Rich

1655478368385.png

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

etwonnant

Previous bans:

None. I have never had any bans on SRP or any affiliated servers

Describe your activity on the server?:

As stated in my last application, I currently am the most active due to the current pandemic that has kept me as an online student, and nearing the end of my school year, I will be able to be more active than usual. I am usually always active on discord or on my main account (etonnant) , and aside from days where I am busy doing school work or focusing on my offline life, I am rarely unavailable.

Which timezone are you in?:

GMT+4

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

rené.#2803

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I have a working discord + microphone

List your current and past applications:

[ROLE APPLICATIONS]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/etwonnants-receptionist-application.43856/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/etonnant-etodas-event-team-application.30255/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/etwonnants-ems-doctor-application.46293/ [ACCEPTED]
I also have a college application, but it was accepted when you had to apply through messages.

[LANGUAGE APPLICATIONS]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/etonnants-jsl-application.41341/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/whysomochi’s-language-application.11770/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/whysomochi’s-language-application.11606/ [ACCEPTED]

[REQUESTS]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/etonnants-rank-request.41403/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/etonnants-age-change-request.41093/ [ACCEPTED]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

As someone who has been on SRP for a while, and been online for a long time as well, I have gained the knowledge and ability to have a creative outlet. English is not my first language, but most of what I know today has been due to the internet and the many English-based interests I tried to acquire while growing up. Creative writing classes, poem writing, and even showing interest in novel writing in the past.

As stated before, I did and still do take honors classes for English during my last two years of High School, and my love for creating characters and stories is one of the many reasons I was drawn to SRP and thanks to general CityRP and working as a Receptionist, as well as my past work as a Doctor, I have become used to the usage of DetailRP and FormalRP during my interactions with others.

[SHORT ACTION]
/me pushed her glasses up to her forehead, placing the clipboard onto the desk while her eyes stared at her co-worker. “Thank you for this, I’ll make sure to look into it.”

[LONG ACTION]

/me started by carefully slipping her medical gloves onto her fingers, making sure they were fitted so she could palpate the vein of the patient. The doctor then held the patient’s arm, tightly wrapping the tourniquet across the arm which allowed her to tie it on before she could assess the veins in search for a visible one. She avoided the inner wrist, locating a vein and gently and carefully applied antiseptic onto the area she intended to insert the I.V into. While carefully holding onto the butterfly-needle, she tapped at it to release air-bubbles before carefully piercing the skin of the patient. Her hand held it firmly, her free hand taking a clear bandage from the medical tray and applying it to the sight.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

During my first run working as a doctor, I unfortunately had to quit due to focusing on my school work at the time, but now that I am almost at the end of the school year, I will be more available and less stressed. Despite all that, I still was able to meet my quotas while working, and I do not intend to miss any.

I have a general interest in MedRP, and now that I have experience working, I believe I can do much better than I did the first time. Aside from doing Out Of Character internships at vet clinics and hospitals, I also have taken the time to continue studying medicine and human biology, which is why I am applying for Doctor once more. Now that I know the ins and outs of the EMS, I am more confident applying now than I did the first time.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

I wish to apply to the role of Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Doctors are licensed medical professionals who can assist patients in a time of need, tending to their physical or mental health. As a doctor, I should be able to interact with my patients and alleviate their concerns, ensuring that the patient understands what is occurring and why while knowing they’re safe. As a doctor, I should be able to assess my patient’s symptoms, diagnose them, and prescribe them the appropriate medication. Doctors should sufficiently diagnose and treat injured patients to the best of their abilities, including refilling those prescriptions if they believe their patient is still in need of it.

Doctors should also be able to use the machines safely inside of the hospital as they represent themselves and their field, including their professionalism. Doctors have a responsibility of taking care of vulnerable people, including making them feel safe inside the hospital and around the staff, and that should not be abused by the medical staff.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

[TRAINEES]

Trainees are also members of the medical team, and because they are new, they will be carefully instructed by their attending coworkers. They are trained until they are self-sufficient enough to work, and they must treat patients alongside attending coworkers.

[PSYCHIATRISTS]

Psychiatrists are doctors who focus on mental problems rather than physical ones. They provide sessions to patients who may require them, either one time or multiple times depending on the situation, and are also licensed to diagnose mental illnesses and prescribe appropriate medication if necessary. They also follow up with their patients on a regular basis after prescribing medication to ensure that the results are beneficial to the patient.

[DOCTORS]

Doctors are a subset of the EMS that handles diagnosis and treatment. Patients can be diagnosed, treated, and prescribed medication by doctors. They perform basic surgical procedures such as bone fractures and applying splits/casts. They are available for routine checkups as well as emergency situations but do not specialize in anything specific.

[SURGEONS]

Surgeons are doctors, but they perform more dangerous procedures. Because of their roles during surgery, they have a thorough understanding of anatomy. They are also the only staff that are allowed to do morgue work, they also perform organ transplants.

[CLINICAL LEADS]

Clinical leads work directly for the director. They, like directors, are there to provide guidance and to maintain standards within the clinical faction they are in charge of. CLs are the most experienced members of each faction, making them ideal candidates for teaching and guiding faction members when they are in need.

[HEAD PHYSICIAN/DIRECTORS]

This is the hospital's chief executive officer, who is in charge of running each department and is responsible for maintaining order and organization in the hospital. Directors, who are experienced and available for guidance, also encourage and serve as role models for all medical staff.

EMS also should know the following codes:

CODE RED: Fire/Smoke

CODE ORANGE: Contamination/ Hazard Spill

CODE YELLOW: Internal Emergency

CODE GREEN: Emergency Services Activation

CODE BLUE: Internal Medical Emergency

CODE VIOLET: Dangerous/Unstable Individual

CODE PINK: Abduction

CODE BROWN: Extreme Weather

CODE WHITE: Emergency Evacuation

CODE SILVER: Active Shooter/Criminal

CODE BLACK: Explosive Material

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I completely understand that, and I also understand that I might be demoted to give opportunities to other players.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I do, and I will attempt to dedicate the time I possibly can to EMS.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

I understand and will make sure I attend training to avoid inconvenience and punishment.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I understand, I shall follow SRP rules as well during my employment if I am accepted.

In-Character (IC) Section

Anneliese Blackburn

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

A French-Spanish female standing at 5'6ft. She had long black hair that seemed to glow with gray strands and light brown eyes. Her appearance made her seem approachable and warm, a kind smile always on her face. She'd smell of cleaning products, and seemed to always have gloves on or wore long sleeved shirts.

The smell of cleaning product and the cleanliness of her clothing and gloves related to her obvious germaphobia, making her keep her distance from the people around her, while she has no problem dealing with blood and infections, she loves being sanitary and sterile and any of her past co-workers will tell you that she always has hand-sanitizer or other sanitary products in her purse at all times but despite her strict-cleanliness, she always seemed warm.

What are they like on and off the job?

Anneliese always was the nice and warm type of co-worker, a motherly type too. She had the habit of asking her co-workers about their day, and if they ever need anything, and even off the job, she is always available for her friends and family. That being said, that does not stop her from being strict and professional when dealing with her job, she works hard and always makes sure to meet expectations, and she knows how serious her jobs are, from her receptionist job at the local High School to the period of time she worked at the hospital, she was always reliable to her co-workers and was known to always work hard, and she never took her titles for granted.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Anneliese loves working with others, and due to all her jobs requiring her to communicate with fellow peers, she was always lively. The female had a motivating and warm feel to her, and while maintaining her formality, she does also want to be a friend to her co-workers. She is very out-spoken, and always had many ideas to share with her higher ups.

The female is very easily approachable and does not seem threatening at all, unless it has something to do with cleanliness, she is always available to assist her friends and co-workers. When it comes to her future plans, Anneliese would most likely want to aim for a bigger position as well as continue to support her daughter’s want to further study medicine as she’s in University. While Anneliese had quite a privileged life, she wants something better for her children, and while knowing she might be away during her time at the EMS, she is doing this to continue supporting her family.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Anneliese has suffered from short-term memory loss due to an accident before her time working as a receptionist.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

With a family filled with only boys, the Blackburns had celebrated when their first daughter arrived. Anneliese. Not her original name, of course, but the very first name they had thought of was “Sienna” when they saw her eye color. On July 12, 1990, a baby girl was born. It was safe to say that she wasn’t born into extreme wealth, but they had gotten by quite well, especially when it came to supporting their children. Sienna’s mother had passed away at a young age, leaving her as the main care-taker when it came to taking care of her siblings. She packed school lunches and helped her siblings with homework, and went as far as to take a part-time job when living in Germany. During her highschool years, she kept to herself, but she had shown potential, enough to become a math tutor in her highschool.

While being in highschool, she had met a friend by the name of “Yoona Nakano” a Japanese transfer student who had worked at the local convenience store where Sienna shopped at regularly. Yoona encouraged the female to switch over to medicine-focused courses when it came down to university exams, despite her wanting to study business and math, she gave in and was convinced with Yoona right beside her. In 2007, she graduated from highschool, and had no problem finding a position as a student attending The University of Tokyo for Medicine. While not being completely fluent in Japanese, she spent her time learning from Yoona and fellow students, not only that, but she had also started to work on her tailoring service on the side that is still running till this day, she graduated in 2017.

Unfortunately, being away from her family was difficult, and after a hard and long argument with Yoona, her only ‘family’ at that time, she had gotten into quite a traumatic accident where she had suffered from short term memory loss as long as any recall ability of her life. Physiatrists believed that she had to bring on a new identity. ‘Anneliese’. Before applying for her job as a Receptionist in Karakura. Anneliese is aware of her abuse of the substance in her past, she is very sensitive about the topic of alcohol which is why she is very known to be against her adopted daughter's drinking habits as well.

After she had quit her job from school, she found it hard to find another one, wanting to spend some time alone as her motivation had drained, but after the passing of her brother, Tano, she had decided to join the Karakura Hospital Staff where she worked for a few months after completing her training. At first, Anneliese did not want to work as a person who replaced Tano on the team, so she left, needing to find her want to continue as a health-care worker without living in the shadows of her older brother. Now, she is attempting to try again, knowing that her daughters are old enough to take care of themselves, and she finally found her purpose.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Anneliese Blackburn

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Anneliese

Characters Preferred Name:

Ann

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female

Characters Religious Domination:

Catholicism

Characters Marital Status:

Engaged

Characters Nationality:

German - French

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Anneliese has completed her 4 years of residency

Working Experience(s):

Anneliese has worked at the Karakura Hospital before, as well as a hospital during her residency

Academic Degree:

Anneliese has an MD in medicine

Year of Graduation:

Highschool graduation: 2009
University graduation: 2017
MD: 2020

Major(s):

Human Physiology
Biology
Medicine
Pharmacy

Minor(s):

Business
Finance
Accounting

Native Languages:

French

Other Languages:

Spanish​

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread