Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
bannera.png

What is your Minecraft username?:

GhostingFire
GhostfireSwords | atcherry

Although I haven't used the account at all since I've gotten it, I've very active on both of my alts, which are listed below the account I will be using. I currently play my shopkeeper character on "atcherry", as I have the adult role on that account for her. This has been specifically mentioned due to one of the requirements for shopkeeper applications, which states that I must log onto the account I'll be using for shopkeeper within 7 days of applications being reviewed.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Yes - My discord is @ghostfireswords

How old are you?:

16; my birthday is on July 20th.

What is your time zone?:

PST - United States

Describe your activity on the server:

I’ve been an active player on Roleplay Hub since June 15th, 2021; and since then, I’ve made the effort to log on at least once a day, regardless of if I had anything specific to do on the server that day. Regardless, I’ll usually be on the server for at least a couple hours a day, although I’m usually always available between set times (listed below) unless I have other plans made. In short, there’d be no problem for me to complete and max out my monthly quota for this faction, despite my other roles on the server, and even if I’m unable to log on I’d make sure to have other players that work at the shop to open shifts for me if it ever becomes necessary.

I’ve been a part of multiple factions, and not once have I been striked in any of them for inactivity; however, on sports teams I have had strikes for inactivity, mostly due to problematic time zones and practices.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Of course! I don’t see the point in applying for a faction that I won’t be active in.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

I have a lot more character authorization and language applications, however I decided to only include the important applications. Currently, I'm only a part of the police faction, and the college male football team.

IC Factions
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Police Application - Accepted!
Police Application v2 - Accepted!
Hospital Application - Accepted!
Teacher Application - Accepted!
BMD Application - Denied.

OOC Factions

Event Team Application - Accepted!
Event Team Application v2 - Denied.
Event Team Application v3 - Denied.
Staff Application - Denied.
Staff Application v2 - Denied.

Ban Appeal
Ban Appeal
My attitude in these appeals do not reflect on my current self today. I’ve since learned and matured in the time since.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

GhostingFire - N/A
GhostfireSwords - [Officer]
atcherry - [College][Football]

Although my tag on my college account is Bachelor's, I've previously completed the Master's exam. I decreased the degree however to play a younger character to fit in to his written lore.

GhostingFire.png

What shop are you applying for?:

Tokki-yo.

What do you plan to keep about the store? What do you plan to change?

For the most part, the store will be rebranded and undergo refurbishment to fit the rebrand; this decision for change of pace for the store will have been made by my very own shopkeeper. All other motifs, icons, and symbols connected to the store will be changed to fit the new logo, however, the shop’s catalog will not be altered at all.

WHAT WILL THE NAME BE? WHAT’S THE SIGNIFICANCE BEHIND IT?:

Diamantový Salon; the significance behind the new name mostly comes from the new shopkeeper’s origins.

In English; or, for SchoolRP’s case, Japanese, the new name means “diamond parlor”. Although there’s not much of an in-depth significance to the name, the new shopkeeper has decided to change the name in accordance to her own origin and home. She feels that the rebrand will allow others to become a part of her very own background, as well as invite others to learn more about her own culture. Of course, the name has also been chosen to fit with the obvious vibe of a jewelry store; expensive, shiny things. Diamonds? Yeah, those are expensive and shiny. Parlor? Basically, a place meant for commerce, or reception for guests, so that checks out. It all ties in to each other, and creates a beautiful name for such a shop with a rich legacy behind it.

HOW WILL THE SHOP’S DESIGN CHANGE?

We plan to modernize the shop to suit a more luxurious sort of style to fit the idea of any old jewelry store. The white/gold aesthetic is planned to create an environment that makes the interior of the shop pop out to the customer as visually appealing, inviting them to spend more time inside of the store, and in turn, spending more. Below’s a few references for the interior:

HOW WILL THE MOTIFS AND LOGO CHANGE?

In line with the theme of inviting others to be a part of Czech culture, the front of the store (although the exterior will mostly be untouched apart from this) will have two Czech lions on either side of the entrance as the customer walks inside. The lions won't be the only addition to the shop’s motifs, however it will also share the same flora; Tilia will be potted around the store.

The logo will change entirely to fit the new theme of the store, as well as match its colors and proudly display the name. The emblem displays a lotus flower outlined in yellow to signify the beauty of the products in which the store sells, whilst also promoting the shop’s colors in a simplistic, yet eye-catching style. The logo can be seen below;

WHAT WILL YOU SELL IN YOUR SHOP?

The catalog, for the most part, will remain the same. Although we don’t plan to remove any items from the catalog if/when the store is placed in the ownership of Dominika Adamec, she’s got her own plans to bring in new items to fit the aesthetic of the new store and have a larger variety for customers to enjoy. Some of these ideas mostly include accessories to commemorate her Czech background, as well as tie into her present-day Japanese ties.

Below’s a list of the current catalog, which has been taken from the previous Tokki-yo Discord;

SUNGLASSES / GLASSES
❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Dokusho Glasses
Fire Glasses
Gold Tinto Shades
Gucci GG0287S Sunglasses
Gucci Rainbow GG Glasses
Heart Sunglasses
Juliette Glasses
Natta Glasses
Prada Decode Sunglasses
Rabbit's Frames
Retoro Glasses
Rozu Glasses
Sakino Glasses
Silver Framed Glasses
Visage Sunglasses
White Cat-eye Sunglasses
White Clout Goggles
Wooden Ray-Ban

PURSES / BAGS / BACKPACKS
❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Aka Purse
Black Cat Backpack
Chic' Handbag
Fendi Backpack
Kirby Backpack
Louis Vuitton Bag
Pink Handbag
Red Chanel Handbag
Sakura Tree Purse
White Cat Backpack
White Stallion Purse
Duffle Bag "Yama"

EARRINGS
❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Celestial Earrings
Fine Line Earrings
Floral Fan Earrings
Flower Earrings
Goth Earrings
Honey Bear Earrings
KPOP Earrings
Pentagram Earrings
Planet Earrings
Purple Butterfly Earrings

WATCHES
❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Exotic Watch
Gorudo Watch
Howaito Watch
Larnon Watch
Rozu Watch

BRACELETS
❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Catholic Rosarie
Gorudo Bracelet
Gyaru Stans Bracelet
Shiroi Bracelet

RINGS
❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Rose Ring
Wedding Ring

OTHER
❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

Cane (Z)
Glossier
Heart Choker
T Chain Necklace
Black Cowboy Hat
Black Chained Hat
Kimono Bow

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

TOKKI-YO IN SPECIFIC?

Several factors of not only the shop faction itself have motivated me to give the application a shot, however my experience as a whole as I’ve played SchoolRP have given me confidence to apply to THIS shop in specific. What’s so special about Tokki-yo that’s given me the courage to apply for this shop in particular? The answer lies in my very beginnings as a new player on the server; like many others before and after me, I too, was a new green-tag struggling to find money to find all the hats and accessories I’d ever want. The very first application I made to solve this crisis was to Auffallen, the store which previously took Tokki-yo’s place as Karakura’s jewelry store.

Although I was denied, that didn’t demotivate me from applying next time, nor playing on the server in general. However, with each application comes to no avail, and a couple years pass since I have any interest; until a close friend of mine had applied to take the shop shortly after its previous owner quit. I offered to help out with the creation of the shop due to my previous history with it, and friendship with her, and helped out with miniscule things such as our first wave of applications, and small suggestions.

Eventually, I became one of the employees of the month for the shop, and later on, one of the managers. I tried my best to assist the shop's owner with openings, as well as occasional tasks such as organizing the stock chests and making sure we weren't missing anything. Unfortunately, the shop owner soon quit the server, and left the shop without anyone to own it. So, to summarize; due to my long history with Auffallen/Tokki-Yo, I’d like to give it my own shot to take control of the jewelry store and continue its legacy as one of the most well-known and respected shops on the server.

SHOPKEEPER IN GENERAL?

Money.

More seriously, there’s no doubt that a player applies for the position without the concept of earning in-game money in mind. Although this is one of my primary motivations, I’m also looking to further expand one of, in my opinion, my most well-written character’s time on the server, and have more opportunities to roleplay as this character. Her backstory in general influenced much of the remodeling and rebrand for the store, and plans to uphold the motifs she’s bestowed upon the new store.

And, as aforementioned, my past history with the shop is why I'm applying for it in specific; although this only applies to me from an out-of-character perspective. Shopkeepers take up an important role on the server, in which it allows players to purchase food, accessories and other items which NPC-ran stores normally don’t carry. It also allows players to apply for jobs to get themselves money without having to apply themselves to a specific faction; meaning that one shop could supply jobs to the same amount that a faction could.

Why should you be accepted over other applicants?:

Truthfully, I think all applicants should be considered equally, and based on factors mostly limited to their reputation, creativity, work ethic, and the ability to work with others. So, considering these factors, what would encourage the faction to accept me over other applicants? Let’s address all four factors individually:

REPUTATION?

Although I’ve had a rocky punishment history in recent months on this server, my word is that I can promise I’ve improved since then. It’s difficult to simply take someone’s word over such an offense, however, I’ve improved on both my general behavior since my most recent punishment and I’ve ensured that the mistake I made before cannot happen again. You may refer to my appeals earlier in my application; however, these appeals only reflect my previous immaturity and terrible handling of the incident at the time. Since then, I’ve openly apologized in due for my actions, and I’ve written a sincere apology to the staff member who had to put up with my nonsense. Otherwise, I’ve only had warnings; which were all made in 2021, when I first joined the server.

Aside from my punishment history, I’ve kept a relatively good standing on the server. I frequently interact with the community - both in-character and out-of-character, whether it be through roleplay, conversations on the Discord/Forums, or interactions made through my positions in factions. I usually keep up a “silly” attitude when talking with others, which I usually do to invite players into not being so afraid to interact with me. In my personal opinion; although of course, this may be a biased point of view, I believe I’m a well-known player on the server with a decent reputation. I hope that nobody feels afraid to reach out to me, as that’s not the kind of impression I intend; to say the least, I’m always here for the community.

And then, there’s my reputation through factions. I’m able to have an impact on the community through my current positions; as a higher-up in the police faction, I’m tasked with administrative duties within the faction, and as a part of the college football team, I frequently interact with other players; whether it be through rivalry, the plugin, or general roleplay. In short, I believe that my reputation has a large impact in considering myself for this position; despite my history, I’ve made the effort and correct choices to change myself for the better, and become an important part of this community.

CREATIVITY?

I’ve been planning out and writing the details for the shop over the last few months in anticipation for my application, and each detail has been made in accordance to my character, her backstory, the legacy of the shop before, and in relation to how a jewelry store should look. The ideas I’ve created are all original ideas which I plan to implement into the shop, should I become the next keeper, and hope to continue as the shop continues to exist on the server.

Aside from the general idea for the shop, I’m always open to challenging the status quo on the server; this includes changing the way our shop functions compared to others, or simply creating new, unseen ideas for the shop as time goes on. I’d never want to keep the store bland and boring, so I’ll consistently try to host mini-events for the shop, or simply add new items.

WORK ETHIC?

I’m more than willing to dedicate an abundance of my time to the shop to ensure its growth and stability; and even at times when I’m going to be unavailable, I’ll be sure to have managers that’re able to open for my shop and handle administrative duties with the current employees. However, the admission of new employees, introduction of new customs, and other important things like that will only be handled by myself. I'm knowledgeable when it comes to handling things such as supply and demand, keeping track of stock, and properly pricing my items so we don't run out of money to keep the shop going.

Otherwise, I’ll be more than able to keep up with the shop’s quota, and more than likely succeed in surpassing the required amount. As aforementioned, I’ll be able to rely on my managers to open for me if necessary to reach the necessary quota; I plan to make Diamantový Salon one of the most recognized shops on the server, and open frequently so that players don’t find themselves asking in OOC or our Discord server for us to open. Where changes are due, they’ll be made, and any adjustments in accordance with the SchoolRP rules or guidelines regarding shops will be made as soon as mandated.

It may also be worth mentioning that I was considered for the CEO position of a well-known company on SchoolRP known as Cartier. Although this is a new position for me, I was trusted with it due to my ability to cooperate with other people, knowledge when it comes to administrating, and other miniscule traits in which I uphold. I plan to apply many of these traits to my shop, should I be accepted, to ensure its exponential growth.

TEAMWORK?

As a shopkeeper, there’s no doubt that you’ll be required to work with other players in order to have your shop functioning as efficiently as possible. Teamwork goes many ways in this faction; coordinating openings between cashiers and managers, making sure that there’s no issues with the panel, stock, or problematic customers during this opening, and several other aspects of what it takes to maintain a shop.

Personally, I’ve had much experience not only on SchoolRP, but in my life outside of the server that influences my ability to work with other players. Teamwork isn’t limited to merely being able to coordinate between others, but it also means to be open to change, and to adapt to other people’s ideas that may improve the idea overall. As a firm believer in the magic of teamwork, I’m always open to suggestions and ideas that any of my workers may have to improve how the shop functions, or general suggestions from customers as well.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

As aforementioned, the shopkeeper will choose to rebrand the majority of the shop’s design and motifs to fit her own taste and cultural background. However, some aspects of the store will stay the same as tribute to the businesses before it, and the shop will carry on its previous legacy. You can see parts of how the store would be unique, and what changes I'd like to make to it in the questions before this one.

How many employees do you plan to have?:

I plan to have a maximum of twenty-four employees at a time.

HOW WILL THESE POSITIONS BE ALLOCATED?

1/1 - Shopkeeper
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The shopkeeper has the obvious role of opening the shop with the required amount of employees to ensure the shop can properly handle commerce. Aside from the obvious, shopkeepers will have several roles within their business such as creating and managing the discord server, handling new customs and the current catalog, accepting and managing new employees and promotions, submitting their monthly quota, and many more miniscule things that go into the job. There’s not much to say about the position, as the same pretty much goes for every shop. It’s worth mentioning that they can fulfill any of their own set jobs; cashier, security, or just keeping up on stock during a shift.

The shopkeeper will keep the remainder of what isn’t paid to employees after the shift (after taxes).

0/3 - Manager
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Managers will be chosen based on their general performance within the faction, as well as other factors to consider such as timezones, activity, and experience when it comes to being a manager, or other forms of leadership. Their tasks (generally speaking) will be to check up on stock and make sure the amount of items in each chest matches up with the panel, keep track of employees and their activity, review applications with the shopkeeper, and generally manage our chats to make sure no employees have issues with each other.

During shifts, the job of the manager will essentially take over the shopkeeper’s if they’re either unavailable, or simply want to allow them to earn some money from an opening. They’ll just make sure that no customers pose themselves as problematic for cashiers and hold up the line, answer questions, and check up on stock to make sure no employees are taking any items they shouldn’t be. They’ll need to have a shopkeeper or Admin+ online to help them set up the opening (posting the advert in chat) if the shopkeeper isn’t available; however, if they do decide to open on their own, they must also receive explicit permission from the shopkeeper, make sure they collect each employees’ owe, and take screenshots immediately after adverts are sent.

Managers will keep 30% of the total earnings from a shift, and only one manager may be on the job during a shift.

0/5- Head Employee
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Head Employees are simply those who are given seniority over the other employees, and will have priority to attend openings, as well as pay a lower owe at the end of shifts. This role doesn't serve much administrative purpose or have any more permissions than normal employees do, however it's put in place to encourage employees to be active to gain the benefits that head employees have. Additionally, head employees will only be able to attend shifts as cashier, and only one head employee will be given priority during a shift (likely the first head employee to react).

Head Employees will keep 35% of everything they sell during a shift.

0/15 - Employee
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Employees will have a vast amount of responsibilities that they’ll be allowed to do whilst on shift, however, they must stick to one thing before the shift starts. We’ve chosen to label the position as employees generally, so that they’ll have flexible options of what they want to do during a shift. For the most part, we’ll be focusing on having a minimum of three cashiers, and that’s all we really need; however, if deemed necessary, we’ll make an exception to have a maximum of one position for security during a shift. Cashiers will have the obvious job of handling commerce between customers during a shift, whilst security will have the job of handling disruptive customers if there is no manager on shift to do it themself.

Employees will keep 25% of everything they sell during a shift, while security will keep 10% of total sales during a shift.

WHAT WILL THE DRESS CODE BE?

The dress code will follow the same, luxurious style of the interior design of the shop; although, higher-up positions such as the managers will have more freedom when it comes to their uniforms. However, they’ll be encouraged to keep a formal style, as well as ensure their outfits can match with the style of the store. The references for the future uniforms are attached below;

HOW WILL EMPLOYEES BE EXPECTED TO ACT?

Employees will be encouraged to upkeep a serious attitude whilst on the job, however, we’ll allow leniency to our employees to allow them to have a personality, of course. We’d like our employees to be as inviting and kind as possible, so that no customers are deterred from returning to the shop in the future. Generally speaking, the qualities that we look for in new applicants require them to:

IN CHARACTER?
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Have a clean record, be working at a maximum of two other stores, have the ability to keep up a mature, professional attitude, and be responsible; including the ability to arrive to work on time and in uniform. The rules listed below are meant to be taken from an in-character perspective, mandated by my shopkeeper. Violation of any of these rules may result in your character being removed ICly.

════════════════════════════════════

1. ➼ Remain respectful to customers and other employees, regardless of the circumstances.

2. ➼ Provide efficient and friendly service to encourage the customer to return.

3. ➼ Ensure that the customer you sell to is not blacklisted from the shop, and is not wearing a mask. We do NOT sell to those in masks.

4. ➼ Don't steal from the shop's stock. This should go without saying, but some of you don't have common sense.

5. ➼ Being arrested once will result in your removal from the shop. We don't accept criminals.

6. ➼ Pay your owe to the shopkeeper before leaving. Simple as that.

7. ➼ Arrive to work on time, and in uniform. Failure to do so may result in your replacement for that shift.

OUT OF CHARACTER?
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Have a relatively clean punishment history on the server, including no history with taking items from shops, have the ability to remain active and attend at least one shift in a month, and obviously, to ensure that they abide by the SchoolRP’s rules and regulations. Below is a list of rules which are to be followed within the Discord server, as well as anywhere on Roleplay Hub in general. Violating any of these rules may result in a straight up removal from the shop, depending on the severity.

════════════════════════════════════

1. ➼ Be respectful towards any and all people within the server. There are NO exceptions to this rule.

2. ➼ Don't steal from the shop. This may result in punishment in-character via law, as well as removal from the shop.

3. ➼ You must attend openings at least twice a month. Inactivity notices may exempt you from this rule temporarily.

4. ➼ Log your owe and total amount after shifts in the respective channel.

5. ➼ All SchoolRP rules apply here. Failure to abide by any of them may result in removal, as well as repercussions by the server's staff.
(RULES)

HOW WILL EMPLOYEES AND MANAGERS BE HIRED?

Our employees will be chosen through the generic system of applications. Although we haven’t decided on the exact format for applications just yet, we plan to make the application phase simple and sweet which includes some contact and character information, questionnaire, and background check. If we deem their application and reputation suitable for the store, they’ll be given a trial period so that our management can keep a close eye on them as they work; they must attend a total of three shifts to pass this trial.

Managers will be chosen based on merit and time zones; I’m hoping that I’ll be able to have one manager in the Americas, one in Europe, and one in Asia. This has been arranged so that if necessary, we can have someone open at any time of the day to meet quota. Of course, regardless of their time zones, managers will be expected to uphold a serious and mature attitude in both perspectives the server holds to promote good behavior within the shop to employees, and a good image to the outside customers.

Do you currently have a Discord set up? If so, what's the invite?

Currently, the Discord is not completely set up. Although it's getting there, it's not currently set up enough to have a public invite. However, the Discord should be done within a few days, as it's not exactly my top priority compared to other things with this shop; regardless, when it is finished, a link may be posted on this application if it hasn't been reviewed by then.

GhostingFire (1).png

What is your character's name?

Dominika Adamec.

What is your character's age and pronouns?

Ms. Adamec is a cisgender female who goes by she/her. She is twenty-nine years old.

Where is your character from, and what is their ethnicity?

Ms. Adamec was born in Brno, Czech Republic. She’s purely Czech, descending from the subgroup of western Slavs.

What is your character's highest level of education?

Ms. Adamec has a Master’s Degree in Medicine, however, she’s also completed medical school and a residency for internal medicine. Doesn’t seem like a candidate for business, huh? Although, her education identifies her to be one who does good for the people.

Describe your character. How do they act, and how do they appear?

Dominika Adamec; a tall (5’11), Czech female who speaks with an odd, monotone voice. It’s obvious she’s not native to Japan, which anyone can point out due to her features and accent; she has long, brunette hair which curls down her back and over her shoulders, and ocean-blue eyes. Although she’s not bad looking, it’s not fair to call her a model; she has a lack of a personality which throws anyone off who doesn’t know her. For the most part, she keeps her social interactions limited unless she feels as if she may benefit herself in the long run; after all, she only really cares about one person. She has a slight hourglass shape to her, and she doesn’t seem to be all that strong, but she keeps a relatively skinny shape due to her lifestyle.

Generally, she’s proven to be a self-sufficient person who only really relies on herself to get the job done. Her intentions have never been to be selfish, nor to provide negativity to other citizens; based on her previous achievements, that much is obvious. However, she’s much better off working alone when compared to collaborations. Otherwise, it’s hard to tell what Dominika’s thinking. Around other people, she’s generally a reserved person, and simply gets things done without any interference or assistance from others; it’s just how she works. However, with a shop, that’ll have to change, obviously. A business isn’t something to handle alone.

If it isn't obvious enough, her style contrasts with the shop's colors and general vibe. Although this is mostly a personal preference, it's helpful for customers to pick out who the shopkeeper is behind the counter if they have something important to ask.

Add a subheading (3).png

What is your character's backstory?

(0-15)

Born in Brno, Czech Republic in 1995, Dominika lived a questionable childhood. Her parents, Andrea and Alex Adamec, were far from the model, caring parents that she needed growing up. Although their issues were mostly between each other, and not their offspring, the lack of connection in their relationship often affected Dominika mentally growing up. Starting school at the regular age of six years old, she was an average student; nothing special came out of her work, although she wasn’t a terrible student. Dominika was just an average kid that no one understands. Mom and Dad and her teachers were always giving her commands. The doom and gloom up in her room was broken instantly, by her baby sister, named Eva Adamec (2002)!!! Eva was someone Dominika deeply cared for in her adolescent years, with her attempts to shield her from the reality of their living conditions. A poor family, paired with an unstable relationship between their parents didn’t fare too well with the two kids mentally. Moreso Dominika than Eva for their earlier years; she wasn’t old enough to understand much of it.

(16-23)

After compulsory school was over for Dominika, she ended up going straight into the workforce. A small business, was where she found herself making close-to minimum wage, due to her decision to not attend further schooling. Although she worked far longer than the average person, she barely made a dent in the bills to come for their family. Soon, Dominika resorted to methods some wouldn't exactly consider legal between jobs to provide as much as she could for her sister; not her family. As she assisted her parents in making ends meet, her younger sister continued to follow a similar path she did, with a slightly more rambunctious attitude than her sister before. Years passed without any challenge to the status quo, until Dominika was about 21; on a late night, coming home from work, upon opening the door wasn’t a pretty sight. An unusually messy house, followed by the ugly sight of a familiar woman’s dead body.

The two sisters didn’t see their parents again for a long time after that day.

The house they initially lived in for their entire childhood, wasn’t a place they could stay for much longer. By this point, Dominika was taking care of her younger sister the most she could; although, her abilities were limited by her own income, in this sense. This concluded with the two ending up split a couple years later; Eva moved to Japan to live with family, while Dominika remained in Czechia for the next few years to come, moving into a small, dirty apartment which could only shelter herself. In the following years, she attended a community college to start her education and clean up her act, and eventually a medical school in Czechia in search of a new occupation; one that could make a difference. Years later, Dominika made the choice to move out to Japan, following in the footsteps of her younger sister.

(24-28)

After her move, Dominika finally managed to complete her education; attending a medical residency for internal medicine in Sapporo, on the island of Hokkaido, Japan. Despite knowing the location of her younger sister, Dominika made no effort to see her in between her studies, despite the close relationship the two had in their early years. Some sort of surprise, perhaps? Either way, Eva wasn’t informed much about her older sister. Only in the present day, was she able to see what Dominika had been working toward all her life.

She finds herself working in Karakura’s hospital at her relatively young age at 28, where she’s met with possibly one of the greatest achievements of her life. With a stable job where she knows what she’s doing, as well as a healthy relationship with her sister finally beginning to form, it seems like Dominika’s finally reached her zenith in life. She enjoys her job as a doctor, and her hard work pays off; within her first month of working, she’s awarded employee of the month, as well as a promotion. She creates bonds with her co-workers, and even begins to meet new people within the small town; a stray from her old self. There seems to be no reason for Ms. Adamec to quit her job now, right?

(29)

You were wrong.

Although, there was no good reason for Dominika to quit her job. Even to her, it’s unclear why she decided to leave her perfectly good job behind and delve back into the darkness where she’d risen from. A life of crime; for Ms. Adamec? There’d be no such thing. She frequently comes and goes within this criminal underworld her head’s been stuck inside of, but eventually, she manages to escape her dangerous ways. Instead; she sets her focus on everything she’s ever wanted, which was simply a peaceful life for her and her sister. Although they’ve had a tough upbringing, Dominika tries her best to make things better for themselves; an opportunity shows itself in the form of a small, local jewelry store called Tokki-yo. Despite her relatively small knowledge when it comes to business and economics, there’s nothing she won’t do to pass up this opportunity. She’d do whatever it takes.

Additional notes about your application:

Although I’ve already inquired to the shop lead about this, I previously stated that I wouldn't have an account to

I also tried to use spoilers in some spots but they broke and made it look messy, so I apologize if the application looked a little too long to scroll through. It also decided to bold half of all my writing for no reason while I was editing.... if something's left unfixed, it's likely a result of that.

Do you have any questions?:

All I ask is that anyone who's reading this to have a good day.

1697008103503.png

Attachments

• ghostingfire’s shopkeeper applciation.png
    ghostingfire’s shopkeeper applciation.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 431
  • 1697007429306.png
    1697007429306.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 60
  • shop information.png
    shop information.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 256
  • character information.png