mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Hi Im Gigi! Im new! I rp as Azayaka the Angel of Winter

EndlessAz

Level 9
Welcome to SchoolRP, Gigi! I hope you enjoy your stay. Also, like Nick said, read the rules and follow them please <3

eNJOY! (p.s. wecouldbefriendsandrptogether,yknow*wINKwoNK*;>>)

Infold

Level 153
Well this is great. The schoolRP community being helpful, and welcome by the way. Have fun and enjoy your stay here! Make sure to stay active and yeah, relate with the people that could actually help you. Don't nag too much and don't try to blend in with the community, just be yourself and you will strive. Anyways welcome and have fun!

Mqrtem

Level 12
Well this is great. The schoolRP community being helpful, and welcome by the way. Have fun and enjoy your stay here! Make sure to stay active and yeah, relate with the people that could actually help you. Don't nag too much and don't try to blend in with the community, just be yourself and you will strive. Anyways welcome and have fun!
Very true, I've seen people on other friends comment things such as 'ok?'

amamyo

Level 62
Welcome! I hope you have fun on the server, and I don't mean to spoil your fun, but if your character is an actual angel you need to change that because supernatural beings of any kind aren't allowed.

Infold

Level 153
Welcome! I hope you have fun on the server, and I don't mean to spoil your fun, but if your character is an actual angel you need to change that because supernatural beings of any kind aren't allowed.
Er, you're quite later to the response the introduction. Anyways, good job advising her.

Users who are viewing this thread