players online

Accepted Classicalist's | Psychiatrist application

Classicalist

Level 87
Karakura Hospital Application.png

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Classicalist
(Did originally apply with my account DontEatDaCookie until realizing i had no free character slots on it)

What is your discord username?
lolokins. But i will be using my alt account that I have made for srp Loloalt until the SRP bot is fixed.

Describe your activity on the server:
I enjoy my time within SRP and I bring myself back to play daily I have 3 active accounts which I will list the names of and roles bellow, Currently I work from home and am in the fortunate position of creating my own hours as long as the work gets done so I am around a 7/10 on activity, I will say there is usually a few days a month where I dont log on to catch up and get all my work done before coming back on and being as active as a was before. I have been in 2 factions simultaneously at the same time before and never failed to get quota's done so i hope that shows how active within the server I am and will be. As said earlier I will list my accounts and my roles as well as my /playtime for each of them

DontEatDaCookie - College
1698339482778.png
LozzyOzzy - Professor | Fox | Adult
1698339526332.png
Classicalist - Adult | Frog
1698339566731.png

The account I am applying on is my newest out of the 3 accounts so it has the least amount of playtime, However that does not mean im inactive on that account. I log onto Classicalist very often maybe a few times a day and roleplay. I would be active on it more if I had a reason to be active on it more and I am hoping that I get accepted into EMS so I can be as active as I want to be for it

What is your timezone?:
I currently reside in the UK so my time zone is BST/GMT

List your current and past applications:
Please ignore the fact its made 2 character authentications, I dont know why and cant fix it

Lore application - Denied

Language - Accepted

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

My experience with roleplay OOCLY goes as far back as to being a Highschool drama student so 6 years, However my roleplay experience with SRP has been limited to around 4 years. During my time on SRP i have roleplayed as all sorts of different roles, The roleplay I do enjoy the most is motherly roleplay where I can care for people which is what I will be doing in EMS. The roles I have collected in the past and present while being on SRP will be Priest, Librarian and Professor. Bellow I will explain in detail of how my experience with all 3 have gone and what it made me learn about roleplay

Priest - With being a priest and in the shrine faction it taught me a lot, Both in character and out of character. It was my first faction and taught me the ins and outs of how factions worked. I never once missed a quota for this and while the quota was pretty simple I still enjoyed what I did. Being a priest it taught me how to properly get the hand of detail roleplay with most of the actions being needed to be done was indeed detail RP. Now i understand that the psychiatry section of EMS is less detailrp orientated, But I eventually would like to go for paramedic which will require alot. Being a priest I had to interact with people from all sorts of roleplay levels ranging from new players to veteran SRP players and even the trollers, Interacting with all of these people improved my patience and ability to roleplay around newer people and also teach newer people how to roleplay themselves.

Librarian - While being librarian I learned more about factions which will help me within EMS as we had to use google sheets for marking down library cards. The librarian is sort of like a shop, While it does not have the fancy online store that EMS has for all the taxing information we still were required to hand out cards retrieve money and tax pay it just like how I would be doing if I were to get accepted. While being a librarian just like being a priest you interact with people and help people from all sorts of skill levels within roleplay and in all honestly I do not mind it whatsoever it does not bother me at all. I had Librarian and priest at the same time and managed to keep a hold of both of their quota's while still maintaining my oocly health and making sure I was overall a healthy human being. Librarians quota was 20 hours a month for minimum pay and 25 for max which I always aim for max pay, Not only for icly reasons of earning money but also to challenge myself to climb the ranks of the faction I am in

Professor - While being an active professor it has once again given me opportunities to once again learn stuff that I will need to know in EMS such as radio commands, As a professor i usually roleplay with college kids which are usually more experienced role-players, But i do also roleplay with newer players who have just joined and need a bit of support getting the hang of it all. Additionally as a professor I have learned how to manage fights and split people up (If that is to ever happen in EMS) and have learned the correct FearRP rules. Now im sure they are different to EMS in ways but I can easily adapt.

Overall I think my roleplay experience is more on the advanced side and it only gets better as the days go on, I hope to learn a lot and further my roleplay experience by joining this faction and climbing the ranks since I have no intentions of leaving if I do so.

What is your motivation for applying?
My motivation of applying to EMS is that ive been on the server for 4 years and ive experienced all sorts of roleplay ranging from faculty to shrine. I want something new to do something fresh that I can learn and I have chosen EMS since I have been an intern before and already know a bit about EMS. I already have a few friends within the EMS faction and when i was an intern i really enjoyed it. Now all that was next to do is apply for the real thing itself which i never got around to doing until now. When Interns got announced ill admit i was a bit disappointed I did not get into KPD, But then EMS was announced and i saw my name under it so i thought i would give it a go. During interns I had a go of seeing what doctors, Surgeons and psychiatrists do. Psychiatry was the last of the bunch we did and while I did find the other two fun, Surgeons more than doctors. Psychiatry stood out to me the most being the most enjoyable tasks and also the tasks I could relate myself to the most. OOCLY I had an apprenticeship at a Hospital in my town and while it was nothing related to what SRP EMS does I still enjoyed the environment I was in, The apprenticeship was a IT role which like I said has nothing really related to SRP's EMS roles but still. I love being the person people fall back on if they have issues and talk to for advice, Even if it is just small things and they may be overthinking. Its been a year since my internship and during that past year ive tried getting into KPD which failed, I tried joining back to shrine which i removed the application so that got denied because I decided that i want something new to do. I ended up applying for professor and getting accepted which I love, However there is only so much i can do for professor in limited amount of time. In all honesty I think EMS is where I truly belong.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
As i was once had an internship of the hospital my knowledge is pretty decent, I understand a lot has changed since the internship since it was a year ago but from my internship and a bit of my own research I can list what I know about EMS. Some of this may be wrong now due to changes but I am always willing to improve my knowledge and learn more to get this information correct. Being in other factions has also gave me some information on the equipment used. I have a decent knowledge on the roles of EMS but I 100% acknowledge that it needs working on.

Ranks
Leads

NameWhat they do
DirectorDirectors Job is watch over day to day occurrences in the hospital and manages it all.
Clinical ManagerClinical Manager as the name suggests manages and overlooks both of the other clinical leads. Their job like the name says is to manage the clinical leads.
Doctor Clinical LeadDoctor clinical lead is in charge of the doctors side of the happy pills clinic and helps manage the doctors.
Psychiatrist Clinical LeadSame as the doctor clinical lead, Helps maintain the psychiatrist side of happy pills and helps manage the doctors

Doctors
Head DoctorHead doctors are the high-up of the doctors and are the ones who look over everything the doctors are doing
Senior DoctorsSenior doctors are the more experienced doctors who will be watching over and even training lower ranking doctors
Attending doctorAttending doctor is a higher experienced doctor who will be watching over the lower ranking doctors while also being trained by the higherup doctors
DoctorThe first official doctor ranking once passing the exam.
Doctor Resident The first ranking of the doctors the 'Trainee's as people would call them

Psychiatrist
Head Psychiatrist Head Psychiatrist is the lead overseer of the psychiatrists and will help managed them all
Senior PsychiatristSenior Psychiatrists are the more experienced psychiatrists who will help train the lower ranked psychiatrists
Attending PsychiatristAttending psychiatrists are the ranked psychiatrists that have been in the faction for some time and showed their dedication
Psychiatrist The first official Psychiatrist ranking once passing the exam.
Psychiatrist ResidentThe first ranking of the psychiatrist division, They would be the 'Trainee's'

Equipment (Physical)
NameUseCommandsPermissions GainedRank
Hospital RadioThis is used by all EMS workers to communicate to one and other and to even cross communicate to KPD/radio (Message)
/radiow (Message)
/radioy (Message)
N/AEvery EMS worker gets one of these.
Haloperidol SyringeThis is the alternate to a Mido that does not particularly KO someone but calms their body down. It is a anto-psychotic that reduces agitation./me injects ____ with the Haloperidol syringe

Remember to fill the syringe up with Haloperidol first. This will take up to two turns if rolling and have higher rolls
MajorsAll ranks
MidoOnce injected into someone it fully KO's them for 5 minutes, This is used when a member of EMS in danger of a patient is in danger of themselves or harming others/me injects ____ with the Mido synringe Ko'ing them

Remember to fill the syringe up with Mido first. This will take up to two turns if rolling and have higher rolls
MajorsCurrently only paramedics hold these
MedkitAll the essentials to treat somebody on the go or to slow down any bleeding of the patient until am ambulance arrivesI do not have enough knowledge into how to use this sadly.N/AEvery EMS rank by my knowledge
ClipboardI board of wood with paper attached for workers to note important stuff down on./me writes ____ on the clipboardN/AEvery EMS rank
Surigcal maskThis is a face cosmetic item that EMS workers can wear while performing surgery./me pulles the strings of the mask putting it over their ears before adjusting the surgical mask onto their face.N/AAny EMS rank
Pepper sprayFor EMS own safety while out patrolling they may need to pepper spray someone./me pulls out the pepper spray before spraying ___ in the eyesMajorsAttending +

ItemRP items
NameUseCommandRank
GurneyThis is the "Hospital" bed used to transfer patients from ward to ward./me lays the individual onto the Gurney before wheeling them into ____Any EMS worker
Medical glovesSlip these onto your hands before surgery or doing anything to a patients body, These are very acessible within the hospital. Once taken off these can be thrown away without any worries/me removed their medical gloves before slipping their hands into a new pairAny EMS worker

Vehicles
NameDescriptionRank
AmbulanceA big van like vehicle that has the right equipment in the back to perform surgery of to stabilize someone on the goObtained once passing the paramedic exam
Paramedic Cruiser (I dont know the official name)A car owned by the hospital that is used to get to any patient in need before the ambulance can arrive.Any form of higherup

Happy pills items
No Prescription items
NameDescriptionSide effectsPricePrescription needed
Reading GlassesGlasses are an eye wear that has built in lenses to help the wearer see correctlyN/A¥4000None needed
EyepatchA bandage eye patch that can be wrapped around either eye to cover any damaged or removed eye.N/A¥5000None needed
Wooden CaneA cane made out of wood to help people with mobility issues, They are used for people who have limps or have other conditions that limit their capability of walkingN/A¥7000None needed
Cough SyrupA syrup that is digested via the mouth to help relieving coughs, Blocked noises or soar throats.Drowsiness and dizziness. Can cause nauseas and vomiting.¥6000None Needed
Paracetamol A antipyretic drug used for temporary pain and fever relief.Rare cases of rashing and swelling.¥1500None needed
MultivitaminsA medication containing multiple vitamins used to help patients with vitamin deficienciesCan cause headaches and upset stomachs¥3500None needed
MelatoninUsed to help patients who have issues with sleeping. Its often used to help people with sleeping disordersHeadaches and nausea¥3000None needed

Doctor prescribed medication
InhalerUsed to treat patients with Asthma by pumpking medication directly into the users lungs which helps relax their airways and allows for better breathingHeadaches and coughing, Sometimes increased heart rate¥7500Doctor
Epi-penUsed to inject insulin into the user to stabilize their blood sugar. This is used by patients who have diabetesDizziness, Vommiting, Headahces¥5500Doctor
CrutchesJust like the wooden cane used to help patients who may have suffered a bone break or amputation mobilizeN/A¥10,000Doctor
White caneA cane specifically made to help blind users navigate.N/A¥7000Doctor
Atenolol Used to treat high blood pressure individuals and used to relief angina. This can also be used on patients who have recently been recovering from a heart attack.Headaches, Nausea¥5000Doctor
AccuprilUsed on patients with high blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels in order to slow blood flow downDizziness, Lightheadness, Nausea and vomiting¥3000Doctor
Januvia A prescription to treat type 2 diabetes increases the levels of incretin and lower the blood sugar levels.Headaches, Stomach discomfort¥4500Doctor
OseltamivirA medication used to treat the spread of influenza infections.Vommiting, Stomach pain/cramps and headaches¥3500Doctor
ClarithromycinA medication capable of treating chest infections and ear infections.Nausea, Vomiting¥5500Doctor
AmoxicillinA multiuse antibiotic that is capable of treating a variety of bacterial infectionsNausea, Vomiting, Rashes and Toiletry issues¥5500Doctor
HydrocodoneThe highest tier of pain medication and is used to relief pain.Bladder pain, Potential cardiac arrest.¥7500Doctor
TramadolA synthetics medication used to treat short term severe pain.Sleepiness, Constipation, Fatigue, Headaches and vomiting¥6500Doctor
AspirinUsed mainly for patients with broken or desolated limbs or if paracetamol is not doing the case.Heartburn, Stomach pains, Nausea¥4500Doctor

Psychiatrist prescribed items
Aripiprazolean atypical medication that is used to treat and manage schizophrenia and bipolar disorderLoss of eight or weight gain, Abdominal pain, Extreme tiredness¥6000Psychiatrist
PaliperidoneAn antipsychotic medication used to treat schizophreniaDizziness Lightheadedness, Drooling and stomach pains¥3500Psychiatrist
FluphenazineA medication helped to treat severe cases of schizophrenia where the patient has started having psychotic symptomsUpset stomach, Nightmares, Tiredness¥6000
Psychiatrist
FluoxetineAn antidepressant that helps treat depression and OCD. The first choice of medicationNausea, Nervousness, Dry mouth, Heartburn¥4500Psychiatrist
CitalopramA serotonin reuptake that mainly treats depression and social anxietySleepiness, Unable to sleep, Sweating, Dry mouth¥3550Psychiatrist
SertralineA selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor used to treat disorders such as OCD or PTSDSweating, Tiredness, Headaches¥5000Psychiatrist
CymbaltaAn antidepressant along with nerve pain medication used to treat people with chronic back pains and such.Difficulty sleeping, Headaches, Sleepiness¥6000Psychiatrist
ParnateA medication used to treat major depressive disorders. Mainly not a first choice medication as it increases risk of high blood pressureDizziness, Sleeping problems, Tiredness¥7500Psychiatrist
ZolpidemA short term medication helped to treat patients with sleep insomniaTiredness, Heavy body, Droziness¥7500Psychiatrist
AtivanA pill that is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. Also used for alcohol withdrawal patientsDrowsiness, sleepy, weak, dizziness¥7000Psychiatrist
AlprazolamA medication that is used to treat anxiety related disordersDrowsyness, Weakness, Sleepy¥7000Psychiatrist
VyvanseA medication used to help patients with ADHD and eating disorders.Dry mouth, Loss of apatite¥7500Psychiatrist
AddeallA medication can help individuals with ADHD to help improve focusingIncreased heartrate, severe apatite decrease.¥7000Psychiatrist
SolriamfetolA medication to help with excessive sleepinessHeadaches, Ability to not fall asleep, Loss of apatite¥7000Psychiatrist
NaltrexoneAn opioid antagonist used to treat alcohol to treat disordersSleepiness, Vomiting, Cramping¥8500Psychiatrist

Divisions

Doctor/Surgeon

Due to the recent merge and role of paramedic the doctor and surgeon role have now been merged and are now the same role, However both roles icly exist just do the same thing. The job of the Doctor role is to do check-ups on patients, Perform surgeries, Consolation of patients about prosthetics, Morgue work and also recovery roleplay. The doctors essentially do the physical work of the hospital.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists are they more mental workers of the hospital and their job is work with patients to be able to diagnose them with said problems and then consult them of what conditions they have and what medication they should take if they were to take any. Additionally Psychiatrists have other duties such as running happy pills, Recovery roleplay.

Paramedic
With an optional exam any EMS worker can go into the paramedic department, This department is the main department who responds to 110 calls, They can leave the hospital and take the ambulance in order to reach any patients and stabilize them on the go, Before bringing them back to the hospital to be treated in there.

As well as all of this i learned some other random stuff within my internship and Via my own research such as call signs, Radio codes and treatment requirements, example always hooking patients up to the IV stand. I am always willing to learn more via my icly trainings and oocly research.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
As I have been in factions in the past I understand how this works.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I completely understand and i will dedicate myself to the role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I will attend all trainings that I can make and give them all my best effort.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I completely understand this role and will abide by it

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Tsubasa Ikemori

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background

(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Masters Degree in Psychology and Chemistry

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Unmarried

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Russian, JSL

Backstory (100+ Words)

On a winters evening in the year 1981 a new child was born into the world by the name of Tsubasa Ikemori. Her parents ▇▇ Ikemori and ▇▇▇▇ Ikemori gave her a normal childhood, She was not to spoiled but also very disciplined from a young age. Tsubasa grew up with her older sister who put her on the right track. In the year of 1985 Tsubasa started school which went average. She was a good student and exceeded in all of her work, Highschool soon came along for the young lady did have some struggles, Not with learning but within her eyesight. Tsubasa struggled for 3 years before her parents finally took her for an eye check where they came to the conclusion that she needed glasses and subsequently bought her a pair which with no surprises helped her within her high school exams and made sure she succeeded through them, Her main focus during high school was her Math's, Literature and sciences which she excelled in before taking the final exam to enter college.
During college Tsubasa finally decided what she wanted to do in life, She wanted to help people. Police officer maybe? Or maybe even a medical worker? She finally decided she was best suit for medical so she focused on once again her sciences, Mainly psychology and chemistry and worked as hard as she possibly could on them. Tsubasa did have doubts on herself and slightly fell behind before hearing the words of her mother to not give on up her dreams and picked herself back off the ground. Her mothers words echoed through her head every time she thought about quitting until she fully realized she was not a quitter, She was the daughter of a proud mother. Tsubasa took her college life vert serious and even achieved a masters degree in Psychology and Chemistry. Now the next steps were moving on into the big world.
The 21 year old Tsubasa struggled finding a job in her local town of Shibuya before one day getting accepted out of the blue by a local supermarket and worked there for 5 years before realizing she was not happy and wanted to do what she worked oh so hard for, She subsequently applied for a local pharmacy and to her surprise got hired. The now happy Tsubasa worked at this pharmacy until she was 28 and during this time had 2 beautiful children of her own, Ninomae and Adam Ikemori, Tsubasa eventually quit being a Pharmacist to focus on her life and her 2 beautiful children which led her to being all so happy, Eventually life wasnt as good as it used to be and Tsubasa was struggling to pay for her children which is why at the age of 35 the now all grown up Tsubasa left Shibuya and moved to the city of Karakura to give her kids a better life with the free education and cheaper rent. Tsubasa is now 41 years old and unemployed but still a happy mother. She one day decided she was ready to get back into working and pursue her dream as being in medical working, She finally handed in her application with a letter attached which read.
"Dear Mr Heddo, I hope this letter reaches you along side my application. My name is Tsubasa Ikemori and I am hoping to be accepted as one of your own, One of your workers. I have tried very hard to achieve this and I promise you i will dedicate myself to you and your hospital. I hope you read this and really consider accepting me. Thank you. - T. Ikemori"

After this letter and application was read Tsubasa received a letter in the mail which telling her that she had been ▇▇▇▇ to work at Karakura hospital.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Tsubasa has always been a firm believer of wanted to go into a job that requires helping people one way or another, She is a big believer in Karma and that if she helps people then people will help her when she needs it. During her time in school she studied Psychology to get an idea on how the human brain works. She had ideas of taking this into life by working with convicts to change the way they think or become a psychiatrist. After many years of thinking she took a psychiatry course and eventually graduated with a masters degree in both of them. This was the turning point for Tsubasa and where her dream of becoming a psychiatrist set.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Once she had fully finished with school Tsubasa applied for a local hospital which she got denied from, This lead to her slowly building up her knowledge and capability with going into that field, Subsequently she went for a smaller job with Apothecary (Pharmacist) she worked in her local pharmacy for approximately 7 years before leaving to focus on her family more.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Tsubasa Ikemori at the age of 28 worked in a pharmacy in her local town of Shibuya, She worked there until age of 35 before moving to the town of Katakura to make progress in her life and for her children to have a better education. Tsubasa learned a lot here and really enjoyed the environment of the pharmacy. She knew this is what she wanted and she knew she was slowly getting exactly what she wanted career wise.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Tsubasa after finishing college at the age of 21 went to university to study medicine for 6 years before getting a job at a pharmacy, This was the only sort of medical schooling she had. While there she learned the ins and outs of being a pharmacist. She has remembered nearly everything she has learned in the past and is ready to take them back into her future in the medical industy.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Tsubasa is a 41 year old women standing at a small height of 5'2, She has shoulder length long blonde hair which would be often wore in a bun. She would have ocean blue eyes with greatly contrasted with her hair and the baby face the women carried. The small height of the women gave her some advantages and some disadvantages, The advantages being she was quick and nimble and felt young to herself even though she was not, However with being small also has its disadvantages some to listed is being needing to rely on co-workers to reach stuff from the shelves for her or being needed to be lifted up to certain placed. Additionally the females eye sight was not the best which is why she opted in for psychiatry.

1698166278784.png
How does your character act on and off duty?

Tsubasa's personality does not change whenever she is on or off duty, She just becomes more "Relaxed" overall Tsubasa is a very motherly person who will take anyone under her wing and look after them no matter their age. Even around her co-workers she will be making sure they have eaten, Drank and most importantly, Taken a break. Tsubasa will be a bundle of joy to be around but can also be very strict when needed to. The women will take great care of her co-workers and patients and will love every second of doing so. Tsubasa overall just loves giving people the love and care they deserve.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Tsubasa tends to do better with others, She likes the feeling of knowing she has someone else to fall back onto if needed. She can very much work independently, However is more comfortable working with others. In the past she has been an independent single mother which allowed her to build up the ability to work hard and fast on her own under stressful circumstances. While being very capable of being independent, Team work makes the dream work is the motto that they say.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Tsubasa hopes to be a hospitality worker until she retires, Her retirement age goal is around the age of sixty to sixty five. The women wants to climb the ranks of the karakura hospital and prove to herself she has what it takes to become a higher-up. She has big plans of passing her paramedic citification and becoming one with the paramedics while still keeping up on her psychiatry. Overall Tsubasa hopes to create a name for herself and be known as one of the best if not the best psychiatrists in the town of Karakura. Will that happen though? Only time will tell and only an optimistic Tsubasa can achieve it.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Tsubasa is often seen as a mother to most as that is what she prides herself in, She has 2 official children however many see her as one. She treats people with respect no matter who they are and will always treat them like a child of her own. She gladly takes care of others which makes her a perfect candidate for the job. Tsubasa has had many people call her mother despite her not even being related to them which makes Tsubasa feel great about her self. It makes her feel like shes doing a great job while taking care of herself and others.

Attachments

• Karakura Hospital Application.png
    Karakura Hospital Application.png
    805.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread