ilovemyplane

Level 91
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: ilovemyplanex2

Discord Tag: ilovemyplane

Do you have a working microphone?: That I do! Though I don’t usually voice chat with people I’m not familiar with, but for this (and other factions) I’m willing to work past that!

Timezone & Country: EST, U. S. A

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

FACTION APPLICATIONS:

DENIED

COMMUNITY TEAM APPLICATIONS:

PENDING

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on this server is pretty much constant. I’m always online (if not at school) and I don’t really have much other than school restricting me at the moment. There’s, of course, other opportunities that may arise in my own future that can cause a decrease in activity! But for now, I am quite active daily.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Judge

What is your motivation for applying?: My current motivation for applying is simple, I want experience in other factions than just Crime. I’ve been majorly involved in that for the large portion of my time spent on this server and I’d love to be able to have experience in other factions besides it! I am also wishing to get to know other people beyond my close friend group that are in these factions, and the Government faction is only the beginning to this. I am extremely passionate about learning things about what I enjoy, as well as getting to know others with similar ambitions and thoughts. I already know plenty thanks to the Crime faction, but that’s only regarding that part of the server. I’d appreciate getting to know the rest of the server as well.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?: Of course, I do!

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?: Goals? As for myself, I plan on simply expanding what I know of the server further into other factions that I am interested in! I already know plenty of people within the criminal side of the server, as well as the rest of the players who aren’t involved in that. I plan on getting socially involved with this role as well as knowing what I believe could be used in reality in some cases! With this kind of role, I can get close enough to something I wish to pursue IRL as well as get to branch out beyond CrimeRP. It's a much-needed break, in my opinion, as well as a great chance to get to expand on my knowledge in general.

As for the character I am applying with, I believe his future arc will be something that’s needed for him as a person. He’s the character I’ve used in a lot of CrimeRP, and I would love to have him involved in more than just that. He is a kind of man with morality, sure, but there is always the redemption arc that is needed thanks to his past actions. There are also many other things with his character that I believe should be able to be pushed a bit farther what with this opportunity. Things such as his current ambitions which are mixed up, but becoming better involved in the community is definitely something he wishes to do. What better than to become a part of the Government to start this arc, really?

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A judge’s job seems as simple as declaring someone guilty or innocent, but there’s much more beyond such a decision. There are legal procedures that follow this, along with the proof given to them via those who are defending the accused in court, as well as who they are going up against. This will get into a judge’s duties as well as many other things involving them.

Regarding hierarchy, as I start this section of information regarding the subject, it is pretty simple to know who does what, where they are on the scale, and how important they are. At the apex of the Judicial branches, there resides the Supreme Court. The so-called 'Grand Bench' in this court appoints judges for everything they see fit. After all, the Court is the highest of all of them. Everything runs through them, if allowed by the emperor. On the topic of the emperor, he is who appoints the Chief Justice into office when there is need of a new one!
As well as a Family Court is involved in this whole thing! These Courts are tied to each District Court, which is scattered across the country. The Courts have to deal with juvenile delinquency, divorces, and other things relating to these. If something cannot be settled by the Courts, it is often passed to the District Court and handled from there. I do see some similarities in SRP as there are in reality! Some cases that are handled in game are usually just criminal cases, as well as family disputes, but that's not what I'm here to talk about. I'm here to talk about judges in the Japanese setting, as well as those who are scattered across the globe in general. So now, let’s move onto the section of what they do!

The following lists their duties, some of which include the following!

A judge researches legal issues, as to understand what they are focusing on and what they should do for any cases.

Followed with this, they read and evaluate what information is needed. Whether it’s from motions, applications, legal briefs, or anything similar!

They, of course, preside over hearings and listen to each side’s claims. Following this, they determine if the information supports things such as charges. Following this, they check if it also aligns with the law!

They will then apply the law to this situation, to solve the problems involved and find a solution.

They will then write opinions, decisions, and instructions regarding these cases as well as many other things! There’s a lot more that a judge would do, but these are the major things that I can think of off the top of my head! Of course, I can always learn more regarding this role and I am absolutely willing to do such.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?: Absolutely!

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?: I completely understand this.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?: I am aware of this and will not show any display of OOC bias when on the job.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?: I have read them, and I do agree to the Faction rules!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?: I am very flexible, as said, so this is something I can easily do if needed!

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

His full IC name is Jericho Mikhailovich Kaneko Stark, but it’s shortened to J. ‘Karl’ M. K. Stark on certain legal documents. He’s commonly referred to as Karl by his peers as well as the general community.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. is commonly preferred when on the job, but otherwise he doesn’t really mind. You can use either his first name or Karl when he’s off duty!

Current age:
Jericho is 25 years old as of today.

Date of birth:
His date of birth is January 21st, 1998.

Academic Degree:
Karl has a master’s degree.

Major(s):
Political science, criminal justice

Minor(s):
Physics

Work experience:
Karl’s work experience is practically all over the map. Starting from when he was 16, just old enough to get a job, the teenager had started off with small things, such as babysitting, working at whatever fast food restaurants that were available and of interest to him, the works. This continued until he was about 19, to where he got a job at his adoptive father’s shop. With the death of the Kaneko family’s head, he decided to settle for other things. One of his goals as a new college student was to get himself involved in one of the many internships he could. This man settled for Karakura’s government, and eventually it became a passion. A passion he decided to pursue even into his late college years. He had gotten another job as well, balancing the part time job (of working at one of the many stores littering Karakura) as well as college and the internship he had. In other words, these years were chaotic, of course, but they were ones that would later decide his path.

Nationality & born location:
Being born in Suzdal, Russia, Jericho has obtained a Japanese citizenship after spending an extended amount of time in the country. He has resided in Karakura specifically for several years.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Karl is fluent in a lot of languages! His native is Russian, but he also knows Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and English.

Criminal record:
This man has a clean record, something he doesn’t plan on changing.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“I am a great candidate for this thanks to my own personal experiences within the field, even if those were simply internships. I have focused enough on things such as this for as long as I can remember, even with how hectic my own life can be! This kind of thing is a passion for me, as well as others I’d imagine. But I would be more suited than your average person thanks to what I have already stated, as well as my ambition and drive in my own future. I believe I can make the best of this career and keep going for however long is needed, especially given these three things.”
A slight pause would be heard before the blond would continue.

“Beyond that, I also believe my sense of morality and justice would be needed in such a field like this. I have seen many of my own close friends wind up hurt thanks to what injustices there are in this town. These people, beyond my friends and family, need someone who’s willing to protect them whenever needed. I understand what it’s like entirely to believe nobody is standing with you in a legal perspective, but that’s what I plan on changing for the better. But I also have to have a level head about these issues as well, to listen to both sides no matter how much you may wish to help one of them. Listening to both parties is very well a path to succeeding in your own pursuits as well as helping those who need it.”
Ending here, that was it for his part of the process. This was what he had stated in an interview when brought in. Obvious enough, that may be, given how he has spoken.

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread