Melotism

Level 13
Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:
My Minecraft usernames are:

Alternate Account ---> HighRiceCake ---> Applying for!
Primary Account ---> Melotism

What is your time zone?:
My timezone is CET [GMT +1]

What is your Discord username? (eg @muffincats)
My Discord username is "@itsmelody18"

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

Accepted:

Denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/drama-p-e-teacher-application-itsmelody.64449/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/highschool-councillor-melody-toki-finster.65152/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/councelor-application-melody-toki-finster.65392/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/docter-application-melody-toki-finster.65457/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ilina-o-nakazumis-p-e-teacher-application-itsmelody.68020/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reading-club-isa-toki.66761/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/melotisms-staff-application.67910/

Pending
https://schoolrp.net/threads/artist-application-itsmelody.67703/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tokki-yo-shopkeeper-application-itsmelody.66179/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/strays-shopkeeper-application.64160/

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I'm online every day for at least 1 hour, reaching a maximum of 6/7 hours daily. I often play on multiple characters and switch from my main account to my alt, meaning I am not always online as one account, however. I often play with my friends and random people to kill some time. I think joining the Karakura Police Department will enhance this, and help me have more fun playing and
have more experiences

Weekdays
During the weekdays (Monday -Thursday) I'm normally online from 3(:30)PM until 8 PM CET. This highly depends on the amount of lessons I have in a day.
Friday And Saturday
On Friday and Saturday, however, I'm mostly online from 3 PM until 8:30 PM CET. (This is because, on Saturday, I always go out with my friends to sail on a nearby lake.)
Sunday
On Sundays, I am mostly online from 11 AM until 8 PM, and between these times may come interferences for OOC and private reasons

If my application for the teacher faction is being accepted, I would prioritize this character, and spend most of the time as the teacher whilst being online. Being a teacher would benefit my encouragement to roleplay, and put more time into the server than I'd normally do.
Fairly, I'd think I'm very active amongst the community and the server, also trying to interact with new players to give them a positive first impression of the server, making them want to come back. I've been roleplaying since May of 2023 now, and my greenie time has been passed on a long time ago. I'm trying to remove the greenie era from the new players, explaining how roleplaying works to them in every detail when I see one.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
I have been roleplaying for almost a full year now, starting back in May of 2023. Back then was filled with FailRP for me, because I was a greenie. After a month or so, new friends taught me how to roleplay correctly, and they told me my place in the community, telling me all the information on the server that I needed to know

For a few months, I was active a lot because of new friends I made, and I was always excited to log back into the server and create a character with a detailed backstory and personality, instead of the non-detailed and unlogic characters I had before. I met a new friend and joined some IC families, and people started liking me. Someone bought me a rank and taught me how to fit deeper into the community to enhance my roleplay experiences, which worked out well. I made several friends for the following months and had many new and fun experiences roleplaying with those friends.

In November of 2023, I took a break from the server, and when I came back I made some new friends to roleplay with, expanding my friends list. Since 2016, I've been obsessed with character creation, but I was never good at it. SchoolRP taught me how to do it properly, and how to have fun inside a large community and that fun experiences are endless.

FamilyRP
I've been in many families over the past few months, including Toki, Nakazumi, Nakamura, Yuogio and Finster. I had new experiences roleplaying with the people from these families and learned a new kind of roleplaying. FamilyRP to me was new back then but I learned everything about it quickly.

Other Servers:

ThemeparkRP:
I once joined a server called "ThemeparkRP", where your character would wake up in a room filled with white gas. As your character slowly gains consciousness, they'd start to wonder where they are and how they got there:
[!]
As you opened your eyes, your vision would be blurry. As the blurriness settled down, you'd start to see a tiny hole in the corner of the room, with white smoke coming out of it. As you breathed the gas in, you'd slowly start to lose control of your limbs, falling to the ground into a deep sleep.

Afterwards, when your character wakes up you will be led through a quick new player tutorial explaining the basics of how the server works, and how to properly roleplay inside of the server guidelines.

In this server I met multiple new friends and I helped with the development of this server. I won't be going into detail on how the server works or what it exactly is, because I don't want to advertise or lead players away from SchoolRP

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
Grade-12 (3x)
Grade-7 (1x)
Bird (1x)
Raccoon (1x)

What is the subject you want to teach?:
I am interested in teaching Musical Education.

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
I've always wanted to have a role in the community. This is to interact within the community in new ways to have new experiences and create new memories. Wanting to give the players that have the College role entertainment, by hosting classes that these players can join. In my timezone, there aren't a lot of professors online to host classes for the small amount of college students online at that very moment. During these times, I want to host classes, to ensure that everyone with the college role can join classes if they want, without having to worry about their timezone.

After being in the teacher faction for several days and got removed afterwards. During this period I had a lot of fun hosting classes and doing the job of a teacher inside the faculty. Wanting to come back into the faculty, I want to become a professor to host a subject that fits me, both ICly and OOCly.

Getting the professor role would also give me the age of an adult, allowing me to continue to play as a character, that until this moment has only existed in lore. Wanting to continue this character to ensure that the families that this character is inside stay filled up and to make sure that more isn't gonna get messed up. This would also allow the character to continue to interact with her children.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:

1. Musical Class. (1 period)
My character will be giving out instruments and teaching the students how to correctly play them. Afterwards, she will play an example of a song. If she's done, she will allow the students to repeat her. If they fail to correctly repeat her, she will play the tune again. After a few tries of the students failing, Amane would go and explain the tune note by note. After learning the student's multiple tunes after each other as stated above, Amane would be playing all the tunes after each other, creating a song. Then, she'd teach the students this song using the tunes that she already learned the students.

2. Exploring The World Of Music. (2 periods)
During this class, Amane will take the students down the rabbit hole of the Musical World, and the history of music. She would use the board, to explain how the very first humans, were the first to invent music and which types of materials these humans used to create instruments and how they did it. She would go from the first humans to the Greeks and Romans, then to the Mid-Evil, followed by the Golden Century and us. Amane would explain how famous people from the 18th century became good at music and what instruments these people played. Following that, Amane would give the students animal skin, wood and tools to create drums. She would start to explain the assignment and how to make the drums. After that Amane would set the students to work. During the second period of the class, Amane would teach about how some people see instruments in everything, as she slowly started to kick a beat on her desk. Following that, Amane would start to drum on her desk and coffee mug using her coffee spoon. After she is done, she would explain that musical people have the power to turn any object into music, regarding of its material,

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
A field trip to the forest. Amane would bring her students to the tents with the campfire inside of the Oshiba Forest. Amane would bring instruments along and teach her students campfire songs, both on instruments and to sing. She would also bring old instruments along, dating from B.C. until 1900. Using these instruments, Amane would explain how people from the year the instruments came from used to make music and how it sounded. She would play songs and beats that were originally played on the instruments, Afterwards she'd explain the history of each instrument and its backstory.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

My character would observe the situation and make clear that she was present. Amane would follow by asking what this was about and asking everyone's opinion on the situation. She would ask questions asking what was going on, why it was happening and for how long this has been happening. Amane would check the bobcat jock for physical injuries. If they had injuries Amane would take them to the nurses' office to get them treated for their wounds. If Amane saw that the college students were physically harming the high schooler, she would give them detention for harassment and assault.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
Amane would remind the student that they are in college and that they aren't a child and shouldn't act like one. They are in detention for a reason and kindly ask them to quiet down and make the detention assignment. If the student continues to be disruptive, Amane would warn them with a faculty report that their behaviours will lead to more days of detention if not stopped. Amane would tell the student that being disruptive isn't helpful to the faculty, themselves or the other students in detention. If they don't stop being disruptive, Amane will report them to the SLT (Senior Leadership Team) to report them. (This is done in #faculty-reports in the discord)

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
Amane would ask the cheerleaders to quiet down and turn off their phones, reminding them that they are in class to learn, not to disrupt it. If these students were to continue playing songs on their phones, Amane would calmly take the phones from them until the end of the period, to ensure that they wouldn't be using them during her lesson. Amane would strongly advice the students to not play music during the class and she would remind them of the class rules. If they continue calling out other students, they will be verbally warned with detention twice, following the detention rule. After two warnings Amane would give the students detention.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
As Amane was trying to break up the fight but failed, Amane would use her radio (/rw) to call for backup, explaining the situation and telling where she is. Together with other faculty members, Amane will break up the fight together with her colleagues. Together with her co-workers, she would then ask all of the students involved in the fight individually what happened and what their thoughts are, and take physically injured students to the nurse's office. Afterwards, she would discuss with her colleagues who they should give detention and who not.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Amane Nakazumi is a 31-year-old, Japanese woman. Her skin would have a light sun-touched tone, reflecting onto her wavy, brown hair. Her blue eyes would always make her look sweet. She stood at 5'6 with a lean muscular figure. She would be an adventurous person, yet self-disciplined and friendly. She would also sometimes have a childish side when not being on the job. She would smell like "La Vie Est Belle Perfume". Her voice, often sweet and soft, would get a demanding voice if needed. Amane has a childish side, which she often shows when outside school hours. During school hours, however, she shows her professional and adult side. Her adventurous personality makes her want to explore, learn and teach. Amane always tries to help students who need it the most and teach them everything they possibly need.

[Students]
Amane always wants to help the students see the best in them and motivate them to do anything they want to make their dreams come true. Amane would try to be everyone's favourite teacher, and be accepted into the faculty by the students. She looks at the students as a family, instead of students, wanting to protect them in every way, inside and outside the school. Amane wants to be a person that students will go to if they have something they need to talk about.

[Colleagues]
Amane's outlook on her colleagues is positive. Amane believes that teamwork is the key to success. She would try to befriend other teachers and faculty members, not wanting to be anyone's enemy or to be seen as someone who wasn't nice among the faculty. She'd respect all co-workers, help them when in need, and help them to get a hard job done, expecting this back as well.

Amane wants to find a partner soon and wants to travel around the world with them. She wants to make many friends in Karakura and is thinking about having children. She wants to leave the faculty after 10 or 20 years of teaching the students or doing other things inside the school. After those years she'd rest for a year, then try to join the Karakura Police Department or become a shopkeeper. She wants to make a difference in the school with her personality and make classes even more fun for students.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

"July 15, 1993. Amane was born in Tokyo. She was the third child of Utaho Mitsumoto and Tokiwa Nakazumi, she grew up receiving affection from her family. From the age of 8, Amane wanted to become a magical girl of justice and defeat villains and admired them in comics. At the age of 10, she was told by her older brother Ryoki that to become a magical girl she had to be strong enough to help others and defeat bad people. Afterwards, she continued to do good deeds, such as picking up trash on the street and began learning judo to increase her strength.

When Amane entered high school in Tokyo, she got bullied because of her dreams and her soft character. Amane had no friends, but she didn't care. This made her mentally strong and resistant. After being beaten up multiple times by bullies, and locked inside lockers, she started going to the gym, to train herself physically. Amane met someone in the gym when she was 15. A boy, named Nathan. She became friends with her and started training with him. Soon enough, they fell in love. The bullies soon came to know this and started bullying Nathan as well. Soon afterwards, Nathan's parents had enough of it and moved to another town with Nathan, leaving Amane alone.

Afterwards, as she got older and her body grew, her dreams changed from being a magical girl to becoming a police officer. She entered the police academy at the age of 25. She spent five months there, studying general education, law, and police practice, In addition, she learned the things necessary to become a police officer, such as arrest techniques, first-aid techniques, and how to use a handgun, and she graduated after enduring the tight schedule and strict regulations there. After three months of on-the-job training, she finally became an official police officer in Tokyo.

When Amane was 29 years old, she wanted to do something else than being a police officer, so she quit her job and moved to Karakura, applying to become a P.E. Teacher on their local high school. She was always obsessed with physical education when she was a child back in school time. Amane wanted to give this experience to other children as well, hoping they were going to love P.E. like Amane did.

After a total of three weeks of being a teacher, Amane got fired from her job. Amane didn't want to give up on teaching students in Karakura, so she started to think about what subject she wanted to teach, if she was gonna become a professor for the Karakura Community College. After a while of thinking she stumbled upon the subject Philosophy, which fit her, because she was always looking at the world with a critical look, wanting to have an explanation for everything that was happening around her."

IN-CHARACTER SECTION

(Pretend that your character is filling this out, not you)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:
,,My full name is Amane Asano Nakazumi."

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
,,My title is Miss."

Given Name(s):
,,Amane."

Preferred Name:
,,My preferred name is Amane."

Gender & pronouns:
,,My gender is female and my pronouns are She/Her."

Religious Denomination:
,,I'm an Atheist."

Marital Status:
,,I'm currently Single."

Nationality:
,,I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan."

Current Location:
,,I currently live in Tokyo, Japan, but I will be moving to Karakura if I become a professor."

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
,,I don't have any years of teaching experience, but I have been a teacher for 3 weeks"

Working Experience (# of years):
,,I have worked at the Tokyo Police Department for 5 years, and in a restaurant for 2 years, adding up to 7 years in total"

Academic Degree:

,,I have a bachelor's degree"

Year of Graduation:
,,I graduated in 2014"

Major(s):
,,I have a major in teaching, as well as learning languages and sports"

Minors:
,,I have a minor in science and religious subjects"

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Physical Education

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
N/A

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I have decided to deny this application. This is usually because other applications stood out more to us, if you'd like further details feel free to DM me on discord (@muffincats).​

Users who are viewing this thread