CakeRPiscool

Level 56
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
CakeRP
CakieRP (Applying on) (Will end up leaving high school council if I get in.)

Discord Tag:
zsxvqge (in the town discord my nick is CakeRP)

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Timezone & Country:
EST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server varies from day to day. I am normally on everyday and times are 4pm to 12 am EST from Monday-Friday. Weekends it could be all night it depends on how I feel.​

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is very simple! I am trying to be in many factions! I am currently in councilor and track. I would like to show the SRP community that you can achieve anything you would like to if you just try your best! I want to meet new people and just try new things! I also have applied for the government faction four different times now! I believe that shows how invested I am into this role. I also want to have fun in SRP and I really love the government faction and ever since I have started applying, I could not stop. I really would like to be apart of the team and hope this application shows.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

OOC Goals - I am trying to show the staff team and community that I am a better player in general, than I used to be. My history on the server when I first started was not good and I am so regretful for these actions I have done in the past. If I never got banned the amount of times I have been, I think I could be farther in my time in SRP. I could be in many more factions and maybe even a community team. I am starting to get on staff's good side in the server and I am becoming more trusted as I have helped many people and actually not have been banned since 2020. With not being banned since 2020 and having received no warnings, I think I have shown a little bit how I have improved in the community. Day by day I feel like I have improved my skills and I have became a better role model somewhat in the community. I am16 and I want to show even more what I can do.

IC Goals - As a Lawyer it is my job to help people in trials. I want to get people who are wrongfully convicted of something they have not done and get their names cleared in the justice system. I would like to help turn Kaurakura around as well as best I can. I will do my job correctly and with the correct passion. I will prove to everyone that me as a lawyer will help within the justice system and make things better. I will do my very best to help my clients win their cases and have families not go home heart broken. I will be prepared every time that I am needed to show up for a trial and have the correct evidence for those trials.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

lawyer is supposed to attend trials and support whoever their client is. They are supposed to gather evidence for trials and attempt to have their client found not guilty. Lawyers normally get assigned to cases or if someone is filing a lawsuit lawyers take them to a room in the government building and gather the persons evidence and what compensation they want. They are needed to attend meetings as well. Lawyers are also subject to be at the front desk to help answer calls. Lawyers are a key part to the government faction because like stated earlier they are there to represent the people who have been arrested or even KPD in a lawsuit.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I understand.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I understand.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I am.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Drew Shigglebottom

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:
10/21/1989

Academic Degree:
Political Science

Major(s):
Law
Minor(s):
Criminal Justice

Work experience:
Drew's work experience varies. He became a receptionist for Karakura High when he was 23. He spent two years as a receptionist at Karakura high school and College. When Drew was 25, he became a professor at Karakura High School and College. He worked as a professor for five years and is now going further in his careers' by applying to become a lawyer. Drew is determined to get in because he wants to show the world how good of a lawyer he would be. Drew would Drew is all in on his future and is trying to make a good living on it. He really wants to help support people and listen to the people's concerns on what they think needs to be fixed. All the jobs Drew has worked at, he has shown great leadership and works well with all his colleagues. Drew loves to help his colleagues when they need it and he will always be there for them in a time of need. Drew is just a basic person and he wants to help turn people who have been wrongfully convicted and get them the correct sentence they need which is being taken out of jail.

Nationality & born location:
France and Drew is French

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
French

Criminal record:
"I have no such criminal record."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

Drew is a good candidate for this job because he has so much family history. Drew has been studying in law, political science and criminal justice. Drew wants to help make Karakura safer and prevent most crime from happening. Drew wants to pass laws and prevent the bad laws from going threw. Drew will do many speeches and will prepare weeks in advance. Drew also wants to work with the KPD in order to stop crime from going on. Drew will attend trials to help out and provide the required materials everyone needs. Drew is going to stop crime by passing certain laws that help prevent crime. Drew really wants Karakura to be a safe place where new people can come and not worry about all the gangs in the city. Drew also wants to show how determined he is on what he is trying to do. Drew works well with his colleagues and has shown great leadership in past jobs. Drew is super qualified as like stated earlier he has been studying and has been to many trials to spectate how things work. He also comes from a political background, so this all makes him the perfect candidate. Before Drew's father passed away from cancer, He was able to spectate his dad right at work. Drew's dad worked as a Governor in France. He got to experience what the job does and how hard it may be sometimes. His dad took him to major trials and much more. Drew grew passion from this. He then started attending way more trials and speeches when he was 15. Drew's dad still worked even though he was very sick. Drew knew his father was not going to make it much longer and would eventually pass away as cancer treatments were not working. Drew's dad still took his son everywhere with him. He took him out of the country to visit places In need and suffered from natural disasters. Drew soon learned that a governor is the most important position ever. When Drew's dad died Drew was grieving but remembered his dads last word "Go out there and continue my legacy, wether its here or somewhere else". Drew's dad was super popular in France for his work as a governor and Drew knew he could not disappoint France and his community. This is when Drew started studying so much about law school, criminal justice, and political science. Drew figured he was a bit young to be a governor right away so he became a receptionist and professor. When Drew turned 30 he started applying for the governor position. While waiting for his results Drew studied and studied hours after and applied for a governor position but did not get in. Drew realized that there was still Lawyer positions open and decided he can still live up to his dad's legacy and applied to be a lawyer. While he did, he was still studying 24/7 even as a professor he was studying. Drew never gives up and will secure his dream of working as a government worker. Even tho Drew may be seem as a "goofy person" He knows when to be serious and how to be serious about his job.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread