mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GANGRP CHANGES and other stuff too- Please Read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Goes both ways, you can't tell me there aren't any gangrpers that don't metagame. And also, robberies should be hard to plan. It's a robbery. Not exactly a stroll through the tulips.
gangrpers don't metagame if you go into every verified or non-verified gang discord you will see that minobu or staff overall is in a majority of them one someone made an announcement about carrying out kps on someone the whole situation had to be voided due to metagame and the leader has to be warned from that on i see no other gangs meta gaming so its a rare occurrence but kpd just gets a pat on the back for it with no other consequences

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
Would appreciate it if you tried to be a little less subjective about the idea, otherwise, what is your general opinion of GangRP? Do you like it? Why or why not?
Personally, it's not my forte. I don't mind it at all even though I might've worded my last post like I hate gangrp grr. But generally, I don't. I think it makes the server really interesting and brings a lot of balance to coprp and medicalrp. I've just have more bad experiences with gangrpers than good. Of course, I met some really chill people who gangrp but I also see a lot of toxicity from it. Of course I'm not blaming gangrpers for every toxicity on the server cause toxicity will always be there. I'm just saying that gangrp could easily fall to the hands of the wrong people which makes it sucky. Even though there's already like hundreds of rules regarding gangrp, I think there should be more to prevent toxicity.

soda

Level 12
gangrpers don't metagame if you go into every verified or non-verified gang discord you will see that minobu or staff overall is in a majority of them one someone made an announcement about carrying out kps on someone the whole situation had to be voided due to metagame and the leader has to be warned from that on i see no other gangs meta gaming so its a rare occurrence but kpd just gets a pat on the back for it with no other consequences
I'm sure KPD has suffered from some kind of consequence at least once, but I really don't have a say in that matter. That's your personal experience. I'm more interested in what kind of ways you want to go about adjusting that kind of problem. And you might be thinking that it's impossible because the police are run by a lot of staff, etc, etc... if you can outright prove to them that what they're doing is wrong, then goodie. Otherwise, I don't know what to tell you.

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
hey um why are KPD now being accused of metagame . . Just take it to staff and don't rlly complain here. This is about CCTV and stuff, not about who's toxic and who metagames and stuff

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
It's a rare accurance for GangRPers to meta game since a situation is most likely being watched over, but for them to meta they would have to be smart saying they called me prior to the event when there was no actions made, you can't really suggest for a club to do club things or what ever since its mostly up to the club leaders and to me they should be doing that by themselves they created the club in the first place, other than that we would just have to wait to see what long-term update staff come up with

soda

Level 12
Ok I sort of want to bounce back to focusing on the CCTV idea. What would you guys think SRP would look like a month or two from now, with added CCTV's and more city-based roleplay going on?

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
ACCEPTED/DENIED

- More CCTV will be added to the town soon, however there isn't a way to have sewer laws or patrol them as its quite unrealistic​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread