╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

IGN (In-Game Name):
Chooi_

Discord Name & Tag:
Chooi#2761

Previous bans:
None.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am frequently active on the server. I usually am active during weekends more often due to me being in school any other days of my week. I usually come on for around 3-5 hours per day and take frequent breaks for things such as eating, washing and exercise as I need to do those things to stay healthy. I am still in school so I will be less active during week days, for about 2-3 hours during those days as I will have homework and other things to attend to.

Time-Table of Activity:
MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday

School 8:30am - 2:50pm

Study Time 9:00am - 12:00pm

Study Time 9:00am - 12:00pm
Free Time 5:00pm - 9:00pmFree Time 5:00pm - 9:00pmFree Time 5:00pm - 9:00pmFree Time 5:00pm - 9:00pmFree Time 5:00pm - 9:00pmFree Time 1:00pm - 10:30pm
Free Time 1:00pm - 10:30pm

Which time zone are you in?
BST [GMT when it is not Summer]

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Fine Arts Teacher Application [DENIED]

School Chef Application [DENIED]

Ancient History Professor Application
[ACCEPTED]

EMS Surgeon Application
[PENDING]

I am currently a Professor on SRP however I shall leave this faction if I am accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for joining the Police Faction is mainly because I wish to see how this type of roleplay is. The police faction seems like quite a fun faction, investigating situations, stopping players from committing crimes, to me it seems like quite a fun faction to play as, and one I would enjoy playing in and trying all of what the faction has to offer to me. I was also motivated to join the faction by the type of character I play. My character I play as (Kritanta K. Ivanovski, has always been involved with getting hurt by gangs and criminal activity as a child, and it would make sense for her to want to stop such activities in her town, so no other people are hurt by what ruined her childhood. She also wishes for a safer home for her daughters, and wants them to grow up in a world where they can't be hurt. I also feel as if my character would wish to join the faction to protect her family. She is very much aware of what harm has been done to her younger brother (Misha Ivanovski) because of gangs, and I feel it would make sense for her to want this to stop.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
How much money do the police faction make? The police faction receive a pay check of 350,000 - 400,000 Yen from doing their job. What are the roles of Police faction? The roles are Police cadet, Patrol Officer, Police Corporal, Police Sergeant, Police Lieutenant, Police Detective Constable, Police Detective Inspector, Police Detective Chief Inspector, Police detective Superintendent, Police Captain and Commissioner. All of these roles fall under different divisions. How long do Police Cadets have to train for before they can become Patrol Officers? for about 2 weeks. These 2 weeks are why Police are given a roll of 200, because of the physical training they receive. What are the things Police cannot do? Police have some limitations to the job. They cannot GangRP, they cannot commit crimes/CrimeRP, they are prohibited from taking baits from criminal, they may not show biased for friends, and they must maintain a good reputation in the public eye. What can Police do? Police can do many things, they can RomanceRP, have kids, marry people, spend time with friends, practice their religion, and many other things! Remember they are not just limited to their role! What do Police do? Police are those trusted in upholding the law. They are trusted to issue fines, to jail people, and to in general uphold peace in Karakura. They go on regular patrols to keep the community safe and take regular training sessions to always know what to do in certain situations. Depending on the Police role you may have a different job. For example a detective would be trusted in investigating a crime or searching for information on a certain situation e.g. a Kidnapping or break in. How can Police act OOCLY? Police must still follow the same rules as any other person on SRP, but they are free to have their own personality and show that personality. They don't have to be extremely professional OOCLY as it is only a game, however they still need to keep some professionalism.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
As the server states it is called SchoolRP, and in a roleplay server where you have young students you are bound to have some crime. The Police are important to SRP as they are those who uphold the servers city's (Karakura) laws. If we didn't have them on the server the city would have a very high amount of crime meaning the server would go to be a complete mess without them. We need them to uphold the law ICLY to keep Peace in Karakura, so the cities criminals and gangs do not destroy it. We also need them there to help protect the people of Karakura and bring the murderous criminals to justice. The police in Karakura also have to work with the government of Karakura to bring some of these criminals to justice.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I acknowledge this fact.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I acknowledge this and I will be 100% dedicated to this role as it is a role I would enjoy roleplaying as.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I acknowledge this, and I do plan to attend any training sessions held while I am online.

In-Character (IC) Section

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
SECTION 1: CHARACTER IFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Kritanta Ketsueki Ivanovski

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female, She/her Or They/Them

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters degree in Ancient History, Forensics, Psychology, Law, and Crime scene investigation at Karakura Public College.

Doctoral degree in Crime Scene Investigation, Law, Ancient History and Forensics at The university of Tokyo.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Russian, Gaelic, and JSL.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Kritanta is a Russian Female. She stands at the height of 6'5 and weighs 230lbs. The female has a lean and muscular body. Her right leg appears to be prosthetic along with her tongue from her childhood. Across the female's eye appears a scar reaching her cheek. Her skin is porcelain (apart from her scar) with the colour a a Sienna brown. Behind her ear she bares a Tattoo with the wording 'Money can't last, but love can' from a past relationship. The bangs of her hair appear a ghost white colour, along with her eyes. The rest of her hair is a mahogany brown colour, tinted with a slight black colour. The female would have a scent of strawberries and honey following her as she walked. Her stance would always show her with a straight back and high raised chin. Her tongue would have a middle tongue piercing, along with her nose having a high nostril piercing, although she never has a piercing in this hole. Across the left side of her body she would have 3rd degree burning from a childhood accident. Kritanta appears unique because of her very rare hair that many consider 'witchy' or 'abnormal' however she seems to love it, she considers herself a snowy child as it reminds her of her very snowy home Russia. She is a very kind girl, she likes to be a role-model for her younger siblings and her 3 daughters (Ume G. Ivanovski, Mila Ivanovski, Ona Ivanovski). The girl does have a slightly short fuse, due to some anger management problems. She loves a good joke, especially spending time with friends and family in her free time. She can be very considerate, as well as caring and compassionate. She is very strict with her daughters, because she wants them to become well rounded people as adults so her strictness is necessary. She has a big soft spot for animals, especially bears, she finds them interesting, and patient animals. She loves baking, hiking, and visiting the Shinto shrine with her daughters to educate them on Shintoism.

Art of Kritanta (By: Kyoromi):
unknown (2).png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional situation:
Kritanta would keep a calm tone, maintaining a high standard of behaviour. She would keep talking short and snappy, not dragging people on. She would refrain from goofing around, although she may make one or two jokes with friends to lighten the air at times. During a professional situation such as work she would be talkative with her co-workers, striking up conversations in free time but still keeping that professional tone that she needs to keep. She'd hold her head high and would give herself the best standards to keep this professional tone.

In a casual situation:
She'd joke a little, try to make the situation less work and more fun, like a regular casual situation. She'd seem relaxed and more at ease, the very formal tone would be gone, and she'd have a more happy feeling. She'd act more open and more often or not try to joke around. She'd seem herself, more or less a little formal but still her usual bubbly self.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Kritanta has a very bright outlook on her co-workers. She sees them as friends and genuinely nice people to spend her time with. She'd love working with them and wish the best for all of them, hoping she can be more than friendly with them. She would be very happy about the idea of teamwork, a team isn't a team without it. She would think very fondly of it, thinking it is one of the most essential parts of KPD and one that all staff of KPD need to have so they can work co-operatively, and perform the best at their jobs.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see myself as more of a follower. Orders are easy to understand, and as a follower I don't have to stress about making the big decisions, but I can also give my input on thinks. As a follower I am able to meet more people who I may work with as I'm not always making big decisions and others won't be as scared of me as they would a leader. I work better at helping make decisions than actually being the one to make them because of my indecisive nature, so I would definitely be a follower rather than a leader.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
0-6
On the 13th November of 1992 in Russia, Moscow a young girl was born to the family of Sakai. The Sakai family was a well known family, the father owning the largest business in the city. The girl was born with oddly coloured hair: a white streak running through her front hair scruffs, also diagnosed very early on with anger Issues. The streak seemed to appear witchy to the family, so the girl earned the name Kritanta, meaning 'God of Death'. The unsettling name sat with her, often people making fun of the name in later life. The girl even from beginning of life understood the harshness of her situation. Her father although well-known, was very much cruel and rude. He often came home drunk from long nights of working. Kritanta remembers vividly a memory of a night he came home, he was extremely drunk, Kritanta was about 4, crying in the living room. The man in a drunken rage struck the girl across her right eye with a glass alcohol bottle shard, earning her the scar across her eye. The family was rather large. A family of 7, 5 kids, Kritanta the youngest. Apart from her father she had a good mother, kind and honest, she made the girl smile often. Kritanta remembers with perfect vision the day her father left. Autumn, 1998, October 9th. Her father came home late at night, She wasn't in the room, but she remembers she heard the voice of another women, she sounded much younger than her mother. The door slammed and she heard her mother burst into tears. None of the children understood where their father went, but all agreed they were better off without him, or so they thought.

6-12
At this point in life Kritanta would have to regularly attend school. The girl wasn't the brightest in school, she struggled with most subjects. Her mother was still caring for them, although she seemed to be in pain most days. Kritanta walked home the day her mother died. She passed away while walking to school, dying of unknown causes. Kritanta always thought her father killed her, she always wanted him to pay for what he did to her, hoping one day he would be brought to justice. Her oldest brother was trusted by them all to run the family, he would work at the small shop down the road to earn money to feed them all. Because Kritanta was struggling in school, her brother brought a loan from a Russian Yakuza, to pay for her to go to a boarding school in Japan Tokyo, so at least one of the Sakai could live happily. Kritanta joining the school at only 9 was not greeted so kindly. She didn't understand Japanese and the lessons for foreigners were less than pleasant. Kritanta very much struggled with her new life, but she managed to find some help here. She managed to make a friend. The girl was called Heath, she was a Russian girl as well, but was fluent in Japanese and Gaelic, which helped Kritanta learn both languages. The girls seemed happy together, Kritanta felt on top of the world with her new life, however nothing lasts forever. Her friend unfortunately passed away after falling a great distance from the top of a tree. About the age 12 Kritanta had gotten the saddening news her brother had been murdered. She was furious, the culprits were not brought to justice, and she wanted better for her brother. She was sent to a near by foster home in Karakura, and started attending Karakura Highschool.

12-15
Kritanta remembers feeling a cold wind run up her spine. She could feel ropes wrapped around her body, trapping her to the chair. She heard cackling echo throughout what appeared to be a Warehouse. She could feel The person running their fingers across her. She felt a sharp grab at her throat. The person removed the bandage covering her eyes, and all she saw was someone she dreaded seeing. The girl before this memory (taking place when she was 15) had gotten wound up in Karakura's gangs, earning herself the large amount of trouble, by this time she had been adopted by the Ivanovski family. This memory was from her home country Russia, she travelled back to visit her last remaining family, but the trip didn't go as planned. This ended in her losing her tongue, it being chopped off by the person depicted in the memory.

15-20
The girls life went as planned from here, She started looking into her future more, what jobs she could take, when the KPD caught her eye. She had always wanted justice for her family, and this seemed like the way to go. So she started working towards becoming a KPD police officer. Although she kept out of trouble, she did manage to mess up once, costing her her leg and finger. She continued learning about KPD and what it had to offer her. She started looking into all the different college degrees she could take, rather interested by forensics, crime scene investigation, and much more. She decided on that as what she would take for college majors, minors and doctoral. It finally came to exam day, and after waiting for her results Kritanta passed with flying colours, moving on to learn a higher understanding of her loved topic.

20-30
From here on Kritanta's life went up hill, she made brilliant progress in school, made a couple internships at the KPD, studied harder and harder. She kept up her studies, until she finally graduated college. After college, Kritanta planned to just move out, but her mother persuaded her to seek higher education. The girl enrolled in the university of Tokyo, passing with a Doctoral degree. She finished her education, but what were her next steps? well the girl decided it wasn't the time to pursue the career of KPD, after just becoming pregnant with her first child, she began working at Karakura public College as a history professor. She kept this up for a few years, until around 30. She finally left the job she was working as, and began writing her application to her dream job, KPD Police Officer. Now that brings us to the present day. Kritanta age 30, her 3 kids at side, supporting her along the way. She is ready for anything. And ready to finally seek justice for her family.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol, Birth Control, Eye Patch, Band-Aid, Surgical Mask.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would first come up to the co-worker and stop them from doing such acts. I would restrain them from hurting the inmate before letting them go and explaining they cannot do that. I would then go to the Commissioner or the co-workers higher power and report the abuse they are giving towards the inmates. That behaviour is not acceptable and will not be tolerated in the Karakura Police Department. Swiftly after the report I would make the inmates inaccessible to the co-worker, and checking on the health of the inmates. I would get a trusted EMS to treat any badly injured inmates.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would immediately jump into action. I would first try to break up the fight. Bringing myself in between the two and trying to restrain the one assaulting my co-worker. I would try calming them down, keeping them a safe distance from my co-worker. If in this case the person would not calm down and manages to break free from me, I would take out my tazer as a last resort and taze them, before apprehending them and taking them to the station for further questioning. Afterwards I would swiftly make sure my co-worker is not majorly injured, checking for major damage and any signs of concussion. I would then take them to our EMS, intrusting them with taking the right procedures to treat them. I would also check on the health of the person apprehended and make sure no major harm was done from my co-workers self defence.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would as soon as I am given this information go straight to our commissioner. I would explain to him the situation, and wait for him to deliver orders. The co-worker would most likely be arrested and kept in the care of the KPD until further notice. We would later question the officer on the organizations to gain information on them to help us track them down. The co-worker would most probably be put to trial, where the government will decide their sentence and fate. The criminal organizations may in the process be found and brought to justice as well.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would immediately decline the prisoner, and would report the bribing to the Commissioner. I would wait for the orders of the commissioner to come out and decide the fate of the prisoner. Once orders are given out I would follow them with excellence, so that the correct punishment is given. The Prisoner would most likely be issued a longer sentence for this, and much higher code of security would be focused around this prisoner.

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Karakura Police Department! Please make sure to have
a look at the Emergency Discord server for further information.​

Users who are viewing this thread