only):
Yuzuki Taikan

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.

Preferred Name:
Ms. Taikan.

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism.

Marital Status:
Single.

Academic Degree:
PhD.

Year of Graduation:
January, 2011.

Major(s):
English Literature, Astronomy.

Minors:
Mathematics, Anthropology.

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Backstory:
Yuzuki Taikan, as a 13-year-old girl, had always thrived academically, becoming President of her school's Math Club and joining the 'nerds' clique. She was also known as one of the 'basic' students in her school, not necessarily attracting popularity to her name. Her father wasn't really a fan of Yuzuki's academic goals and pushed her to try out for the school's cheerleading team, but always managed to fail such an objective, due to talks with the captain previous to the event. She wanted to be herself, without her parents nudging her in the wrong direction. Her mother, however, played much more of a parental role in Yuzu's life. She was the one person the girl needed to continue being herself in the best way she could possibly be. They did a lot of activities together, such as taking Yuzu to the park, going shopping with her, helping her study and many more general activities that a mother and child would do on a daily basis. She then moved to Karakura, in a 1-bedroom apartment to partly supervise and take some blame for her nieces/nephews actions. Many men tried to seduce their way into a relationship with her, mainly at bars and at Club Luxe specifically, but it never really happened. She has always been a woman without love. Yuzuki focused on her subjects for most of her life as a teen, achieving a PhD in January of 2016. This now meant, to her at least, that she could now have whatever job she truly aspired to have, without any academic problem getting in her way. Unfortunately, there were many times where her applications got rejected, due to herself having a PhD. At this point in time, Yuzuki considered an employee role at Karakura High-School, obtaining a role as tutor, with the reason to continue helping children with their academic struggles.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
The main motive of myself applying to join the faculty team at Karakura High-School is to help develop children's learning and values to make sure that they avoid certain behaviour from their parents or guardians. I, myself, have luckily not encountered such abuse from my parents, but I believe that no child deserves such a thing. I also want to be a part of this school's workforce due to my own general skill in education. I want to share my talents with other children so that they can excel in their exams and future learning. Every student in the school deserves a bright future and has a right to a good education. I am also someone who sets good examples of how a citizen of Japan should act.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate:
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that I should be accepted over other applicants due to my excellence in many general subjects. I am able to display lots of quality advice when it comes to people who are currently struggling in their academic stage of life, which is why I have applied for the role of Tutor. Not only that, but I am well-disciplined and am able to show respect to the people around me. Personally, I believe that my determination and other important qualities that I own, make me someone who truly deserves a job such as a Tutor.

Extra

qGjs09g (1).png

Additional notes about your application:
The skin is yet to be complete, but it will be done in the coming days.

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for TUTOR has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0245 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread