Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
cawot (Cawot#0069)

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I have!

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes i realize if i'm inactive i will be removed from the faction, however i will try to be very active and if i have to be gone for longer periods of time i will make sure to put in an inactivity log!

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say i'm rather active, i play around 5-7 hours per day, as of right now i have 16weeks of playtime.

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes. i have a ban due to ERP, it was almost ⅔ years ago. it was when i first started to rp and didnt know any better! ive come a long way and i have never gotten a ban ever since then!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Cawot69: Adult
CawotTheDogHot: Collage Bachelor

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I'm applying to become a D.T Teacher, meaning i will be hosting classes about food technology.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I was a part of this faction before but decided to leave due to lack of motivation and i had a lot of things going on around me, but now when life has calmed down a bit i would love to join again since i know how lovely the faction is and how much fun i had when i was a part of the faction, i loved hosting classes and coming up new and creative ways to bring up an subject i liked a lot! I miss hosting and being creative in that way.

This will give me a bit more roleplay activity then just run around plaza and try to talk to random adults and teaching is way more fun then running around gangrping it helps my character development as well as my way of roleplaying and meeting new people to sit and have fun with me in my classes, hosting also helps new players learn the way around schoolrp and gives them a chance to join in the community. Usually the new players always ask teachers how to actually play the server and I will be happy to help! I really miss this faction.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes I'm fully aware of that fact and I will be doing my training asap!

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

The class logs helps the faction leads to oversee everyone's activity as well as how long a class have been, the logs can be helpful to the leads as they tell how many logs have been made by each and every teacher as well as how long each class has been, if they are too short they can count the class as an not guilty class and they might get a strike the same goes if teachers don't reach their quotes, the logs helps the fact leads to see which player is active or not!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

No yelling in class!
- There is no need to be yelling in my class, its quite a disturbance for no reason then a detention, you're simply distracting your fellow classmates from learning and im not going to pay attention to you. If you need my attention, ask me in a calm manner or raise your hand. I will always answer if you are polite.
Respect others
- If you want Respect you gotta earn it, the best way to earn respect is by respecting others and your teacher. if you dont respect me i don't see the point of me respecting you? so show some respect so i and others will respect you as well.
No electronics
- I don't really see the point of having your phone, laptop or any other electronics in class. If you don't feel like learning and being on your phone, be my guest and get out. I bet there's 100 other kids that would love the seat you're sitting in and would love to learn and who will not be on their phones.
No music
- I know that your phone is your prized possession, and its cool that it can play all of your favorite songs, but if you have to show your classmate a song do it outside of my classroom, in the classroom we learn, not listen to music.
be kind to each other!
- There is no point of being mean to your fellow classmates, every answer is a good answer! i don't think you would like it if someones mean to you so why should you be mean to others? support each other and teach each other, don't be cruel just because you can or have a bad day, instead cheer other people on and do your best and everyone will be kind to you in return.
raise your hand if you want to talk
- if you want to speak raise your hand, i can see you better that way and answer your question faster!
No overtalking, let your classmates finish before you speak. - There is no rush, everyone will get a chance to speak you just gotta have some patience and wait your turn, it will come sooner or later!
Language!
-There is no point in using harsh language in my class, it will be meet by a nono or a detention, so drop the act and use proper language…i bet you wouldn't talk to your mother with that language now would you?
Don't be a disturbance or cause a hazard were in a safe place, school is a safe place for evryone

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been playing SRP for over 3 years. I have most of the rules down to a core but I can also mess up. I'm human. but since i have played for a while i know my ways around, ive done some gangrp, detailrp, cityrp and much more. ive been around to see a lot developed. I might not be the best roleplayer but I'm certainly not the worst!

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head of department
↳ Description: head of department is a department lead, they help train the uts as well oversee smaller field trips and monitor the department overall. during the training they can help with classes and overall with everything since they have been around the longest!

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified teacher
↳ Description:The qts have been around for a while and know their ways around classes and the school, they have the most academic experience and can hold classes without needing anyone to overlook their classes. they are fully qualified for teaching

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly qualified teacher
↳ Description: They have just finished their basic training and is now allowed to hold their classes, but they might need help so usually a hd is there to overlook it, overall they are qualified to host and hold/grade classes.

- UT
↳ Meaning: unqualified teacher
↳ Description: They have their basic training left and cannot host or grade any classes alone. however they might stick around to watch how to host a class or help grade/ host if a HD is with! as soon as the training is complete they can host their own classes!

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

The teachers in SRP shall represent a real life teacher as much as possible, they will be on their best behavior meaning they shouldn't swear, drink, smoke, act like a child and discipline them if necessary. Teachers are a big part of society as we meet them almost everyday. They are there to set examples on how to behave and act. They are there to be role models for future generations. Teachers are there to teach students different subjects as well as make them interesting, they show and teach us all different things that will be useful for our future. They show us a path of sucsess!

Teachers in SRP get a salary of 300/500k depending on how many classes are being held. the more classes a teacher hosts, the more money they get. The teachers of SRP don't only host, they also grade different pieces of work, it can be anything from a piece of paper to a sculpture out of clay, they also take time in their personal life to plan out how a class will be held and what they will be doing during a specific day! as well as some planning the teachers also help out in detention! handing out detention books and making sure the students know they did something wrong and they won't ever do such a thing again!

Much similar as the teachers in srp the teacher in real life also get paid it can verify from what posesion you have but it can be 17£/39£ again depending on what possession you have teacher in real life has more of a overall plan they have to follow, that plans helps them to stay on track so students don't miss out on anything during that school trimester. It also helps teachers to put out a grade for the work of the students. In their freetime they also do some planning but it takes more time then for an SRP player and in most countries detention isn't anything but some extra study classes soo teachers help with that.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

The teachers are a super important part of Schoolrp, they are one of the main reasons we join the server! without teachers it wouldn't be called schoolrp! they play a huge part on the server, they make sure classes are fun and helpful for their players, since most of the things played out in srp are based on irl events you can always learn something new by attending classes! The players usually join the department they find the most fun, and usually they have the most knowledge about that particular subject! so again players can always join to learn something new! Teachers also help the newplayers around, if they dont know how to use a command the teachers will always come by and tell them so they too can join in on the fun! aswell as new commands they also teach new players on how to act on the server and overall how to play! without the teachers it would be extremely boring and now schoolrp!

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

There are many different school systems around the world but in Karakura Japan we work on a school system called MoSCo meaning Must have, should have, could have, won't have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Her natural hair color is a dirty blond almost brown hair color, her eyes would be blue & Green due to heterocromia, she would have freckles all over her face and a red color on her cheeks and nose bridge, she would walk around with an ice cold that was somewhat calming! she'd have the motherly aura around her though she maybe didn't act like one! A scar would be seen on her neck going from her jawline down to her collarbone as well as a stab wound on her back, it looked like something went all the way through since she had the same wound on her chest, she would have a tattoo behind her ear as well one on her leg! and as well a fit pearbuild, she would look very natrual and looked like she didnt wear that much makeup at all!

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

She would walk up to them telling them with a firm voice to stop whatever they were doing she would then tell them to watch their language and not to repeat it again. If they stopped she would thank them with a slight smile and continue on with her day. If they continued however she would tell them to “Quit the swearing, i dont think your mother raised you to say such words, am i right?” if they stopped after the second warning she would tell them to run along to class and if she heard any more cuss words she won't hesitate to hand them a detention slip, however if they continued on she would take out a detention slip, handing it to one of them and remind them to be there in time.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

She would stand at the front of her classroom and in a firm but loud voice she would say “Now if you will excuse me, if you don't want to be here and learn important information you might need in life i don't know if i should keep this going?” she would look over the class with a cold expression noticing she had caught everyone's attention. “You want to learn how to live life and become successful? well good let's continue on shall we.” she would turn around and continue on with her lesson.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

she's very social and loves to talk with her co-workers. she would either join in a conversation and joke around, depending on the situation of course, she knows when to or when not to join and start talking, if she dont join in she sits nearby and listen in and answer when it's appropriate to or she would sit quietly by a table and read a book or play on her phone. but usually she would rather be outside of the faculty room talking to the students or seeing if any of her co-workers need any help!

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She would stand in front of the class with a smile on her face, “alright class! gather around me will you i have to show you something awesome!” she would bring out a little jar with something that can only be described as wet but poofy slime.. “This class is about a breadstared whom I have named bert. With berts help we can make our own sour bread! ain't that cool!?” She would show the whole class the jar. “Now in class, we will make some bread out of bert, but to make sure we have bert forever we are gonna feed him! So you take a spoon full of bert out and add him to a bowl and add in 1 cup of flour and 1 and a half cups of lukewarm water and mix with a clean spoon in the jar! and there you go! let's start with the bread shall we?” she would mix her jar with a smile on her face.

/me She would sit in front of the class waiting for them to settle down a bit.. “alright class!" Today we shall make your favorite types of soup on the chalkboard. You have some simple recipes on potato soup, tomato soup and spring onion soup! if you got one of your own recipes use it! and be sure to taste everything okay!” she would say with a smile on her face as she gestured to the students to start with their soups!

/me She would roam around in the class watching over exams the students were doing, as she passed a boy she would notice him sniffing for himself. she would stop squatting, becoming close to his level. she would whisper to him “hey. it's gonna be alright, do your best during the test and if you need help with explaining any of these questions don't be afraid to ask me! i'd love to help!” she would smile as she stood up once again and continued roaming around the room overlooking the students' work.

/me She would be showing the class 2 types of foods, one in a can and one in a plastic bag. She would look over the classroom and start to speak “okay class, you all can see these different types of food i have in my hand correct? good. Now tell me. Does anyone know which of these foods would survive the longest without going bad?” she would wait for some replies from her students. as she got the replies she wanted she squealed with joy “that's right the tin can! Good job everyone! Now you all get to pick these random tin cans and blind taste them and write down to me what was in the can! I promise.. no cat food…” she would let out an evil laugh hoping it would scare her lovely students!

Backstory

Edith was born in 1996 in Moskva Russia, her family would consist of her Father, her mother and herself, later in 2004 her sister Alessia would be born. Edith had always been a caring soul and always helped the other kids when they played together the year 2004, After her sister was born, she and her parents and her sister would move away from Moscow to Japan, staying there for a few months only to be return soon after to meet the rest of her family on her mother’s side! Her moving to Russia wasn’t a big deal, at home she would speak German with her father, but outside of the household she would speak Russian and Russian only. suddenly after one phone call she was strictly forbidden to speak any German at home. Her father would have gotten a call from her teacher telling him how she is failing in Russian, and they must fix it before it was too late, at the time Edith was 12 years old. years would past and her German would be rusty, but you could still understand what she was saying, she would be by that time be 16, moving back to Japan she would still be forbidden to speak German at home, but she would speak and learn Japanese at school and outside of her home with friends
After a few months of being back in Japan she would meet new friends that she could speak Russian with and share her story with, she would seem to have it perfect but later the same year her father got a better job and they had to move again. meaning she was going to leave behind everything again... she was mad and frustrated but would soon get over it when she learned her father was very sick, he soon got better but the family didn’t, her mother would one night decide to leave Edith and her father to start another family, nobody knows where she went and until this day she longs for her mother and her hugs.. because of her mother leaving she and her father would struggle to keep a roof over their heads to help Edith would sell baked goods at school while her father worked almost 3 jobs at once, it would almost send him into a heart attack but soon after he would finally get a job and had a stable income, while this happened Edith would be 19. Edith would keep studying to become something of herself, knowing she wanted to help people she would study hard to become someone people can turn to, studying hard abroad would lend her the position of caretaker!
Over the years the family would grow, meaning her father would adopt more and more siblings before dropping them all off onto Edith making her Adopt them. She would adopt kids of her own, making her the head of the Misono Family.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Edith Jackson Misono

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mrs. Misono/ Mrs. Jackson

Given Name(s):
Edith, Edif, Mrs/miss. Misono

Preferred Name:
Edith or Mrs. Misono

Age (Minimum is 27):
im 27

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
currently i'm married

Nationality:
Russian German but born in russia

Current Location:
Karkura Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

20-25: Caretaker
25-27: P.A Teacher

Academic Degree:
Bachelor degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
communications, English

Minors:
Drama, culinary arts

Native Languages:
German & Russian

Other Languages:
Japanese & Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

no

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:t-Of-Character Information
im dyslexic so this can be not so perfect?

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Pending
Thank you for applying! Your application was wonderful! However,

• There were other applications that stood out more.
  • The subject you applied for is currently capped.

Please feel free to work on the application until the next wave of applications!

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread