Rich+
╔═══════════════════.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.═══════════════════╗
KARAKURAURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

╚══════════════════.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.════════════════════╝

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

WelshMidgetRP

Previous bans:
I have no bans, and do not plan to get one!

Describe your activity on the server?:
In my opinion I have a moderate activity on the sever. during my weeks I do have to attend school, so I am less active during these days. Despite this I always make an effort to come online even if its only for an hour or two. During my weekends and holidays however I am very much more active, coming online for multiple hours, spamming from 6 hours to 12. I am very active in all server activities whether its an event, or just a boring flash event, I try my best to show up and get involved with the community.

Which time zone are you in?:
I am in the time zone BST, living in Wales.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
MrGhost#2761

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes I do, and I am getting a little more comfortable with speaking in VC's, however I may not be speaking a lot and all the time but I will try my best.

List your current and past applications:
Denied:
Accepted:
(I may have missed some out as I have applied for lots of things)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
DetailRP is one of my favourite types of RP, it is the one I use most often and are most experienced in. I have done DetailRP for a while, probably since February this year. I have done multiple types of DetailRP, using it in CombatRP, GangRP, RegularRP, and would be very good in my opinion in using it with HospitalRP. I have used DetailRP on a number of occasions, usually with friends or when I used to go to fight club to do P2L, I have much experience in it and can gain a lot more from joining

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My main motivation for joining EMS is the type of DetailRP involved with it. The DetailRP I have seen whenever I come to the hospital is utterly brilliant, it is so detailed, beautiful use of vocabulary, amazing grammar, impeccable use of adjectives, it truly amazes me. I really wish to try this type of RP, and learn how to improve my own understanding of it. I was also motivated to join EMS by the type of people in it, there are some amazing people in this faction, so understanding, kind, funny, they would be so fun to spend my time with, and I feel I would make some long lasting friends in this faction. My last reason as why I was motivated to join EMS is my character and their personality. My character has always been considered a carer, the person who will make sure everyone is mentally, physically, and in any other way, healthy. Joining the faction on my character would make so much sense for her personality and so much more. I would benefit the team with my knowledge of EMS, my knowledge in DetailRP, and how I conduct myself around others. I have in my opinion a very good knowledge of the EMS role, I know the type of tasks they are given, the training they take, and how they are meant to act in and outside of work. I am also well educated in DetailRP and have gained a good understanding of it, and a skill in it. To finish off, I also know the correct way to conduct myself around others. I am a very respectful and kind person, and always lend a hand if needed. I know when someone needs help, and how much to help them.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I wish to apply for the role of Surgeon.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A Surgeon. What do they do? A Surgeon is a person qualified to perform operations on patients. This can be repairing a broken bone, removing an organ, implementing a prosthetic etc. A Surgeon often treats wounds from a certain event, e.g. a fight. They take lots of training to perform such operations and are always taking more training. What qualifications do they need? A Surgeon needs certain qualifications to obtain their job, these qualifications are usually from university courses and diplomas, but in the case of SRP it is college Diplomas. Surgeons when applying for the role often have a college major in Medicine, Biology, Physiology, and Human sciences. How much do doctors make? On the server, Surgeons make from 350,000 - 400,000 yen. How long do surgeons have to work for? As long as they like! Surgeons don't have to work forever, they take breaks often and have life outside of work. What kind of stuff can a Surgeon do outside of work? They can do lots of things! Surgeons can have families, kids, and friends outside of work. They are allowed to have a love life, get married, and so much more! They can go to restaurants, go on dates, spend time with their kids, make friends. They are not just limited to working they have a lot they can do outside of the work place! So if they can do all of that, what can they NOT do? Well, Surgeons cannot get involved in crime activity in anyway. They cannot commit crimes, join gangs, get involved with gangs, KO, Major, or Kill players. They can't for obvious reasons date anyone bellow the age of 23, or it would go against a rule of SRP. They are permitted to marry a person or date a person involved in a gang, or have kids who are in a gang, but they cannot get involved in the gang in anyway, the same would go if the person was to commit a crime. How young or old can a Surgeon be? well, a Surgeon or any member of EMS has to be above the age of 25, but can become as old as they wish, just not extremely old, as they would not be able to perform the given tasks of a Surgeon role. What would happen to a Surgeon if they broke the rules they are given? well, in short, they would receive a punishment, or be fired from their job/role, and depending on the severity of what they have done, they could be blacklisted from the faction. Do surgeons have to act a certain way? for obvious reasons, Surgeons have to uphold a code of conduct, but they are free to have whatever type of personality they wish, this including health conditions and more. Do you have to be a Surgeon forever? in short, no. You can leave whenever you wish! not everyone stays as a Surgeon forever! Once you quit being a Surgeon, do you go back to being high school? No, you do not. You are given the adult role, and as long as you have good behaviour, and do not abuse the role, you can stay as an adult! Is there anything else I should know about being a Surgeon? Remember to follow your roles rules, have fun, and be nice! Now I have addressed most items of information about Surgeons ICLY, but what are Surgeons meant to do OOCLY? Well it is in fact rather similar. A Surgeon Out Of Character is trusted to perform a multitude of operations on people which can save their life, fix a broken bone, and much more. They take much training to be able to do this and even when they are working in the field they still take training courses.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

[HOSPITAL DIRECTOR]
The Hospital Director is the lead of the hospital. They watch over all of the staff making sure they reach their quotas. They are there to make sure that the staff is a doing the work and following all rules. They also make sure that the hospital is safe for all staff and people who come in for check-ups, surgeries, therapy, treatment, prescriptions, and anything moving on from that. They control the whole hospital, payments, and workers.

[CLINICAL MANAGER]
The Clinical Manager is like the Hospital Director but with differences. The Clinical Manager watches over all of the clinicals. They are there to do the same as the Hospital Director. They watch over the staff to make sure that they do the right things and follow the rules. They also help with training, choosing employees, and much more. They do check-ups on all of the clinicals

[CLINICAL LEAD]
The Clinical Lead keeps a hold over one clinical. There are three clinicals such as Surgeon, Doctor, and Psychiatrist. Each gets their own lead. The lead makes sure that the employees get their quotas done and also get their training done. This is earned by an employee who had worked for it or has gained it from past leads.

[SURGEONS]
A Surgeon is someone who deals with injuries, diseases, or even deformities. The following person who works as a surgeon is very educated, this means in such that they know how to operate on another living being. They can also set a patient up for therapy.

[DOCTORS]
A Doctor is someone who can diagnose medical issues for patients and give them a prescription. If there is at any point someone who comes in with an injury, a doctor can help them if no surgeon is around. They are allowed to plan treatments for patients and are allowed to set a patient up for therapy.

[PSYCHIATRIST]
A Psychiatrist is someone who is allowed to give patients prescriptions. They mostly do other things as such therapy. They are allowed to set patients up for therapy and then move onto being able to give the same patient therapy. They are mostly known for being the******s.

[EMS CODES]
RED CODE: Fire/smoke in a area.

ORANGE CODE: Contamination or hazardous chemical spill.

YELLOW CODE: Internal Emergency.

GREEN CODE: Emergency services needed/activated.

BLUE CODE: Internal Medical Emergency e.g. internal bleeding.

PURPLE/VIOLET CODE: Dangerous individual in the area.

PINK CODE: Abduction.

BROWN CODE: Extreme weather.

WHITE CODE: Emergency evacuation.

SILVER CODE: Active criminal (s).

BLACK CODE: Explosive material in a near by area.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I acknowledge and completely understand this, it's understandable someone could be demoted but I will try my very best to not have this happen!

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes I completely understand this, and are ready to give my dedication to all of you.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
This is completely understandable and I will not fail to join training whenever held.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes that is completely understandable
, taking things OOCly can ruin others roleplays and enjoyment on the server and I know I wouldn't want that, so I won't have this happen to others!

╔═══════════════════.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.═══════════════════╗
In-Character (IC) Section

╚══════════════════.·:·.☽✧✧☾.·:·.════════════════════╝

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Kritanta would be a tall Russian women, standing at 6'5''. She'd have a naturally pale complexion, although very much tanned to a sienna coloured skin tone. Her build would be of the hour-glass shape, her hips curvy, her waist skinny, weighing around 135lbs in total. She'd have silver grey eyes like the moon, the right half of her bangs the same colour due to Albinism, the rest of her hair a dark Maroon brown. She'd have a diamond shaped head, her chin rounded, her jawline very well pointed. Across her right eye she would bare a scar, reaching just before the bottom of her cheek, the scar would only be slightly deep, only hitting just through her skin. Across her back would be a rather severe burn mark from a car accident from her youth, it would go across the right side of her back wrapping around it and coming across her chest slightly. Kritanta is made unique not just for her abnormal hair and eye colour, she is considered unique from her out look on life and the way she treats people. Kritanta is a very kind person, with a unique skill for making the right choices for others, along with her bright, optimistic, and happy out look on life. She thinks of herself as a trustworthy person, and in that way of her being trustworthy also makes her very unique. Kritanta enjoys taking strolls in the woods, reading, painting, and doing investigations (scientific investigations). She is a very kind girl, with a warm heart, she never lets any challenge defeat her. She makes sure to keep all of her friends happy, and makes sure they all feel comfortable with who they are, what they do, and how they feel around her. She is very helpful, and enjoys helping others with whatever problems they have, no matter big or small. It is very important to her to her to improve herself and others, so they can be the best version of themselves they can be. Kritanta has a bit of a soft spot for children, she finds them so innocent, and she always makes an effort to be a role model for younger people.

screenshot-1657908218077.png

What are they like on and off the job?
On the job, Kritanta is kind, understandable, and very mature. She puts the job first and always makes sure she can be successful in her career. During work she makes it a priority to socialize with her co-workers and check up on their work and how they are feeling. If she feels one of her co-workers needs help, she'll be the first to help them. She takes her job very seriously and it means a lot to her to accel in such a career, its one of her dreams.

Off work Kritanta is much more of a free person. She is still very kind and mature, but likes the occasional joke or two. She still maintains a good behaviour, while still having as much fun as possible. She still keeps her happy personality, and is still making sure everyone around her is comfortable, happy, and included. Even some people off the job are a little silly, and even though Kritanta is a very mature person she is still very jokey off the job.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Kritanta has a very bright outlook on all her co-workers, to her, they are not just people who can help her in work, but people who can improve and become wonderful people, to her they are all family. She wishes the best for all her co-workers, hoping they are happy, healthy, and feeling good every day. She wants the all to live life to the fullest. Kritanta plans for the future are bright, she wants to one day start a family, and have kids of her own. She wants to help her mother, a single mother with multiple children to care for, and also help her younger brother Misha, a very unstable boy who all she wishes for is to find happiness.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

[MENTAL ILLNESSES]

• PTSD
• Depression (minor)
• Anger Issues (has medication for)

[PHYSICAL ILLNESSES]
• Injured lungs

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Kritanta was born in Russia, to the Sakai family, a large family of 6 (not including herself). Her family even from the beginning, did not come well off, her father was known to be a rather abusive man, coming home after long hours of work in drunk fits, her mother having to help him. Her future was not seen to be very bright, the lack of money and good role models would not set her on a good path with life. Her father left her at 5, abandoning her mother, and three other siblings. Her mother felt defeated when her father left, not even pulling herself out of bed to make the children lunches. None of the children were attending school, not having time for it, her oldest brother being the leader of the family, working to just put meals on the table. Her mother ended up passing away only three months later, she died in her sleep from a heart attack. Kritanta was left in sorrow, she felt the worst that she had ever felt in her life.

Around two years after her mother's passing, Kritanta began having bursts of anger on occasions. Her brother at this time was still working all day for 8 hours, 7 days a week, with no break. Kritanta was the youngest child, so her siblings just deemed the outbursts as toddler pouts. Her brother managed to earn a week off work, finally seeing her fits of anger. He deemed it that it was not normal, for a now 7 year old to be pulling such fits. He decided to use his free time off to take her to a the******. A couple weeks later Kritanta's brother received a letter after work, confirming that Kritanta had anger issues.

The doctors deemed that she would need medication for Kritanta, but it was very expensive, so they had to send Kritanta away, deciding to send her to a boarding school. It costed less than the medicine and provided it for her. The school was based in Japan Tokyo, and Kritanta being Russian, didn't know how to speak any Japanese. While in the school, Kritanta made a new friend, she was also Russian, and helped Kritanta learn Japanese. Unfortunately her friend passed away, Kritanta having to watch her death. Not long after she was told her brother had been killed during work, with no money to pay her tuition she was sent to an orphanage around 300 miles from Karakura, at age 13. She made a very good friend here, a girl by the name Sophia. Sophia was later adopted by the Zennix family, and she was adopted in a joint adoption with Ivanovski and Ketsueki. This is where she began to get more interested in medical health, it was rather fascinating to her, but also it felt right to her, helping others get healthy, it just felt right to her.

She began learning more about the surgeon career around the age 16, a year after moving to Karakura. She wanted to persue the career in her future.

now 13 years later, at age 29, she wishes to finally persue her dream.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Kritanta Ketsueki Ivanovski.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss.

Characters Given Name(s):
Anta, Krit, KR.

Characters Preferred Name:
Anta.

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female.

Characters Religious Domination:
Shintoism.

Characters Marital Status:
Single, Un-married.

Characters Nationality:
Russian/Japanese
(Father; Russian, Mother; Japanese)

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

14 Years

Working Experience(s):
I have worked in multiple places, I work for the KSPF, a foundation dedicated to improving the quality and visitation of the Monastery. I have worked for the KSPF since I was 18, and I have gained lots of experience from this. I have also worked as body guards for businesses during my youth. During my highschool years I was helping my friends mother, a school nurse, with her work until she decided to retire her work. In total I have been working for 11 years, and have gained a lot of experience from those 11 years.

Academic Degree:
College PhD

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biology, human medicine, human sciences, physics.

Minor(s):
Biology, human medicine, human sciences, physics, basic sciences.

Native Languages:
Russian.

Other Languages:
Gaelic, Japanese, JSL.

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application has been put on pending as of now​

Users who are viewing this thread