Hanazono Sakaba || Shop Application

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
IGN: TanoshiiDaysAlt
Discord: suu!#5775
Describe your activity on the server: I am very active, almost every day, logging in as soon as I get back home from work, though I might have a few more affairs in my life so my activity on the server may decrease just a bit, though I will always find a time to log on.

Previous applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-application.30742/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-application.35888/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-staff-application-receptionist.37012/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/akikos-chinese-app.40874/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.29822/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/governor-tanoshiidays2s-application.41187/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-re-app-col.34347/#post-108262 - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.32075/ - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ems-application.42692/ - Denied

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
Twice for ERP back on November/December though it’s been a year and I haven’t repeated the same actions, I also have a ban for ‘compromised account’ though I have a backstory about this one: easy and simple I lost access to my alt ‘TanoshiiDays2’ for a couple days, though I recovered access to it a few days later and got unbanned. Finally, I have a warning for stalling, again it happened a long time ago.

Shop wanted: Kurasu

Why do you want to own a shop?:
As I came back into SRP, I realized I needed more RP experience since… well, my DetailRP has improved a bit more and I feel like experiencing more roleplay areas in this server; to try and use my very own knowledge in shop administration and bring an original idea to this server which I honestly think no one has done so far – or at least that’s what I think. With all of that said, I would want to own a shop mainly because I want to try new RP experiences and get myself involved in this business world in SRP since it seems to be fun and interesting to try. Plus, since I have real experience in the administration of shops due to my old IRL job, I think it would be really interesting to bring some real shop administration into SRP and make the RestaurantRP experience a bit more original for both player base and workers.

Why? It’s easy to explain:
“Hanazono Sakaba” (花園酒場/Hanazono Bar) would be an attempt to imitate modern Japanese restaurants/bars: a simple style in decoration wise, workers uniform and a perfect customer service being issued. While Japanese customer service might have a few flaws and considering how westernized is SRP, we wouldn’t completely follow Japan’s way to deal with customers. As stated previously, we would follow a Japanese style in both interior and exterior, though refer to question 3 to get more details!

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I intend to run a modern Japanese bar & diner restaurant of sorts, of course the restaurant’s name follows a few non-written rules that restaurant owners use in order to give their place a name, which would be the next ones:

unknown (9).png
As it can be seen, restaurant names in Japan are quite simple yet straight to the point; you already know what kind of shop you’ll run into by just looking at the name of it Following these rules, the restaurant name would be “Hanazono Sakaba (花園酒場)” as it would be under the lead of Maya Hanazono, Akiko’s little sister and aunt of her children. Of course, it wouldn’t just be all restaurant and bar, we would also have Japanese music playing in the background and since it’s SRP, a little bit of Jazz to make the restaurant’s environment much more chill and relaxing to our customers.

Our workers would just have one single task yet somewhat difficult: kindness and attentive would be the most important virtues that waiters/waitresses will have to follow, though of coure they will have permission to behave the wrong way if delinquents were to try and disturb the peaceful environment of our restaurant.

How will your shop be unique?
Hanazono Sakaba intends to stand out among every shop for both customers and workers by following the next:

- Performing genuine administrative tasks such as inventory control, sales per month tables and an appropriate action plan for the shop itself.
- Stock control by using barcode (only 4 digits) so this way it would be easier to identify the item by simply using the code. Only managers and higher will have the knowledge and training to read barcodes.
- A strategy to deal with customers of any kind
- Encouraging RP by teaching workers how to properly do their job customer service wise.
- Procedures to take orders and make waiters/waitresses more productive when taking orders from customers

As for customer service, Hanazono Sakaba would give their customers the next rights:
- They will be allowed to take a seat wherever they like so the main entrance won’t get all crowded and make them wait for too long.
- Customers will have the possibility to choose the music that’s playing on their table.
- … will be treated with the best of attention by our qualified shuujins.
- Customers will have the chance to talk to the juuyaku if they want to hold a small party at a table for any special occasion such as a birthday, graduation or just any other foreign holiday. However, the restaurant itself won’t be available for private reservation.
- They might get a loyalty membership (credit card of sorts) that they can use to spend in the restaurant by simply talking to any of the Shihainins/shop owner.

- Upon receiving the aforementioned loyalty membership, customers can also get a certain discount in the total of their entire bill.

As well, since Karakura is somewhat westernized there would be both Japanese seats and western seats, as well as a mini bar somewhere within the building; the interior would follow a simply style and so will the exterior, looking like the following images;
t0176_010_20181218101346.pngt0176_008_20181218101228.pngt0176_006_20181218101134.pngt0176_016_20181218101548.pngc56afc02296e5dcf9669edf8614fe9c5.jpg
There would be 50% of the shop with western seats and the other 50% would be Japanese seats, and in general the decoration would be simple yet elegant as depicted in the images above.

How many employees are you planning to have?
Hanazono Sakaba’s roster would end up being like this:

Juuyaku (Executive/Shop Owner)[1/1]
Maya Hanazono || TanoshiiDays2

Shihainin (Manager) [1/2]
Iroha Hanazono || Tourning
??? || ???

Shuuji [0/10] (this includes both male/female(s) waiters and waitresses)
??? || ???
??? || ???
??? || ???
??? || ???
??? || ???
??? || ???
??? || ???
??? || ???

Our shuuji-tachi (waiters/waitresses) would wear a simple yet elegant and good looking set of uniforms which consists of a fully black outfit: black long-sleeved shirt with black comfortable pants that would allow them moving around the sales floor freely and quickly; black dress shoes and their hair must be tied in a ponytail with no accessories that might stand out. Our goal is to keep it as simple as possible, however they can always use earrings and lip gloss but no more. As for males, it would be the same as waitresses, though they will be required to wear a white long sleeved shirt and comfortable shoes to walk freely and quickly around the restaurant, as can be seen in the next image.
Uniform-Chef-09-BonUni.png

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Yes, she indeed does. Maya Hanazono would have a major in enterprise management, marketing and culinary management.

EXTRA QUESTIONS

Name: Maya Hanazono
Major: Enterprise management, marketing
Minor: Culinary management
Marital status: single

What brought Maya into Karakura?
Maya was originally performing administrative duties in a well-known Chinese industry as sales executive when she suddenly received an email from her older sister Akiko Hanazono: it was a request from her beloved sister who had gone back to Karakura not long ago. The email was a request of sorts to try and convince Maya to take a plane to Karakura as a somewhat severe event was about to happen, asking her to look after her children since Akiko wouldn’t be able to do so herself. Maya accepted with no hesitation and zero idea on what kind of business her sister was.

What made her stay and try her luck on Karakura?
She has always been a woman who enjoys challenges and things that would make her have fun and enjoy, even if that means risking her own balance. Why would she quit her job in China where she was living just fine, only to start from zero in a place she barely knows? Well, the answer is easy: just because. Yes, there’s no more to it; she simply thought it would be fun to remember when she was a junior businesswoman, a rock to this world. She just does it as a way to try herself and make her feel she’s actually learnt something from the people she worked with in regards to running a business of her own. Maya needed help of course, and since she didn’t know anyone other than her niece so she decided to “start her” in this whole business world, thus making her a “shihainin” of the place that’s now called “Hanazono Sakaba”, of course followed by Maya’s bubbly and optimistic manners as she taught Iroha the basics as her mother was out. God knows where.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,but unfortunately it has been denied for the following reasons:
  • Your application has great ideas though we're currently not looking for anymore restaurants
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread