☆ tfyo
☆ 5/29/2023

1685406723156.gif

What is your Minecraft Username?:
playnew [ALT] [APPLYING FOR]
newplay [ALT]
tfyo [MAIN]

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Regrettably, I’ve been banned around three times. Although the first ban was a misunderstanding, which was clear and amended hours later, the next two were all of my doing. As my reputation isn’t the best on the server, each ban was over two years ago and I have learned from my mistakes. As a long time member of the server I should have understood the consequences of my actions. I understand my actions cannot be forgotten and not forgiven, I’d like to build my reputation in a positive way. The first ban was temporary while the second was permanent, and although it was quite a while ago, my actions were immature and irresponsible. I understand due to my past my application has a higher chance of being graded harshly, but I’d like to gain the opportunity to look past my previous actions and build a better relationship with the community and those around me. My hope is to not only further myself throughout the SchoolRP server, but to make amends for the past misdeeds I’ve contributed to. The link to both ban appeals will be posted below this message.

Appeal [#1]
Appeal [#2]

What is your timezone?:
Central Standard Time
[CST]

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
newplay#2196

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
ROLE APPLICATIONS
Karakura Police Application [ACCEPTED]

News Reporter Application[ACCEPTED]
News Reporter Application[ACCEPTED]
Teacher Application[ACCEPTED]
Nurse Application[ACCEPTED]
Karakura Police Application
[PENDING]
Student Council Application
[DENIED]
EMS Application #1[DENIED]
EMS Application #2
[DENIED]
EMS Application #3
[DENIED]
Karakura Police Application
[DENIED]

LANGUAGE APPLICATIONS
Korean Application
[ACCEPTED]
Swedish Application
[ACCEPTED]
Swedish Application
[ACCEPTED]
Spanish Application [ACCEPTED]
Russian Application
[ACCEPTED]
Swedish Application
[DENIED]
Russian Application
[DENIED]
Russian Application
[DENIED]

ROLE REQUEST
Role Request [ACCEPTED]
Role Request [ACCEPTED]
Role Request [ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]
Role Request
[ACCEPTED]

ITEM REQUEST
Item Request
[ACCEPTED]
Item Request
[ACCEPTED]
Item Request
[ACCEPTED]
Item Request
[ACCEPTED]
Item Request
[ACCEPTED]
Item Request
[ACCEPTED]
Item Request
[ACCEPTED]
Item Request
[ACCEPTED]
Item Request
[ACCEPTED]
Item Request
[DENIED]

Describe your activity on the server:
Honestly, I haven’t been the most active person on the server. I feel as if because I’ve played this server for such a long time, I lose interest quickly. Although this is a negative quality, I have found myself participating more in the server as of late. As of right now, I am more active on my highschool account other than my usual adult character. Recently, I’ve been setting my characters up socially and financially. From the time I’ve rejoined the server, I’ve bought an apartment to support myself in later endeavors. A few months ago, I left the news reporter faction after having to take some time off due to difficult situations outside of the server.

Now, I’m striving to have both my characters become working citizens in Karakura. If I were to rate my activity on a scale from 1-10, I’d most likely rate it a 5.5 / 10, seeing as I have only recently gotten back into the server and haven’t played as much as I’d hoped to in order to up my activity rating. I understand activity plays a major part in having such a responsibility and role on SchoolRP, but I'd like to use this opportunity and role to improve my activity on the server. As a councilor, I feel that the role will not only help me improve relationships in the school, but also help provide for the school in more ways than one.

Below is a table listing my hours of availability during the school year. On weekdays, I am very limited seeing as I do partake in football and practice holds me at school until around 5:30. Of course, during the summer, I am practically available all throughout the afternoon, although mornings are occupied by summer workouts.

SUNDAY
MONDAY-FRIDAY
SATURDAY
2PM - 12AM
5:45PM - 12AM
11PM - 12AM

List your accounts and roles on this server:
CURRENT ROLES
↭ [Adult] Hyeon-Yu Kim [tfyo]
↭ [Grade-10] Azam Heart [newpIay]
↭ [Grade-12] Seo-Jun Kim [playnew]

PREVIOUS ROLES
↭ [REPORTER]
↭ [POLICE]
↭ [ASSISTANT NURSE]
↭ [TEACHER]
↭ [COLLEGE]

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I understand, I assure you that if there is an incident that causes me to go inactive, I will log such to make sure it doesn’t go unnoticed and face consequences for it.

1685406862956.gif

What is the student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a team of students hand picked by the high staff of the School who are believed to be the representatives of the students to create an environment so that they may have a safe, and enjoyable experience. The council is here to assist in school activities, opportunities for their fellow students, and to help students gain an idea of a leadership role. This group provides the school with interactive events and programs that give the players a semi-serious experience of how a school would operate. They enforce the school policies and regulate student behavior. The council are seen as respectable figures throughout the environment. Their abilities are far above that of a regular student, which causes a large responsibility they must shoulder.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
At the council position, the responsibility you bear is above that of an average student. I felt motivated to apply to help improve the qualities of the school. Although my past reputation isn’t ideal, I’d like to be able to contribute towards a positive side of the server. As a councilor, you're expected to uphold the school policies, organize events and programs, and regulate school behavior. I feel that this responsibility would be a huge step in becoming a pillar of the community. The student council has always been a respectable role within the school and the opportunity to join such a group would not only empower leadership qualities, but build a positive image of myself and those around me. Do believe that I am not just applying for the status, I understand the needed creativity, work ethic, leadership, and quality attributes I must obtain in order to become a part of the council. I feel that as I join the council, I can contribute my ideas, image, and general help towards not just the school, but anywhere the council has jurisdiction.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Of course, as a student council member, it is a necessity and essential to display your use of creativity and teamwork ethic. The responsibility that comes with not only being a part of the student council, but the expectation you must uphold allows the use of these two qualities. Members of the student council are held to a higher standard than the average student, it is completely understandable that the use of one’s creative and unique mind will come into play, along with their ability to not only work well as a team, but to be able to display leadership qualities and that of a respectable individual in the Karakura School department.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

ROLES
EXPLANATION
PRESIDENT
☆ The president of the student council is the general leader of the chosen few who gather in order to improve school prowess. This includes organizing events, regulating the behavior of not just the students, but of the rest of the student council, hosting programs, and enforcing school policy. The president represents the council in school meetings, provides counsel towards the rest of the group, and acts as a buffer between the council and club organizations. The president executes the decisions once consulting the rest of the council.
VICE PRESIDENT
The vice president of the student council is the second in command. They have the ability that the president holds when forced to step up. They aid the president in their responsibilities and act as the president when the president is not around / cannot fulfill their duties. They provide their guidance towards the rest of the council while taking on specific duties assigned by the president that no other can execute. The vice president manages daily missions the council contains.
TRAINING COMMITTEE
Newer council members are trained by a group of students, the Training Committee. It is their responsibility to familiarize new councilors with the rules, conducts, and protocols they adhere to on a daily basis. It is often these students who are most qualified to answer all of the questions the newer members might have because they have participated in the council for a rather long time and understand the every move of the council.
COUNCILLORS
The councilors are the respective group the president and vice president have authority over. These group of students provide their views on situations around the school. The councilors attend council meetings in order to participate in discussion and decision making to assist the president in their endeavors. Each councilor provides assistance in setting up school events and programs to improve the schools well-being.
CLUB LEADERS AND SLT
The club leaders and SLT provide guidance and leadership over their respectable organizations. They come together to collaborate in decision making and promoting work ethic. These organizations also work with the council to set up events and programs that their organization can provide assistance in. These few also attend council meetings to provide insight of recent events.

1685406945574.gif

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Before approaching the two girls, Seo-Jun would kindly ask the surrounding students to head back to class as he began to approach the event. Seo-Jun would approach the two females with a level head, strutting with confidence as he walked up to the two. As he took a deep breath, he'd raise his voice a bit so his words could be heard and gather their attention. He'd then explain to both the females about their childish actions that have occurred in front of the school where it is public to everyone. He'd then explain the consequences of their actions if their harassment would continue, explaining the level of violence they have displayed throughout the school. If this would continue, Seo-Jun would have his radio at the ready, contacting a school faculty member before mentioning and/or sending the two females to detention if deemed necessary.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
It is school policy that no student is allowed to wear a mask during school hours / while on the school premises. Seo-Jun has a keen sense of his surroundings, as the student ran away, his first course of action would be to radio a school faculty member a strong description of what the student was wearing and the type of mask they had on. As this is a clear violation of the school policy, Seo-Jun would go out looking for the student. He understands the consequences that must be bestowed upon the student once they are found, so if the student is found by Seo-Jun, he'd explain the direness of the situation. Before having the faculty hand out a punishment, he'd explain the situation, offering the student a chance to come clean about what has happened in order to lower the seriousness of the punishment.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
As a council member, you are expected to be a leader in the community, a place that students can go where they can drop their guard and feel a sense of happiness. With a cool head, Seo-Jun would confidently walk over towards the councilor, taking initiative in the situation. Seo-Jun would address the situation with an open head, preventing the fellow councilor from continuing their abuse of power as he split the two. He'd then listen to the student, hearing every detail as they explained the situation towards Seo-Jun. As councilors, we all have the same level of power, so after the incident, Seo-Jun would swiftly address the event to the Vice-President and President. If needed, he'd ask if the student could come over and help explain the situation in detail about the councilor who was harassing them. It's our duty to be voices of the community, we aren't supposed to be abusive with the power that has been bestowed upon us. After a thorough explanation of the incident, the consequences would now be in the hands of the President and Vice-President and/or whichever higher ranking member of the school they have to involve to sort out the incident and prevent it from ever occurring.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
As Seo-Jun realized the gaps in information he had compared to the rest of the councilors, he would simply ask a fellow councilor who was able to hear the few pieces of information that he missed after explaining the reason why he hadn't received the information. Whether that be zoning out during the meeting or not paying attention, he’d apologize for missing the information and ask for a quick summary of the topic. In the off chance that this councilor hadn't received it either, he'd take up his problem with the vice-president or president. In a respectful and calm manner, he'd ask for a quick summary over the meeting as he believed he missed a few crucial parts of the message trying to be covered.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Seo-Jun would begin to apologize sincerely, countless times even as he hadn't realized what he had done. He'd then ask the teacher kindly if they would go over the action that he had mistaken and ways to correct it so the incident would never occur again.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

CULTURE DAY
☆ Karakura is a city that has strung together a plethora of different cultures and gathered all types of people into one area. As the city continues to grow, I believe it is essential to acknowledge all the different cultures that have improved and impacted the city. So, I bring you the Unity Festival, a sort of celebration of all types of cultures. The school will be used as the zone in which students can bring their parents, uncles, grandparents, siblings, and their families to put information from their culture on display. The student council and faculty will set up booths where students will then come in during available hours. Each student or faculty member who wishes to participate will sign up through a form. This form will help us keep track of who is presenting and what booths are occupied. Although this will take immense contribution from everyone involved, it would bring together citizens from all over.
-
☆ Families can bring whatever they would like to use to signify their culture and how it has impacted their lives and those around them. The only exceptions of this policy would be items that can be deemed as dangerous. EX: weapons, blood, etc. Furthermore, we as council members will oversee the festival, we'll host activities such as games, educational displays, competitions, etc. With the culture festival, we can allow many subsections. For example, we can host a showcase of items from each different culture, host cultural competitions for a prize, or we can go beyond. This festival would open up space for a charity program. We can raise money through donations from everyone to help provide for our citizens of Karakura and the town. We can rebuild, create, there is so much we can do with this festival and since everyone is unique, we could have the whole city backing us.
-
☆ This event will help teach diversity and provide cultural awareness. The event can also lead to improved social skills to understand each other better.This event will chart high since the diversity in Karakura is above average. The event is worthy to show students their heritage and appreciate each other without feeling displeased about themselves. An event like this would take weeks to months to prepare, but the effect it would have on the community would not only benefit the citizens, but the students and faculty alike.
-
☆ The school gym will be utilized in setting up booths and grabbing equipment. As the school gym is occupied and decorated, we’ll place a multitude of booths outside the gym, near the track. The event organizers will then begin to use the outdoors to not only add competitions and games, but we’ll utilize the photography club if possible to organize a picture booth where families can take pictures involving a piece of their culture.
-
Below are just idea images of what the festival could look like.
-
1685416638416.png
1685416670861.png
1685416807537.png

1685407036115.gif

Character Name:
Seo-Jun Kim

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-093-7985

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
During School
In a professional circumstance, he'd speak in a respectful and calm tone. Seo-Jun, although rather young, utilizes a broad vocabulary, his word tone displays strong meaning and connection. He does have his flaws, one being that he gets distracted rather easily, but also shows a sense of initiative. He struts around the school with confidence, his voice not too high, not too low, but coming off calm to those he interacts with.

Casual
In a casual environment, Seo-Jun appears more charismatic and outgoing than during school hours. His personality is entangling and he's more of a listener than a talker but he'll make a joke from time to time. He's very sociable and enjoys meeting new people. He is not as different from how he is during school, then afternoon hours. He displays interest in every topic he speaks of, going on and on about situations he has a deep interest for.
Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

CHARACTERISTICSDESCRIPTION
EthnicityKorean
ComplexionSeo-Jun Kim wore a saturated tone, his complexion slightly tan but matched his additional physical characteristics
Height5'10
Weight147lbs / 66.8kg
Eye ColorHis eyes are a dirty brown, displaying a dull effect. His eyes were held up by bags, making the boy look seemingly tired at all points
Hair ColorHis hair is a dark brown, curling throughout his head. His hair long enough to reach past his neck, shriveling up to the point where it hangs towards his top lip.
BuildUsually wearing baggy clothes, you wouldn't notice the build under his cloth. He was quite built, not to an extreme, but more than the average person. He was lean for his body weight.
Picture
1685436242215.png
1685534477593.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
“The student council isn’t just a role or a position that gives you power. It comes with a responsibility that not many high school students have matured enough to handle. I understand that there are many applicants seeking this position who have great applications and amazing intentions, but I feel that their experiences don’t match up to mine. I feel that although I might be young for this position, I am already a tenacious worker and a broad thinker. At the moment, I am providing for myself, working two jobs day and night. These jobs have not only helped me in the real world, but have shown me an understanding of issues that might not be thought of when it comes to being in school. Not everyone has the opportunity to take the chances that I may have and because of that, I want to become a pillar in our school community that anyone can go to for their problems or situations that they cannot speak about to others. We all have a voice in this school and my goal is to make sure everyone is heard in a safe, respectable, and loving environment.”

Why do you want this position?:
“I would like this position, because as a student there is a limit to what you can do to improve the quality and situations that occur in the school. Organizations such as clubs come into play, but at what end? I feel that as students, we all have a role to play and without each other, the school will inevitably fall apart. Understand that the student council is one of the most respectable groups and have a large voice when it comes to the school’s community. Given the opportunity, I’d like to not only become an advocate for the school, but for those who have a small voice and are afraid to speak up about events that have a negative impact on our school. It’s our job as students to learn, mature, improve, and generally become a better version of ourselves.”
-
“Now, I do understand that there are many students who feel the same way as I do, competing is one of the qualities I feel is a necessary course in order to provide a safe space for our students and faculty. The school is a pillar of the Karakura community, many sending their kids to this esteemed collection of knowledge. That being said, the student council plays a large part when it comes to keeping the peace in the school and creating interactive activities that keep students hooked. As a council member, I can assure you that if given the opportunity to join this wonderful group, I will make my voice clear enough so the rest of the council, students, and faculty benefit in a positive and influential manner.”

What interests you the most about student council?:
“What interests me most about the student council is their work ethic and tenacity. Each member of the council has a specific skill set that allows them to enforce school policy, empower relationships between students and faculty, and launch events that keep each student engaged in school. At the end of the day, school isn’t all about education and cramming in study sessions to pass your next exam. It’s an environment where everyone can grow, not just the students, the faculty as well. The council understands this, they provide insight for students and faculty alike so that everyone gets what they want at the end of the day. They make a safe and enjoyable environment so everyone has a say, everyone’s voice can be heard.”
-
“I want to be able to be a part of such a group that assists students no matter the situation. The council can only do so much, but without the council the school students wouldn’t have a voice or an engageable experience at school. They prevent violent incidents, they allow educational programs, they bring fun events in times of need. Becoming a part of the council would do more for the school than it would me. The council is one voice with different ideas coming into it, I believe my ideas would be beneficial to the school and the council in general.”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
“The question is, what couldn’t I do to contribute to the school’s safety and environment. The goal as a member of the student council is to not be limited. If I just state small reasons that can barely influence the school, what good will that do? I’d like to be able to speak for the students in subjects that need to be called upon. The council will allow me to strengthen the cause for better equipment for the students and larger events that everyone can play a part in. It’s a new day, students shouldn’t be burdened with struggling to understand the knowledge of their very next class, I believe we should take initiative, create a way for students and faculty to stay on the same page and a system that displays the recent events and class topics that have been roaming through the school. We need to prioritize education, but we should be able to promote respect and out-group inclusiveness. That being said, this would take a large contribution from not just the council, but from club organizations and faculty to lure our community towards a better understanding of one another. This would inevitably bring together more groups and release the struggle that violence has had on our town’s community for years.”

Last edited:

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to (), we/I found your application great, however, The council have decided to place this application on pending until the council falls out of ratio.

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, The council have decided to accept your application.

To get started please ping @[Vice-Principal] Tasselled in the RPH academic's discord's help channel.
From there, please contact your appropriate council lead.​

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread