mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How did you get into SRP?

rios

Level 43
rioosss
rioosss
Rich+
I wanted to find a good roleplay server, and came across this one. I wasn't all that serious about it at first since I really thought it would just be like a couple weeks and then I'd get bored of it.. But then I got into being a student, became a college student, became a teacher, became pretty well known from teaching classes, got into KPD, event team, and then EMS and met a bunch of amazing people along the way! SRP has ups and downs but the people genuinly give it the passion for me to stay. I love my friends. (Also I met @Mewmis @bheom @rios @SP4RK5 @lobsterrdog @windswake @Ecocide @Sylcian @Shadonk @sir meow @RexLobo @vix @6Pancake @mistoreya @Hirathex and even more people, and I love these guys so much they're awesome)
I love you too, Sora. So glad I met you bro

Sora’s my dawg

DivingBlues

Level 71
Shrine Lead
Builder
I found it in 2019 by a youtuber but I never had Java edition so I could only dream at the time. The next year I got a Mac and then I got Java edition. Oh boy, was this the beginning. I only joined in late 2020 though and really enjoyed it! Since then I’ve been apart of the server, I’ve watched it grow and change… I’m a little old. After countless times applying for staff I chose to chill out and go for lore team instead. Since lore I then became a builder and also applied for staff at the time! I got into the team and I’ve been apart of the team, shaping the server as a staff member and builder and supporting the community. Now I still build for the server, work as a writer to write these stories with heart in them and moderate the server along with run shrine… (go apply when we open next it’s super fun).

Sadly many of the people I grew up with on this server have either grown out of it or are inactivity. But there are some who are still around and have watched my progress through my years of high school. I’ve been here for around 4 odd years, this server and the players have not only watched me grow as a person they’ve shaped me. To my staff buddies they’re all amazing and I love spending time with them, to my friends which are many. Some are in groups, other are more spread out, I love them all they make the game fun. I aim to remain on the server until I graduate and may remain around longer, who knows really but I won’t be here forever.

(I didn’t tag names… because that would be asking for me to do a whole essay on this.)

Teagansy

Level 10
Teagansy
Teagansy
Omega+
my old friend from gta fivem rp showed me this months later after i stepped down from the server i directed, i thought minecraft rp sounded really silly so it started off as a joke but i dont think its a joke anymore...!!!
(almost 2 years since joining :sob:)

Sharktism

Level 10
Sharktism
Sharktism
Omega+
just like my other 500 hobbies and interests i got hyperfixated on roleplay and minecraft again just to find srp and never leave.

Lunameowrp

Level 10
Lunameowrp
Lunameowrp
Fundraiser
i found out in 2023 and i never ever escaped it due to new friends srp was my favourite server and then a couple months later i introdouce my sister to srp my sister and i sometimes play srp with each other

windswake

Level 29
Helper
wyldwinds
wyldwinds
Omega
honestly, i can't remember (i joined back in 2019-2020), but i think i wanted to play on a roleplay server? i was really big into.. this one youtuber, who i can't remember the name of for the life of me, but she made some pretty cool rp series. i'd been playing hypixel on and off for about a year (along with survival) and wanted something specific tailored to roleplay, and SRP gave me that! at first i was skeptical, because i tried to join with a pretty common namemc skin and someone essentially cursed me out in looc (younger windswake with anxiety didn't take that too well) but i found my footing.. eventually, made friends with with someone who eventually went on to terrorise me and my friend at the time... quit for a few years (aka.. joined on and off) while i focused on gcses and college, and joined again. meeting @lobsterrdog made me stay this time around, as well as joining my first faction, ems, and more!

maraa

Level 212
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
i was super into roleplay, i used to roleplay on amino LMAOOO so when i saw minecraft roleplay on youtube i saw a youtube video of the server and joined it

Last edited:

Ecocide

Level 62
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
I think I looked up "anime Minecraft roleplay server" Back then SRP didn't have a Japanese map so I'm surprised anything came up

Asya

Level 9
Masqverade
Masqverade
Notable
Even though I no longer play on SRP, and some things simply don't last forever, I spent 7 years on SRP and I basically got brought to SRP by MikeShotZ after basically nagging him about what roleplay server he was playing on because we met in a different roleplay server. 2017-2024, I appreciate every memory I got here

FroggyRP

Level 4
I joined in like 3 or 4 years ago when i found the server on the namemc website and i always love role-playing because i watched aphmau and i always want to start my own Roleplay stuff

HappyRP

Level 5
Fun Fact I was bored the one evening and wanted to play a roleplay server that i could play with everyone, i was getting bored and annoyed of Minecraft servers because i was uninterested. I joined I think a year ago.

Squidjees

Level 100
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
i used to (unfortunately) rp on hypixel housing until a random friend of mine that i genuinely cannot remember the name of introduced me to the server back in like early 2021 i think…!! anyways yeah :3
omg, i still rp on hypixel housing

RippedZan

Level 17
RippedZan
RippedZan
Omega+
I've only been playing SRP on here now a little over a year. I originally found the server because the one I was previously on disbanded and closed shortly after I made the transition to SRP. For the first month or so I would I get on daily, running around and exploring or getting into small roleplay situations. During summer/fall I would get busy and only hop on about once or twice a month to keep my apartment. In October I would somewhat come back online, getting involved with my first family and slowly getting into crimerp and gangrp. Since then I have been online daily, going from just involved in Altieri, Munakata, and Zennix, to now Senior Reporter for Karakura News. It's been a wild year, but I have enjoyed it.

adalynoc

Level 112
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
I've known about SRP since 2019 due to an irl friend of mine having played it a lot. opened the forums said ''nah that's too much'' then closed the forums, re stumbled upon it in 2022 and here we are, two years later. I've met some of my closest friends now on this server and it's done a lot for me, which is funny considering im kinda bad at roleplay lol.

extra note: Every minecraft server i've been extremely active and involved in i joined in the month of september, including SRP.

Users who are viewing this thread