Timezone & Country:
United States and EST.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Accepted Factions
Accepted - CakeRP's Professor Application

Accepted - CakeRP's School Employee app #3

Denied Factions
Denied - Cakerp's Receptionist application #2

Denied - Cakerp's Receptionist Application.

Denied - EGGRP's Governor Application.

Denied OOC Faction
Denied - CakeRP's Lore team Application

Describe your activity on the server:

I am actively engaged in various activities on the server. On a regular basis, I dedicate a significant amount of time, approximately 2 to 5 hours per day, indulging in gameplay. However, during weekends, my involvement intensifies, and I often find myself devoting even longer hours to the server.

Of course, like any ordinary person, I have occasional out-of-character commitments that may arise, preventing me from being consistently present. Nonetheless, apart from these unforeseen circumstances, I remain consistently active and immersed in the server's community. Whether it's through Discord or engaging in the server itself, I actively participate, contribute, and remain available to interact with other players and contribute to the server's overall experience.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:

I am genuinely motivated to apply because I find the server's concept incredibly enjoyable and captivating. The aspect that particularly piques my curiosity is the intricate Government and the training process associated with it. I have spent considerable time observing and appreciating the art of the government and the rich lore. The excitement and thrill that these elements bring to the gameplay are what drive my enthusiasm to be a part of it.

However, when I say "fun," it encompasses more than just the entertainment value. I am genuinely committed to investing my time and effort into completing the rigorous training required to excel within the Government system. My aim is to progress through the ranks, showcasing my dedication and determination to become a significant figure within the server's Government community. I assure you that my interest extends beyond a fleeting fascination, and I am committed to remaining actively involved for an extended period, rather than losing interest and abandoning my responsibilities prematurely.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

OOC Goals - I am trying to show the staff team and community that I am a better player in general, than I used to be. My history on the server when I first started was not good and I am so regretful for these actions I have done in the past. If I never got banned the amount of times I have been, I think I could be farther in my time in SRP. I could be in many more factions and maybe even a community team. I am starting to get on staff's good side in the server and I am becoming more trusted as I have helped many people and actually not have been banned since 2020. With not being banned since 2020 and having received no warnings, I think I have shown a little bit how I have improved in the community. Day by day I feel like I have improved my skills and I have became a better role model somewhat in the community. I am about to be 16 and I want to show even more what I can do.

IC Goals - As a Lawyer it is my job to help people in trials. I want to get people who are wrongfully convicted of something they have not done and get their names cleared in the justice system. I would like to help turn Kaurakura around as well as best I can. I will do my job correctly and with the correct passion. I will prove to everyone that me as a lawyer will help within the justice system and make things better. I will do my very best to help my clients win their cases and have families not go home heart broken. I will be prepared every time that I am needed to show up for a trial and have the correct evidence for those trials.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A lawyer is supposed to attend trials and support whoever their client is. They are supposed to gather evidence for trials and attempt to have their client found not guilty. Lawyers normally get assigned to cases or if someone is filing a lawsuit lawyers take them to a room in the government building and gather the persons evidence and what compensation they want. They are needed to attend meetings as well. Lawyers are also subject to be at the front desk to help answer calls. Lawyers are a key part to the government faction because like stated earlier they are there to represent the people who have been arrested or even KPD in a lawsuit.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I understand.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I am.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Drew Cherie.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Cherie

Current age:
Drew's current age is 30.

Date of birth:
09/25/1993

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree in Political Science and Education

Major(s):
Majors Degree Law and Education,

Minor(s):
Minor Degree in Criminal Justice

Work experience:
Drew's work experience varies. He became a receptionist for Karakura High when he was 23. He spent two years as a receptionist at Karakura high school and College. When Drew was 25, he became a professor at Karakura High School and College. He worked as a professor for five years and is now going further in his careers' by applying to become a lawyer. Drew is determined to get in because he wants to show the world how good of a lawyer he would be. Drew would Drew is all in on his future and is trying to make a good living on it. He really wants to help support people and listen to the people's concerns on what they think needs to be fixed. All the jobs Drew has worked at, he has shown great leadership and works well with all his colleagues. Drew loves to help his colleagues when they need it and he will always be there for them in a time of need. Drew is just a basic person and he wants to help turn people who have been wrongfully convicted and get them the correct sentence they need which is being taken out of jail.

Political background:

Before Drew's father passed away from cancer, He was able to spectate his dad right at work. Drew's dad worked as a Governor in France. He got to experience what the job does and how hard it may be sometimes. His dad took him to major trials and much more. Drew grew passion from this. He then started attending way more trials and speeches when he was 15. Drew's dad still worked even though he was very sick. Drew knew his father was not going to make it much longer and would eventually pass away as cancer treatments were not working. Drew's dad still took his son everywhere with him. He took him out of the country to visit places In need and suffered from natural disasters. Drew soon learned that a governor is the most important position ever. When Drew's dad died Drew was grieving but remembered his dads last word "Go out there and continue my legacy, wether its here or somewhere else". Drew's dad was super popular in France for his work as a governor and Drew knew he could not disappoint France and his community. This is when Drew started studying so much about law school, criminal justice, and political science. Drew figured he was a bit young to be a governor right away so he became a receptionist and professor. When Drew turned 30 he started applying for the governor position. While waiting for his results Drew studied and studied hours after and applied for a governor position but did not get in. Drew realized that there was still Lawyer positions open and decided he can still live up to his dad's legacy and applied to be a lawyer. While he did, he was still studying 24/7 even as a professor he was studying. Drew never gives up and will secure his dream of working as a government worker. Even tho Drew may be seem as a "goofy person" He knows when to be serious and how to be serious about his job.

Nationality & born location:
Drew is French and was born in Paris, France. That is where he grew up most of his life before coming to Karakura when he was 18.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
French
Italian
Russian.

Criminal record:
Drew has no criminal record.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

Drew is a good candidate for this job because he has so much family history. Drew has been studying in law, political science and criminal justice. Drew wants to help make Karakura safer and prevent most crime from happening. Drew wants to pass laws and prevent the bad laws from going threw. Drew will do many speeches and will prepare weeks in advance. Drew also wants to work with the KPD in order to stop crime from going on. Drew will attend trials to help out and provide the required materials everyone needs. Drew is going to stop crime by passing certain laws that help prevent crime. Drew really wants Karakura to be a safe place where new people can come and not worry about all the gangs in the city. Drew also wants to show how determined he is on what he is trying to do. Drew is going to be a super good governor if he gets in. Drew works well with his colleagues and has shown great leadership in past jobs. Drew is super qualified as like stated earlier he has been studying and has been to many trials to spectate how things work. He also comes from a political background, so this all makes him the perfect candidate.

Drew is an adventurous individual who enjoys spending time with friends and engaging in problem-solving activities. His ability to fix problems suggests that he possesses a resourceful and proactive nature. Drew's choice of hangout spots such as a power plant and the woods implies that he is comfortable exploring diverse environments. This suggests that he may have a curious and adventurous spirit. Despite venturing into potentially risky areas it is interesting to note that he never seems to encounter any trouble. This indicate that he possesses good judgment and avoids situations that could compromise his safety. Overall Drew's off-duty behavior portrays his as a fun-loving and adventurous individual who is not afraid to explore new places and engage in problem-solving..

Drew is known for his exceptional work ethic and his ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times. he takes pride in his work and strives to deliver excellent results. While he values professionalism he also understands the importance of fostering positive relationships with his co-workers. This often manifests in his willingness to engage in light-hearted banter or share a joke during appropriate times. However Drew always maintains a balance ensuring that his sense of humor never compromises the quality of his work or the professionalism of the environment. Overall Drew is a dedicated professional who knows when to loosen up and enjoy lighter moments while maintaining a high standard of professionalism in his interactions.

Drew works better independently rather than in a team setting. While he can still work well with others it appears that his productivity may decrease or he may become easily distracted when collaborating with colleagues.

Drew's perceived by others by his sense of humor which might initially give off the impression of being unprofessional. However upon spending more time with him it becomes evident that he is a funny and understanding individual. His striking appearance may initially create a sense of intimidation but his personality shines through once you get to know him better. It is important to remember that appearances can be deceiving and it is better to judge someone based on their actions and character rather than solely on their outward appearance.

Extra info about Drew would be below.

Drew is an impressive-looking individual with distinctive features. Here's a detailed description of his appearance: Drew stands tall at 6'4" (193 cm), giving him a commanding presence in a room. His athletic build, weighing 190 pounds (86 kg), suggests that he takes care of his physique and likely engages in physical activities. One of the first things you notice about Drew has his Italian accent, which adds a charming and exotic touch to his overall persona. It gives a glimpse into his cultural background and adds a unique flavor to his communication style. His eyes are a captivating shade of dark blue, which contrasts beautifully with his nice, dark, clean skin. The deep blue color adds a sense of mystery and intensity to his gaze, making his eyes a prominent feature. Drew's hair is styled in curly maroon hair, which adds a touch of individuality and texture to his appearance. His curly hair has purple fade, showcasing his adventurous and creative side. The vibrant colors create a visual interest and make a bold statement. To complete the picture, Drew wears a subtle and sophisticated fragrance of lavender cologne, which leaves a pleasant scent in his wake. The choice of lavender cologne suggests a refined taste and attention to personal grooming. Overall, Drew presents himself as a tall, athletic, and confident individual with a distinct Italian accent. His dark blue eyes, dark clean skin, short dreads with an orange and purple fade, and the subtle. A hint of lavender cologne contributes to his unique and appealing appearance.

Drew's plan to get married and advance in his career as a lawyer exemplifies his determination and ambition. By prioritizing personal and professional goals he aims to excel in both aspects of his life. As he embarks on this journey there are several areas he can focus on to achieve success. In terms of his teaching career Drew can strive to acquire specialized knowledge and skills continuously stay updated with the latest advancements in his field and pursue professional development opportunities. This might involve attending conferences workshops and seminars as well as engaging in research projects or publishing scientific articles. Additionally cultivating strong relationships with mentors and colleagues seeking constructive feedback and maintaining a positive work ethic will contribute to his progression up the career ladder. Simultaneously in his personal life Drew can prioritize open communication trust and commitment in his relationship. This could involve allocating quality time for his partner and ensuring mutual support through life's challenges. Balancing work and personal life might require effective time management setting realistic expectations and maintaining a healthy work-life balance. By consistently striving for excellence in both her personal and professional endeavors his can pave the way for a fulfilling and successful life. For more detailed information on specific aspects I would suggest you ask the Health bot for insights on his teaching career or the Culture bot for advice on maintaining a healthy work-life balance.

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread