Niazs

Level 5
goldznhour
goldznhour
Fundraiser
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:
goldznhour (main)
goldznhr (alt and the one I will be applying with)

What is your time zone?:
MST (Mountain Standard Time)

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)
nadii.

Link all previous applications you made on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lang-app-italian.65667/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/naddi_-reporter-application.56633/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/niazs-french-language-application.56431/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/goldznhour-build-team-application.56123/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-app-sneek_3.37564/#post-117850 (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/uwe-h-kamodo-chef-application.37290/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/collin-h-caellaigh-jsl-language-app.36423/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nurse-application-harper-a-r-lean.20615/ (Accepted)

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I would like to believe my activity ranges between 6 and 8 within SchoolRP, depending on that week and what is going on in my life at the time! Otherwise, I believe I am fairly active and am able to get online most days when I feel up for it. It varies depending on my work and school schedule, but otherwise, it still remains fairly active.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
I have been playing SRP for about 6 years now and have experienced all sorts of different types of roleplay, from medicalRP to jockRP, romanceRP, and many other types. I myself haven’t played within other roleplay networks; I have mostly stuck with SchoolRP server

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
goldznhour: Annika J. DuPont {B}{College-Track-Cap}
goldznhr: Ro’sa Prasad {Adult}

What is the subject you want to teach?:
Forensic Anthropology (Study of Bones)
Google's definition of it: Forensic anthropology is a special sub-field of physical anthropology (the study of human remains) that involves applying skeletal ****ysis and techniques in archaeology to solving criminal cases.

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
My motivation to become a professor is to bring a new subject into SRP. I haven’t seen a lot of classes held about forensics and the different fields that it encompasses. With a subject like forensic anthropology, some may consider it fairly boring, but I hope to find a way to make it fun and somewhat of a new learning experience. As well, I would like the experience of a new type of roleplay within the server. Like I mentioned before, I have been part of the SRP community for quite some time and would enjoy experiencing something new.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. This would be a class held between two periods. The first period would be one where Ro’sa will give the students the answers through a lesson on the subject they are learning, giving them small hints on what their next class holds for them if they attend it and to pay attention as it would be important for the game in the next period. She would most likely be a little sly with this interactive class, as she enjoys teasing and having a little bit of fun to make everyone's days just a little bit more interesting than they were. Once the second period rolls around, she will announce in her class that the students will be doing a Kahoot! Students will be allowed to pair up to answer the questions on the screen and one again as they play the game, depending on who’s truly paying attention. She will be dropping hints throughout the game as she walks around the class, watching how the students are doing. She may or may not be watching to see who’s screens turn red as well, just so she knows who is and isn’t paying attention in class. The top three winners will receive a prize from Mrs. Prasad, as they were paying attention in classes held beforehand.

2. Scenarios! Ms. Prasad would ask a student to come up to the front of the class, give them a bone character, and give the second student hints about whether or not they were close. She would give them an age, cause of death, certain fractures their bones may have, and etc. Once the student understands the assignment, she will explain the scenario to another student to come up to the class, explain what they should look for, tell them where the bones, aka the student, were found, and ask them what initial markers they should look for. As the second student looks for significant markers they are taught about, the first student will be telling them if they are getting closer. It would basically be a game of 20 questions. Once the 20 questions are up, Ms. Prasad will clap her hands together and call it time. She would ask for the second student's final answers and then look at the first student to reveal the answer about whether or not they were correct.

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

For the first idea, Ro’sa loves to give hands-on experience, and with Karakura's history, there are endless possibilities for her to give her students hands-on experience and help them decide whether or not they would like to join one of the vast fields of anthropology. After a fair amount of research, it would be likely that Ms. Prasad would like to take them to the beach or forest to receive this hands-on experience. She would welcome the idea of different animal bones or shells going to these places. Offering a fun scavenger hunt with a reward at the end of it. To the best of her ability, she would prepare for this class by photocopying books with different tasks within them and telling the students to find and discover certain items or remain on the list. For example, say she tells them to find her a shell and send her a picture of it with a rough estimate of how old they believe it may be. She would also give them hints on where to look. This would give the students a learning experience outside of the classroom, but it would also be a way for Ro’sa to teach them about the world around them. Even though Forensic Anthropology is about the study of the human skeleton, it would be a great way to welcome students into the subject of bones and discuss the difference between the human skeleton and animal skeleton

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

Not wanting to assume the first thing that comes to mind when she witnesses Spartans surrounding a young bobcat, she would walk up to them and kindly, to begin with, ask them what they were doing, and if needed, Ro’sa would ask them to step away from the bobcat. She would try to hear both sides of the story, but if she saw the Spartans harm the Bobcat or the other way around, as well as any dress injuries on either group, she would either give them a verbal warning or give them detention for fighting. She would surely want to deescalate the situation at the very first moment that comes to pass.

Your character would be supervising detention; one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions. What would your character do?
Without a doubt, Ro’sa would try her best to remain calm and patient during the constant number of questions she had that were unreasonable. She would give the student a fair warning that if they were not to focus on their detention task, she would be forced to take another course of action. If they were to continue, she would walk up to them and peer down at the task booklet to view what they had done so far, if she were to see it unfinished and untouched. Ro’sa would shake her head at them, once again warning them that it was their final warning, or she would be contacting SLT about their behaviour in detention and leaving the consequences of their action in their hands.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
Standing at the front of the class as she teaches, Mrs. Prasad would notice the group of cheerleaders disturbing the class as she attempted to teach. Walking over to them, she would grab their attention by knocking on their table and raising an eyebrow at them. Asking what could be more important than paying attention in class. No matter the response they give her, she would recommend that they turn off their phones and leave the other students alone, or else she will give them detention for disrupting the class and calling out other students within the class. Signaling that it would be the only warning they would receive before walking back up to the front of the class, prepared to start where she had left off!

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
After trying her best to break up the fight on her own, Ms. Prasad would likely use her radio and call for help, hoping that if there were more supervisors or higher ups to help break up the fight, it would eventually end. Through the radio, she would explain the situation and where it was located. Well, she is waiting. Ro’sa would continue to try to deesclate the situation while she waited for help to arrive, attempting to break it up and give out warnings to them as it could only end badly for them here on out if they continued to refuse to break up the situation.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?:
Ro’sa Prasad, also known as Mama Prasad to a lot of people, is an elegant woman with three rambunctious children. From her Italian-Aussie descent, she has beautifully golden tan skin and blonde hair. Though she may be older, Ro’sa has a personality that compliments all age groups. Normally, people would consider her to be dressed up, as she always carries her purse around with her, dressed in a dress or a pant suit.

She tries her best to offer a positive outlook on life, no matter if there are situations pointing the other way. Ro’sa believes everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty, so she tries to hear both sides of the story. As for students, she knows that sometimes they can get out of hand, as she does have three children herself to look after. She knows how to treat students with respect and knows when she needs to make the proper judgment calls. She tries to be a friend of the students; she can be serious at some points, but other days she loves to let out a little joke that no one expects from her to boost the mood of a boring day. She wishes to welcome and open the idea of a fun learning space for the students, a place for them to learn, be there for them, and help them succeed educationally. As for her fellow faculty members, she is the type who would love to become friends with them all; she welcomes them into a friendly environment and leaves a smile across her face. She wishes to learn from them so she herself can do better as a faculty member.

Though she isn’t quite sure of her plans for the future, one thing is for sure: she wants to be there in her children's lives and be there as a mother and a professor. Someone to look up to and offer a good influence. Ro’sa shows how unique she is through her personality and attitude. Offering a new point of view on things. She may be uptight and serious, but she is a great woman. With a great personality that leaves you wanting to learn more.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.
At a very young age, Ro’sa has always had a love of science, but most of all, she loved to learn the secrets that human bones and animal bones can tell a person. From the age the specimen died to the closest time frame of when they died as well Telling the story of their life through injuries such as broken bones, bone graphs, fractures, and so much more. So that all being said, Ro’sa took her very first steps into the real science world once she graduated high school and went off to university. With 3 years left of school to become an official forensic anthropologist, Ro’sa gave birth to her firstborn, Ryusei Prasad. Her pride and joy made her so happy to bring her beautiful boy into the world, but she still wished to continue her education, so that's what she did. At day, she was a student, and at night, she was a loving mother. Eventually, 10 months later, she had given birth to her second child, Ryker Prasad. Ryker was a sweetheart and a mama’s boy all through his years; he’d always come running to his mama to look after him. Another year of school and being a mother passed, and she gave birth to her third child, Rui Prasad. Happy with how far she has come in life. Ro’sa was ready to finish her last year of school. With her three children by her side and her husband, even though everything seemed fairly happy within their lives, behind closed doors was not all that, but either way they put up with it. Once Ro’sa had finished school, she spent most of her time home, tending to her children instead of using her degree. A couple years later, their family friend’s daughter came to officially stay with them; the boys were 12 at the time and Rui was 11, all so close in age, leaving the house filled with chaos but also leaving Ro’sa missing the science world. As soon as the children were old enough to move out, they all moved to Karakura and eventually started their final years of education there. Ro’sa decided to take a step back and reenter the world of science. Heading back into the field was a huge decision because she had been out of it so long, but it was one of the best decisions she had ever made in her life. Stepping back and becoming happy with her life once more, she stepped up and asked her husband for a divorce, which left her to where she is now, in Karakura with her children, trying to accommodate a job to help take care of them and being there more than ever for them.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Ro’sa Prasad

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs. Prasad

Given Name(s):
Ro’sa

Preferred Name:
“Ro’sa is perfectly fine. I do love my given name personally.

Gender & pronouns:
“I am female; she/her pronouns shall work for me.”

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Divorced

Nationality:
Italian-Aussie

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

4 years

Working Experience (# of years):
3 years

Academic Degree:
PHD: Forensic Anthroplogy: 10 years, 1998–2008

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Forensic Anthropology

Minors:
Psychology 1998–2002
Criminology 2017–2021.

Native Languages:
Italian

Other Languages:
French

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Forensic Anthropology

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
If you have any questions regarding the timeline, don't be afraid to shoot me a DM
Thank you for taking the time to read this <3​

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread