What is your Minecraft Username?:

DisgracedAngel
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
N/A
What is your timezone?:
EST
Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
DisgracedAngel
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/angeldisgraceds-psychiatrist-application.68997/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/qiu-jing-teacher-application.60469/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/angels-kpd-application.60030/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/disgracedangels-kpd-application-2-the-return.69940/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/angeldisgraced-reporter-application-2.67197/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/disgracedtreat-event-team-application-1.66529/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/graceddemons-psychiatrist-application-3.65958/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/graceddemons-first-reporter-application.65574/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/angeldisgraced-counselor-application.64986/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/angeldisgraced-ems-application-2.63881/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gracedangely-shop-application.63627/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/gracedangel-hospital-application.61816/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/disgracedangel-lore-app.60996/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/zoi-lawyer-application.60437/ - DENIED
Describe your activity on the server:
I am usually on the server from 5 p.m. EST to 12 am EST half of my timer is put into the doctor as it's the only real tag I currently have; I play which is why I want to join the council to experience the school part of schoolrp again. I can usually get on at any time after 4 pm if it's super important but I'm more likely to play on my council tag either during school hours or when it's later in the day for me because I plan to dedicate half my time into EMS and council if I'm accepted into the faction.
List your accounts and roles on this server:
DisgracedPanda (Account I'm applying on) - Adult, Grade 12
DisgracedAngel (Account I'm applying on)- Grade 12
noimrios - Doctor, grade 12
Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council is the students that want to make changes in the school, they plan events for the school and also manage certain detentions for students if there isn't a faculty member or teacher around to do it for them. They interact with faculty quite a bit as they are the student leaders of the school including the student president of the school. They are very important for making the school an interesting and fun place for everyone. And make sure that the people who don't behave get punished for misbehaving with detention.
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
My motivation for applying for council is because I've always been interested in trying to join something in the school that isn't faculty but isn't just regular high school or college. And I figured that council would be a perfect mix of the two making something that I will enjoy enough to be active. I look forward to if I'm accepted planning some events for the school with other people and making friends with other cool people in the council part of the school.
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am aware that I will be using creativity and teamwork within the student council. I look forward to using both of those as I want to be creative in a faction and I believe this faction will encourage that.
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
The roles of the council are
Highschool councillor - 10
Highschool presidents - 2
One of the presidents is the vice president and the other is the president. The vice president assists the regular president. But overall they all interact with faculty, teachers and professors because they are around to help them with detention and oversee most detentions along with the faculty.​

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS
You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

You should approach up to them and tell them to separate before a fight happens. If they continue to ignore me after that I would threaten detention to get them to listen if they don't listen to that. I will find a way to separate the two by either standing in front of the two or radioing for the faculty to give them detention so that they quit misbehaving as ignoring a councillor or faculty should be detention if there is an argument breaking out especially if it could lead to physical violence.
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Radio to faculty so that they know about the student that is running away and start to chase the student to attempt to stop them from running because being in a mask alone is grounds for a suspension. If they continue to run and I catch and stop them I would give them detention along with making a report to SLT to have the student punished accordingly through either a warning or a suspension.
There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would immediately stop the councillor from speaking and tell them to leave the students alone. After that, I would file a report to SLT for the council member abusing their power as a councillor which they should not be doing. After that, I would make sure to keep the councillor away from other students if they continue to harass the students further.
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would ask another council member and ask what they wrote down about the parts I missed because missing important information about a meeting could lead to way more problems if I don't ask for help rather than simply asking for help because that is a much easier solution for everyone. I would hate to cause more problems by missing information and messing up something during a real event or just messing up general information.
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would go to any notes I have about the rules we are meant to follow and tell the teacher or receptionist that I am doing exactly as instructed and if I'm not doing something correctly and I realize my mistake I will apologize to the teacher or receptionist but if I believe I am in the right and following the training from higher-ups I would tell the teacher or receptionist to make a complaint to one of my higher-ups because they are not a councillor like me so don't know everything about it. I will be respectful the entire time and make sure no hostility is seen on my side even if they are being hostile.
Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Event 1. Highschool vs college sing-off
"You guys love to have drama between spartans and bobcats so let's add some more!"
A small application will be posted a week before the event to have at least 10 people sign up for a dance-off between high school and college. They will put in what they are in during the application section. On the day of the event, everyone will gather in the gym, and before the main event, there will be a small side event for a bit of fun between faculty and council. It will grow the bond between faculty and council as they work closely together and give the people doing the main event a chance to write up their actions, adding any last-minute things to their actions. All the people selected for it will be announced two days before and they are encouraged to work together to make their actions especially good! After the council and faculty sing-off, the main event will start with a song starting as the 10 people walk out. 5 from high school and 5 from college starting with high school doing their actions and showing off what they have prepared! head of departments or the school principals or deans can decide on how many points they get for their actions! Then it will be the time for college to do theirs! This event will encourage friendly drama between the two sides of the school and a fun competition allowing people who like to detailrp to have their chance for a school event! While I believe there was a high school vs college cheer team dance-off months ago this will be much different as anyone from the school provided they fill out the proper application can participate in this fun event! Allowing for council and faculty to bond and for college and high school to bond together learning how to work together while also getting to compete with either college or high school. The school has a history of bobcats vs spartans so I believe this would be a fun way to let them go against each other without any violence!​

Personal Information
(in character)
Name:

Uzuha Rossi
Phone number:
030-945-2087
How would you describe your personality?:
I would say I am a relaxed person. I don't want to make others angry at me or upset at me in any way. I want to be seen as a good calm person who is easy to get along with. If I'm with friends or need to be extra for something I can usually put on a happier personality or if I'm acting a sad personality. I would say I'm a wonderful actor if I don't enjoy something I will keep a happy energy for those people around me so they don't feel worse about themselves or enjoy something less than they should be. If I'm not enjoying something I will be happy if others are enjoying it. I am a respectful person starting fights is not something I like doing and most of my friends would agree that if I'm with them I can easily be the most fun person there.
Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1710660009379.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I believe that while others are overly serious people that normally I wouldn't get along with too well I believe I can make things more interesting for other councillors of course around students I will maintain any professionalism required but I want to make things seem more than just us being people with a little fun personality. I want to paint the councillors in a good light and make everything more interesting for others. Of course, it's impossible to be perfect nobody will love how councillors work but I want most of the school to be pleased or at least see most of us as fun people who won't just ignore you or brush you aside or make detention boring. I want to make being a councillor seem even more fun than it already is. Being a councillor is about helping others in the school and helping manage events so surely we should be just as excited outside of events we plan? That is why I believe I would be more fit for this position. I'm professional and fun.
Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I've always wanted to do something for this school. From the outside, it doesn't seem all that exciting and full of people that don't care. I want to be the person who shows people that Karakura High School isn't just any high school it's an exciting high school and college full of tons of exciting possibilities for everyone. Events should always be fun or at least something people want to go to and I want to plan events and be creative and show everyone how Karakura School is the best place to go to school even if there are some problems.
What interests you the most about student council?:
I think the thing that interests me the most about the student council is probably seeing how well the councillors can work together. I love seeing the teamwork of a bunch of people who love what they are doing. At least should love what they are doing, if I get accepted and see that maybe not everyone works together while I will join as just a regular council member that doesn't mean I don't want to bring people together. If I see people that are struggling to work with others I will try my best to make them get along even better and make the councillors the most exciting part of this school. A place full of teamwork and people who can come up with fun events together.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I could contribute to it by encouraging and making detention less boring. Sure people misbehaved to get in there but if you got in trouble for something and all you had to do was boring assignments that didn't take that long or weren't fun you won't care about getting in trouble. I believe that the detention tasks aren't the best way to solve things I want to try and make detention more interesting in the best way possible where people still learn from their mistakes but also don't just do nothing for a couple of minutes before being allowed to leave. I believe I can make the school more safe by encouraging people to talk out things with each other instead of fighting. Sure that never really works when has talking it ever worked but I believe that I can make things better through talking it out if the people try and get along better by having common interests sure it won't work all the time but in Karakura there will always be a small bit of violence but I will try my absolute hardest to make it even just the slightest bit safer.​

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying. Congratulations on your application being accepted. Please ping @[Dean] gotsnapped in #⁠help channel in KA Discord for your roles. If you have any questions, you're welcome to message me at jawhyla on Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread