Rich+
IGN:
cozyfolk (alt to meneaterchan)

What timezone are you in?:
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:
evan#7621

How long have you been on the server for?:
I've been playing since late 2016, with taking several breaks in-between this time, but coming back to the server fully in the Summer of 2019

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ban-appeal-♡.4257/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/discord-ban-appeal.17325/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/forum-ban-appeal-evann-ᕕ-ᐛ-ᕗ.17494/ Accepted

List your past and current applications:
They'll be in a spoiler due to a large number of my applications, spanning between multiple accounts I've had over the years
School/Character Applications:
Council Application [evann] - DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/denied-council-application-evan-%E2%9C%98.2854/
Council Application [evann] - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-school-council-application-%E2%99%A1-%E2%9C%94.7139/
Language Application x6 [old acc] - ACCEPTED x3, DENIED x3
Character auth Application x2 [evann] - ACCEPTED x2
College Application [discord] - ACCEPTED
Council Application [evann] - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-school-council-application-%E2%99%A1.12173/
College Professor x2 [evann, private convo] - ACCEPTED x2
Club Application x2 [google form] - ACCEPTED x2
Librarian Application [evann] - ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/evans-librarian-application.23092/
College Application [evann] - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application-cool-right.23292/

City Applications:
Police Application x2 [evann] - ACCEPTED x2

https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application.18435/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-app.25248/
Hospital Staff Application [evann] - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/electrachairs-surgeon-app.20286/
Shop Application [evann] - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-application.22184/

Other Applications:
Event Team Application [discord] - DENIED
Staff Application #1-2 [evann, private thread] - DENIED
Event Team Application [evann] - ACCEPTED
Staff Application #3 [evann, private thread] - ACCEPTED

What’s your motivation for applying?:
Since my recent departure from the team, I have grown an interest in this field more-or-so then I have already; I was previously a surgeon, which I had extensive knowledge in, but along with that field, I studied psychology in this recent year, which I believe gives me a great starting point for this position as hospital staff. Besides my reasoning for applying for the specific department; I truly just miss doing the job, when being let go, Lune said I was more than welcome to re-apply, which I am giving my chance at doing so now. My dedication has been proven in the past and you can expect no less with the work that I'll put into doing the best at what I'm supposed to do. I don't wish to go much above the regular Psychiatrist position, as I am truly just interested in trying out this form of roleplay.

What are you applying for?:
Trainee Psychiatrist

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
Psychiatrists mainly are available for therapy appointments for many sorts of mental disorders and diseases, the main reason for therapy is one of the most commonly seen diseases; Depression, anxiety, stress disorders, and PTSD. Then you'll usually have several appointments with a single person over a spanned period of time so that they'll able to properly roleplay out their character getting the help they need, which is therapy. Besides that, they are able to go out to the scenes of suicide calls to be able to calm the person down and get them safely to the hospital to receive immediate help.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:
Code Blue ~ Medical Emergency
Code Red ~ Fire in the hospital
Code ~ Bomb/Bomb threat
Code Pink ~ Infant/Child Abduction
Code Orange ~ Hazardous Material or Spill Incident
Code Silver ~ Active Shooter
Code Violet ~ Violent/Combative Person
Code Yellow ~ Disastrous event
Code Brown ~ Severe Weather
Code White ~ Evacuation to the roof
Code Green ~ Emergency Activation or lockdown
- While these may not be used often or at all, It's still good to have them noted down/memorized

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
Yes, I am well aware, and the age that I have for my character is within the limits that are set.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, if I am demoted due to inactivity I will be accepting of this demotion, as my inactivity would be my fault.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
I have prior knowledge with Psychology, mainly focusing on what I know as signs and symptoms of a wide range of common mental illnesses, such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, schizophrenia, and many more that I have my class notes from to be able to refer to at any time. During therapy sessions, It's important to always put the person first, always tending to what they need, whether it be to cry it out or scream it off, or throw things at the wall to get what you come to therapy for, answers. Coping mechanisms that are healthy are also a very handy tool in treating things such as anger issues, anxiety, or paranoia; This piece of knowledge is something that I would most definitely use in my work. This along with much more information I'm knowledgable with, and everything that I will learn in training with my CL, I believe makes me fit for this role. Then of course I have thorough knowledge in the other medical fields in the hospital.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician ~ They look over the entire hospital, meaning that they run the entire operation; While they are on-duty, they're able to assign duties to whoever they need duties assigned to, then they'll always be sure to have everything the hospital needs to have to keep business running as usual.

Clinical Managers ~ Along with the Physician, they look over and manage all Hospital Staff; They'll be making sure that everyone is acting professionally while on-duty, and always doing their job up to the standards of the Karakura Hospital Code of Conduct.

Clinical Leads ~ They manage their own department, they are the head of it because they're the best in the Hospital. They not only will look over their workers but will train them to the ways of their hospital so that they're able to carry out their duties.

Surgeon ~ They carry out all surgical duties in the Hospital, meaning that they're the ones that will go out to calls of severe injuries and they'll always be the ones to treat them, along with this they're able to do the duties that a Doctor or Nurse may do.

Doctor ~ They'll do many things like check-ups, bone-castings, x-rays for those broken bones, and all duties that of a Nurse; They'll also be able to go out on any call that may require their skills.

Nurse ~ They'll do small things like sutures for any patients coming in, and assisting on a wide selection of things that Doctors or Surgeons may need assistance on.

Psychiatrists ~ Their main duty is to complete therapy sessions with their many patients, they'll also go out on calls to be able to do the humbling duty of saving somebody from taking their own life.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:
While he was on duty, he would always remain professional with the people that he sees - As he was always taught by his parents to put only his best self out towards the people that he effects in the workplace, he was not only professional to those he saw but caring with those who needed it, gentle with those who needed it and all around adapting to the needs of his patient, to be able to give them his best possible care. With his co-workers, he is charming, to say the least, always cracking slightly flirtatious jokes with them all, only to those that enjoyed or was not uncomfortable with them, of course. He was respectful to those who earned his respect and friendly to those he would consider his friends.

Off-duty though, he is a complete party person - Due to his alter-ego career and following, he has quite a bit of popularity for himself in Korea, while this didn't follow him to Japan, he still has his online platform which he can be seen spending a lot of time on. He is also a frequent visitor to the infamous Club Luxe of Karakura - Here he would be seen at the bar, never drinking himself to a sluggish wreck, but always enough to have himself drunk, for sure. Partying with others in the club but keeping to his true and respectful self. When he wasn't in his partying mood, he was in his own apartment taking care of himself - He is massively big on skincare and self-care, taking what would seem an eternity to get himself ready for work some of the time.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
Myeongshu would all around be a very down to earth and flirtatious person - His life journies along with the things that he currently does to give back to the community puts him at ease, sort of as he's in his happy place doing this job. When he modeled in Korea, he was almost like any other model in the industry, letting it get to him almost, needing most every piece of clothing that he liked in stores to try for himself - Since leaving the industry and Korea though, he slowly has been finding his true self out.

How would you describe your appearance?
Myeongshu had what would be described as the perfect build to the people that adored his work - He was a slim yet defined young male, standing at 5'11"; Nothing more. His hair is jet black and his eyes chocolate brown; Both his jawline and cheek were strongly defined, giving him the desirable looks that made him simply to die for.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
He has previous cataracts that have since been operated on with a speedy recovery, still needing to wear contacts on day-to-day basis.
Myeongshu Ryeo: April 7th, 1996
Myeongshu was born in Incheon, South Korea to both his Mother and Father on April 7th, 1996; He was born into a financially stable home in what was considered to be a fairly safe part of the city. Right after his own tenth birthday is when he started to take an interest in his first passion, which would eventually turn into his first career; Whenever he would go out shopping with his family, his eyes would always be plastered on the windows that housed high-end clothes. This love would have only continued to grow as he himself grew; At the age of 15 he was starting to finish puberty - Already being 5'10", his parents heavily considered that he look into modeling since they knew it paid well, and it was something he enjoyed. Shortly after his sixteenth birthday, he got the gig- He went on then to do it until he went off to college, making a huge sum of money that he could put towards his further education - He then went to study not only Psychology but Psychiatry - He continued to model here and there as he went to school but he mainly focused on his work, always putting his best forward as his parents wanted him to. Through an international program at the college he went to, he was matched to Karakura Hospital, he soon packed his bags and left his college town to finally go take on a job he worked for, for so long.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Myeongshu Ryeo
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Myeongshu, 'Haneul Jeon' (Alter Ego)
Preferred Name: Myeongshu
Religious Denomination: Shintoism
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Japanese (Previously Korean)
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency: Three years
Working Experience: Ten years (Working since age 16)
Academic Degree: Ph.D. in Psychiatry
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Psychology, Psychiatry
Minor(s): Fashion Merchandising, Photography
Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese

Note: Apologies for the weird spacing on some of the answer choices, it wouldn't let me fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread