mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GANGRP CHANGES and other stuff too- Please Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soda

Level 12
If even KPD agrees that it's unfair that's really saying something
Drifting back to this one, I'd still like to hear more opinions from KPD and other institutions if possible. EMS, shop owners, teachers. How does GangRP affect you?

soda

Level 12
Basically GangRP was more alive before meaning in 2019 people used to GangRP alot and the arguments were less. Even if anybody argues it gets dealed with instantly by a staff in /help.

It was a more active category and KPD had frequent things to do, including hospital staff. It was very fun, but nowadays it's dead and boring and I think this is not on players but the staff, rules, etc.
I think that is because SRP has been trying to drift away from GangRP as the main focus, and that's understandable. As previously mentioned, it's SRP and not GRP, which is a simple but valid point. The server was never intended to be gang-focused, I believe.
I still think GangRP can be a big key to keeping SRP interesting, but I don't think it should be the MAIN focus. I'd like it if people would try to expand roleplay opportunities more (jobs, parties, activities outside of school). Just my personal preference, but I think the days where GangRP was everything SRP had are over.

pashy

Level 183
I think that is because SRP has been trying to drift away from GangRP as the main focus, and that's understandable. As previously mentioned, it's SRP and not GRP, which is a simple but valid point. The server was never intended to be gang-focused, I believe.
I still think GangRP can be a big key to keeping SRP interesting, but I don't think it should be the MAIN focus. I'd like it if people would try to expand roleplay opportunities more (jobs, parties, activities outside of school). Just my personal preference, but I think the days where GangRP was everything SRP had are over.

I have said many times before, go read. It being SRP isn't a valid reason to stop focus on GangRP or balancing it with CityRPs. There's Adults, Cops, Suspended, Expelled, Monastery staff, hospital staff, non-school time, Saturdays, and Sundays. It should balance out with CityRP more even if it's not a CityRP. They can't kill GangRP after it grown up just because "It's SRP not CityRP or GangRP."

soda

Level 12
I have said many times before, go read. It being SRP isn't a valid reason to stop focus on GangRP or balancing it with CityRPs. There's Adults, Cops, Suspended, Expelled, Monastery staff, hospital staff, non-school time, Saturdays, and Sundays. It should balance out with CityRP more even if it's not a CityRP. They can't kill GangRP after it grown up just because "It's SRP not CityRP or GangRP."
upload_2021-6-11_11-20-42.png
Curious as to what you have to say to this. Of course, GangRP won't be completely overshadowed no matter what, so I don't think, even with lots of CCTV, you shouldn't have to worry about that.

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
I have said many times before, go read. It being SRP isn't a valid reason to stop focus on Gan
View attachment 20168[/QUOTE

i don't get what your point is here you cant just post an imagine and expect us to know what your saying
Could you elaborate further? Not sure I understand.
he means hes glad that they are working to update city related roleplay but not completely sliding from gangrp like gangrp type updates

soda

Level 12
he means hes glad that they are working to update city related roleplay but not completely sliding from gangrp like gangrp type updates
GangRP will always remain even if there are 100 CCTVs or the server decides to become more focused on City RP aspects, its up to the players really, but I doubt a month or two from now it'll really be the same or possibly even further away from what you want it to be. As of right now I am a bit unsure what your ideal vision of SRP is.

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
from my knowledge, gangrp was only introduced in around 2018, im pretty sure. srp could live without gangrp, it would ease the toxicity and it would overall be a SCHOOL roleplay server, you are being reasonable, i just currrenlty have a grudge against veganlaser and gangrp
I hate that this might actually be kinda true. Happened to FRP when banditry became less popular. Not saying GangRP is bad, def saying some gangrpers r salty thumbs up emoji.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
SRP would lose a portion of it's player base because just schoolRP alone would be boring not to mention some of the time classes aren't even hosted and outside of school would be what? Just walking or sitting around doing nothing

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
GangRP will always remain even if there are 100 CCTVs or the server decides to become more focused on City RP aspects, its up to the players really, but I doubt a month or two from now it'll really be the same or possibly even further away from what you want it to be. As of right now I am a bit unsure what your ideal vision of SRP is.
my vision of srp is just like everyone elses
I hate that this might actually be kinda true. Happened to FRP when banditry became less popular. Not saying GangRP is bad, def saying some gangrpers r salty thumbs up emoji.
yea some of the gangrpers just cannot do sum with out arguing in looc like this one time when i was at a party at lux some dudes tried to jump me without perms and i asked them for perms and they were like we dont need ss of everything and being all toxic n shit and then it happend another 2 times :/

soda

Level 12
Would appreciate it if you tried to be a little less subjective about the idea, otherwise, what is your general opinion of GangRP? Do you like it? Why or why not?

soda

Level 12

yea some of the gangrpers just cannot do sum with out arguing in looc like this one time when i was at a party at lux some dudes tried to jump me without perms and i asked them for perms and they were like we dont need ss of everything and being all toxic n shit and then it happend another 2 times :/
SRP would lose a portion of it's player base because just schoolRP alone would be boring not to mention some of the time classes aren't even hosted and outside of school would be what? Just walking or sitting around doing nothing
Ok addressing Veganlaser's comment first, I get that, arguments and debates are inevitable, but I think the main point im trying to get at here is that GangRP is too easy right now and it needs more structure.
And Polar, yes, that is true. Classes can be boring. However, there is going to be a club rush soon, which could be fun. There are many players that are trying to keep an open mind and look for a wider range of roleplay opportunities. Have you ever tried thinking about any fun roleplay ideas that don't involve gang activities?

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team

Man that sucks. It's true though, I'm not a big fan of GangRP so I generally try to stay away from it, but from what I've seen a lot of toxicity and power gaming comes out of it. Although I have met A LOT of really cool and fun people gangRP cause then again, I think toxicity comes from the person not what type of rp they do.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Ok addressing Veganlaser's comment first, I get that, arguments and debates are inevitable, but I think the main point im trying to get at here is that GangRP is too easy right now and it needs more structure.
And Polar, yes, that is true. Classes can be boring. However, there is going to be a club rush soon, which could be fun. There are many players that are trying to keep an open mind and look for a wider range of roleplay opportunities. Have you ever tried thinking about any fun roleplay ideas that don't involve gang activities?
Bro club rush? Ok sk ever since clubs was a thing when i joined I have not seen them do jack shit fr club rush is just a way to get players to think hey the clubs actually do something imo we need something long term not events that happen once then we go back to bare nothing

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Bro gangRP is not easy as there are multiple things to be cautious of especially KPD who meta game most of the time and gangs feuding with and not to mention robberies that stuffs gonna be insanely hard to plan out since someone's gonna get online then 3 seconds after hearing some big gang shit is gonna take place the city tab will be filled with cops ou have to go out of your way to debate with staff prooving that cops meta game KPD is too overpowered with staff covering up everytime they metagame

soda

Level 12
Bro club rush? Ok sk ever since clubs was a thing when i joined I have not seen them do jack shit fr club rush is just a way to get players to think hey the clubs actually do something imo we need something long term not events that happen once then we go back to bare nothing
If you really feel that way why not make a suggestion?

soda

Level 12
Bro gangRP is not easy as there are multiple things to be cautious of especially KPD who meta game most of the time and gangs feuding with and not to mention robberies that stuffs gonna be insanely hard to plan out since someone's gonna get online then 3 seconds after hearing some big gang shit is gonna take place the city tab will be filled with cops ou have to go out of your way to debate with staff prooving that cops meta game KPD is too overpowered with staff covering up everytime they metagame
Goes both ways, you can't tell me there aren't any gangrpers that don't metagame. And also, robberies should be hard to plan. It's a robbery. Not exactly a stroll through the tulips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread