DarkxWalker
DarkxWalker
Notable

What is your Minecraft username?:
DarkxWalker

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, my discord username is darkx_.

Do you have a microphone?:
I indeed have a microphone, and I talk very frequently in VCs.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+2 / EEST - EGYPT

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
As someone who was in the teacher faction a couple of years ago, as well as in some other factions or gangs dependent on activity, I am fully aware of this.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity is definitely peculiar. Certainly, because my activity and online hours on the server can range from copious to an unhealthy amount of hours spent on SRP on a daily basis. Entertainment is possibly one of my biggest priorities, which SRP fills to the brim. For that reason alone, my activity can go up to even sixteen hours a day; and as low as an hour or two per day. Disregarding a lot of factors, my activity is still dependent on my in-real life endeavours. This can range from examinations (which is the most prominent reasoning behind any potential inactivity), to vacations, trips, work, etc. With that being said, my activity has skyrocketed due to winter break. I can be online for an unhealthy amount from morning till night or vice versa. Suppose that I do get accepted, chances are I will be available everyday to host classes for 3 IC days per OOC day (reference; 18~ hours a day, potentially).

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
I have applied for a lot of things in the past, ranging from language applications (French, Spanish) to faction applications. Two of these factions being the faculty, and teacher factions. Initially applying for Janitor, I was denied. I then applied for teacher during MikeShotZ's time as a teacher lead, and was accepted; I reached all the way up till QTLS (QT) and was then banned in September of 2019 for reasons I can disclose in DMs.

KPD Application #1 - DENIED
EMS Application - ACCEPTED
BMD Application - DENIED
KPD Application #2 - DENIED

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

DarkxWalker - ADULT / COLLEGE[B]

What subject are you applying to teach?:
Mathematics, would have chosen something different but the subject catered to my attention are full at the moment.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Let's see here. . Proceeds to scramble into my backpack as I looks for a virtual clipboard (I had a hard time writing this with a straight face). So a list of things: A lot of my current friends are applying to be a teacher, so it would be quite fun to be in the same wave as them. Besides that, I do want to see what it's like to be a teacher four years later since my latest venture in this faction. I believe I am capable academically, considering I am currently in college; with that being said, I can actually teach subjects with accuracy instead of researching it or going off a whim. I know I won't be able to play a huge part in changing the classes' structures to make them more intriguing for HS students to actually attend, but I believe I can simply do my part as a teacher better than most. Let me now place my clipboard away. . I can't lie and say that I am not taking the paycheck into consideration, that would be a lie! However, that's not my biggest priority in applying. I don't intend to resign after two months simply to get an adult role unless the job does get tiring or demotivating after a while.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
Yep! I understand that if I were to get accepted, I would start off with an unqualified teacher tag.

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
Although I firmly believe that I can start off the bat without teacher training, and simply by reading the guidelines provided by the faction, I do understand that I have to undergo mandated teacher training to host classes in the future.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Let me take out my paper, pen, and nerdy glasses. So yes, the teacher class logs are meant for teachers to log the classes they taught. Last I recall as a teacher from a couple of years ago, the teacher class logs accounted of a format and a screenshot of the class being held. In other words, class logs are the 'quota logs' of the KPD, EMS, and town faction(s). This helps provide quite substantial information for both the teacher, and the faculty higher-ups. A teacher can determine how many classes they hosted to keep reference of their paycheck and whatnot, and the higher-ups can determine whether or not someone has been slacking as a teacher. It's pretty important to keep the source of paychecks as smooth and as appealing as possible whilst ensuring that there aren't any discrepancies (look at me using big words), or issues!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. There are few circumstances where a student can be excused from the class. This can only be done through the teacher hosting themselves, or one of the school leadership team members. If it's entirely dependent on the teacher, then the circumstance would lead into the teacher giving a slip to the student; providing their name, date, time, and the signature. (This probably isn't going to be a priority, or occur a lot anyways).

2. Students that arrive late to class are permitted to enter as long as they are well-behaved. In other words, they are not authorized to participate in class if they disrupt the learning environment and ARE late.

3. A student will be sent to the school nurse if there is a suspicion of an injury, or allergies for assistance. In some cases, the nurse can provide medication or basic medical care to assist the student.

4. Any types of food, or beverages are not permitted to be consumed in the classroom for students. There are only some exceptions for this like individuals with diabetes for instance, or in general; medical conditions. In some other cases, the teacher will allow a student to eat under the premise of being awfully hungry or thirsty.

5. Respect, which is absolutely mandatory for both the teacher and the student(s) alike. If you want to be respected, respect others and they will treat you the same way you treat them! Mandated to keep a healthy, non-toxic environment for the entirety of the class. A lack of respect is most likely to lead into getting kicked out of the classroom, verbal warnings, or detention slips depending on the excessiveness. This also reaches out for other rules like cursing, yelling, disruption, etc.

6. A lack of technology in the classroom. This obviously means that phones, and any other devices can not be used in the classroom unless in very specific circumstances where the student may need to contact a legal guardian, or for reasons like medical conditions where a paramedic needs to enter the premises.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Generally, I have been roleplaying for around close to a decade now. Yes, I started some time around 2015, so that long ago. My experience really ranges from discord roleplay servers, to RPG roleplay servers, to external minecraft roleplay servers that are left unnamed. However, I will mention some of the more relevant topics at hand.

First, I have essentially been playing SRP from 2017 to 2018 (initially on an old account, now on DarkxWalker). I had been focused on the school roleplay aspect for the first year or so, before I transitioned into the crime faction. In this case, I met a lot of great or infamous roleplayers or just GangRPers in general that showed me the ropes alongside inviting me to gangs or gang families. I built myself a small reputation around the server at the time, and even joined Kage; a gang that Toto led at the time. I then retired from GangRP and the crime faction after the departure of Kage, and applied to be a teacher. I was a teacher for around three months (June to September) before I was given an unappealable ban for something I am willing to disclose in DMs.

Second, after my ban on SchoolRP, I found out about a server named FantasyRP that was branched off of RPH. This was about the same time that it had released, so good timing for me! I applied, got accepted, and got used to the medieval trope of roleplay servers. Prior to this, I had played another censored medieval roleplay server a while back. I remained loyal to FRP even when I got unbanned from SRP, and was given multiple titles to accommodate for the reputation I built on that server from 2020 to 2022. After the server closed down, I took a general break from RP to focus on my studies for around three months.

Sequel: I decided to check SchoolRP on the 20th of June, 2023. Is it my biggest mistake? Probably, but I quickly got addicted and met a lot of friends on the server. I originally focused on the school aspect of the server, but as one must say. . A villain can never truly change! My times on FantasyRP were spent as a bandit and whatnot, so that's a case scenario where the quote can be used. I digress, I then transitioned slowly into the crime faction. I laid low throughout all of this as I gathered my money and opened up my relations to new people. I then began joining gangs that were on the roster back and forth. I participated in a multitude of gang brawls, was entirely dependent on roleplay and motive for GangRP. Over the past few months, I rebuilt and exceeded my old reputation and would say I am fairly known across the crime faction at the most. I wanted to make a change, and I believe I am doing that right now. I then joined the hospital faction from the end of October, to the end of January to check it out. I wanted to expand on my roleplay opportunities, and work on my reputation with the government factions themselves. I am now here applying for teacher after a very rough, and long journey.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head Department
↳ Description:
A head of department is a teacher that holds the highest position in their own leading subject, essentially a supervisor for other teachers. They have excelled in their fields, placed exemplifying effort and influence. They can assist in training the new wave of teachers, serve as role models for both students and unqualified or newly qualified teachers as well. I would say in terms of influence, importance, and ranking, they're directly below the SLT.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Qualified Teachers are ones who are experienced in their line of career, have gone through the sufficient amount of training to be considered experts in training. They are predominantly better, and more dependent when it comes to teaching. They play a role as role models to unqualified or newly qualified teachers, and have a good understanding of the guidelines, policies, and how to work efficiently and accurately.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly-Qualified Teachers
↳ Description:
I would say describing them is rather simple. Newly qualified teachers are those who recently started their line of work, and passed the training phase. They have shown themselves as capable to teach and host classes without the presence of higher-ups. Regardless, there still needs to be some tweaks and fixations. They aren't perfect, but they are somewhat experienced and have a lot of underhanded potential.

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teachers
↳ Description:
Well, to keep it short! Unqualified teachers are those who were recently approved by the higher-ups to start working in Karakura High. However, they're unable to work due to a lack of expertise. They have yet to pass the training phase. They are able to host classes, only if they were trained beforehand. They aren't experienced quite yet, and have a lot of work to do before moving up the chain of the ranks as a teacher in their own department.

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
They serve a lot of purposes. However, I will explicitly mention a few. Equipping my nerdy glasses, so first. . They are here to prepare children for the harsh educational system, alongside the harsh work environments that they will endure in the distant future! Second, teachers are designed to help them achieve the qualifications they need to pass their tests and graduate. They need jobs to hold in the future, disregarding their fields. As a third note, they need to expand on their mental consciousness, capacity, and capability as a whole. Some of the methods that teachers currently use to teach are quite dull, pushing the class beyond what they are usually capable of doing. In some other cases, teachers may not bother having a curriculum that is concerned fairly advanced or difficult at all for the students.

As for other things, teachers can possibly start doing things like setting up class presentations and printing worksheets for the students to work on. This can be at home (which can actually make for some interesting roleplay, if you have other individuals in the same residency). This can also be done over lunch or school break, since a lot of teachers tend to have different ways of passing or using their free time. It is safe to assume that some of the basic ways they do this is by marking others' homework, scheduling classes for students with low performance, handing poorly-behaved students detention, etc.

I am currently unaware of how much Japanese teachers get paid in real-life. I would take a guess and say it's around 450,000 yen to 600,000 yen. The minimum (base) salary for teachers is about 350,000 yen on SchoolRP for the unqualified or newly qualified teachers. They can earn 50,000 yen for extra classes. A maximum salary of 500,000 can be earned for qualified and head department teachers. This is purely all according to the SchoolRP salary system, and dependent on the class logs.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Let's take a big ol' step back and overlook this entire thing. . the server, and the entirety of it. . Initially before this turned into a roleplay hub, the server was called 'SchoolRP'. This is the basis of the entire server, the branch it was built on. At the time of it being created, such things like GangRP, police officers, crimes, etc. didn't exist at all like now. So with that being said, in a roleplay server that is entirely based on school, the students are unable to teach themselves. There has to be a point in time where students can actually 'school' roleplay and teachers are a structure and important integrity for this. Maintaining realism is a very important trait in this server. There could be a time where a hypothetical situation in which all teachers get removed could result in a worsened reputation for the server overall. It won't realy function as a 'school roleplay' server without teachers as they serve as the core component of any school. Without a teacher to mentor them, or a role model to look up to, students would be left to fend for themselves. This would render the entire school; classrooms, buildings, offices, etc. as meaningless.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
This was my old response in 2019.
- A teacher must report to do lessons regularly, which means they must be able to do so.
- The time for work may only end if told so by a higher rank, much like a principal.
- A teacher may be required to do additional work, this means if you are chosen to give homework, you must make it.
- A record of attendance for you as a teacher will be kept, if broken you'll be sanctioned. So this means you can not be inactive too long while you have this rank.

SchoolRP is dependent on the MosCow system , meaning “Must have, should have, could have, won’t have.”

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?
She's a fairly young woman! Surely, all seems average so far. As an individual who lived in the forsaken city of Karakura, she seemed awfully ecstatic and energetic at heart. She emanated an exuberant aura to those with a keen eye; or not. Her embodiment of a hyperactive child truly seized your attentiveness, described as nothing short of adorable or simply. . charming, and appealing. She looked very approachable, a mother-like figure. Although she stood at the average height of 5'2", a soft and soothing voice accompanying her everywhere. Her eyes had manifested green garnet jewels, accommodated by her wavy and onyx-like hair. This was none other than Alexzandria Chiyami.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Alexzandria Chiyami used to be an attending psychiatrist in Karakura Hospital. As such, she could be one of the only teachers to best explain the definition of having a good outlook on her students and fellow colleagues. She believes that every student has outstanding potential, even if it's unseen so far! She heavily dislikes having to scold anyone, and everyone unless it's truly necessary. In that case, she holds back a lot of what she can do in terms of authority, but still has a stern approach when it comes to problematic students. As for her colleagues, she can best describe having colleagues as her friend-like figures. Teamwork makes the dream work, and that's a quote she lived by when she was in the hospital. A quote she will also live by when she works in Karakura High.

What are their plans for the future?
She has a hard time finding futuristic plans that will work out in her benefit. She just lets life flow as it is, with fate determining her future ventures. She previously worked in Karakura Hospital, before resigning and moving to another hospital outside of the city. Recently, she came back and applied to become a teacher. However, chances are she will return to Karakura Hospital some time in the future; that's a dream she has to be rehired in her old work location. So for now, she's focused on becoming a role model to her fellow colleagues and her students. She feels like it's her job to do so.

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Alexzandria likes to take a more friendly approach to things. She doesn't like to outright threaten individuals with detention, or involving the school leadership team unless it's an absolute necessity. She would, initially, approach the offenders with a calm and sweet demeanor. Telling them to crack down on the cursing, and disrespect to prevent any disruption across the school. Suppose that there might be multiple case scenarios here, either the delinquents will listen and disparse. . or they will just ignore Alexzandria. In this case, talking to a higher-up from the SLT or just one of the more experienced or stern teachers would probably be the best course of action for her. In some cases, she can and will give them detention slips for not obeying the clear instructions provided. However, that's not always the case scenario!

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Alexzandria's main goal is to make an effort that makes the lesson exciting, interactive, and engaging in the first place to avoid causing a blunder like this where the students would be disinterested in the class as a whole. If a situation like this did arise, her first instinct would be to use a more. . assertive, or stern approach to gather the attention of the students. However, she just happens to be really below average when it comes to handling misbehaving students. She will opt to trying to engage with the students that aren't listening to her mid session, as she tries to gather their attention one by one. If that doesn't work out, then she will radio for a higher-up to come to the class, and take it from there.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Let's see. . Alexzandria is a rather bubbly person, ecstatic as well. She would maintain a courteous, and respectable demeanor throughout whilst trying to befriend her fellow colleagues or simply talk to them. That's just how she was 'programmed' in a way, as an ex-psychiatrist. She's very careful when it comes to being or seeming overly friendly towards unaccustomed colleagues. She doesn't want to feel off-putting, or unsettling in some cases. A rather sociable individual that would be willing to go out of her way to greet co-workers that she had known through time, striking up conversations to maintain a relationship between them. If there's no one besides her in the teacher lounge, she would proceed to work on worksheets, homework, plans, etc. If not, she can go check up on other students to see how they are doing.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
stood there patiently. A smile distributed towards each and every student in her classroom as the stacks of paper pressed onto her chest, waiting for the silence to settle in the room. She then began distributing the worksheets, quietly encouraging every student to do their best. She then returned to the stand or at her desk as Alexzandria carefully gazed and inspected over each and every student. She would ensure that her keen attentiveness would catch any troublesome students, or any students having issues with the worksheet so she could assist them.

/me had been leaning towards her chair, before her eyes widened a little bit over a student. She leaned backwards, getting off her chair as she strutted towards that particular pupil. Gazing upon their assignment with gratitude, and ecstatism. Her face lit up with satisfaction, patting the student's back and giving them a thumbs up for a sense of encouragement. She then began strolling around the classroom, watching each and every students' worksheet, before sitting back on her chair yet again.

/me observed the student causing a ruckus at the back of the classroom. She slowly stopped scribbling on the whiteboard, as she placed the chalk or marker on the edge of her desk. She slowly walked over towards the student, her hand directly slipping a strand of hair behind her ear as she inched towards the student, leaning down and looking at them in disbelief. Silence tends to do a lot, and she stayed silent until the student stopped causing trouble. She then nodded, patting them in a quick matter of time, and going back to stand in front of the classroom.

/me began hopping over towards the troublesome student. She had this look of. . what could be described as sorrow, perhaps disappointment. She neatly fixed her clothes, as a paper slip; precisely a detention slip was taken out of her pocket. She then handed it to the student, silent throughout. She simply shook her head in dismay, clearly wasn't the one to like giving out detention slips.

This backstory will feel a little lackluster. This is mainly due to the fact that my character, Alexzandria Chiyami's backstory has yet to be written. Going all out on such a backstory, with a fairly developed character would take days to produce. I know that I don't have days to do as much, so I will keep it short and brief with hopes of getting accepted.

Let's see here. . Where does it all begin for everyone's favourite and only Alexzandria Chiyami? We date back all the way to the eleventh of March, 1996. . She was born in one of the more refined hospitals; essentially in one of the richer families, and located in the better parts of France. Seeing it fit as such, the Chiyami household decided to relocate from Paris to Lyon after the birth of Alexzandria. This doesn't hold much plot into the storyline at the moment, but it might in the far future. Initially, her parents were skeptical of the pre-existing public and private schools alike. Due to their rich, and extravagant lifestyles, they opted to have Alexzandria homeschooled and tutored privately by various individuals with degrees in their field by the time she had turned five years old.

So far, so good! Hopefully, her life will stay that way. A small timeskip to the time she had reached the age of thirteen, they had finally placed Alexzandria in a private school near the outskirts of Lyon. This was her first time actually getting an opportunity to showcase the things she had learnt through countless private tutors. As days upon days passed, she had illustrated her photographic memory, intelligence, adaptation, and academic abilities alike. A process so delicate, so brittle, yet set to perfection. Graduating at the top of her classes, perhaps that was a sign of intellect and enhanced brainpower in a sense.

However, that isn't the particular thing in mind! Let's see how she turned out to be in her current professions. Alexzandria was always one intrigued in the human mind. In a sense, certain psychologists and psychiatrists with their documentaries left her puzzled, and interested in learning psychology on her own. She did just that by the time she had reached sixteen, learning psychology through online courses that her parents willingly (and approvingly) funded without issue. This would be important later on, for greater reference.
So see, there's quite a stretch in life where it can completely turn upside down. Although her life hadn't turned out that badly in comparison to others, her family had rooted apart and her parents decided to divorce each other after a multitude of scuffles that were building up for multiple months on end. This was partially devastating on Alexzandria's part, but she decided to move in with her mother, who then moved to Karakura City. Thankfully, she was an only child so there was no worrying about her other siblings or anything left back in France.

See, she was now about seventeen or so. With the assistance of her mother, she briefly enrolled into Karakura High at that age. Of course, here comes her troubles: She wasn't proficient in Japanese. This would take a very long time, thankfully, she could speak in English and French. Another note was the amount of immigrants, or those with bilinguality. This opted to be easier than if it were in any other country, and so it wasn't that troublesome as her efforts were gathered into learning Japanese and Psychology alike.

Yep, you heard it! She was a psychological fanatic in a sense. She learnt through courses, and then began learning through one of her favourable psychology professors who offered to teach her under no cost. She was essentially his apprentice although she wasn't a college student quite yet, her curiosity caught the professor's attention in time. Of course, psychology wasn't her only interest. She liked science-relative subjects as a whole; limited to just physics, biology, chemistry, and mathematics. Seems like being a science teacher would have been her first course of action at the time.

However, that would not happen. Instead, she graduated from highschool and began majoring in Psychology alongside Advanced Mathematics. This was not troublesome for her, and she had a lot of time to dedicate herself to her own degrees whilst excelling in learning the material and whatnot.
She had gone through by getting her bachelor's diploma in both advanced mathematics, and psychology. She then went for a master's degree for both, and continued as she had then graduated with a PhD in psychology. In other words, she now had a master's degree in advanced mathematics, and a PhD in psychology at the mere age of twenty four. This was a monumental achievement, and thankfully she hadn't met any trouble so far.

She proceeded to apply to work as a psychiatrist in Karakura's only hospital. She was later accepted and approved to complete her residency at the mere age of twenty six. After all of that, she proceeded to climb up the roles; going from a resident, to a fully fledged psychiatrist, to an attending psychiatrist. She later on resigned for unnamed reasonings that will remain unmentioned for now. However, her unemployment left her a little depressed and skeptical of her own life choices. For that reason alone, she opted to apply as a teacher in Karakura High; focusing mostly on mathematics as a subject.

[END]

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Alexzandria von Moltke-Chiyami

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss Chiyami, Miss von Moltke

Given Name(s):
Chiyami, Alexzandria

Preferred Name:
Surely a difficult one: Miss von Moltke, or Miss Chiyami.

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Marital Status:
Single, unmarried.

Nationality:
Japanese, French

Current Location:
Karakura City, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

3 Years

Academic Degree:
PhD

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology
Advanced Mathematics

Minors:
Biology
Chemistry

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Japanese, JSL, English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
I have a TEFL certificate.

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread