mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted School Staff Application (Receptionist)

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: TanoshiiDays, TanoshiiDays2 [Applying for school employee with this one]

How old are you? (Optional): 20 years

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): suu!#5775

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): Yes, twice for ERP (TanoshiiDays), the last one occurred back on December 11st, but I haven't done any of that again nor will I.
What is your timezone?: CST

Describe your activity on the server: I'm very active on the server, I can come online after my irl job finishes (3 pm CST), staying in until 12:00 am. It can be earlier whenever I have a free day.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A receptionist (as a general concept) is the person in charge of administrative and office work within an organization. They are the first face that any outsider will see when they get in, so it is required that a receptionist shows the best of moods and keeps the politeness at a maximum level. Other than receiving visitors, they are to inform them regarding a specific/certain matter: what is the service they are offering, how to get to places from inside the building, elaborate binnacles at the end of each shift where they are to specify the activities that were fine through the day.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been in this server for a while now, half a year I dare to say and I think I've gained a decent amount of roleplaying experience: I have roleplayed in almost every area, however I'm still working on my DetailRP. I do have a good knowledge of the combat rules as I have/I'm roleplaying as a councillor and have taken place in fights before. With that said, I kind of was involved in GangRP for a short period of time but I just never ended up liking it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.29822/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.30237/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-application.30742/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-application.35888/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-re-app-col.34347/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.32075/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.32943/ - Appeal Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-2.34102/ - Appeal Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-again.34006/ - Appeal Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

College Councilor [Bachelor] [TanoshiiDays]
Grade 12 [TanoshiiDays2]

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Akiko would look into the student's eyes, holding a smile on my face as I politely asked them to please respect me and the job she does, reminding them that they're supposed to keep a respectful and polite speech towards the school staff. However if they continue to show and speak the same disrespectful and offensive behavior, she would proceed to threaten with further punishments, such as detention. If once in detention they continue to misbehave, she'd just take them to the SLTs so they can receive their respective punishments.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
If Akiko witnesses a fight before hereyes, she would leave her spot temporarily and she’d approach the students fighting, then would attempt to break it up by telling the students to stop their disturbance. However if they don't listen to my warnings, she’d try to break it up herself, trying to get in between them. Then, the protocols must be applied.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
The answer to this question depends on each situation. Acting inappropriately is something that a school faculty is not permitted to do as they are the ones representing the school, so if she finds a school staff being inappropriate while working, she'd walk to them and in a low but confident tone, she'd tell them to stop and behave like an adult would. If they refuse to end their inappropriate manners, and in the way they disrespect her, then she would get an SLT so they can deal with the worker. Doing dangerous things such as pulling out weapons, being drunk or in general risking their life and the school community's, she would just take them directly to SLTs.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
Akiko would gently open the door, looking around the place to see if there's someone inside. If so, she would bow at them as she would confidently greet them. She then would go take a seat, trying to start a conversation; she'd introduce herself to her fellow co-worker, then proceed to ask them how's work going, occasionally making jokes, keeping her politeness beforehand.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me she would slowly walk towards the main desk door as she held her notes with her left, opening the door trying to not make any noise. Once in, she looked around the room, waving to everyone, heading to her spot right after.

/me as the student called her, she'd dropped her pen, placing it onto the desk while looking at them, holding in her face a warm and authentic smile.

/me upon seeing the fight happening before her eyes, she'd stood up from her seat as she quickly reached out to the door, slowly approaching the two of the students, she then crossed her arms looking at them in a real serious and dry way.

In-Character Section

Full name (First & Last): Akiko Hanazono
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Aki
Age (Minimum is 27): 27
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single
Academic Degree: Bachelor
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): Hotel Management
Minors: Administrative Management, Tourism
Nationality: Chinese
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Chinese
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory

Akiko's history started in the province of Fujian, more specifically in the city of Fuzhou, China. Overall, her life was pretty much a normal one, she was a good student, her parents were so lovely and selfless to their daughter and many other people; they helped in whatever they could. With that, Yun (her mother) was always teaching her proper manners on how a lady must behave, she never allowed her daughter to use makeup nor any kind of skirt. According to her, it was because she was born to be a proper woman and not one of those girls who were selling their body in marginated places around China. Eventually, Akiko began to think that all her mom wanted was to keep her away from "the real world" (at least what she considered the real world), so after a slap to her face by her mom, she ran away with a backpack full of her stuff and 1800元 (Chinese Yuan) from money she earned.
Don't take it the wrong way, she actually loved her mother, it's just that she wanted to apply makeup, use skirts, hang out with friends, and eat candies. She wanted to live her childhood. Akiko then was alone, what would a 15 years old girl would do to face the world? If she wanted to make her way in real life, she needed a place to live at first. To her bad luck, Akiko had to stay in a department that wasn't looking good at all, plus it was located in a dangerous alley of Fuzhou. While a big city, the difference between poor and rich people was more than evident, she obviously wasn't on the rich side; Akiko really had a bad time at trying to generate money since there were no places willing to give her a chance to work. Four days had gone by, Akiko was running out of money and she was losing any kind of hope she would find a job, she was even already packing up her stuff to go back with her mother. On the way to the bus stop, she saw a sign attached to a hotel's wall that read: "We are hiring receptionists!" so she decided to go ask, what could it be the worst scenario? Other than being told she was too young, nothing else would happen. Upon entering, Akiko saw a big room, the walls would be built out of quartz and so was the floor, her steps made echo as she walked to the main desk. A tall woman would stand behind the desk, with a warm smile she looked at Akiko as she asked her what was the matter, she would've asked her if she was lost, Akiko's answer was negative, then proceeded to ask for information about the job. After being told that she was too young, she kneeled down in front of the desk, pleading for the female to give her a chance. Shui then talked to the hotel director, he was understanding of Akiko's situation and decided to give her a chance, with the condition that she is to show willingness and motivation to be working in the reception area. In the hotel, Akiko was given education on Hotel management to formally be able to work as a receptionist, however she also would've taken administrative management and tourism to be fully aware of the job she was doing. The name of that one woman would always be in her heart, she considers Shui (the tall woman) as a motherly figure, claiming it was thanks to her she was able to graduate at the age of 26. Sadly, Shui moved to another province, so Akiko moved to Karakura, Japan.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining the KHS would be the fun of it! I like to feel I’m helping someone with something as small as just giving a few instructions on how to get to certain places of the school. Even receiving new students would be a really nice experience! My mom taught me to not be selfish and she said that I needed to think of others’ well being, and I think this is the perfect position for me!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): No I do not, however I worked at a hotel when I was in China and I'm aware of what a receptionist does and how they are important for any institution that is required to have contact with many people.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I feel that I can be able to help the students by offering my services and knowledge in this field to properly guide not just new students, but also old ones in order to keep them informed about anything they need, as long as it's something I can actually respond to. Over the last years, by working as a receptionist at a hotel in China I was able to fully overcome my social anxiety and shyness, meaning that I could be able to keep a conversation and to not be afraid/scared of talking to people, being as kind, warm and polite as I can!

Extra

Additional notes about your application: None
Do you have any questions?: None

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Pending

- You'll be DM'd shortly via Discord regarding this application.​

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for a school employee position at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread