Omega
College Council | Nevaeh Holland
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

CakeRP

AYORP

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

I have about 4 bans from 3 years ago. I still wish I was more mature at that time. Unfortunately, I was not but now i have matured greatly and I have been applying to more factions.

What is your timezone?:

EST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

zsxvqge

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

ACCEPTED

Accepted - CakeRP’s Professor Application #2 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Accepted - CakeRP's Professor Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Accepted - CakeRP's School Employee app #3 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

DENIED

Denied - Cakerp's Receptionist application #2 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Denied - Cakerp's Receptionist Application. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Denied - CakeRP’s Surgeon application. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Denied - EGGRP's Governor Application. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Denied - Eggrp's Lawyer #2 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Denied - CakeRP's Judge application (3rd government application) WIP | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Denied - College Council Application- CakeRP | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity varies on different days. Some days I will be on for hours and some I will only be on for an hour or two. I try to increase my activity daily but with school and lacrosse on the weekdays it is pretty hard. I am aiming to become more active so be ready for that.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

CakeRP: Adult
College Masters
Professor

AyoRP: Grade 9
Grade 12.

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am very aware that inactivity will result in my removal.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council members are basically hall monitors or the students that plan fun events for the school! Student councilors are to prevent fights and other disturbances in the school. The student council can also plan fun events to do around the school! They are there to ensure safety of students and faculty members. The student council are to enforce the rules of the school. Student councilors are also very important to monitor detention and take a weight of the school faculty's shoulders. When a school faculty member needs assistance with a fight or another problem within the school, a council member will go assist them in defusing a fight or situation. The student council are not to show bias to friends or family. They need to make sure every punishment is fair and correct.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

My motivation for applying is very simple, I want to be a leader within the community. To do that, I need to join many factions. By applying for factions, it shows I am invested and determined to be there and help others. If I don't get in the first time, I take time to reflect on my application and then re write it to make the application extremely better. I want to help out other council members who might not be familiar with the school faction since I have been a professor twice and know what I am doing very well. I want to be there to help other students with questions they might have and just to ensure the school is a safe learning area.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes, I am aware I will be using my creativity and teamwork.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

College/Highschool President: The president for council is basically the leaders of their respective council grade. They are to ensure no councilors are abusing their powers. If that were to happen they would go to someone higher than them meaning SLT or the council lead. The president is also the council event coordinator along with the SLT. They are to create events for the school to do and will enlist the help of other councilors to do it.

Vice President: This role is also more like president but they are the second hand person. They are there to also lead the councils but be behind the Vice President.

SLT- The SLT is there to suspend students and assist the faculty and councilors.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Nevaeh would stop and try to figure out what is going on. She would then talk to the students one by one and figure out why they are verbally harassing each other. If they continue to ignore Nevaeh, she would threaten detention once. Once she has their attention Nevaeh would then talk to them and ask why they are harassing each other and because they do not have a valid answer she would tell them to go on their ways.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Nevaeh would call for assistance to help stop this masked individual and she would then try to quickly catch up to him. Once her backup came and she helped get the man stopped she would confiscate the mask per school rules and hand the person a detention slip. Nevaeh would then write up a report for SLT to see, so they can talk to this student in person. The students actions do not go unjust and he or she will get the right punishment.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

Nevaeh would act all calm and just take out her phone and get recordings of the abuse of power. Once she had enough proof, she would step in and confront the councilor. This leads to Nevaeh having a 1 on 1 with the council member. She would explain that their actions are not right and that they are abusing their power. Nevaeh would go to the dean and president and make sure they have copies of this footage to review.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

If I missed information during a meeting, I would go to my fellow council members and ask them if they caught the information. If they did not, I would go to my vice president and follow the chain of command.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would remain calm with the faculty member and ask them to contact my higher up. I would sit there and wait for my higher up to show up and let the faculty member go first out of respect for them. As Nevaeh has respect for everyone. Nevaeh would remain relaxed and attentive during this whole situation. Once its determined if she did something wrong, she would accept the punishment and go on with her day apologizing to the staff member and her higher up.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

"The Scavenger hunt"

This event showcases a scavenger hunt and you need to get clues from teachers and school employees. The clues are about their background and past. Every teacher and employee must come up with their own clues and the students that join in must have books with every clue in it. Then once they do research they must find the teacher or employee and ask if thats them. the school member would say "yes" or "no". If they answer is yes then that student gets an item. The person with the most items will get a cash prize. The cash prize can range from 50,000 yen to 100,000 yen. A lot of the faculty members need to participate to make this idea work. The students will cash in their items to the council by the time the deadline hits. The item can be a reward token or something of the SLT's choice.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Nevaeh Holland

Female

Phone number:

030-843-0686

How would you describe your personality?:

Nevaeh's' personality shows she's a kindhearted soul. She is there to treat others well and just assist everyone where they need help. Nevaeh is a leader not a follower and will prove it to the leader of council. Nevaeh just likes to relax and hang out with her friends. Nevaeh has many plans for the future such as having a good future with her baby and providing a good living. She plans to get married eventually and graduate college. Nevaeh is pregnant but it will not stop the determination she has to do the job right. Nevaeh wants to buy a house for her family and plans to provide the money needed as stated earlier. She wants to grow up to see her child have kids and to be a good grandmother. Nevaeh knows once shes old enough she will become a teacher or faculty worker in the same school she grew up going to and being a councilor. Nevaeh wants to be able to see the world and travel to new places as well.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

What separates me from other applicants is that I am a leader, and I am determined to join the council and protect the school. I will prove my worth and knowledge if I am accepted. I will show that because I have been in the professor faction twice, I know what I am doing. I want to be there for my fellow students and faculty members to make sure they do not have so much pressure and weight on their shoulders when dealing with situations. I will do my best and will not show any bias towards people including friends and family. Showing bias towards people is not being a good leader. It demonstrates that bad behavior does not get you far.

Why do you want this position?:

I want this position because I want to create events for the school to have fun with. I would like to keep the school safe and ensure a safe learning environment. I want to be a good leader like I stated before. I want to have fun and try something new. As trying something new is always good. I want to be leader and create new events for the school to do. With more events comes more fun days.

What interests you the most about student council?:

What interests me the most about student council is that I can use my creativity to create events for the school. It just sounds really fun to be able to do these events you create and seeing them live and being participated in. I like that we can make the school safe and take the pressure of school faculty. Being able to take the pressure of other faculty means that they do not have to stress and risk messing up with classes or their job.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment

What I can contribute to make the school safe is by stopping fights early and making sure they are not repeated. I will roam the school to make sure no one is fighting or getting into mischief. While their needs to be professionalism, having fun with doing events is even better! I have so many event ideas for the school its hard to name them all! I want to make sure that students have the most fun in school. By doing events this shows you have a fun side and the students will really enjoy it.​

Attachments

• body.png
    body.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 3

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to the Council Faction. Unfortunately, after the higher-ups have reviewed your application; We've decided to deny your application. Your application was denied due to the following reason(s) below:

Recent Player History:
Although infractions and server reputation are not detrimental factors to the initial application, we prefer players who have had a recent clean history and were more active within the integration of the server.

Inactivity:
You have not been active for a significant amount of time. Please raise your current activity and feel free to reapply again to the faction.

Formatting:
Please make sure to follow the provided format for the application process.

Users who are viewing this thread