(8PM - 10PM)
2 Hours​
(8PM - 10PM)
2 Hours​
(8PM - 10PM)
2 Hours​
(11AM - 11PM)
6 hours​

Honestly this varies a lot but weekly I do around 10 hours at minimum.

What is your timezone?:
+5:30hrs GMT (I will be in the Europe zone)

List your current and past applications:
Lore Team Application [DENIED}
Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
KPD Application [DENIED]
Doctor Application [DENIED]
Shrine Application [DENIED]
KPD Application #2 [DENIED]
Event Team Application [DENIED]
Lawyer Application [DENIED]
Music Club Application [DENIED]
Psychiatrist Application [DENIED]
Shrine Application # 2[DENIED]

List your current roles on the server:
  • Zayven Hartono (Professor QP)- Playing him the most regularly, I have been a professor since December 1st, and have eased into the role.​
  • Katrina D. (12th Grade) - have not played her in a while​
  • Valor 'Val' Andreas (12th Grade) - New Character​
  • Angel Yamashita (12th Grade) - Play her on and off​
  • Maggie (Bear) - I do not play her at all (Sometimes a month but that's it)​

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

This bit is a little tricky to answer as I first and only roleplayed majorly in the SRP server. I joined here in October 2023, and I've had the opportunity to truly discover a range of characters and situations that have been rather interesting to deal with.
I will be honest, I started out as a greenie, who knew nothing, making constant mistakes, but I believe as I slowly got into it, joined reputable families, faced various complex situations, I understood my style of roleplaying and what I prefer doing.

I currently, build characters with a motive and a back story, letting their experiences drive them into what they want to do later in life. For example - My first character Dragon died because she couldn't get out of the horrible cycle of bullying, and it's where I learned the most.
One of my oldest characters wanted to either be and Lawyer or a Cop, but her experiences in Karakura led her to the shrine. A place I personally out of character wouldn't go due to my agnostic beliefs.
I realized that the characters I play have distinct traits, and it's fun to see how they all react to the same situation differently.

I have been a Professor since December, and I do have the highest number of classes consistently since then, barring last month due to some personal emergencies. Andy started off as rather playful, however experiences in Karakura again shaped her up as one of the most disliked characters I have. I honestly recently parked her, and I am enjoying a change of pace as a different character who is ... a very different guy.

I also have been getting into detailing our Music for the last few months, as Mako. A character who I started off with as a Basketball co-captain of the spartans, but ended up leaving the team to pursue music, because it just FIT into his narrative and personality.

What is your motivation for applying?

There are a few reasons I am applying for EMS.

My character
I have been playing Mako for a while now, and he is Mr. Positive when it comes to characters. He has gone and played music for people, given advice and has always wanted to help people.

I want to experience RP outside the school Faction
This one is tricky but, I have been trying to apply across many factions for months now. I have gotten a denial hammer each time, and to be honest, it still doesn't waver my resolve. I would like to be better and learn more, and I know for sure that the hospital faction sees a LOT of traffic and opportunities to roleplay. (me included heh,)

Timezones
My time zones barely sees any doctors or psychiatrists. While I understand OOC reasons, I am active enough to actually engage in more roleplay scenarios in this lean time period. Honestly, I would like for everyone to have fun and help icly at any time or place they are in.

I have.. a lot of Psychiatry knowledge
So there is a difference between pop psychology and psychiatry. My IRL partner is a the******, and I have spent years just reading up her books on differential diagnosis, as well as other practices. Outside of that I have prepared to study masters in psychology yet never really followed through mostly due to a different career choice. Might as well put this knowledge to good use. Also I'm kind of a teacher who really really loves knowledge, so why not.

Which role are you applying for?
Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?

The hospital roles can be easily explained in the following chart

Director - For Mr. Heddo, the head of the hospital. He is responsible for managing all the staff and taking care of blacklists from the hospital.
Psychiatrist - For everyone in the psychiatry department. They are responsible for diagnosis, therapy and medication for psychological and psychiatric conditions.
- They contain majorly the following heirarchy -​
  • Clinical Lead​
  • Clinical Supervisor​
  • Attending Psychiatrist​
  • Senior Psychiatrist Resident​
  • Psychiatrist Resident​
  • Psychiatrist Trainee​
Doctor - For everyone in the doctor department. They are responsible for physical emergencies(broken bones, stab wounds, amputations), check-ups of major or minor kinds, x-rays, mri-s, CT scans, etc. They can also in some cases contribute to a mental diagnosis. They contain majorly the following heirarchy -​
  • Clinical Lead​
  • Clinical Supervisor​
  • Attending Doctor​
  • Senior Doctor Resident​
  • Doctor Resident​
  • Doctor Trainee​
Surgeons - They are majorly responsible for surgeries i.e. could be limbs, or transplants or anything that requires cutting up someone (sorry about the graphicness)

Outside of this, you can get an additional certification of Paramedics - which gives you access to dealing with Emergency situations, or go on calls for assistance, and second certification is Veteraranian - Which helps you treat animals in Karakura and in the forest

All or any of these positions can supervise recovery in hospital.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge! I will be there!

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Mako Akage Sidorov {GOES BY MAKO}

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background:
Grade - 12(Studied in russia)
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD)

Character’s Nationality:
Russian

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Christianity

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Russian, Korean, English, Japanese, JSL

Character Backstory:
Mako was born in Tokyo to a single mom. She was quite abusive towards him as a child, always blaming him for her problems. When he was 6 years old, after a particularly bad day, he was berated by his mother for hours, and that was the day Mako decided to fight back and tell her she was a Bad mom. In response she [Redacted] herself. right infront of him, leaving him scarred forever. He unfortunately had a similar incident with one of his doctors who did the same however it always made everyone suspicious of Mako’s true intentions. He came to Karakura where he befriended a lot of people, deciding to find his way into his love for music. He brushed off his own issues to always find time for someone who needed him, however one day, while he was with a friend he got kidnapped and marked by the gang who used him to get to his friend. He could not forgive himself for being too weak to protect his friend. He travelled to Russia for his studies in medicine.

BIO if you want to see!

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Mako specializes in Counselling Psychology. He is a talker and extremely empathetic. He knows how to set the tone and immediately calm down most people he speaks to. He chose this because of his experiences advising people as a child, and found himself always to be playful yet mature whenever needed.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After finishing medical school, Mako got into First Moscow state Medical University for his 2 year residency in General Psychiatry. After he was qualified to be a Psychiatrist, he decided to do an additional 2 year residency in Trauma Focused Therapy, and Personality disorders. During this time he had a chance to work with a variety of patients with different Trauma's including long-term chronic illness, or children with vastly traumatic experiences. As he suffers from PTSD, Bi-polar disorders he is mindful and kind towards most people he treats.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Mako decided to work for two years at Tokyo as a Resident in Psychiatry. He Learned the Cultural effects of Psychology and how to deal with the same in counseling.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
He has studied Narrative practices, Queer Affirmative Therapy, Couples Therapy.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique? How would they be perceived by others?

Mako is a 6'4ft man, with russian features. His eyes were soft mixing blues with grays. His hair was dyed red, as he liked performing rock music and it suited his vibe. He has a habit of breaking into song, and when he was younger he had... strange quirks. He is unique because anything that is said to him is always returned with a positive outcome. He is percieved as a soft spoken but very talkative person who is always positive.

How does your character act on and off duty?

ON DUTY

Mako would be extremely social with his coworkers as well as his patients. Whenever they walk in he would be excited to take in their appointment, trying to help them out as quickly as he could. He would also try to encourage other people to join him in helping people as quickly as possible which may lead to a bit of resentment from his colleagues.

EXAMPLE -

/me he watched the child step into the hospital lobby and immediately sat up from his seat in mild excitement. He walked to the lobby and smiled brightly at the patient saying "How may I help you today!" his face was a wide grin, which would seem confusing, but his general demeanour would remind one of.. a puppy.

OFF DUTY
Mako likes playing music for people in public places. He would be hanging around the pier or the family store, playing on his strings songs he is really passionate about. He would also try to start a band with the doctors.. provided they agree. He enjoys spending his private time with his friends playing music and just catching up on their lives.

EXAMPLE -

/me he would step out of the hospital in his harry styles inspired outfit as he looked around quickly. He would then rush to the family store, he NEEDED the music, it was like coffee to him!

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Mako thrives in a team, he likes having people around, however he would be fine working alone as well.. as he would think as long as he has the patient, he is never truly ALONE! (since the patient is with him get it? get it? #charactered)

What plans does your character have for the future?
Mako wants to continue giving therapy to clients around Karakura. He has seen the darker side of things, and wants to really keep doing this till the day he dies. He has not much ambition of rising through the ranks, as long as he gets to helps people. At the end of the day, he just wants to make the world a better place, even if it requires him to work at grassroots to make it happen.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 260
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to apply to the faction, and we appreciate your interest. However, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application this time around. This is due to the following reasons:
- When choosing applicants for the Hospital faction, we tend to look for individuals with a decent reputation on the server. You can try to apply to other factions or community teams, or interact more around the server, to boost this!

Nonetheless, we encourage you to keep an eye on the Karakura Emergency #announcements channel for future application waves, and to re-apply at a later date if you're still interested.

This decision was made as a collective among a group of individuals. rather than a single individual. Any DMs to members of the faction and/or higher-ups will be ignored and referred to this response.

Users who are viewing this thread