mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Counselor application

Bianquia

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

I ordinarily play for at least 2 hours. If I ever come on for less than 2 hours or not at all, it is most likely because I am extremely busy. Other than that, I make an effort to spend a little time on the game each day. I really like to paint, play tennis, draw, and play other games on my computer during my free time. I am reliable and exceptionally dedicated when I put my mind to something. I love to be a part of communities whether it is on Minecraft or twitch. I also strive to try new things, such as the guitar, piano, and ukulele. Those are a few of the instruments I play and adore. I can be exceptionally outgoing and kind! I love to believe that I have a large amount of integrity. I love to work on self-improvement and acceptance of the things I cannot change. I continuously attempt to remain positive and pass on the inspiration to others who might need it. I love to follow my dreams and take opportunities when they come my way. I attempt to push myself outside of my comfort zone and do things I most likely would never try.

What is your Minecraft Username?:

MoonNefi

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

MoonNefi #1884

How old are you? (Optional):

Almost 15

What is your time zone?:

EST

Describe your activity on the server:

When I am active, I am typically starting conversations with new people or hanging out with a few friends. I claimed an apartment and had numerous individuals living with me until I lost the apartment due to being inactive around the time I had to pay again. I still converse with my roommates, in fact, we have a discord server and talk every day. I, presently live with them in a new apartment! I walk around, when not with anybody or at school. I go to my classes and do my homework. I also go to school events, such as dances.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have not been banned before. At least, not a ban that I know of.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I understand and acknowledge the fact that if I am inactive I will be demoted and I will take full responsibility.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I am applying for the counselor role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Counselors work with people who are experiencing personal troubles. We are there to help them overcome their issues and to help them choose suitable changes they should make to their lives. Counselors listen to, empathize with, encourage people. We can offer assistance to them with school, particularly with classes and/or questions about school. Maybe about events, clubs, and much more. We are there to help students with anything they may need to talk about or just any questions in general.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I used to role-play a lot of other servers before finding this one. I have been in multiple families.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-application.24410/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.25300/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-role-request.25765/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-staff-application-doctor.26144/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-item.36226/

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level):

I currently playing as a college student which is a Masters's degree level student.

Situations

/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character would keep calm and tell the student that they should not be using that kind of language. I would then tell them to control their anger and to sit down. I would say that this kind of behavior is unacceptable and if it happens again then I would have to send them to the office. Next, I would ask them to calmly tell what is bothering them and try to come to a compromise. If they work with me and calm down, I would thank them for talking to me and listening to me. I would proceed to tell this student that they are welcome to come back and talk to me again if they want to.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

My character would yell for other students to back away from the fight so no one gets hurt then I would simply yell at the two students fighting. I would yall at them to stop but if they continue fighting I would get in between the two students and stop them from hurting each other. I would immediately tell them they both have detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My character would quickly go over to the school employee and would quietly tell them they should not be doing (the inappropriate action). I would also tell them they are being foolish and this could harm their career and that this is not a good example they are making for the students watching. I would tell the employee to either get it together or I will report them to the VP.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

When in the employee break room, I will be nervous at first but I will start a conversation with the school employees in the room. When I finish eating my lunch I will start working on work that I have to do and converse with everyone. I will be appropriate and kind. I will not misbehave and will be mature. I will offer food to anyone I see with no lunch.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Comforts students and lets them know I am there for them if they need to talk some more.

/me Gives the student a list of clubs they might like to join.

/me Gives directions to a student's class.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Rowan O. Avalon

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name: Avalon

Age (Minimum is 25): 27

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Not married nor in a relationship.

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): psychology

Minors: sociology, education, communications.

Nationality: Czech, Hungarian, Slovakian, and Austrian

Current Location: Karakura

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: None

Backstory

Rowan Octavia Avalon is a 27-year-old, who enjoys relaxing, playing the ukulele, piano, guitar, and listening to music. She is generous and bright, but can also be stubborn and shy around new people. She defines herself as straight. Rowan had a lot of people who disappointed her and now likes to keep to herself. When she opens up to someone, it is a big deal and it means she trusts them a lot. She has a post-graduate degree in psychology. Physically, Rowan is in good shape. She likes to stay fit and works out at least 3 times a week. She is of average height with a honey skin tone, brown hair, and brown eyes. She grew up in a middle-class neighborhood with not many friends. After her father died from cancer when she was young, she was raised by her mother and this changed Rowan a bit. She became depressed but he close friends helped her back on her feet. Rowan’s mom suggested she should talk to the school counselor and it helped her a tremendous amount. After that, she would constantly go to see and talk to the counselor. She felt safe when talking to her and this made Rowan want to make others feel the same way. From then on, she had her heart set on becoming a counselor. Rowan used to be in a relationship but they dumped her when she was going through a rough patch. This set her back a bit on her road to happiness, but with her capability and honesty, there's nothing that could have stopped her from fulfilling her dreams. She quickly became somebody we can expect great things from. She is now single and more confident about it than before. Luckily she has great friends who support her. Rowan’s best friend is Celeste Brevram. They have a very good friendship even though Celeste moved to the United States. Currently, she hangs around with Sasori "Y" Hatake and Lily Hatake.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I have dealt with depression and my mother suggested talking to my school counselor about how I'm feeling. I never opened up to anyone about how I felt about my dad's passing but when I did, I did not feel alone anymore. That is a feeling I will never forget. I realized that other people deal with situations like mine and I do not want them to feel alone. I want to be there for them like my counselor was for me. If I can help take some of the pressure off them and help make them happier, I will do just that. This job is my chance to make good changes in someone's life and helping them will be helping me as well. Knowing I can give them a place where they feel safe and comfortable enough to tell me how they are feeling, is all I need in my life. Just the tiny reassurance and the small talks can help them and that is why I want to join the KHS as a counselor.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I will do the work and deliver exceptional results. I will fit in perfectly and be an incredible expansion to the group. You have a combination of skills and involvement that make you stand out. I believe I have the work ethic to be a genuine resource to KHS. I also have a track record of going above and beyond my typical job description when the opportunity arises.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

I have recently been busy but I will be on every day and have been for the past week or so.

Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Counselor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- A role has recently opened up after the demotion of a previous Counselor. I look forward to seeing how you roleplay with this role.​

Users who are viewing this thread