mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

How'd Your OC Meet Their Partner? (If They Have One fr)

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
well my character found her first (now in their second attempt at a relationship...) after meeting each other on the street. Fast forward, he cheats on her, dips, reappears the second after she breaks up with her ex and now they're dating again...

Classicalist

Level 87
My character met Katie Martinez at the hospital and joked about proposing to her with a plushy (They never knew who eachother was before this) After that the joke of "When are we getting married" Kinda just slowly ended up being a relationship between them :3

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
okay so like

umeda kame- went to do a kpd report. saw a fine ass nikko saiky sitting there. now they are moved ina nd have twocats.
lorenza sturm - when you put crazy and crazy together, which honestly is sage soda and lorenza.... they click. not at first, obviously, but over time and over multiple heartbreaks, theyend up okay. their married.
ecstasy - shes a bimbo. thats how.

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Byeol met Iwao at the careers fair when she was still a lawyer, he started awkward small talk then gave her his number so they could go out later that night. Byeol joined the faculty party, then they left to go to the estate

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
My character Akaru met her boyfriend at the shrine. She was sad about her last boyfriend passing out of cancer. Maxim was comforting her saying that hes here now. And then the two started to bond.

She met Racer at the lunch tables. Racer just wanted to hang out with her even if he didn't knew him )we were friend oocly) The two started chating and before the school was over, he proposed to her as a boyfriend. They talked daily and even went on several dates together. When the days that he wanted to propose arrived, he had to go to Tokyo for his grandma's funeral. But when he arrived , they discovered that he had cancer and 2 days later, he was shot in an assasination attempt. Akaru was now devastated and had been diagnosed with mdd.

Last edited:

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
My character met Katie Martinez at the hospital and joked about proposing to her with a plushy (They never knew who eachother was before this) After that the joke of "When are we getting married" Kinda just slowly ended up being a relationship between them :3
well doesn't that just sound like a healthy relationship, so wholesome

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
Kazuyuki met his boyfriend when Harley joined the KPD. . Harley hated Kaz when Harley was a cadet because reasons I don't know. Then they fell in love kissed
and now they're dating lol

Finished_Comm.png

Last edited:

lobsterrdog

Level 32
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+
DAMIAN! He met his first 2 boyfriends, Kaiyo and Leo, through his friends in the Aruna family!! He met his 3rd bf at Dami's first ever swim practice!!
LUCIEN! i dont remember?? i think my friend and i were talking in vc and they got rlly close to my character to emphasis a point and i took it ICly. technially they aren't dating bc Luci got arresct b4 they made it official bbut i still count it
KROSS! Found his bf Tobi in a bathroom crying!

moonboops

Level 10
spxcegrl
spxcegrl
Rich
Yotsuba

Well... this one is kind of a messy story. But she met the HS baseball captain and well, grew a crush on him. She then asked him out on one of the swan boats at the beach, while her sister watched, which she didn't know about until after. He said yes. They dated for about a month ICly before she noticed he wasn't talking to her much anymore and was hanging out with another girl. She then accused him of cheating and then this girl went ahead and bullied her. He then broke up with her, on top of the lighthouse, in front of a group of people. Sometime after that, she met one of the baseball members. She approached him and they started talking. They hung out a lot and got to know each other, eventually growing close. They then confessed their feelings to each other and well, after dating for 6 months, they got engaged. And now, they are happily married.

Solvej

Oh boy... All I'm going to say is when her wife first met her, she feel in love with Solvejs' tattoos and muscular build and then they kissed.

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Eli: A bird hit the news station door, hated/disliked each other to liking each other, engaged

Souta: Squaring up then hitting the floor like a sack of potatoes when she threw a bag at him, soon to be engaged

Masaru: Walked into a shop and asked about their food if it was fresh, Talking

EnderBubs

Level 58
Amaya met calico WAYYY back when i was in my first week of KPD! I remember at this time Calico still ran her gang and was a reporter, she came into KPD and offered homemade cat stickers too the officers and Amaya was luckily one of the people at front desk! She would later come back and Calico would ask Amaya out on a date. Amaya couldnt go on it JUST YET because of her being a cadet, and unable to leave the station, but they would end up making out in the KPD lobby and offically becoming a couple :3

Now 4 MONTHS LATER THEY ARE MARRIED!! Calico is a maiden now and quit her gang, and Amaya is a sergeant for KPD!

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
laughs in Okemia Kuroki never being able to keep a relationship in THE THREE YEARS I've played her.
[But seriously she's hopeless]

fredtastic

Level 14
Community Team
Event Team
fredtastic
fredtastic
Omega+
All my characters are too mean or bitchy to get partners.
(someone date Hugo Veidt)

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Atlas: Met thru their friend whom she at the time was dating, long story short it didn’t work out with said friend and her and now Atlas and Kotone are married and have been for a bit.

Angelo: Seen her preform a cheer routine with the Spartan cheer team, went up to her after the performance and after some time now they are married.

Genkei: Went to the hospital to talk to his sister who is a surgeon there, ended up talking to one of her co-workers and eventually falling in love, now engaged to said co-worker who is no longer her co-worker.

Rest of my characters are very single or are too young.

-kam

Level 75
Like the title says, how did your oc meet their partner if they do have one?

My oc, Mina, met her boyfriend at the Friendship Event. He was security at the drink stand and Mina stood with him the entire time.. She asked him "Would you care about me if I fainted?" and he just kinda said "Sure". She drank two coffees which made her heart rate spike and she fainted and he took her to the nurse. Then like an hour or two from the end of the school day, he left it with her and they went to the side of the school and kissed twice.. Anyway.

Tell me!
@CanadaRP
which one....

Users who are viewing this thread