KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

EMS.png

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

TcbIsAngel_

What is your discord username?
Tcbwastaken

Describe your activity on the server:
Right now I don’t have a lot of exams or events so my activity is fairly high and decent, Usually, I log in for 3-5 hours every weekday and play on the server. On weekends I tend to play a few more hours than usual as I have more free time. So far I managed to maintain high activity and reach the maximum quota every month for school employees. Although this may change with more exams upcoming and different stuff happening I am still positive that I will be able to squeeze in some spare hours to play on SRP

What is your timezone?:
Gmt + 2

List your current and past applications:
(click on)

ACCEPTED
Receptionist application
Nurse application
Nurse application 3
Teacher application
JSL application

DENIED
EMS application
Nurse application 2
Shopkeeper application

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I always found roleplaying to be fun and tried it across different platforms, be it FiveM or SchoolRP, but I think SRP gave me the most experience and of course, fun and unique roleplay situations, Thanks to the server’s big player base and different fun event’s that occurred/I attended to. I also got a lot of experience with DetailRP thanks to the different roles I tried on the server e.g. Nurse or Teacher which each required their own approach within the theme of DetailRP. StudentRP, RomanceRP, and a lot of other sections of course also each taught me their own things and brought some sort of new experience and knowledge when trying them out! Overall I would say that with over 1700h of playtime over my accounts on SRP, I have gotten a fair and decent amount of experience

What is your motivation for applying?
There are a few reasons for my motivation to apply,

Firstly I have been part of the school faculty team for a long time, and basically, it's the only role I have tried on the server, Nurse, Teacher, Receptionist eventually it all gets repetitive! I wanna try new a role on the server and see how the other aspects of the server work, be in some new situations, and enhance my roleplay experience! The EMS faction seems to be one of the more interesting roles on the servers from my perspective, and I always was eager to try it out and see how this faction is overall
I also enjoy doing DetailRP a lot of right now as a nurse and generally being involved and taking part in the MedicalRP theme, therefore its another good reason to apply for the hospital faction which also offers a nice solution to the repetitiveness of school Faculty role but the enjoyment of MedicalRP. I'm sure the new role will bring me a lot of new experiences, and different and fun situations to take part in.
With all honesty, and not offend anyone of course, the faction lacks a tiny bit of activity and I'd love to be an active member and assist people who always complain that there are no ems online. Another reason is the flexibility of the role. As a school employee, you’re dependent on school times, with my schedule being mostly random it's a bit uncomfortable to always get the needed hours since I can’t be sure that I will be free. But as a Hospital Worker, you can just clock in anytime you find comfortable and get the needed hours with no worries!

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
My knowledge may be limited a little bit, but for starters, hospital workers can always be found in the hospital building. Usually, in the Hospital, each role within the faction has its own set of different activities/duties they need to fulfill during their shift, whether it's setting the next appointment for one of their patients, or selling needed medications from the pharmacy! The faction offers a lot of interesting and unique experiences to roleplay out.

Some of the base roles within the faction include:

Doctor:
Doctors are the ones to take care of patients who have been physically injured, anything from a small glass cut, all the way to a complex organ transplant. Additionally, they can set up appointments with their patients, whether it’s to do a regular check-up on them, or even give them medical advice regarding their health and situation!

Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists usually take care of diagnosing different mental illnesses in patients such as PTSD of some form, Depression, or even anxiety disorders. Additionally, Psychiatrists are able to provide emotional support to patients, help them discuss hard times or decisions, and recover from different traumas! All of these are done through appointments that are set by the Psychiatrists in advance

Paramedics:
Paramedics are the first to respond and show up in different intense scenes, where the victims require immediate medical care and professional help. Their role is to show up as quickly as possible and provide the first medical care, in order to extend the patient’s life and bring them back to the hospital where the needed measures and operations will be carried out in order to save the patient’s life by the other personnel. Paramedics will often be found working outside the hospital grounds and with other factions.

Once accepted, new workers will go through a training process to make sure they’re qualified enough and have all the needed knowledge in order to fulfill their duties which usually takes up to two weeks. Hospital workers also get basic equipment, medkits that include most of the basic stuff such as bandaids, EpiPen, inhalers, latex-free gloves, clean gauze, a penlight, and some more meditations such as Antibacterial spray, Antiseptic cream, and much more! They also get their hospital ID, alongside a radio to communicate with the KPD or other hospital workers

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes I acknowledge that
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes I acknowledge that
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I acknowledge that
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I acknowledge that

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

In-Character (IC) Section

EMS2.png

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Shiori Yamada.
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female. She/Her
Character’s Age (if accepted):
Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Masters.
Character’s Nationality:
Japanese.
Character’s Marital Status:
Single/Not married.
Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christian.
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese.
JSL.

Backstory (100+ Words)
Shiori Yamada was born into a small, tight-knit family in Karakura, Japan. She didn’t have any siblings, so was given the most attention by her parents. Her parents were cultured Japanese and were madly in love. Despite the years of their marriage, they still had a spark between them and would do a lot to maintain their affection and love for each other. Her dad was quite the romantic and would seize any opportunity to take her out to dinner for example. Growing up Shiori idealized their relationship and therefore became a hopeless romantic. She would spend a lot of her time watching movies and reading intriguing books, expanding her knowledge of the wider world. But it also meant that it gave her something to compare her parent’s relationship to. Over time, she realized that she didn’t want love if it wasn’t as exciting and as committed as her parents.

Throughout her childhood years, she was very committed to her studies. Her dad was quite strict when it came to education and had taught her from the start that to be successful in life, education is essential. She would set goals for her to complete on a monthly basis, after all, she was a very organized and punctual person. In school, she studied a lot, or at least tried to. She usually would spend most of her time in class socializing with the kids in the backseat and missing out on the teacher’s boring lecture, which forced her to later catch up on whatever she missed with either private tutors in breaks or by herself at home! This helped her develop a good time sense and management. Shiori’s mom was a barber, and as a result, a lot of clients during their meetings with her mom would usually tell different and interesting stories, some of those were past traumas, some marriage issues, etc. During dinner nights her mom would sometimes tell some of these stories and Shiori was very interested in them! She would always think about what she could suggest to the person or how she would solve it if she were facing the same problems. This led to her picking up more and more interest in the whole branch of psychology

In college, Shiori chose to study Neuropsychiatry and General Psychiatry. These two topics picked her interest the most! Her parents also were excited by the idea of studying these subjects therefore she had their approval. With this knowledge in mind, Shiori has begun her college years, studying hard and every moment she has got in order to know everything there is about the subject! She would cancel meetings with friends, study sleepless nights, and work hard in order to achieve her dream! Although it had its own downside, she was in a very stressful time, sometimes even had breakdowns, and she just needed a break sometimes. But eventually, it was all worth it in the long run and now she aiming to become a full-time hospital worker in Karakura

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Shiori has chosen to specialize in Neuropsychiatry and General Psychiatry

Her parents always pressured her to study hard and imagined her in a high position, in order to not disappoint her parents, she had chosen to specialize in these two subjects because they seemed like the most interesting to her out of all the options. There's not much known out there about the human brain, therefore the topic of Neuropsychiatry interests her a lot! sometimes she just can't figure out why some mental illnesses like schizophrenia are caused by the brain? she tends to overthink it a lot!

With Shiori being very fascinated with how people's minds work, She knows she can use this knowledge and interest to help those who struggle with mental health issues. Her interest in the subject can help others and she knows that and wants to be there and hear those interesting stories behind people's trauma or just generally understand better the person's mindset

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
after earning her master's degree and finishing college, Shiori was excited to start her residency program in Sakai, a small town with amazing landscape and culture. During her first two years of residency, she worked at a local hospital, receiving a lot of experience and knowledge. She was very passionate about her work over there, meeting new people, learning about their culture, and being there for people who needed emotional support and someone to talk to!

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, she had two years of working experience over at Sakai’s local hospital.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

No after graduating with a college master’s degree Shiori decided to begin her residency immediately.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Shiori would stand at 5’6, with her blonde hair reaching her torso. She’d have a very optimistic and cheerful mood, her friends always say that she easily expresses joy and positivity, looking at the bright side of things! She’s always eager to share her positive energy with the people that are surrounding her. Shiori’s smile and bright, white teeth are her signature alongside her golden shiny eyes that can be seen from a mile away. This always makes her stand out in the crowd and be easily recognized! Her figure is slim and fit weighing at around 134 lbs, while her clothes usually match each other perfectly with their color and style. What makes Shiori unique is her incredible skills of learning and adaptation, she will always find a way to fit into a group of people even if it's the first time they talk! This always helps her to easily maintain an active conversation with a group of people.

How does your character act on and off duty?
On duty Shiori focuses on her job, she knows that with her position there are not a lot of places for mistakes and she must perform excellently while on duty. She will try to remain focused only on the job, putting her life and other thoughts aside and dedicating her time to the shift. This does not mean she won’t have situational awareness, she will still smile at everyone, spread positivity, and joke with her co-workers once they get a few spare minutes. She will act according to the situation and use common sense of course, whether it's greeting patients with a smile, or reacting to their stories. She will keep her life outside of her job, making sure to not have any bias towards anyone or the opposite way.

Off duty, Shiori will just act naturally! Laugh, joke, and just be more open, maybe even a little bit childish. She will separate her work and private life, keeping the working stuff for working hours, and using her free time for hanging out, and generally just herself. She doesn’t like to get the two things mixed up but rather separate them and dedicate her time to each separately which in this case is her job. Usually, she will spend her free time hanging out with friends, making plans, or just generally anything that might help her relax and get distracted from work!

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Growing up Shiori had to spend most of her time on her own, as her parents traveled. This led to her growing up as independent as she could, often relying on only herself to deal with different situations. This to this day affects her everyday life cause whenever she faces a problem she will most likely attempt to resolve it herself before actually asking for help, But she knows very well that working with a team or a group of people will always ease and speed up stuff she learned this throughout being very social and always voicing her opinion. Therefore in an important domain, like the hospital, she will always try to work with her co-workers as a team, and function with them as much as she can to result in the best outcome possible!

What plans does your character have for the future?

Once Shiori establishes herself in the hospital, securing her dream job and a source of income she will start to aim towards an average happy family that lives in Karakura! Find a husband, proceed with the marriage process, take care of her future kids, meet with family members, and enjoy life as much as she can! She wants to be there for her kids, and give them the childhood she dreamed of! As for her job, Shiori does not plan to leave at any point within the near future, she studied hard and spent a lot of time in that position, She will only retire once it's her retirement age! Since her parents will take a lot of pride in their daughter’s success, she wants to keep them satisfied and just generally enjoy her work at the hospital

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Shiori is perceived as an innocent and welcoming person, one that's often is easy to start talking to! They say that she’s kind and seems to be very positive on the first interaction with her, she always seems to have a lightened-up mood with a wide smile no matter how hard times are, she always finds the positive things in the negative ones! For example, her friends say she always tries to make an effort to see the bright side of people even in difficult or hard situations, always willing to go beyond what’s asked just to help people, even if it will be out of her comfort zone. Her friends also say that her attitude is a little too optimistic and not realistic, which impacts the way she resolves different things and sometimes makes it harder for her.

But unlike her friends, Shiori perceives herself very differently, for starters, she's very humble and says that helping others is just a basic act of decency in her opinion! She thinks that judging people for no reason is not the right way, and everyone deserves a fair chance. She thinks that she can solve different issues and difficulties with quite ease, whether it's because she manages to work excellently in a team or her creative thinking! Unlike others she doesn’t think that her positive attitude is over the top, it's just a genuine behavior of hers, and with time it has just become a part of her personality, she does not look for recognition or validation by acting this way

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted!

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread