players online

Accepted benny's office secretary/manager app

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpnny

Level 20
Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:

Simmer4Ever133YT (going to be changed soon.)

Do you have discord?
Yes! My discord is benny#6666

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been banned once for doxxing, this was a one time occurence and I have since learnt from my terrible mistakes! Appeal Link: https://schoolrp.net/threads/bennygrandes-ban-appeal-and-apology.29371/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am really active on SchoolRP and the forums, I log onto SRP for around 3-8 hours a day, this can sometimes change depending on my schedule for example if I am in school or not but if you would like to reach me you could always dm me on discord. I am on the SRP forums for around 1 hour each day, depending on if I need to apply for something or not.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Office Manager preferably, if not then Office Secretary!

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The Office Manager/Secretaries role is to serve any student that approaches the front desk asking for help. We are usually located in the front of school and are always there if a student needs us or seeks help. The office secretary is required to be prepared and keep professional with the students.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do and I hope I never do get ICly fired!

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
Yes, I do know how to SeriousRP.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have roleplayed for around 3 years on SchoolRP, and done EmployeeRP before as an Office Secretary, Counselor and Geography Teacher. I have also done AdultRP and much more. I only started taking Roleplay seriously in around November 2019 although, where I became more involved in the SchoolRP community and was very active.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/bennygrandes-ban-appeal-and-apology.29371/ - ban appeal

(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/bennys-guidance-counselor-application.24221/ - counselor application

(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/geography-teacher-application.19924/ - geography teacher application

(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/dutch-application-bpnny.19241/ - dutch application

(Accepted)

http://schoolrp.net/index.php?posts/79670/ - french application

(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.26966/ - spanish application

(Accepted)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-application.23312/ - office secretary application

(Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teaching-assistant-application.22493/ - teaching assistant application

(Denied)

https://schoolrp.net/threads/bennys-event-team-application.23828/ - event team application

(Denied)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would politely ask them to calm down and ask them what their issue is and why they are cursing at me. I would try to fully understand them and then politely tell them that if they do not stop cursing at me then they will be served with a detention with me after school. If I ever lost my temper on them this would risk my role as an Office Secretary which I would not like to lose. If the principal or dean was needed I would ask a fellow professor/teacher to call them down to the front office where I am stationed or I may take the student up to the Principal/Dean's office if it was an urgent matter that needed to be dealt with by a higher-up position. If they ever got aggressive towards me, or did something that could damage my self esteem or myself then I may have to stand back and let another School Employee deal with it.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
If it was very serious to the point where it could get me hurt or in trouble then I would have to politely decline and ask the principal to go ask another school employee and explain why I am currently unable to fulfill the hazardous job. But if it was not something that would do that then I would greatly accept the job and go sort out what is needed such as a fight and try to de-escalate it to the best of my abilities and serve them with a trip to the College Dean or Principal's office as this is NOT the behaviour we expect from the students at Karakura High because we would like you to stay friendly and professional to others around you.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Firstly, I would inform them of what they are doing wrong. If they continue to act out of order and be dangerous on the job, I will gather screenshots and send them to our boss (KimiNoUso) so that he is able to deal with it as it is out of my range to do so if they are declining my information. If they continued and KimiNoUso or any other higher-up was able to come I would take them aside and try to decrease their dangerous behaviour. If they were asked to do this by the principal then I will let it slide.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the breakroom my character acts with solid professionalism towards her fellow co-workers; she would make sure to converse with her co-workers and ask them how their day is going etcetera whilst she'd eat her lunch.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would rummage through the drawer, looking for a spare school schedule to give to the student.
/me She would grab a pen and paper, writing down directions to give to the student who asked for them
/me She would scrub down the surface of the desk in front of her, making sure it is clean and presentable.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:

Kayoko Miyahara

Age (Minimum age is 25):
36 years old.

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mrs.

Academic Degree:
Masters.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
English, Maths
Minors:
Dance, Music.

Backstory

Kayoko Miyahara was born in 1986, growing up in Tokyo, Japan. Kayoko's childhood was very easy, her father was the Chief Of Tokyo Police and her mother was the Principal at her school. Kayoko met her soon to be husband at the age of 19, even though he was in a relationship at the time with another woman. At the age of 20, Kayoko started dating her soon to be husband, after his girlfriend abandoned him with his children while he was also studying at the same university with her which was quite a struggle for him as he was dealing with children and university and the same time. At the age of 21, while studying towards her Masters degree in University, she gave birth to triplets. She took on handling the 3 children and still worked towards receiving her Masters Degree in University. At the age of 23, she graduated with a fully awarded Masters degree. Afterwards she moved to Karakura where her boyfriend had moved the month before with her triplets in order to take care of them away from the city environment. At 24, her husband engaged and they married the following year at a church in Tokyo. Kayoko also took on her husbands children that he had before with another women before they knew eachother and she became their loving step mother, she also got a job as a dance instructor which she deeply loved doing. At the age of 25, Kayoko was diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder which made her struggle with everyday things and made her have to leave her job as a dance instructor when she has repetitive thoughts which she was unable to control, which she has been working on controlling over the years. For a few years life was normal for Kayoko and her family, then at the age of 35, Kayoko fell down the stairs and took a hard hit to the head, which sent her to the hospital and required her to have immediate surgery to stop internal bleeding from happening, which she of course was healed from, and then we are here now at the point where Kayoko is looking for a job and finding one in the High School!

Motivation for Joining KHS:

My motivation for joining KHS is that I really enjoy having a job on SchoolRP. When I got banned from SchoolRP I was very upset because I enjoyed my job as an Office Secretary. I am determined to get back into this position and begin working as a School Employee again because it really is something I enjoy doing. SchoolRP has many job opportunities and I have really found something that I liked doing. Therefore I am applying again because I have really missed the EmployeeRP side of School Roleplay! I enjoy helping around the Highschool and making sure everything is running smoothly.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over the other applicants because I am really active on SchoolRP and am very determined towards daily things. I also have experience as I used to Roleplay in this field of work on SRP. I enjoy being professional, even though I may slip OOCly sometimes; ICly my behaviour will never change and will stay extra professional at all times on the school site and outside of the school site while exchanging words with fellow co-workers or students if they say hello to me! I do not lose my temper much if anyone says things to me and I am able to react in correct ways.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Office Secretary, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game; as stated in the employee information, you cannot apply for higher-up roles.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via discord: @KimiNoUso#9999 to get your roles and permissions setup.
- Overall pretty decent application, I'm willing to give you another shot with a new position; welcome back.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread