mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

chel kpd app #2 :3

chel

Level 6

IGN (In-Game Name):
qchel

(chelfruit, WCHEL, madokajunkie & atechel)

Discord Name & Tag:
chel#1900

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
Excruciatingly low. As of right now, I have no major roles within the community that requires a specific amount of quotas which has resulted in my activity being fairly stagnant. Nonetheless, I don’t believe activity overall will be a major problem for me if I do get accepted as my activity will increase significantly due to my timezone being the most ideal in terms of flexibility. If I am ever needed to log onto the server for an event or situation, I am almost always available, unless I am at school or working. This is shown throughout my activity with previous factions; whereas I have never missed a single month of quotas during my time in the Shrine, Hospital, and School faction. Of course, if for some reason I cannot reach the minimum quota, I will be sure to let the Faction lead know beforehand and write an inactivity log promptly.

Which timezone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time - EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Teacher Application (ACCEPTED)
Shrine Maiden Application (ACCEPTED)
EMS Internship Application (ACCEPTED)
Psychiatrist Application (ACCEPTED)
Occult Club Member Application (ACCEPTED)
Journalist Application via Discord DMs (ACCEPTED)
Fight Club Staff Application via Discord (ACCEPTED)
Akihito Clan/Yakuza Application via Google Forums (ACCEPTED)
Chef Application (DENIED)
BMD Application via Forums (DENIED)
KPD Application (DENIED)

…Excluding several character authorization applications!

What is your motivation for applying?:
Throughout my time on this platform, I’ve always expressed my interest in joining the KPD; albeit my lack of reputation on the server and the minor roles I’ve obtained so far. After joining the Hospital Faction and being able to personally interact with those in the force, I had applied back in the midst of May– and ultimately got rejected. Not only was this frustrating, I wasn’t given any feedback whatsoever regarding the decision to deny my application and after finding out the actual reasoning, I lost complete interest in the faction itself. SRP has become stale for me, and by applying for the KPD, I believe I’ll be more motivated to log onto the server as I'll be surrounded by various types of people in a much more strict and mature environment. As stated in all my previous applications, I'm on this server for one thing; to have fun. I strongly believe that the KPD would be a great place not only to improve on my writing skills, but to also experience new types of roleplay.

Admittedly, I am excited to have the opportunity to apply for KPD as I’ve been encouraged by multiple people within the faction to apply for this upcoming wave. The biggest reason behind my application as of right now is the possibility of many types of scenarios I can find myself in contrast to my previous roles. I am also very interested in law in real life, taking a multitude of courses surrounding investigation and Police Foundations so I do believe this would be a great method to not only pass time, but also to make some friends on the way. I describe myself as a very detail-oriented person, demonstrated through my recent applications. I can guarantee that I put time and effort into everything I do, and I hope this application can be an example of my work ethic!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
As I had mentioned and showed in my previous application, I have extensive knowledge regarding Police Work from both an OOC and IC perspective (including the Hierarchy and the Detective Division). However, I would like to avoid cluttering my application with technical jargon and will instead try to condense some of the many tasks and responsibilities that Police Officers on SRP are expected to carry out and execute regularly below.

DESK WORK
The most common task a cadet would be tasked with. This type of duty mainly consists of working with filed reports and interacting with civilians. An officer could also be filing a restraining order and collecting evidence against someone for another case filed against them. CCTV can also be categorized into this task, where an officer would sit at the CCTV desk and scan the various camera footage scattered around the city for any criminal activities taking place.

PATROLLING
Patrolling is a much more interactive yet dangerous task a cadet or regular officer can partake in. Officers would normally patrol the city, looking for any suspicious activity. Police officers patrolling the city also have the ability to search a citizen if they are displaying any sort of suspicious behavior. Body cameras can also play a huge factor in terms of evidence as the footage recorded from the camera may be able to prove someone's innocence or convict them of a crime.

OFFICER EQUIPMENT
Every officer (including cadets) at entry-level is given a;
  • Police Baton
  • Handcuffs
  • Police Radio
  • Body Camera
  • Riot Gear
  • “X26” Taser
  • Police Badge

Once you have been promoted to either Corporal or any other rank above Corporal, you are given two extra items, a crowbar and pepper spray. For any higher-ups (Sergeant & Detective Constables), they may be allowed to carry a Glock-17 with them if needed.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
As stated in the name, SchoolRP’s main focus is, well, school roleplay. Of course, if there is law, there is also crime. This server gives players options to partake in various illegal activities such as surfing the Dark Web, buying contraband from Black Market dealers and even engaging in combat with other players with weapons. The Police in general play a major role within SRP due to its opposing faction. I strongly believe that Criminal roleplay wouldn’t be able to function properly without the KPD as having police brings a certain type of excitement and adrenaline rush to players when partaking in something illegal that could have their character suffer from legal consequences. Not only this, but it balances out the server in terms of fairness as crime in Karakura is rampant and by having a side that serves as an obstacle to those who wish to wreak havoc, it creates a unique dynamic between all the factions.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do!

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
YEAH!

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Yukinori Hinara

Character's age:
Twenty-seven (27)

Character's gender & pronouns:
Cisgender Male | He/Him

Character's Academic Background:
Attended Karakura College for one year before obtaining a Diploma in Police Foundations. Graduated from ████ University with a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice before attending the Hokkaido Police Academy for two years.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?:
JSL (Japanese Sign Language)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?:
Yukinori is a young adult who stood average heighted at around 180cm (5’11”) with a sturdy build. His face is usually framed with prescribed glasses and coffee-coloured bangs, where his straight hair reaches past the nape of his neck. He seems to commonly wear an indifferent expression or a scowl accompanied with his blunt personality and dry sense of humor. To his siblings, he is known as a workaholic and studious figure whereas to his own coworkers, he seems rather closed-off and nonchalant. Two beauty marks kissed his pale visage on his upper left-eyebrow and under his bottom lip, where a single dimple would form in the rare occasion where he would smile. Nothing in particular stands out about Yukinori, as he is mostly just a standard-looking individual of Japanese descent who presents himself neatly to those around him.

Regardless of the cold persona Yukinori exhibits, he is a person who cannot stand still watching an innocent bystander get caught up in a situation where they may be harmed. He is a determined and hard-working individual, stopping at almost nothing to solve his own problems and questions.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?:
Yukinori settles rather easily in a professional setting as he tends to keep almost all his relationships with co-workers strictly about work. He is usually uptight and blunt with whatever he is tasked with, working in almost a robotic manner. Yukinori takes pride in completing his tasks with care and is very nit-picking with appearance.

In a casual situation, Yukinori is pretty much the same, monotonous person he is while working. Although he does talk more often than he does in a work setting, his sentences are usually brief with people he is unfamiliar with. Small talk isn’t really Yukinori’s thing, and combining this with his terrible sense of humour, he tends to kill a friendly conversation rather quickly.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?:
He has a relatively good opinion of his co-workers and is usually very professional with everyone he interacts with. Yukinori always refers to someone with their surname, never dropping honorifics unless he is speaking to a family member which can sometimes leave an “uptight” impression of himself to others. He is very direct with his fellow officers and speaks his mind in any scenario, whether it be a rational or obtuse thought.

Although Yukinori is known for his individuality and prefers working alone when it comes to his studies, he does have a strong opinion about teamwork while in the force. He is used to having somebody to rely on as he was on various sports teams in his College days, specifically basketball, where his teammates treated Yukinori like family. The Police Station is not made up of one person, and every officer should feel a sense of safety with another co-worker or officer while carrying out their daily tasks.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?:
I see myself both as a leader and follower. As an officer of the law, I am a role model to citizens and must work diligently to ensure our community stays safe and free from any harm. However, there may be some times where I will have to be a follower; for example, following orders given by a higher-up. I believe every officer possesses both traits as a leader and follower to properly follow orders and have courage to lead others.

BACKSTORY:

(Yukinori’s complete lore is very important, not only to his character development, but also for other characters that are related/close with him. Because of this, I will be keeping this backstory relatively short to keep some type of confidentiality with his character overall. This will not only allow me to slowly express the detailed crevices of Yukinori’s wellbeing/mind, but to also reveal lore at a pace in which I think is comfortable to myself and will allow me to develop this character further!)

Born in Hokkaido as the middle child of five siblings, Yukinori Hinara was the third oldest out of four brothers and one sister. He grew up in a loving and tangled childhood alongside his siblings, where he was equally close to his siblings, Nobuhiko, Nokunishi, Risa and Sera. Nothing during his adolescence particularly stood out, except the fact that he was exceptionally studious and always achieving high grades in both his household and school itself. He was known for being quiet around his peers and didn’t do any extracurriculars except basketball. Yukinori was the quietest out of his five siblings and was usually responsible for making sure his younger siblings were in check once he grew into his teenage years. After graduating highschool, he had moved to Karakura with his siblings and got a degree in Police Foundations before moving back to Hokkaido and obtaining a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice. He had also attended Police Academy for about a year before moving back to Karakura in hopes to become a Police Officer not only to protect the innocent civilians that reside in this city, but to also find answers to the horrid incident that took the lives of his two younger siblings.

I’ll bring you guys home. I promise.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?:

No, you cannot. Owning a pocket knife is illegal and if caught with such contraband, you will be charged with “Possession of Illegal Weaponry”, where the bail in this case, can go up to about ¥300,000.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:
  • “Unbranded” Bandage (Limit of 5 per person)
  • Surgical Mask (Limit of 5 per person)
  • Eyepatch; L/R (Limit of 2 per person)
  • Paracetamol (Limit of 5 per person)
  • Cough Syrup (Limit of 2 per person)

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?:
What do you think you’re doing?
I would immediately turn on my body camera and then confront my co-worker(s) while separating them from the inmate. Depending on the state of the inmate, I would call for EMS before submitting the body camera footage as evidence of misconduct to a higher-up. Of course, this is after making sure the officer(s) in question are nowhere near or in contact with the inmate they had physically abused.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?:
Of course, first and foremost, I would radio for backup and if needed, EMS to treat my co-worker. Depending on the situation and if there are multiple people, I would make use of my taser and attempt to intervene before detaining the suspects and checking my co-worker for any major injuries.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?:
...And you call yourself a Police Officer?
I would immediately try to gather as much information as possible while keeping it a secret that I now know of such corruption happening within the force. After gathering a sufficient amount of evidence, I would bring this matter to a higher-up almost instantly and make sure the co-worker and whomever they affiliated with get punished properly.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?:
Instantly, I would fine the criminal attempting to bribe me, keeping quiet and not responding to their bribery at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread