Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Frunkophobia
(other accounts being Frankaphone, Frankeistein and Frankadank)

Discord Name & Tag:
ꜰʀᴀɴᴋɪᴇ!#6485

Previous bans:
I have one ban from November 2021 and one warning from a few months ago. The ban was permanent and for malicious behavior in discord, messages joking with ex-friends. It was a stupid mistake that I will not repeat, and I have learned my lesson from that incident. The person who made those mistakes in the past and I are not the same. I believe that most people do not perceive me in that light, which makes me happy. However, you are free to pass judgment on whatever you want. I’m still trying to change every day and to become a better person, and I think that should be taken into account while reading my application.

Describe your activity on the server:
My participation on SchoolRP has its ups and downs, but as of late, I've made a commitment to becoming a more active player on the server and improving my roleplaying abilities. I've been concentrating more on developing my roleplay on the server, especially when it comes to descriptive RP, and also learning about all of the server factions.
I first signed up in August 2020 because I was seeking for additional roleplay servers to play around with as I had only discovered it five years before and I wanted to delve further. Since then, I've gotten hooked to it.

Since I got hooked, though, there haven't been many days when I haven't played on the server. Even if I'm only online for a short period of time each day—say, 30 minutes or less—I make sure to register my presence. Although I could typically play for more than three hours a day at the time and was fairly involved in the community, I spent most of my time in-game rather than on the forums or the discord servers. Although I can now report that this has improved much more as a result of my growth on the server... There are certain days when I spend more than six hours online, primarily from one account, but I intend to change this shortly.

Even though I recently obtained a job, I still have time to spend at least 3 hours every day on the server, even if it's only to do something as simple as work for a store or assist others, though it normally ends up in a pretty emerged roleplay scenario.
My work schedule can be a bit… weird sometimes since I have 2 shifts: One that goes from 6am to 2pm and one that goes from 2pm to 10pm. However you can always find me online on the server from 10pm onwards.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+1 / BST time zone since I’m from Portugal.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
From most recent to older applications.
BMD App #2 (over DMs) - Denied
BMD App #1 (over DMs) - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/franks-police-officer-application.42577/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I would say my main motivation for applying is that I’ve always wanted to be involved with one of the big factions in the server, such as KPD, EMS, Shops, etc. Recently, I’ve been wanting to be involved within a faction again as I was previously in the school faction (Faculty) as a librarian for a while with quite good activity. Though I left due to me wanting to explore different factions. Unfortunately, some applications have been denied which has made me lost motivation for certain roles. I’ve applied for KPD before but got denied, now I would like to try again to hopefully get accepted and experience more role play within the server!

I’ve also applied for BMD.. But why would someone who applied for BMD three times want to be an officer? Well, for the experience of course. I was denied all three times, which is why I’ve sort-of given up on that and now trying to re-apply for KPD once again.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have some knowledge since I know how the laws are implemented onto the game, I had several friends who study law in college (also some family friends who work for the police), and we used to talk about how the Police works around our town, so I would say that I have enough of experience on it to take charge of the role. Besides that, being around police officers and realizing how their role on SchoolRP works, helped me a little more. Therefore I will explain it in more detail.

Radio - Probably one of the most, if not THE most important item given to the officers, as it allows them to communicate with each other with big distances separating them from each other.

Glock 17 - This gun can be used to hurt any criminal that goes in their way. Therefore, it is only given to higher ups who can manage it with more caution then the average officer.

Taser - Another one of the most utilized items. It’s only purpuse is to stun individuals who may try to run away or do illicit actions against an officer or another citizen. It’s range is 9 blocks.

Baton - The police baton is, along many others, a sort of weapon to use against criminals. Even though it is not the best option by far, it can definitely help you in bad situations.

Crowbar - It’s main use is to help the KPD with any form of object that stands in their way that can be broken into. Only given to higher ups though, as this can be considered as a weapon.

Handcuffs - Used to temporarily detain criminals until further actions are chosen.

Vehicles (Motorbike and Cruiser) - Again, only higher ups are trusted with this item, but their main purpose is of course, to transport you from place to place faster.

Badge - This item displays or all your important information as an officer! Badge number, name, department…, all in one place

Pepper Spray - A spray used by officers that can cause a momentary pain to the eyes, therefore making the individual not be able to see for several seconds.

Breathalyzer - Used to get the percentage of alcohol on an individual’s blood.

Clothing:
Officers normally use several types of attires but the main ones that are somewhat recognizable to the public are the Riot attire and the normal patrolling attire.
The Riot attire is mainly used to not only protect the officer’s identity as well as protecting their body from any weapons that might be used against them in a dangerous situation. Therefore only being used in very extreme scenarios.
And the normal patrolling attire is pretty straight to the point. Just the casual uniform used by the KPD on duty everyday.

What you’re expected to do as a KPD officer:
Police work on SchoolRP consists of several things… patrolling around the city, either to search for someone who is wanted for committing such crimes or breaking certain laws… or even to hand out fine’s / warrants and / or arrests to those with incorrect behavior. Patrolling has a great help from CCTV - cameras spread all around the city (except for certain specific areas like the sewers, the pier… or hidden areas behind buildings, etc.) - and also investigation about crimes or criminals. Not only that but the police are also responsible for work such as filling restraining orders or request warrants to search properties in order to get more information on someone or something.

Ranking system
As a police officer you get a whole branch of stuff to do. However when you’re a cadet you are very limited to duties since you are a member of the force and still need to go under training and examinations before higher ups can put their trust on you. Therefore, most of the things you are trusted with are basic chores, like gathering reports from citizens at the main desk or maybe even going on duty once or twice if asked help from a higher up. Otherwise, Cadet’s are NEVER allowed to go off duty, having to stay at the station at all times.
After passing examination (which should take from 2 to 4 weeks) you are then allowed to go on patrols along with th other officers, picking up emergency calls, and more important roles in the station.

They are responsible for putting the law into practice. They are assigned to patrol, make sure everyone is behaving according to the laws, impose traffic violations, respond to criminal complaints and emergency situations with professionalism. Their duty is to protect the city and the citizens from any kind of criminalism (murder, assault, harassment and others).

Their honor is to protect the citizens of Karakura.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
With the constant flow of players, GangRP, CombatRP and etc., the need for Police Officers is something that is really needed on SchoolRP. The Karakura Police Department has exactly the purpose of maintaining the peace and taking care of criminals in the city, so that the citizens can live in a crime-free, peaceful city.

Since SchoolRP normally has several players online, it is good to have at least one/two members of the KPD online, since there's always something happening around the city. For example, when a player wants to bail another player out, or when a small fight is happening at the plaza.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I accept that I can be demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, even though I have 2 other accounts, I have more than enough time to dedicate myself more to this account then the others, but I will try to balance my online time between all of them.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I fully understand this and have no problem with it.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Lupin Milou Fleury

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male - He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
French and JSL.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
He would be standing at 6’4, weighing around 201lbs with a muscular body type that would help compliment his sky blue eyes and blackish brown hair. He’d dress stylish most frequently wearing polo shirts of all different colours and designs. Often coming off with a somewhat menacing look, he’d surprise you with being a giant teddy bear and having sweet looking smile. Acting very professional when he’s on duty, and usually formal while both on duty, and off work. He’s sweet to everyone but sometimes his personality can switch up when it comes to the law being broken.
1656848015541.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional situation, depending on what’s going on Lupin would try to keep his calm and assets what is happening and the best way to approach it. Once figuring out the best ways take care of the situation he would take action, whether or not thats doing paper work, patrols, arresting someone or dealing with gang activity. Of course he would also look for his superiors approval for his actions and consent to go. Lupin enjoys taking pride in his work and doing it efficiently and properly, following all the rules and different laws he lives by to a day to day basis. In a more casual situation he would probably try to get a grasp of whats going on and here everyone’s point of view of what happened if that is possible. He would stay head strong and hope things would resolve easily. Sending everyone off on their own ways with a sweet smile if there is no need to arrest anyone. If neede he would also give warnings of different kinds before hand and do a search on the suspects.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
When it comes to how he views/outlooks on his coworkers or team members, he hopes for a place where time to time they can have a good laugh and build off of one another. Learning new things from one another and applying these things to their day to day way of work. Hoping that everyone can share their ideas and thoughts on the best ways to take care of situations so they don’t feel like a mess out on the field and can work together to resolve the situations. Lupin wants to keep it professional but friendly with his coworkers or team members. Knowing when it is the right time to joke around and when it is the time to be professional and responsible for the safety of themselves and Karakura citizens.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I don’t like to jump to being a leader without having a good experience on the field. So as of right now I would say I am a follower. Maybe one day in the future when I have enough experience I will be able to be a leader.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Lupin Milou Fleury was born in Paris, France on the date of 27th of April in the year of 1995. Lupin had a pretty hard life due to him and along with his brother, helping their mother pay a large amount of people money because she couldn’t pay all their debts on her own (nor protect herself, since they lived in a dangerous part of the city). Their father had died at young age. Because of this inconvenience, and several other reasons (like for example: his older brother often being a bad influence on him), Lupin wasn’t the best student. He was always more interested in physical education classes compared to his other classes since one of his dreams was to become a solider in the army or a police officer(this also kept him really busy outside of school since he would workout a lot) . His dreams kept him focused on life and goals. So he pushed himself past the limits, got up early every morning to work out and find new ways to improve himself, eating properly, taking care of his health. Eventually he started to get into less trouble and focused on more of what he needed to achieve his dreams.. Sooner or later he joined the military on his 18th birthday after finishing high school, and stayed there for around 2 years before studying in a English program college and decided to take other classes for the major he would eventually choose which was Crime Scene Investigations. Completing the major of Crime Scene Investigation along with the minor on Law (which he chose to do in Karakura, to get a better understanding on the laws there after he moved). Throughout his time he worked among several detectives that had helped him become a better officer himself and give him a better understanding of their working strategy, he started implementing these things on his own job as soon as he become a official detective himself. At the age of 26, he would officially move to Karakura with rest of his family who were moving there for job opportunities. Lupin had always been a family guy and wanted to move to an area where he already roughly knew some people and had an idea of where to go and what to do. At this point in time, Lupin hoped that he would be able to get a job that was enough to provide for his family and keep them out of debt for rest of their lives. His family seemed to thrive in this new city as Lupin concurter many different types of evaluation test, hoping to be accepted into his dream job. The past was in the past now and he hoped that he could save others from having a childhood like his. He wanted children to grow up happy and without the worries of the world, hoping that he would make it a better place. Lupin’s childhood inspired him, his struggles, loss of his father, bad influence of a brother always made him feel responsible for his family.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No! Of course not, it’s one among many other illegal items sold in the Black Market and if found being held by an individual, they should be immediately arrested and the item being removed from them.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
  • Paracetamol - A type of pain medication that can relieve pains and help with fevers.​
  • Birth Control pills - A pill to prevent pregnancy when sexually active, can also help with adjusting their menstrual cycle.​
  • Lactulose - A pill that can help with both constipation and preventing problems with liver disease.​
  • Cough Syrup - A type of syrup that is used to help with dry and itchy coughs.​
  • Surgical Masks - A mask worn usually by EMS during surgery or treating open wounds to prevent catching any bacteria.​

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would first speak with the aforementioned coworkers to ensure that they are aware that what they are doing is improper and may result in harsh punishment.
After that, if they persist in their behavior for an extended period of time, I'll be sure to bring this issue up with higher-ups so that something can be done about it.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If a coworker is being assaulted, I must be able to get behind the aggressor. If necessary, I may unholster my tazer to stun the aggressor if he persists, or, depending on the situation, I may use other weapons like a baton, pepper spray, or a Glock (if I had one on me at the time) to try to disarm the attacker and remove him from the officer by grabbing their arms just in time to put them behind their
They were then taken into custody for attempting to assault a police officer after being handcuffed and pushed up against a wall.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would compile all the evidence required to convict the accused officer.
If there is enough proof, it should be brought to the attention of a higher authority so that it can be resolved as soon as feasible.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I will not listen to criminals in any circumstance, no matter how tempting the offer is, they will always end up in the same scenario: getting a fine for attempting to bribe a police officer.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread