What is your Minecraft username?:
UhmMoe

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Moe !#1735

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
MT

Describe your activity on the server:
5/10, Although I play a decent amount at times I have work and other outside things to do such as sports and this interrupts my activity, but for the most part, I am on for a good portion of the day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I do not remember my specific bans but there were two in late 2020 to early 2021, both were for 1-2 weeks but I appealed for both and they were shortened significantly.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I oblige and understand the importance of this rule.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Caretaker.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A caretaker is someone who takes care of the school and makes sure its representable and up and above standards for the students, SLT, and Various higher-up individuals in the town, as a Caretaker your job is to take care of not only the school but the people who educate themselves within it, you are to create a bond with the students well enough that they will listen to you and explain situations to you, such as fights and any other scenario that goes on. Another thing that a caretaker must be prepared for is to aid the and or specifically the Nurse if they are understaffed at the moment, you should help the students inside the office to the best of your ability.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been on this specific server since I believe 2017 or 2018 and I’ve enjoyed it for the while, I’ve gone through many different experiences and scenarios holding different roles on the server so I’d like to say I am a pretty profound roleplayer, I’ve roleplayed on servers on GTA, and something more embarrassing such as Roblox when I was younger, throughout my time on the server I practice detailRP and other sorts of things, and lastly, I’ve well knowledged myself in FearRP PainRP CombatRP and GangRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Icelandic application pt.2 | SchoolRP
Yoshiro Parker language application | SchoolRP
Denied - Governor application | Donquingleton | SchoolRP
Authorization application | SchoolRP
BMD application | UhmMoe | SchoolRP
Language app | SchoolRP
Moe's Korean Application | SchoolRP
Denied - William's Janitor Application | SchoolRP
Language App | SchoolRP
Moe Ito T. R. Police Application | SchoolRP
French App | SchoolRP
My KPD Application | SchoolRP
MrWiggle's Police application | SchoolRP

And there are a few others though they were on a separate account, as well as the two ban appeals they were on that specific account.

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
I have three accounts College bachelor's, one Highschool and one Fox.

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Jordan would allow it to slide the first time though if they do continue he’d quickly turn to them and politely tell the student to watch their language He’d use their first name in a sentence as so “Jordan please be respectful and watch your language.” though once it's done again I’d threaten detention, and if they proceed to have this behavior I would hand them a detention slip and ask them to be there on time, he would then walk away from the situation and continue with his duties.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Jordan quickly walks over to the fight depending on if there is a large crowd he asks everyone to please flood out of the area, he’d then proceed to not hesitate and tell both of the students to get off of each other, and once they do you give them both detention and even after that I would make sure to check either injury before sending them one at a time to the nurses.

Another school employee is acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Jordan would look around and make sure no students were around to copy with behavior, he’d then proceed to ask the specific employee if they could talk in private where Jordan would question the employee on their actions and why they would do so in front of the generation that we are trying to raise into better people, he’d scold them a bit more attempt to get this to stop, and afterward, depending on the severity of this he’d report it to SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
Jordan would quickly come to their aid asking various questions to understand the severity of what was going on, he’d sit there and comfort them attempting to brighten the mood with jokes and silly quotes that he could think of off the top of his head, he’d make sure to keep a bright smile on his face and lots of pats on the back and hugs if the person was comfortable with that.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst in your chosen role:
/me The male would quickly trail his gaze throughout the cabinet rather quickly flipping through the medical supplies before stopping and grabbing an ice pack and pulling it out with a grin, his eyes narrowed as he scanned it for a brief moment in time before hastily walking towards the nurse's bed and kneeling before the student slowly lowering his the ice pack onto the person’s injury. &f” Does this feel any better?”&7 his voice would slightly trail as he looked up at the student with a worried expression.

/me His eyes scanned the mess of a table as he slowly raised his hand to his hair dragging it and moving it out of his face with his off-hand he’d quickly wrap a hair tie in it keeping it still, and his eyes would close as he took a deep breath in before opening his eyes looking at the mess again, kneeling slightly and picking the broom off the floor as he began to sweep around the lunchroom tables picking up trash as he walked along with his trash can, he’d then quickly switch out his equipment and use a rag and cleaner to wipe down the tables and chairs making sure they were perfect for the next incoming rush.

/me As he turned his head to the side briefly he took notice of the students in the corner of his eye fighting, he’d turn away before making a double take at the situation as he hurried himself along to interact with the fight, his eyes scanned both of them as punches were thrown before breaking the contact between his lips and speaking before stepping in between the two and in a stern responsive tone “Will the two of you please break this up and freshen yourselves” &7waited patiently for a response if given one&f” Now I’d like for you two to understand what you did wrong in detention later today, though for now, I’d like one of you to walk yourself to the nurse's office while I talk to the other”

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Jordan Vuitton

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:
Mr.Vuitton

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Married

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Associate Degree in Nursing

Minors:
Arts, Psychology

Nationality:
African American

Current Location:
Japan Karakura

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Jordan Vuitton's Bio | SchoolRP
I put the link to his Biography just in case you wanted a full description, if this isn’t alright I am sorry and if I am ever to apply again it won't happen.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the school faculty of Karakura High School is to hopefully better my skills and make sure that I don't get rusty in what I love, I’d like to put all my experience to good use and I was to be given more opportunities in a responsible and hardworking position, I want to enjoy my time here and during so I’d like to leave a good lasting mark on me peers and students, which hopefully won’t fade away to soon. I want to make connections with my co-workers and friendships that will last a while, I’d like to say that I’m the social type and I’m hoping that this will better the faculties moods and allow us all to work harder and get more done, I hope that this will boost my reputation away from the scary nonchalant guy to the more cooperative nice understand man I am. Plus, I think I’d have a lot of fun while working there because I’m an amiable and outgoing person when it comes to meeting new people in my life!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that I should get accepted over my competing applicants because I am willing to put in my 100% of effort and go above and beyond what I am given, I'm and promise to make sure that a good percentage of my time on the server goes into this new role, maybe even more than that! I will also do the work that I'm assigned and if I can I will do extra, Doing all of the work that has been given with this role will be my main objective, and my secondary goal is to have fun and make it fun for others will be right beside that, I would give aid, information, directions, and all the sorts to the people that need it and maybe inform them on things I think will suit them the best, such as what team I think they'd fit into or maybe a new faction they should try, another reason on why I think I should be accepted to this role is my experience on the server in all, I've used and been friends with many faculty who have taught me some things about employee/school faculty roleplaying and I find it to be enjoyable, so this being something somewhat new I'd like to experience it to the fullest and give it my all!

Extra:
N/A​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! You have a good application but unfortunately, compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application. Feel free to re-apply anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread