CawotTheDogHot
Cawot69

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
cawot#0069

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
GMT+1

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd say I'm very active, on a scale of 1-10 i would say a 8, i'm online all from 5 to 8 hours per day and if i'm busy during the day i come online for a few hours later during the day. but overall i'm very active and if I'm offline i'm usually playing other games with friends or sleeping/ going to school.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I was sadly banned on my other account in the beginning of my roleplaying. I was a new player and didn't know the rules very well. This was back in like 2020. i was banned for ERP for 30 days, i regretted it so much and have learned my lesson from it and it shows seeing i haven't been banned since

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes im fully aware of the fact if i become inactive i will be removed from the faction, i will however do my best and be active to reach quota. if i inactive for more ten 5 days i will put in a log stating my reasons and how long im gone.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school nurse are there to help the students if they have an injury, sick or overall need medical attention, however they can't help if you might have a broken bone or need surgery, they can only help with minor incidents such as headaches, a scratch or if you have sprained an ankle, they are there to help the students if they feel sick or if a teacher have a headache they can be kind to hand out medication, the same goes for the students, The school nurse can also count as a type of counselor if you are a friend of going to them for some reasons, you can always visit the nurse!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Ive been playing SRP since 2020 and i think i know my way around when it comes to SRP, ive been in some factions such as Teacher and caretaker before and before and after i left ive been doing some gangrp, i've also do a lot of detailrp both in gangrp and overall in cityrp. so yeah i think i know my way around the rules as well as the rp styles around SRP.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I want something more to SRP then just standing around and i think nurse is just the right amount of intensity for me, i've been in the employee faction once before and i absolutely loved it! and I would like to come back to it. it will also help me for my lore as well as experience for detailsrp, you can never get enough of detailrp!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

CawotTheDogHot - Collage B
Cawot69 - Adult

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He would sit in his station looking at the children calling him all these different names, he would in a calm voice tell them to stop it. if they stopped he would simply continue on with his day if it continued he would sigh thinking what happen to this generation then he would simply not give them the reaction they were craving for instead he would again in a calm voice say “Hey kids, i don't think you would talk to your mom like that so why talk to me like that? hmm? this is my final warning: quit acting tough and get along with the class, yeah?” if they went away to class he would shake his head in disappointment if they didnt he would step out of this desk and hand over a detention slip.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
first of all he would call for backup, he would then quickly try to step between them, separating them to not hurt each other. depending on how badly the students were hurt he would either take the injured student into the nurse's office or keep them outside to talk to them both and see what the situation escalated. if they got nowhere he would ask over the radio if SLT were available to look over the cameras to see if the cameras caught the fight. and again depending on the situation he would hand out detentions slip to both of them for figthing.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
he would look at his coworker with a disgusted look and remind them that this is a work space and whatever they are doing thy have to stop, its making him and maybe others uncomfortable, he would also remind them that the way they were acting is something a student would do, and they should stop being childish! He would then remove himself from that situation and hope the cameras caught it on film so SLT can handle it, if it didn't he would still report the incident since it clearly made him uncomfortable.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?W
He usually keeps to himself, but he wouldn't mind if his coworkers talked to him he would talk to them and keep conversation or if some of his coworkers have an interesting conversation he could join if he had something to say but overall he would make himself his coffee, take is cookie and newspaper and get going to his station, he is a school nurse he should be at his desk!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
he would look at the wound on the students kee, after looking at it for a brief moment he would take out some rubbing alcohol as well as some paper and look at the student with a soft smile “okay buddy this can sting a bit..” he would then take the rubbing alcohol and wet the paper down as he would calmly place the paper onto the wound and cleaning it as well as he could, he would then take out a plaster and gently place it on top of the wound, he would then stand up and smile “well done buddy! you're all bandaged up and is ready to get back to class!” he would hand out a lollipop before the student left.

/me he would sit at his desk thinking about better times when he notice the student on the bench almost in front of him would look kinda pale, he would quickly step outside of his office and bring her in, as she eventually fainted he would bring the students leg up in the air and loosen some of the belts or jackets, he would then try to get contact with the student, when he didn't he would take out his phone and dial 112 and tell them what was going on. as he waited for ems to arrive he would keep calm and try to get contact with the student!

/me He would grab his coffee and head on out to his seat back in the nurse's office as he heard over the radio that there is an incident back of the school and he should be ready for some injured students, he would rush over to the office putting down his coffee and preparing the beds as well as some bandage, paper, towels and rubbing alcohol, he would also take out some medication if needed. he would then wait patiently on the injured student so he can get to work.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Kosuke Sano

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. or sir

Preferred Name:
Kosuke or Mr. Sano

Age (Minimum is 25):
just turned 29

Academic Degree:
Masters

Major(s):
Medical science
Medical ethics

Minors:
Social work and communication

Nationality:
Russian

Known Languages:
Russian, Japanese and greek

Backstory
He would be born and raised in a strickt russian household, there would be him, his dad and his mother but he always wished for a sibling, growing up he didn't get that much attention from his parents, if you ask him about them today he would describe them in one word, neglectful he always wished for normal parents but that never came true. so he decided to just roll with it and focus on himself. Growing up he wouldn't be able to make any friends that were good enough for his parents so he would become as the “he thinks he's too good for us” type of person, when in reality he was an only child in a strict household and didn't want to end up hurt.. because his parents were so strict he would never get to do anything on his own and when it was time for collage he was forced onto the path as a doctor, he didn't really mind the fact he was forced to pursue the career of a doctor he was happy he didn't have to pay for it. As college went by he realized he was very miserable in the situation he was in. so he decided to finish his college master diploma and then move away as far as possible, so at the age of 19 turning 20 he would graduate early and move away from his parents. cutting all contact from them as he realized growing up they had been nothing but toxic. He would move to Japan Karkura and begin looking for small part time jobs. As time went on he would practice the language more and more until he mastered the Japanese language making him as happy as a man can get! in the same wave he would lend a job possession he would absolutely love making his time in karakura the best time ever!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I think you should hire me since im a hard worker and love to prove myself to be one as well im an excellent person with children! i know my way around the medical field and i woulnt dissapoint you, i only moved here when i was 20 and i had master the japanese language under 5 years. for some that nothing but for me it shows im dedicated and know what i want. and right now i would love to be hired for that possession of nurse!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A (oocly: i was a caretaker hd a few months back)

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted since I'm working hard and always around to help out. I'm an easy guy to work with and overall cheerful! I can handle stressful situations and I know how to not escalate them further! Again, I know my way around the medical field and won't dissapoint you, the students or anyone for that matter. I'm amazing with kids and think possessions really suit me well!

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Im dyslexic so this app might not have perfect grammar!

Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread