IGN (In-Game Name):
DisgracedAngel
What is your discord username?
disgracedangel
Describe your activity on the server:
I’m pretty active! On weekends at least, since I've recently started college, I have less time than I would have a couple of years ago, but I’ve skipped a couple of classes, so what’s a couple more! I mean, psych sucks; I took it years ago! Anyway, I spend my current time on the server between like 3 things. College swim, which is only about twice a week when we have practice; shops, which open maybe 3 times a week! But I don’t have to worry about quota that much since by this point I’m a manager for most of the ones I work for. And then finally clubs, which are a very relaxed quota system for all of the ones I’m in, so I can always make time for EMS if I get accepted (I really hope I do)
My general activity table over a month is like so! (I’ve always wanted to do this since starting college)

What is your timezone?:
EST
List your current and past applications:
Lawyer - Denied (Government Application 1)
Police - Accepted (KPD Application 1)
Teacher - Accepted (Teacher Application)
Doctor - Denied (Hospital Application 1)
Shopkeeper - Denied (Shop Application 1)
Psychiatrist - Denied (Hospital Application 2)
Counselor - Denied (Employee Application 1)
Reporter - Denied (News Application 1)
Psychiatrist - Denied (Hospital Application 3)
Reporter - Denied (News Application 2)
Psychiatrist - Accepted (Hospital Application 4)
Police - Denied (KPD Application 2)
HS-Council - Accepted (Council Application 1)
Police - Denied (KPD Application 3)
Staff - Denied (Staff Application)
Dealer - Denied (BMD Application 1)
Police - Denied (KPD Application 4)
Professor - Accepted (Professor Application)
Shopkeeper - Denied (Shop Application 2)
Maiden - Denied (Shrine Application 1)
Police - Denied (KPD Application 5)
Judge - Accepted (Government Application 2)
Doctor - Denied (Hospital Application 5)
Police - Denied (Police Application 6)
Priest - Denied (Shrine Application 2)
Shopkeeper - Denied (Shop Application 3)
Nurse - Accepted (Employee Application 2)
Dealer - Denied (BMD Application 2)
Doctor - Denied (Hospital Application 6)
Maiden - Denied (Shrine Application 3)
Club-leader - Denied (Club Application 1)
HS-Council - Accepted (Council Application 2)
Club-Leader - Denied (Club Application 2)
Police - Denied (KPD Application 6)
Shopkeeper - Denied (Shop Application 4)
Club-Leader - Denied (Club Application 3)
Reporter - Denied (News Application 3)
Maiden - Denied (Shrine Application 4)
List your current roles on the server:
If I am accepted for EMS, my roles on the server will be as follows! Currently, swim is on my main, but it’ll be moved to make space for the doctor tag
Role | Character/Account |
Adult | Uzuha Rossi | DisgracedAngel |
Grade 9 | N/A | DisgracedWho |
College Swim | Irina Kirishiki | DisgracedAngel |
College Bachelor | Ritsu Shinozaki | DisgracedAngel |
Adult | Taisa Amaliya | DisgracedWho |
Grade 12 | Venera Andreev | ShorsedAngel |
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I’ve got SO much experience with roleplay!! Maybe a bit too much. I joined back in 2023 and have been on the server for a total of 3 years. 4 sometime in March of 2027. Anddd throughout that time I’ve had plenty of roleplay in-game! And while I COULD talk about out of SRP roleplay experience, I don’t want this section to take up the entire application.
SRP Experiences
2023 Experiences (Early Year)
KPD (04/2023 -> 12/2023) Faction lead: Yonio
˚∘⊰⋆☆ The first experience I ever got on SRP. I spent multiple months in this faction and only really left it because I didn’t quite understand how to manage my burnout. I learnt the basic way to roleplay using radios and government jobs from this position. I LOVED KPD and everything that came with it. Maybe I got into it a bit too early in my SRP years, but I still loved it regardless of my lack of schoolRP knowledge.
Teacher (07/2023 -> 08/2023) Faction lead: Rex
˚∘⊰⋆☆ Coming from my favorite experience into my least favorite experience on SRP. But I can’t say that I didn’t learn anything from the teacher, despite how much I hated trying to plan the lessons. I did learn how to deal with newer players since by this point I was several months into SRP and was for a while still considered a new player. I really only spent a month in this faction, and that’s being generous since I did not try as hard as I could have.
2024 Experiences (Middle years)
EMS (01/2024 -> 07/2024) Faction lead: 6pancake
The third faction I ever joined. By this point, I had left KPD and was unsure what I wanted to do, but I was told by many people in EMS back in legacy chat (Fly High legacy chat) that I should try to join EMS since, by that point, I had made pretty good friends with a bunch of them. And despite many previous denied attempts, I decided to apply again. And while I think now might be different, having seen the unique ways they can roleplay, I hated being a psychiatrist and did not enjoy it. I spent many months messaging friends, saying that I wish I could switch, until eventually I sent a dm to 6pancake asking to switch to a doctor. Which is why around May or June I switched over to the doctor department. And after spending several months, I’d say I loved it. I learned so much about how to do proper medical RP and got to meet many people I still consider friends to this day. This is probably around the time I started to really get into the roleplay of SRP. I really enjoyed KPD, but this is about the time I started taking it truly seriously. I also nearly switched to the paramedic department, but unfortunately, due to stress, I left the faction before I could.
Council (03/2024 -> 05/2024) Faction lead: Jayla
Another experience on SRP that I didn’t entirely like. But unlike teacher where it was just because I genuinely don’t enjoy teaching, I’d say with council it was more so because I had missed out on the intro due to being away in Europe at that time, causing me to not truly understand the faction despite training. I mean, by the time I left, I didn’t even have my council items because I barely felt motivated enough to even grab the council items from a higher-up. Which is why, despite how much I wanted to try the faction once I got a dm about it, I just decided to leave the faction. I would say that this did teach me that I need to reach out if I’m struggling with faction stuff.
Professor (07/2024 -> 10/2024) Faction lead: Muffincats
Unsurprisingly, just like when I was a teacher, I did not enjoy being a professor either. While I did stay longer as a professor, I never reached quota once, just because I learned once again that I do not like teaching. Shocker. I did like it more than being a teacher, and I would say that I learned that not all characters will be fun to play because, by this point, I enjoyed most of the characters I made, but not once did I actually enjoy playing my professor character! I’d say that I’ve learned how to make better characters from being a professor.
2025 Experiences (Late year)
Judge (01/2025 -> 12/2025) Faction lead: Infi
The longest I’ve ever spent in a faction was in government. I spent the entire year being a judge and learned a LOT from the faction, I’d say! I wouldn’t say it was my favorite faction since at times there was a lack of trials and most days were spent doing nothing. But I did learn how to create sillier characters, since by this point I wouldn’t really say any of my characters were very happy up until I joined government!! I’d say I learned more about character creation from this than most factions, since admittedly I did switch characters quite often! If I hadn’t joined government, I probably wouldn’t have nearly as many happy silly characters as I do now! Oh, and by the end of the year I switched to lawyer, but I’ll get into that more later
Nurse (04/2025 -> 12/2025) Faction Lead: Cam, Kiminouso
The first school faction that I actually sort of liked being in! By this point, I was pretty far into government and was enjoying the faction, so I decided to join a second faction. And while I didn’t meet quota every single month while in nurse, and it was more like every other month, I’d still say I somewhat enjoyed it. It absolutely taught me further how to deal with new players, since being a nurse involved me interacting with them a LOT. By the end, I could no longer take it and was removed for not meeting quota, but I’d say that it was fun sometimes. It also taught me some more about school-based medical RP.
2026 Experiences (Recent year)
High School Council (12/2025 -> 05/2026) Faction lead: Jayla
My first real attempt at high school council and the most enjoyable attempt I’ve had at it, BY FAR. I met so many cool people while in high school council. I got to learn a lot about clubs by being a supervisor for them, to the point where I even tried to apply for club leader at some point thanks to this faction. I also got to interact with SOO many teams. It was amazing! I learned just how fun teams can actually be from the council, since previously I entirely avoided the idea of joining them. Council was probably the whole reason I joined Swim later on. I also played one character for the entire time, learning how to better play more unlikeable characters, since by this point most of my characters weren’t THAT hated, and by the time I was done with my time in council, I’d say my councillor was decently evil to some people, which, after judge, where I played silly characters mostly, made it much more exciting! Definitely one of my top three factions on SRP.
Lawyer (12/2026 -> 01/2026) Faction lead: Infi, Tippie
My shortest experience was probably on SRP just because I didn’t have time to dedicate to Lawyer after switching to it from Judge. I didn’t complete the exam in time because by this point I was too demotivated to continue with the faction. Yes, I left this faction 8 months ago and still have my role. I’m trying really hard to have it removed. Anyway! I got to learn a little bit more about how to interact with people, but it wasn’t a super impactful learning moment being a lawyer.
College Swim (02/2026 -> Present)
My most recent faction experience, and while technically it’s a sub-faction of sports as a whole, I still count it as a faction since it comes with a role! I’ve LOVED swim and the characters I’ve gotten to play with it. Irina has been the main one as of recently. Swim has taught me a BUNCH about detailrp and how to make it fun! I’ve also made so many amazing friends from swim just because it’s such a small team; it’s very easy to get to know the people! It may not be the most popular team, but I’ve loved every minute of being in it!
Sub-faction experiences
Because I’ve been taking part in sub-factions since I joined the server, I won’t get too in-depth with them, but I’ve been in clubs, gangs, crime businesses, and many, many shops that have helped develop my roleplay on the server!
What is your motivation for applying?
Well, I’ve had plenty of different motivations over the years for wanting to apply for EMS. The last time I was in EMS was back in 2024, when the community around it was arguably very toxic, constantly insulting EMS for not being on, despite me spending hours per day on EMS, even crashing my own school grades just to make sure people were nicer to EMS by responding to just about every call. The peak of this was when I got 420 quota in a single month just because of how much time I had to spend treating patients. And while the community is MUCH nicer as of 2026, at least from my point of view, being out of EMS. Then there was the spam pinging, which, admittedly, I was not a huge fan of; being a stressed-out 16- to 17-year-old at that point, I could handle it and left EMS. But now that it’s 2026 and I’m starting college and have more freedom and free time to dedicate to EMS, and I know how not to stress myself out after years of experience, I believe that I’m ready to come back. What makes me want to come back now, though? There are plenty of reasons that I’d want to come back. One of them is the general community around EMS. I know quite a few of the members of EMS at this point, and despite the jokes between me and some of them, I genuinely really like getting to interact with some of them. The internship experiences I’ve had over the last two years getting to experience EMS have really highlighted just how much I’ve missed this faction. And while I won’t say I’ll be as active as I was back in June 2024, I will be sure to add to the activity just like I did 2 years ago because I love the faction and want to meet the rest of the people I haven’t gotten to yet in EMS. And then there’s the final thing, which is absolutely character development for my character, Irina Kirishiki. It’s been a while since I’ve had a character like Irina who genuinely only furthered my interest in EMS. I found myself even taking notes while sitting through a lesson during the internship because it was so fun getting to learn more as her, and I’d like this chance to further develop her by having her, 6 years later, join EMS!
Which role are you applying for?
Doctor
What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?
Well, I like to think I have a lot of experience in the roles within the faction. While I COULD get into the MANYY different treatment options each one could do, I’ll just stick to what I know about them as a whole. I will also list all members in each department because EVERYONE in the hospital is important regardless of role! If any of the names are spelt wrong. No, they aren’t.
Ranks |
Psychiatrist Department Roster (13/12) Psychiatrist Trainee Limit depends on open spots Psychiatrist Resident 5 Spots allowed max. Subarctica Howl Moon Gl1ky pqvste Senior Psychiatrist Resident 4 Spots max (Currently 5 being used) Angel Totty Randen Leia Onyx Attending Psychiatrist 2 Spots Crytiee Kbee Clinical Lead 1 spot Cybervvqve Psychiatrist Department Job I would say the main job of the psychiatrist department is to help patients who might need help mentally or just need someone to talk to. The psychiatrists usually do therapy and can also perform basic patient care to make sure a patient lives long enough to get a doctor's help. |
Doctor Department Roster (9/14) Doctor Trainee Limit depends on open spots Me (duh) (please.) Doctor Resident 6 spots Bonii Hira Sunbright Britishness Open spot Open spot Senior Doctor Resident 4 Spots Vmpss Gab Open spot Open spot Attending Doctor 3 Spots Solic Starri Open spot Clinical Lead 1 Spot Bee Doctor Department Job I’d say that the main goal of the doctor department is to treat physically injured patients. Most of the work a doctor does is treating and doing check-ups for the patients that need it. While psychiatrists can do basic patient care, when it comes to things such as surgery, it’s the doctor's job. |
Emergency Department Roster (8/8) Paramedic Trainee Limit depends on open spots SP4RK5 BarbieDollzz Paramedic 7 spots Nari Muggzy Shadow Sharktism Galei Sincopier Open spot Chief Paramedic 1 Spot Open spot Emergency Department Job The main job of paramedics/emergency department workers is to deal with things happening outside of the hospital. This involves calls inside the school or if someone is in a position where they can’t get to the hospital safely. Or maybe if there are fires! While paramedics can perform the job of other departments, they are usually backup if a doctor or psychiatrist isn’t free inside the hospital. |
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge that if training is held while I’m online, I am expected to attend! If I’m on, I’m usually free and have time to dedicate to EMS, since as of right now I only really have swim team taking up my time, and I only have two practices a week.
Character’s Full Name:
She shifted around in the interview seat as she kicked her legs back and forth. She slid over an ID with her name on it!
“Irina Kirishiki”
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Her legs kicked at your feet as she sat in the interview chair, rocking back and forth in it as she waited for the ID to be checked. Her pronouns were also on the ID, reading the following
“Female. She/her”
Character’s Age (if accepted):
She took out her phone, scrolling through Onrain as you read more of the ID, checking her birthday on record and on the ID, matching the two up, confirming her age
“26”
Character’s Academic Background:
As the first real question was asked, she eagerly jumped up to answer the question. Her energy completely shifted as she began to answer the question!
"I don’t have too much of an academic background yet! I just completed the basic requirements to be a doctor, having done the 6 years required! I completed it about.. A few months ago now. But I also have a bachelor's in medicine! But I’m still working on MORE degrees because my future goal is to be a travelling paramedic one day! I believe I am qualified to work here, sooo!! You can trust me to be a doctor here; I promise I’m good. Oh right, here is my academic history on paper!"
Academic Record
Full name | Irina Kirishiki |
Date of Birth (DD/MM/YY) | 28/06/2000 |
Primary Education and Important Notes (Age 6-12) | Maehara Elementary School No important notes. |
Junior High School Education and Important Notes (Age 12-15) | Minami Junior High School Recorded attendance issue |
High School Education and Important Notes (Age 15-17) | Musashi High School Dropped out last semester. |
High School Education and Important Notes (Age 18) | Karakura High School Transfer student from Musashi High School, Tokyo |
College Education and Important Notes (Age 19-26) | Karakura College First semester undecided Completed 6-year medical program (B grade) |
Character’s Nationality:
She stood up in the chair so that you could get a full look at her. Not really a professional thing to do in an interview, yet she still did it anyway!
"I am Japanese and a bit Russian, I believe! I haven’t really done a full test of it, but the other half of my family is from Russia, so maybe I’m a bit Russian? I’m not sure!"
Character’s Marital Status:
A small frown appeared on her face as she looked at her ringless finger before putting a smile back on her face as if it barely impacted her!
"Singleeee! I’ve actually never dated anyone before. I flirted with a couple of members of teams back when I was in swim, but dating is scaryyyy.. No thank you! I mean, do you hear those horror stories online about bad relationships? I mean, like some people are messed uppp! Not me though since I’m allll green flags! Because I have green hair! And I’m amazing."
Character’s Religious Denomination:
She paused for a moment to think about what exactly her religion is. She rubbed her forehead as thinking about it gave her a headache.
"I follow the same religion as my parents did! Since they’re from here, I am a believer in Shintoism, but I don’t like actively practice it since I was always too busy with swim practice and studying for this!! It turns out getting qualified to be a doctor is a stressful amount of work… Which I’m really glad you guys offer training here because I maay have slept through a class or two. Oh wait, I probably shouldn’t admit to that here. Pretending you didn’t hear that, okay?"
Character’s Spoken Languages:
She spoke briefly in Japanese to say hi before switching to Korean, saying bye just to showcase her knowledge of both languages. After all, hi was the most difficult thing you could say in a language.
"I speak Japanese fluently! That is my birth language after all!! Oh, and then I took Korean classes a couple of years ago, so I’m not super proficient in Korean, but I can speak it if needed!"
Character Backstory:
At the question of what her story is, she tilted her head to the side, confused, before shrugging and beginning to answer their question.
"Well! My story isn’t all that interesting, to be honest! I guess I could explain my reasons for pursuing a career as a doctor, ummmm, and oh, probably why I joined the swim team in particular, and the astrology club, since those are like the main three things I’ve done here.
Why did I join the swim team? Because I love swimming! Oh, and because, if you’d believe it, actually some people really don’t know how to swim, and I figured if I joined swim I’d get the chance to teach people how. But that never really happeneddd so I kind of just stuck around because my cousin Kirari is the captain! But ALSO I stuck around because the people there were SOO cool! I loved the people there, and it was such a fun team to be part of, and sports team members are automatically cuter. I mean, you should SEE me in uniform! I was the cutest swim team member, not that the hospital would care, and even at 26, I’m still the cutest person from the team! But really, it was a fun experience and built my relationship with Karakura, and because I was in swim, I know how to help drowning people since it happens! We never really got trained in CPR. The rivalry between teams got a bit out of hand one day when our house got egged, but besides that, it was overall a good experience!
What made me interested in astrology club? Well, it’s because I do believe in astrology stuff! I know it’s not medically proven or anything, but I mean, I personally think that astrology can help people. Now I know it sounds like it’s not a real treatment, and it’s not, but I think that with astrology you could help people feel reassured about their future. I think the fear of the unknown can be real and might make people feel like giving up and just spending the rest of their life not reaching their full potential, but with astrology, just imagine.. You’re down because you lost a leg and will never quite be the same, but just hear me out here. You get a palm reading, and it says you’re destined for greatness. I personally believe that it would motivate me to keep going. And while being in EMS, I’d like to test that theory with my previous experience being in the astrology club! It’s also just a fun hobby that can be used to keep people from being bored in recovery. I mean, just think! You’re sitting bored in recovery, and the doctor starts talking to you about your birth chart! It’s a fun distraction from the pain.
Ohhh, why do I want to be a doctor? To SAVE the WORLDDD!! WOOOO!!! It sounds like a joke because maybe I’m playing it up a bit, but I want to help PEOPLEEE! And, while admittedly the Karakura hospital is just a step towards my main goal of being a travelling paramedic that goes around the world helping people, I also want to stay here for as long as possible, helping people to the best of my ability while I work on my degrees! I also want to test out different ways of helping people after they’ve been treated! I didn’t exactly experience any treatments that required recovery during my internship period, but I believe recovery should be more than just leaving the patient to sit there. I want to entertain the patient so they aren’t sad in their recovery room! I personally don’t have that many friends, so if I can make people feel like they’re cared about regardless of how many friends they have, then I know I’ve succeeded as a doctor. Because treating people and making them feel cared for is my NUMBER ONE PRIORITYY!!
My past? Ermm... not relevant, I don’t think! But I love my family, and while I know I can’t treat them, I want to make sure they’re proud of me so that maybe one day they’ll return to Karakura and support me like they used to. I know I might be too old to live with them, but is it so wrong to want to be surrounded by people that care about me? Swim team did. But ever since leaving, I guess I’ve felt a bit lonely. Sorry this isn’t the place to complain about that, but I do really hope I can make friends here! Please.. Please give me this chance."
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
My specialty? Well!!! I took inspiration from a doctor I met when I was doing an internship for the hospital, and he did family medicine, so I’ve mostly focused on that! But also, while I was studying it, I actually found it to be interesting to me. I really want to help everyone that I possibly can because treatment is super important in all parts of the world! And it’s also super important here in Karakura, where people get injured a lot! As long as I can continue helping people, maybe they’ll want to help me too!
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
WELL! Originally, no! But when I was like 19, I took this internship here, actually! It was about 6 years ago now. Aside from that, I guess I don’t really have that much more experience, but any doctor or psychiatrist from back then would tell you that I’m an amazing medical student! I loveeee learning new things! I’m also really good at yoga and have spent a while practicing the different types of sutures! Mostly because I had to know how to do sutures in order to be a doctor, but also I want to impress people with it.
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?
Looks | Physical Appearance
When looking at Irina, the most noticeable thing about her would be her hair. Bright pink, with a flower clipped to the side of it, keeping the flower in place. Keeping up with the bright colors, she had a green tattoo on her left arm. She is also 5’0 " and Japanese, weighing around 106 lbs
Stats | Ability Scores
⤷ Fighting // Strength
20/99
Not the world's strongest person, but is she able to put up a fight if absolutely backed into a corner? Not that she’d ever intentionally fight anyone.
⤷ Sneaking // Stealth
1/99
Completely unable to sneak up on someone, as she wouldn’t even bother to sneak. If she sees someone, she will immediately start a conversation to make sure they’re having a good day.
⤷ Withstanding // Constitution
60/99
Usually able to take a hit if backed into a corner, having swum professionally, she is able to hold her breath for a long time and go for long periods of time without needing to take a rest.
⤷ Thinking // Intelligence
60/99
It does take some intelligence to become a doctor, as it turns out. While back when she was 19, this would probably be a lower stat for her, but she has spent years actually improving it.
⤷ Searching // Perception
60/99
Decently perceptive, she’s able to see things from decently far away with her good vision, but it’s not something she would brag about.
⤷ Manipulating // Charisma
99/99
Not necessarily manipulative in a bad way, but she will talk to people for as long as possible to get them at least distracted! She’s still capable of failing at distracting a certain type of person, but it is a talent she believes she has.
Personality | Description
A bright personality would accurately describe Irina. In a place full of darkness and unhappiness, she tries to lighten the mood with her conversations! Her goal is to help the people of Karakura through the power of friendship!!
How does your character act around the hospital?
Four words would be used to describe Irina as she’s seen around the hospital.
Chaotic | Bored
You spot Irina alone in the hospital; you follow after her for a bit just to see what she’s like. It's difficult to keep up with her as she sprints around the hospital looking for her coffee cup. She eventually finds it after barging into many rooms, asking if anyone has seen her coffee. By the time she finds it, you see her taking a sip before a brief frown appears on her face. The coffee had gone cold from how long she spent talking to whatever people she could find. A beep comes from the downstairs metal detector, highlighting that someone just entered the hospital. The coffee cup quickly flies into a nearby trash can as she sprints downstairs; you hear her immediately start asking the patients what they need before rushing them off into a random curtain for treatment. A long sigh comes out of your mouth at just how chaotic Irina was, wishing that one day she’d just take it slow.
Restless | Front desk
A couple of hours later, you run into Irina again; this time, she’s sitting at the front desk. You watch from a distance, not wanting to interact with her today. You watch her kick her legs up onto the desk before realization hits her face as she realizes something, and her legs go under the desk, stretching out instead. Don’t want to get that desk dirty! You watch her audibly sigh as she takes out her phone, muttering something about the front desk being so boring before she scrolls through Onrain. As she sees no new posts, she scrolls to Blockify, turning it on to listen to some songs on there, her foot tapping on the floor before a patient walks in, the music quickly stopping as she sits up in the seat, trying to look all professional. A smile appears on her face as she gets the chance to leave the front desk to go perform a treatment
Focused | Treatments
You follow her into curtain one, deciding to watch how she treats patients. You don’t have high hopes after the displays from earlier with her being unprofessional around the hospital. As the patient climbs into the medical bed, sitting up, and despite the poor performance at the other tasks, she actually seems to focus on this, with steady movements. Of course, she stops for brief moments to talk to the patient, asking some random questions to keep them distracted and to learn more about them. She quickly inserts an IV while the patient is focusing on the question she asked. More random questions about the patient's life come out of her mouth as if rehearsed while she bandages the tiny wound on their arm. She gives the patient a cookie for staying calm during the process as she leads them out of the back area to the front, where she hands their friends cookies as well!
Social | With other workers
A second doctor starts their shift shortly after the patient has left the hospital. Irina goes back to the front desk to finish off the quota for it. You watch the doctor take a seat in the spot next to her as she lights up with the joy of getting to have a conversation with this doctor. Instead of the music and her zoning out, she makes uncomfortable levels of eye contact with the doctor as she asks them question after question, talking about her own day in the mix. She barely even notices as another patient walks in. The doctor quickly excuses themselves to go deal with the patient just in time for her to end her shift, clock out, and head out!
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
It depends on the context whether Irina is better on her own or with others. When it comes to working, she’d probably tell you that she functions better with others, but she’d end up getting distracted by the person she’s working with. If she’s alone with a patient, she’s much more likely to focus on the patient and get them treated quicker. When it comes to functioning, she would absolutely be better with others since she can barely function alone when sitting at the front desk.
Last edited:





