Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Applying with: Cawot69
Other: CawotTheDogHot

Discord Name & Tag:
cawot (Cawot#0069)

Previous bans:
Yes I sadly do have a ban, I got banned due to ERP for 30 days back in 2020. It was when I just started my SRP journey and I didn't know any better. Ever since then I haven't gotten a ban! Of course I wish that would have never happened so I could have a somewhat clear history and I promise it will never happen again!

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say that I am a very active player on SRP and I play almost everyday! I would say I am online between 1-8 hours a day when I have nothing to do. On a scale to 1-10 I’d probably say an 8 due to me being somewhat busy outside of Minecraft. If you don’t see me online it’s probably because I am outside with friends or sleeping! Other than that I am really active.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+1

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

gttps://schoolrp.net/threads/notcawot69-greek-language-application.55218/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/cawotthedoghot-height-application.62245/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have been playing on srp for over 3 years now and I have only been in 2 factions (Teacher and employee). i've also done a bit of gang rp, details and overall city rp, these factions have helped me developed lore and characters and overall it's been a good learning experience for me, but i want to expand my experience even more and i think that joining KPD will help me get that, it's a big faction and is very much needed in Karakura, you never have a calm minute to just chill out there is always something going on and i would love to experience that!

I want to join as it will help me develop as a roleplayer and help me lore vise and even to get to know SRP as a whole, I think it will be a really good learning and a good playing experience.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The police in general have a job to maintain law and order around the community and the local areas, in this case they have a job to maintain and protect Karakura. The police try to keep the peace and they help and serve justice to innocent victims. The police's job in the town of Karakura are to patrol during the day in different assigned areas, they also have a job to help out in case of a emergency like if someones stuck under a bridge or in the abandoned train station, its their job to keep everyone calm and try to get them out safely. If the police catch a criminal this person is under an investigation meaning they are ‘under arrest’ but will be questioned since they can be a subject to a big or small case. The police job can be a lot of fun and joy but it can also be very physical and mentally demanding since you have to be carefull, strong and brave in situations most wouldn't dare to be close to such as removing dangerous things, dealing with riots or saving an individual from a murder.

The police department has different rankings as well as different tools they can use.

RANKINGS:

COMMISSIONER:
Police commissioner also known as the commissioner of police is a senior rank in many police forces including the one here in Karakura. in other words this is the title of a member with an oversight board meaning they have the final say in almost everything the department does. They have the most experience within the faction and are usually charged with day to day operations, they are the head of organization and designs how the patrol or events should be handled as in patrolls or standings.

POLICE CAPTAIN: A police captain is often the officer in charge of a precinct, sometimes in smaller departments a person holding the rank of police captain may be in charge of a division, meaning a patrol division or a detective division within the department. They are responsible for most of the day to day operations and will oversee the police crew in hand. they make sure that the police during the operations are safe and that the police policy is being followed.

POLICE DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT: The rank of Superintendent is like an senior to the chief inspector and a junior to the police captain. In this case the Detective superintendent has a leading role to be responsible for major events and serious complex investigations. they are responsible to set up strategic and tactical objects and priorities assigned. They help manage high risk obstacles and risks that might come the police crews way, they make sure the resources they have will have an appropriate and effective response during the situations.

POLICE DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR: The Detective chief inspector is a junior to the superintendent and the responsibilities for the chef can vary from force to force. They can assist Basic command units, smaller units or fill various staff posts, in some forces they can be the senior officer in command of a district but the Detective chief inspector is usually the minimum rank held by a senior investigation officer. They hold major investigations such as murder and so on, they can also serve as squat commanders in the police departments and the lead of any major riots.

POLICE DETECTIVE INSPECTOR: The inspector is an second supervisory ran, it's almost a senior to the lieutenant and a junior to the chief inspector, this rank is mostly operational meaning that inspectors are directly connected with day to day policing, they can be assigned different roles of the day such as road traffic policing. If there is any crime around they can further find clues like fingerprints and DNA samples, they can also look closer to ids to see if they are real or not, most of the detectives can see and find clues!
POLICE LIEUTENANT: Lieutenants have many of the same responsibilities as a lower ranking police officer but they can plan out schedules, oversee the departmental cases, book and process criminals, assist with detective work, conduct internal investigations and help officers with situations that require sanitary or expertise in the field they can be assigned to do a geographic patrol whistle the detective division are most likely responsible for supervising the patrol sergeants.

POLICE SERGEANT: Police sergeants typically manage groups of officers and supervise their duties, this task involves assigning the officers to beats, teaching their reports and reporting inefficiencies. They can also discipline officers for poor behavior or choices during the day/ job. They are usually the first line up supervisor who can plan, assign, review and evaluate the work of the others in the department, they also help participate in different police operations.

POLICE CORPORAL: The Carpal division is a supervising and performance of the police personnel under his/her commands as assigned by the sergeants. They are responsible for overseeing, organizing, training and directing the activities assigned to law enforcement personnel and equipment as instructed by the sergeant. They have just been upgraded from patrol officers and are there to set an example for the newcomers, they teach and show the cadets teamwork and hard work! They are there to set a good example.

PATROL OFFICER: Patrol officers are meant to be outside to protect people's lives and properties, the job of the patrol officers are to enforce ordinances, laws, prevent crime, control crowds, arrest violators and regulate traffic, they can also help the cadets to patrol specific areas as well as generally patrol the areas they were assigned to. Most police officers start their career as a patrol officer and slowly but steadily work their way up the ranking!

POLICE CADET: A police cadet is a participant of a specialized police training program aimed at introducing young adults to law enforcement careers. As a police cadet they can get experience of the career of a police officer through completing class assignments, receiving professional development workshops and hands-on training, they basically train to become the new face of the apartment and have to work hard to move up rankings. They are a new form of law enforcement.

DUTIES:

FRONT DESK:
One of the many duties a police officer has is to be at the front desk where he/she can greet people who have a report and help them out or if there is an issue and someone comes in they can quickly run out and help.

PATROLLS: Officers will be assigned different areas to patrol during the day, that means they have to walk around that are to see if its calm, if anytone one is acting suspicious or if a masked person is there, they will just check out the area to see if the cops are needed in that area or not.

CHECKING CCTV: Around the town of Karakura are cameras that can catch people doing crimes, assault or any other type of illegal activity. Now if someone is reported harassment or anything of that kind, CCTV might have caught it, it's the officers job to look through the CCTV and see who is in the wrong and if there is an arrest needed.

COURT SAFEGUARDING: Officers have a job to keep everyone protected and safe and this includes the inmates that are serving their sentences, sometimes the inmates are let out of the prison and out to the courtyard, but they should not be let out alone since they can escape or do other things they are not allowed to do, so a officer will be outside with the inmates to make sure they are safe and aren't doing anything they shouldn't.

CALL DISPATCHES: When a person calls 110 and is reporting a crime someone has to answer the call, an officer will pick up the call and get the info needed from it and then when the call is ended the officer that respond will send out a team of officers to deal with the situation at hand

RAIDS: If a person gets arrested there is a few chances their house can be raided, due to some reasons maybe that they have been arrested with weapons or they have repeated similar arrests their house can be raided to see if you could find any weapons, in this case a team of officers will break down the door and look through the house or apartment to see if anything can be further evidence.

SWATS: Under a few circumstances like riots or major events officers have to be dressed in swat gear for the safety of themself and others. There are few cases where the swat uniform is needed but sometimes it is! it is to mainly protect the officers and those around them

BAILS & ARRESTS: Officers arrest and handle the bails of the inmates, but all can't do that, some workout the bail and some help with the arrest.

PAPERWORK: An officer's job isn't just to go out and arrest whoever, there is also paperwork that is needed for the arrest, the raids and so on, when someone is arrested the paperwork has to be filed by said officer and there will be a whole procedure for it as well!

EQUIPMENT:

TASER:
A Taser is a conducted energy device primarily used to incapacitate people, allowing them to be approached and handled in an unresisting and thus safe manner.
Stats:
  • Cannot be mugged
  • Cannot KO
  • 1 min ooc stunt effect
  • all officers past cadet is carrying:
  • 7 block range
  • can grant Majors on the officer

GLOCK-17: Glock pistols have become the company's most profitable line of products, and have been supplied to national armed forces, security agencies, and police forces in at least 48 countries. the glock are also popular firearms among civilians for recreational and competition shooting,

Stats:
  • Cannot be mugged
  • can KO if shot in the head, if shot the bleed out timer will start(10min).
  • 30 block range
  • sargent + can hold onto a Glock-17
PEPPER SPRAY: A spray that can be used to temporarily blind someone.
Stats:
  • cannot be mugged
  • If sprayed the person is blind for 2 ooc minutes.
  • has to be actioned and rolled to use.
BATON: a baton can be used in many ways, as a blunt weapon to strike with, to back off persons or to be used as a blunt object to break people out of cars and so on.
Stats:
  • Can be mugged
  • 2 hits Ko, though it will grant Majors
  • is carried by every officer

LUMINO SPRAY: A itemRP spray used to see if an object has any blood or dents on it.
Stats:
  • cannot be mugged
  • as to be auctioned to take out and spray.
  • can see everything unless the item is cleaned off with bleach!
POLICE MOTORBIKE/CAR: vehicles to help the officers to move around Karakura faster!
Stats:
  • cannot be mugged
  • the motorbike can only fit 1 person
  • car can only fit 4 people

HANDCUFFS: A metal tool used to cuff someones wrist together when arrested for a crime
Stats:
  • cannot be mugged
  • has to be auctioned and rolled to put on
  • can give majors on arresting officer

BODY CAMERA: A itemRP camera that will record everything the officer does.
Stats:
  • Cannot be mugged
  • cannot be removed, however can be broken with 2 hits

BADGE: This works like an ID and will show everything about said officer from their badge number to what rank they have in the department.
Stats:
  • Cannot be mugged
  • Has to be actioned to show off

RAIDO: A communication device used by the officer to easily communicate.
Stats:
  • cannot be mugged
  • can be broken

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police is important to SRP to protect the people of dangerous criminals as well as keep the peace within the community, in SRP we have gangRP, meaning there are people doing criminal activity, to make it harder for the criminals to be just.. criminals we have to have police to stop them and make them scared to be out mid day chopping someone's leg off. it adds some realism to the server. The KPD in SRP helps out not only to protect those who are innocent, they also help out during trials, big speeches and events and even riots. They do their best to keep the peace within the server to make it as realistic as possible.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I'm fully aware of that and I will not fuss if it happens. I will be 100% in acceptance if it does happen but I can assure you I will do my absolute best to avoid that even being a thought.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I'm 100% aware of that and I'm 100% ready to be fully committed to the police faction, I will put time and effort into this role and especially put in effort to be the best I can!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes I am fully aware of that and I will not be slithering away. I will attend and do my best during the training 100% !

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Edith Misono

Character's age (if accepted):
27 years old

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female She/Her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters degree in communications, English and Criminology

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
I speak German, Russian and Korean.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Looking at Edith for the first time you would notice her eyes, she would have different colored eyes due to her heterochromia, her left eye would be blue and her right would be green. her hair would slightly cover her right eye as she is self conscious about her eyes, her general face would be looking cold and monotone, her skin would be blessed with gentle freckles and a small amount of makeup could be seen to fix the "imperfections' '. her hair would be a strawberry blond type of color and it would be to the middle of her back, her hair wouldn't be straight nor curly it would be somewhat naturally wavy, as you moved you gaze lower you could see a scar twisting its way from her ear down her neck to her collarbone, if you look close enough you could see a tattoo of butterflies covering bits of the scar. as you kept looking at her you would make out she was a fit pearbuild standing at around 5 '3 and was fairly proud of how her body looked. continuing looking at her you can see a full tattoo sleeve on her leg, resembling flowers. Her scent would be pleasant but somehow twist around in your nose, she would smell like a freshly water lavender bush but it had a cigarette between some of the petals.
1689789891296.png
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional matter Edith is hard to bother, due to some of her diagnosis she has no problem ignoring someone if she has to and she will be calm even though she is being provoked. she would never raise her voice if she had to. It wouldn't be a scream like a child, it would be more of a raised voice to show everyone she is serious and does not play around. overall during a situation where you have to be professional Edith would be a calm unbothered “Robot” and only make her voice louder if she has to.

In a more casual situation Edith would smile more and be lighthearted and kind, showing off her smile as someone spoke and seeming interested in the things around her, she would have a more happy tone to her voice and overall try to make those around her laugh or have a good time. In situations during work where it's not appropriate to be too professional but you should still be casual she would do small jokes but still be open minded to the things around her, if she does get bothered she would simply back out of the conversation or them to knock it off. If it comes to stressful situations she will do her best to be calm and stay in focus, but I can assure you the team will come first in her mind.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Teamwork is everything, without teamwork it can become dangerous and most likely a deadly situation, she thinks that the more people that help you the better will the outcome be “the more, the merrier”. In life you are usually dependent on someone else and she strongly believes that. teamwork and co-worker/ friends are the building blocks to success! “It takes 2 to tango and if it becomes more than 2 it's a salsa class!”

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see myself as a leader, i know what i want and i work to get there but i also care for my team, i want my team to succeed as much as i want myself to succeed and i think that is what makes a leader. sure you can have everything in life but without a strong group behind you it's not worth it. Instead of taking everything in my hands, I help me and my team to get through every obstacle that comes in the way and I will support and help them as much as I can. I do believe leaders are here to support and help everyone around them and have their mind set to us, not me, myself. and that is what makes me a leader. I want MY team to succeed if they don't. I haven't either.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Age 0-10 - The happy years.

In 1996 the 24th of October in Moskva, Russia 2 wonderful babies were born, one of them being the one and only Edith Misono. Edith together with her twin would be born into the Misono family standing with her Father Rengo Dietrich Misono, her mother Ko’ona Misono and her brother Kazuto Misono, and now her sister and herself Alessia and Edith Misono. Between the age of 3 and 5 Edith would love to play house with her siblings, always making kazuto play the dad as Alessia would be the baby and Edith being the mother, not only did she play house she also played with her dolls and an interest with painting and being creative and expressive would burst out. If you ask her today about a memory she had as a child she would gladly talk about that one time their older brother were baby sitting and playing house with them, she were making the imaginary family a tasty dinner and instead of playdough and air she would take whatever food she found in the fridge and feed it to her sister, making her sick for a week. It's a memory that still gives her joy. As she became older between 8-10 she would notice her brother being less and less playful with the twins which saddest her but she always had her twin.. right? becoming closer and closer to the age of 10 her father would notice how his twins became more and more alike their mother.. but Edith being almost identical to her because of her heterochromia eyes and pale skin whilst Alessia having her greens eyes and a tad bit tanner skin, but hey it didn't bother him he loved his wife… overall Misono family would have a good 10 years with happiness, trips, playtime and overall joy.. or at least if you ask Edith.

Edith and Alessia would be playing outside in their backyard, when their dad came with a happy smile while their mother… not so much. their dad would gladly explain how he had convinced their mother and brother how they should move to germany to start over and be closer to nana and papa, As a 10 year old, edith had some protests against it, but convinced by promised lots of candy on the plane there she was on bored with the whole move. and not even 4 months later the whole Misono family would be flying down to Germany Berlin where they would spend most of their life now. As they had to move, they had to switch schools, and learn a whole new language. Luckily their dad had already taught them the basics, they weren't the best but you’d be able to understand them. Their mother would make sure they didn't lose their russian speaking so she would speak to them in russian as often as she could, calling and texting them only in russian, whilst Alessia seems to understand both Edith would have trouble in school and often mix up german and russian and it would show in her school work.

One evening as Edith and Alessia were walking home from school, her dad would get a phone call from the school's principal.

“Hello, this is Mr. Fischer the Principal of **** school, am i talking to Edith and Alessia's parents?” In confusion and a concerned look on his face he would answer calmly
“Ah, yes it's their father speaking, how may I help you sir?” he would hear a relief sigh from the other line as well as a cough as he made his voice clear
“Yes hello, I have some concerns about your daughter, Edith? She's currently failing The German language and if she dont fix it over the summer she might have to repeat a year.. would you like for us to come up with a plan or do you have it under control..?” The male's voice would sound relfied as he finished his speech and a small pen click could be heard. Edith's father standing by the phone. looking down at his feet he would simply sigh as he rubbed his neck in pure disappointment.
“...I see.. well make sure she gets extra work done, i have a plan to improve it here back home. if it dont change over a month let me know. Thank you sir for bringing this to my attention. Bye and goodnight” her dad would hang up the phone before he could get and answer and march straight to his wife starting to complain and blame her for his daughters downfall, unsure of what she was accused for she would start to defend herself as well as she tried to get to know why they were yelling.

Edith and Alessia would walk the long path home, they usually never do that since they want to come home as quick as they could but today they decided to since it was beautiful weather and a bit of a longer walk never hurted anyone right? they would walk on the path looking at all the things around them, the green grass, the blue sky and the smell of flowers would be memorable, becoming closer and closer towards their house they would feel both relieved and the exhaustion from the day would kick in. They would open the door with joyful faces but that soon washed away as they saw and heard their parents arguing. Edith and Alessia would both stand in the hallway listening to their parents fight and slowly but quietly get their jacket and shoes off, right about then their older brother came in time and heard the arguing, let out a sigh and took Edith and Alessia to their rooms as he went to his. locking it behind him. Alessia would get into her own thing as the fight downstairs continued, Edith however became more and more curious and wondered why they were arguing. she would sneak out of the room and sit herself down onto the top step and just listen. as she sat there the conversation of her and her grade became a hot topic and the realization they were talking about her, hit her hard. and during her last months of being 10 she would spend making sure her German was perfect and making sure her parents wouldn't argue again.
At 11 she would have a perfect German and a happy family again. or so the kids thought, behind closed doors stuff happened that Edith didn't even know about.

Growing each day and suddenly Edith became a teen, 13 years looking like a small replica of her mother and having her personality bloom, the fight at home had become more and more but yet she was used to it, she found herself busy with friends and her studies, hanging out later with friends and come home to a fight she would avoid by doing her homework, as this became a ritual she and her friends knew the area by heart. and at 15 she would hang out with her friends by a boat pier, near the pier there was a little hill where you could sit down by and start a fire and jump if you were brave enough. That evening as she was talking and laughing with her friend group one of her closest girlfriends would bring a bunch of older guys. they would have plastic bags of ‘fun juice’ as they would call it and offer it to Edith's friends, being a teen and being offered something that was considered cool by older guys they didn't hesitate and began drinking, little did they know it was alcohol. after a few minutes in the ladies started to feel dizzy and Edith being responsible decided she shouldn't feel like this and she wanted to go home, her friend and the guys didn't want edith to leave and begged her to change her mind and tried everything to make sure she stayed, in protest to the begging edith simply shouted no and began to walk towards her house when suddenly someone grabbed onto her and tied her to one of the camping chairs they had, she screamed and kicked and didn't want to be tied to a chair and just wanted to go home she accidentally made the chair fall over. as she fell she could hear how the group started to laugh at her and that just made her kick and scream even more.

Her parents at home would be arguing as it became a daily routine and as the clock ticked they realized.. someone had not opened the door and closed it gently around 10pm. there weren't people arguing with Alessia, there weren't people who were making fun of kazuto. Edith wasn't home and it was past 12. worried they started to call the cops as they went out to look for her. they looked and they looked and couldn't find her until a few min later they found her laying wet in a ditch out cold. She was rushed to the hospital where she had surgery and had her lungs emptied of water. As she woke up days later she could tell the story of how her friends sat by the pier as a pair of guys tied her to a chair and dumped her in, thinking they had untied her rope. they were laughing as she was sinking and everything became dark.. cold… foggy. she wasn't able to scream, she could only hold her breath.. she held it for what felt like hours until she finally saw someone, she closed her eyes and it became dark… Her friend who had brought the guys had picked her up and saved her from drowning, though she didn't know if she was alive or not. She untied the rope and began CPR, as Edith's friend tried saving her a pair of sirens could be heard, scared the whole group fled the scene leaving Edith in a ditch wet and alone. As some may know Edith has this fear of going into the water, a few people know why and some dont, since this accident she always claims she can't swim which is partly true, but it's more a fear. This memory of sinking is what's keeping her on land.

Months after the incident Edith could finally go to school again. But did anything at home change? no. the arguing would become violent and at this time. not only her mother would be getting yelled at, everyone around him would, it never became physical when it came to edith but mentally it was draining. The night Edith would turn 16 her older brother would leave the home for good, unsure of when or where he would be going. She woke up that morning to find Kazuto's letter letting his sister know he would be alright and not to worry about him and he will someday find us again. With one of their safe persons gone, Edith and Alessia only had each other, they would try to be there and support each other though it was hard with the fights in the background.

not even 2 weeks after Kazuto left Edith would wake up in the middle of the night to get herself a glass of water, as she stepped out of her room she would stumble upon her mother, having her bags and all in a mess and a hurry. she would look at her mother knowing what would happen next. The look in Ediths face told her mother every emotion she was feeling. Her mother dropped her messy packed bags and hugged her tightly with warmth and comfort, she would shed a tear as she whispered in Ediths ear
“I'll see you when you're grown, okay..?”
As she let go of the hug the spark and joy in Ediths eye disappeared as she watched her mother leave in the middle of the night. she would look into Alessia's room to see a note her mother would have left her. She stepped in the room looking at the note, looking at her sister and simply turned around and went back to bed. After a long night of tossing and turning she would eventually fall asleep. The morning after would be one of the worst days in her life. she would wake up around the normal time on a saturday.. around 9am. she would put on her clothes and make her bed before going out to eat breakfast. except she noticed her sister's shoes would already be gone, maybe she went for a run? she thought. She went into the kitchen to find her father sobbing, drinking and overall. looking like he's been fighting with a demon, she stepped one foot into the room and all hell broke loose. she was being blamed for the disappearance of her mother and brother, she was being blamed for looking like her mother, she was gaslit into thinking it was her fault.. she stood there listening to her father talking on and on about how it was her fault, after a bit she would turn around and go back to her room. she had lost her appetite.

A year later as she turned 17 her father would be working about 2 jobs as Edith and Alessia kept busy with a side job and studies.. until their father came with news, they would be moving to Japan Karakura since their father had gotten a better job. without a fight the Twins would pack their bags and leave what they knew as home.

Moving to Japan wasn't something they planned on so Japanese wasn't something they would know on a bias, but nothing is too hard to know all you need is practice.. right? Edith and Alessia drowns themself into studies to learn Japanese and to get by highschool with a high grade that could someday lend them a decent collage spot. After hard work at school and at home they both passed school with high grades and both of them went to college. During this time their father would fall sick since he was overworked. and at 19 both Edith and Alessia were paying the bills and going to school whilst their father would be sick or… drinking… During this period Edith or Alessia would have time for anything or anyone. not even eachother but they always tried to ease the work for each other.. though it was hard since they both were in the same possession. years later and they would graduate college with flying colours and the job search would begin. their father had now started slowly going back into work and even started dating. Although Edith and Alessia weren't thrilled with the idea of their father dating, they didn't want to mess with his life.

During this period, edith finally decided to get out there and meet the people, she went to different bars and parks, there she one day meet 2 tall ass males, she would accidentally stumble upon one of them bumping into them, as she was about to yell at them and tell them to watch where they were going she realized one of them was blind, embarrassed of what she wanted to do she apologized and offered them a coffee, something that would bring them all together and till this day she has them claims as family.

As they became adults the job hunt was on the go. Not to mention they had their life on pause until just now they would finally start living again. Edith landed a job at a youth center whilst her sister were working in different hotels, as this was their first job they worked hard and long days to save up money to finally move out and leave their father behind. And so they did. At 24 they could finally have a place to call home without their father. The year passed and they both turned 25, nothing happened that was that interesting during this time but, sadly the youth center had to close and Edith was yet again jobless.

Age 26-27 Heartbreak and marriage

After looking and searching for a job Edith landed a position as Caretaker at Karakura academics. She was excited to work there as she once before had gone to school there. The first day was a nerve wracking day but she made lifelong friends there and actually were excited to work for once! She would consider herself as the world's fattest cleaner as she would clean a whole classroom under a minute! During one of her shifts as she was playing around she would meet a guy. Handsome as ever and overall a joy to be around. She would develop a small crush on him but since her then friend liked him she tried to stay away as much as possible.. Though it was hard since they both had a connection that no one could describe. After weeks of trying to suppress her feelings she would no longer and decided to just do wherever. But when she had heard the things her then friend did she was horrified. She did anything she could to make sure her lover and her best friend were safe.

Months had passed and that so called friend had gone up into dust, it was just her and her best friend now.. She would try her hardest to make him fall for her, though.. It never seems to work until one day they decided to drink and poof they became wasted and soon after that married. And ever since that day they were together forever.. Or something in the lines of that. In the same wave Her brother kazuto finally came out of hiding and would you guess it? Edith was furious! But eventually came over it. Soon after she fell pregnant and gave birth to her first daughter.
A year had passed and Edith had started to study to become a teacher at the school. She was studying hard, something she was good at.. But she was unhappy. She was in a relationship with herself. It felt like, only thing keeping her happy was her kid.. She would adopt a bunch and have them around her to help with both the newborn and with the household but still. She missed someone she could call her home. The relation between her and her then fiance had become one sided, he was never home and when he was it was only for a short period. Until she finally had enough and told him it was over, he would agree with her not causing a scene but leave the same night with their daughter. She still doesn't know if any of them are okay.

The day she turned 27 was the day she started to teach at the school. She was officially a drama teacher! She loved the subject and was excited to teach! As she was walking home from work she would stumble upon her now Husband, Alan Jacksson. An American Italian man who swept her off her feet. She would never have thought she would be married to someone so caring and perfect as him. She and him dated for a few months before they found out she was pregnant once again! This time it would be right. Soon after she found out she was having a baby Alan would take Edith to the shrine and propose to her in the most romantic way ever, saying yes of course they would start to plan their wedding! As the planning went by the more pregnant she became and the happier she was, she had her family, soon to be husband and soon a newborn. The wedding went smoothly and was the most beautiful thing she had ever dreamt of. In the same wave her mother came back into the picture. Edith being pissed off at her mother's neglect she would have a fit about what she went through with their father. But after a few talks and a relaxation she forgave her. Soon after, Edith quit her job again and soon gave birth to her second born, a boy she would name Ethan. Ethan would have Alan's green eyes and Edith's jet black hair (she bleached it ok) and everything seems to be a-ok from here.. untill the divorce happen, but she seems to be doing alright!

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

no, you cannot legally own a pocket knife. If a pocket knife on an individual the person can be arrested for carrying illegal weapons + the knife gets taken away.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
  1. Paracetamol
  2. Multivitamin
  3. cough syrup
  4. melatonin
  5. iron supplements

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
She would stop the coworker as soon as she saw it and bring them to the side, she would tell them to behave that the inmate is a human too and have just made huge mistakes in life, being in here is hard enough being in prison, they have left the world you get to see as well as not seeing your family enough and they don't have to be treated like animals. she would remind them that they are a symbol of justice and being physical towards an innate does not show that. she would then go report it to a higher ranking and hoping that any cameras would have caught the act her coworker had just done.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
She would rush as fast as she could to help her coworker, in a professional way she would get the Asluter of them and arrest them for Aslut on goverment offical. she would lead them far away from her coworker in a cell or a car depending on where they are. she would then return to her coworker and simply be there and ask if there is anything they need or want, she would be overall supportive towards her co-worker.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
She would be overall disappointed and shocked by that co-worker. she would do her best to remain professional and not lash out to tell them how dumb they are, she would try to gain some proof such as pictures and so on she would then report everything to an higher up ranking, talking to them to come up with solutions on how to handle her co-worker and if they can maybe use this opportunity to get a big criminal organization caught.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
She would look at the money seeing it was a low amount she would look at them with a slight smirk on her face she would ask them to bring the money a bit closer to her since she wants to see closer what kind of bill they were offering, as they moved closer she would pull out her hand cuffs and cuff them, she would simply shake her head at the individuals and state “Money isn't something i care about, it's not why i became a officer but it was a nice try” before she would move them into a cell.

Notes:
i have dyslexia so the grammer or spelling can be a bit wierd, im sorry.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

DETAIL
-
Although we don't deny your will to join the faction, detail is a great
way to show off your interest. Therefore, we recommend spending more
time to try and re-elaborate your application so that it shows off you're
truly engaged in trying to join us!

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES