Timezone & Country:

Timezone - EST

Country - United States

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Accepted
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cakerp’s-surgeon-application.61399/

Denied

For all these bans I have, I am so regretful of them and to this day I still think what could I have done to prevent these. I was super immature back when I first joined the server. I have greatly matured in SRP and I am on a lot of the staff's good side and I feel like I am starting to be trusted again, since I have not been in trouble for something major since 2021. I am going to be 16 in 26 days, which means my level of maturity is getting higher each day since I am learning new responsibilities every day. I hope you consider me even though my past on the server has been rough, I just hope the current time my maturity shows how good of a person I am.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am actively engaged in various activities on the server. On a regular basis, I dedicate a significant amount of time, approximately 2 to 5 hours per day, indulging in gameplay. However, during weekends, my involvement intensifies, and I often find myself devoting even longer hours to the server.

Of course, like any ordinary person, I have occasional out-of-character commitments that may arise, preventing me from being consistently present. Nonetheless, apart from these unforeseen circumstances, I remain consistently active and immersed in the server's community. Whether it's through Discord or engaging in the server itself, I actively participate, contribute, and remain available to interact with other players and contribute to the server's overall experience.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the role of Governor.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I am genuinely motivated to apply because I find the server's concept incredibly enjoyable and captivating. The aspect that particularly piques my curiosity is the intricate Government and the training process associated with it. I have spent considerable time observing and appreciating the art of the government and the rich lore. The excitement and thrill that these elements bring to the gameplay are what drive my enthusiasm to be a part of it.

However, when I say "fun," it encompasses more than just the entertainment value. I am genuinely committed to investing my time and effort into completing the rigorous training required to excel within the Government system. My aim is to progress through the ranks, showcasing my dedication and determination to become a significant figure within the server's Government community. I assure you that my interest extends beyond a fleeting fascination, and I am committed to remaining actively involved for an extended period, rather than losing interest and abandoning my responsibilities prematurely.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I understand Karakura's laws and Constitutional rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

My goal with my character is to build up his lore and have him progress in the government faction. I would like my character Drew to show people what he is worth and he is a good candidate for the governor spot. Drew wants to do many speeches and help with trials that require his presence. Drew is ready to become a Governor after being a professor his hole adult hood.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

To describe this role, a Governor basically needs to hand out Id's give speeches, help in trials and much more. A governor is a key part in SRP because they need to plan and help the city with many things. The governors are here to keep Karakura safe and have info on every big/main event that happens within the community. Governors handle marriages between couples. They also need to vote for laws that either will be approved or denied. They need to approve business. There are so many words to describe the Governor position, its impossible to use all of them. That is how you know the Governor is a key and important part of this community.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I acknowledge that upon being accepted I can be removed at any point.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I understand I am expected to be dedicated to my position.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I will show no OOC bias towards anyone even if they are my friends. I will be fair within the system and outside of it as well.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I have read everything about the faction and the rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

Yes, I am able to attend weekly meetings and events. It only depends if I am in school or not.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Drew Cherie

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Mr. Cherie

Current age:

Drew's current age is 30.

Date of birth:
09/25/1993

Male

Academic Degree:

Masters Degree in Political Science and Education

Major(s):

Majors Degree Law and Education,

Minor(s):

Minor Degree in Criminal Justice

Work experience:

Drew's work experience varies. He became a receptionist for Karakura High when he was 23. He spent two years as a receptionist at Karakura high school and College. When Drew was 25, he became a professor at Karakura High School and College. He worked as a professor for five years and is now going further in his careers' by applying to become a Governor. Drew is determined to get in because he wants to show the world how good of a Governor he would be. Drew would fix things in the laws that need to be fixed and attend trials where he would help with the case's as well. Drew is all in on his future and is trying to make a good living on it. He really wants to help support people and listen to the people's concerns on what they think needs to be fixed. All the jobs Drew has worked at, he has shown great leadership and works well with all his colleagues. Drew loves to help his colleagues when they need it and he will always be there for them in a time of need. All of this work experience and determination proves Drew's worth to have a shot as the next Governor in Karakura.

Political background:

Before Drew's father passed away from cancer, He was able to spectate his dad right at work. Drew's dad worked as a Governor in France. He got to experience what the job does and how hard it may be sometimes. His dad took him to major trials and much more. Drew grew passion from this. He then started attending way more trials and speeches when he was 15. Drew's dad still worked even though he was very sick. Drew knew his father was not going to make it much longer and would eventually pass away as cancer treatments were not working. Drew's dad still took his son everywhere with him. He took him out of the country to visit places In need and suffered from natural disasters. Drew soon learned that a governor is the most important position ever. When Drew's dad died Drew was grieving but remembered his dads last word "Go out there and continue my legacy, wether its here or somewhere else". Drew's dad was super popular in France for his work as a governor and Drew knew he could not disappoint France and his community. This is when Drew started studying so much about law school, criminal justice, and political science. Drew figured he was a bit young to be a governor right away so he became a receptionist and professor. When Drew turned 30 he started applying for the governor position. While waiting for his results Drew studied and studied hours after hours. He was not going to give up and he will secure 1/2 governor spots. Drew has a big political background within his family so this gives him a bigger chance at becoming part of that legacy to.

Nationality & born location:

Drew is French and was born in Paris, France. That is where he grew up most of his life before coming to Karakura when he was 18.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

Drew is fluent in French
Drew is fluent in Italian.
Drew is fluent in Russian

Criminal record:

Drew Cherie has no criminal record what so ever as he was a professor.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

Drew is a good candidate for this job because he has so much family history. Drew has been studying in law, political science and criminal justice. Drew wants to help make Karakura safer and prevent most crime from happening. Drew wants to pass laws and prevent the bad laws from going threw. Drew will do many speeches and will prepare weeks in advance. Drew also wants to work with the KPD in order to stop crime from going on. Drew will attend trials to help out and provide the required materials everyone needs. Drew is going to stop crime by passing certain laws that help prevent crime. Drew really wants Karakura to be a safe place where new people can come and not worry about all the gangs in the city. Drew also wants to show how determined he is on what he is trying to do. Drew is going to be a super good governor if he gets in. Drew works well with his colleagues and has shown great leadership in past jobs. Drew is super qualified as like stated earlier he has been studying and has been to many trials to spectate how things work. He also comes from a political background, so this all makes him the perfect candidate.

Notes:

If my application is up to par and there's spots for another government position, I will gladly take it.

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread