mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied (History)Teacher Application

Diorrr_

Level 1
What is your Minecraft username?:Diorrr_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Diorrr_#4183

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but sometimes I prefer not to use it in the morning time.

How old are you? (Optional): 14

What is your time zone?: BST.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I am aware that I could get demoted if I am not active.

Describe your activity on the server: I think my activity is amazing I play straight after school from 4 pm to 10 pm differently on the weekends, I am on from 11 in the morning to 00:00 I am socially active on the server I talk so much and interact with strangers in general, you can always count on me to be on most of the day.

Do you have any previous bans?:

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Fleur Ross Maxwell's Receptionist Application | SchoolRP-Pending

Greek Application(REDO) | SchoolRP-
Pending

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: History teacher.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: Fleur Ross Auroras has had a ruff life, Fleur Ross Auroras was born in 2000,. Fleur had a big sister there parents seemed happy but one night when Fleur was only 2 years old they flew the Country, Fleurs sister was only 15 and wasn't ready to support for herself and Fleur, they needed a new start so Fleur and her sister took a flight to Japan, her sister was offered a job as a receptionist, she took it and took care of Fleur and herself in the small apartment she got. Fleur was 13 when she was enrolled in KaraKura high school, she was always using her spare time to teach her self Japanese , Fleur was able to pick it up over the year but, when she was in English she gotten the tragic news her sister passed away from Breast Cancer, she ended up living with her friend for 2 years since her parents took in Fleur in until, she had gotten adopted at 16 by Isabelle Auroras, Fleur is so happy and her mother motivates Fleur to make a future, she is so influenced by her mother she wants to be just like her.

Fleur was always the quiet child she doesn't have much friends and normally is researching story's and reading stuff like articles like Pharos's world war and etc she has taking her time to learn about the past and wants to educate others.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: Yes I am aware and I will be on everyday.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Classroom logs are a way of showing proof that you can work for the job and you can get the money you worked hard for and never gave up working it, you may have gotten tired but you don't stop. if they don't have the classroom logs it shows they are not working correctly in their job, The Classroom logs are very important, so you can get paid for the work you've done. When you get the money from your boss and your happy cause you can pay your bills and maybe go out to eat or something like that!

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. No distractions. If you get too distracted by something in class, this may result in a lack of knowledge.
2. No talking over the teacher. This is absolutely disrespectful to me and others who are trying to learn.

3. No physical abuse. If this occurs in my classroom, you immediately get detention. You will also be sent to the principal's office to work your argument out.

4. Sit at an available desk. If you disobey this rule after multiple warnings, you will be kicked out of the classroom.

5. Leaving the classroom. Before you ask to leave, you're going to give me the reason. If that reason is acceptable, you may go and come back within 3-5 minutes. If you don't give me a valid reason, you will have to stay in the classroom.

6. No inappropriate performances inside the classroom. If this happens, you will be kicked out and sent to detention.

7. Please refrain from getting up from your seat too much. Raise your hand and ask for permission to move.

8. Always be ready with materials when we take notes or do classwork.

9. Raise your hand to be given permission to speak or to ask a question.

10. Make sure your area is clean before you leave.

11. Always try to do your best in the class before giving up.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have played this server for over 5 years I have a lot of experience.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
HD stands for ‘Head Of Department
↳ Description: The Head of Department is required to lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities.

The department head of a school is responsible for leading the development of a specific subject area, and for managing the teaching staff and financial resources allocated to them under their department. The head of a department at a school is given a particular subject as an area of responsibility, and it is their charge to raise the standards attained by pupils within that subject area.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
QT stands for ‘Qualified Teacher’.
↳ Description: A teacher who has worked there for a couple months and it qualified and know how to run a class properly.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
NQT stands for ‘Newly Qualified Teacher’.
↳ Description:· A newly qualified teacher (NQT) is a teacher in the first year of teaching, following their initial teacher training, where they were awarded QT. Currently, there are plans to extend the NQT stage to two years following a consultation into the early careers framework.

Newly qualified teachers are those who have gained Qualified Teacher Status but have not yet completed the statutory twelve-month programme known as the "induction for newly qualified teachers".
Qualified teachers are not permitted to work permanently in state-maintained schools unless they have completed or are completing the induction for newly qualified teachers.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Unqualified Teacher is someone who has been accepted but needs a bit of training for the job.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.A great teacher should love educating students, and one of the principal goals many teachers set for themselves is to be the best educator they can be. There is something extremely gratifying about imparting information to your students and working with them to ensure they understand, not only concepts, but practical applications as well. There are different methods you can use to teach, and while your teaching style is unique to you, the most important thing is that you engage, motivate and inspire students.

Teachers earn a total of ¥450,000 for completing 15 classes within the month, in addition to this teachers can claim a bonus of ¥50,000 for completing 10 extra classes per month some teachers with college degrees get different but this is the normal. Then in Japan for tutoring hours they get paid around 3,000 yen an hour,The average salary a teacher is paid in the real world in the US, is $38,617 and is 3.2-14 million yen in Japan and in game the monthly pay is around 450k. Teachers can teach in a variety of ways.

In teachers spare time they talk and interact with students and get lessons planned they also catch up on emails and just live there life and make sure that there students are okay and take there childhood all in.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:The teachers on SRP are very important because they make the school aspect of roleplay more immersive and interesting. Without any teachers, the school days during school hours would be pretty bland and boring, with not much else to do.

They also make sure the students get the full aspect of the school roleplay by teaching useful lessons they might need to know.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:The school on this server works on the 'MoSCo' lesson planning system, which stands for must-have, should have, could have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

upload_2021-5-10_0-21-29.png
Fleur Ross Auroras was born in 2000,in the city of Volos, Greece. Fleur had a big sister who sadly passed away from Breast cancer 12 years after there parents left them, she didn't let there deaths get her down she keeps a happy smile on everyday and sets her self life goals, she spends her free time reading articles about the past she is full on dedicated to become a teacher and is ready to take the next step she is bubbly and warm person to be around, Fleur makes people around her not feel alone so there safe and feel like there in good hands, Fleur is someone people can trust and listen to, Fleur loves to listen to people open up to her so she can try help them in anyway possible.

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:I would approach them calmly and politely asking them to stop cursing and swearing on school grounds, as it could reflect badly on the school and the schools faculty, I would give them a warning about using such language in the halls. If they disobeyed this warning, I would threaten to kick them out. If I were to kick them out, it would only be temporarily. This is so they can learn a lesson about using inappropriate language, as well as disobeying a teacher. If they did stop, they will have to keep their warning in mind.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: At first I would wait a minute to see if anything calms down if not I will not be afraid to tell them in loud tone to sit down and listen, if people proceed not to I will tell them next person to talk is in detention to make sure they are paying attention whenever I'm finished talking I will let them ask there questions.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Fleur would mind her own business and grade some papers, if someone talks to her she will start a conversation and maybe talk to her Mother , Dad and Brother.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me she patiently waits until they calm down.

/me she slowly walks down the rows looking at the students work.

/me she would unlock the chest to grab supplies for this project.

/me She would give the students a friendly glance while marking grades.

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/ Fleur Ross Auroras was born in 2000,in the city of Volos, Greece. Fleur had a big sister there parents seemed happy but one night when Fleur was only 2 years old they flew the Country, Fleurs sister was only 15 and wasn't ready to support for herself and Fleur, they needed a new start so Fleur and her sister took a flight to Japan, her sister was offered a job as a receptionist, she took it and took care of Fleur and herself in the small apartment she got. Fleur was 13 when she was enrolled in KaraKura high school, she was always using her spare time to teach her self Japanese , Fleur was able to pick it up over the year but, when she was in English she gotten the tragic news her sister passed away from Breast Cancer, she ended up living with her friend for 2 years since her parents took in Fleur in until, she had gotten adopted at 16 by Isabelle Auroras, Fleur has gotten to meet her family and has had to live up to her families legacy most of her siblings and her mum and dad are teachers or something to be proud of, Fleur wants to make everyone proud so she can be happy with something she's doing.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Fleur Auroras.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.
Given Name(s): Fleur.
Preferred Name: Fleur.

Age (Minimum is 27): 29
Religious Denomination: Christian .
Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Japanese.
Current Location: KaraKura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 1 Year.

Academic Degree:
English Literature.
Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s):English, Math's , Physical Education and Drama

Minors: Art

Native Languages: British
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Nope.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:N/A
Do you have any questions?:N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

- Plagiarism isn't acceptable when applying for roles on the forums.

Copied applications:
English Teacher Application - Written by @iicloudy_days
MissSwaggy History Teacher Application. - Written by @VibeRP

Your response (Classroom rules)
1. No distractions. If you get too distracted by something in class, this may result in a lack of knowledge.
2. No talking over the teacher. This is absolutely disrespectful to me and others who are trying to learn.

3. No physical abuse. If this occurs in my classroom, you immediately get detention. You will also be sent to the principal's office to work your argument out.

4. Sit at an available desk. If you disobey this rule after multiple warnings, you will be kicked out of the classroom.

5. Leaving the classroom. Before you ask to leave, you're going to give me the reason. If that reason is acceptable, you may go and come back within 3-5 minutes. If you don't give me a valid reason, you will have to stay in the classroom.

6. No inappropriate performances inside the classroom. If this happens, you will be kicked out and sent to detention.

iicloudy_days' response (Classroom rules)

Your response (Class logs)
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Classroom logs are a way of showing proof that you can work for the job and you can get the money you worked hard for and never gave up working it, you may have gotten tired but you don't stop. if they don't have the classroom logs it shows they are not working correctly in their job, The Classroom logs are very important, so you can get paid for the work you've done. When you get the money from your boss and your happy cause you can pay your bills and maybe go out to eat or something like that!

VibeRP's response (Class logs)

You are now blacklisted from re-applying for Highschool Teacher
DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread