Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:

37454ishiding

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
37454 is my discord and yes I do have a microphone.

List your timezone and country:
GMT, UK.

Describe your activity:
I've been incredibly active, I'm active for around 6-10 hours per day.

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
Reporter [DENIED]
Governor [DENIED]
Counselor [DENIED]
HS Council [DENIED]
KPD [DENIED]
Counselor [DELETED]
Deleted [DELETED]
Deleted [DELETED]
Receptionist [DELETED]

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I'm incredibly interested in the role, reporter. A reporter's sole purpose is to report, write or ask on certain things. Each of them seem interesting, last wave when people got accepted it only made me want to apply more, the role is a privilege to have which requires a good application and a good reputation. I'm motivated to apply because I'd simply enjoy roleplaying as a reporter.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I have slight experience with writing stories when I was younger, it contained a lot of grammar mistakes, lack of building but it's still some experience and something I could look back on and learn to improve from. I'd say my writing skills only improve every time I attempt to perform at proper grammar, writing is like a new instrument your learning.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes, I will.

Why should we accept you over others?:
I'm an individual with a somewhat clean reputation, I haven't had an impact on the community of SRP at all but I'd like to believe my tiny comments on suggestions every now and then will have some use in the future perhaps, I'd like to focus on that I'm quite active, I promise to focus on reports and I'll keep to my word that I'll follow every guideline and OOC rule there is to the reporter rule.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
I do understand.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
I do trust to stay active, I'll do my best to complete the monthly quota.

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
Work as a reporter is simple but not simple. Reporter's send their time learning Japanese, English, they need to know question's, what to ask, and what to learn. Reporter's would normally go to somewhere or someplace, and ask question's towards someone. Question's to get information for a report, report's are made then published by a company, publisher or themself to the public to see about information on a certain subject, religion, place or virus. Anything really.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:

"My name is uh- Kono Joia.."

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)
"I'd like it and prefer if I was called um. . Ms Joia?."

Current Age (25+):
"I'm in my uh. . 20's and I'm 29.?"

Past job/work experience:
"I use to work in writing a book or two back in my home town, the book's weren't popular but they did make it to the library's shelves."

Degree/qualifications:
"I have a bachelor's degree in Japanese from a college I went to in my home town, there I studied for about a year or two? Then I dropped out, being satisfied with my degree."

Nationality and born location:
"I'm Japanese, I grew up in a town just a mile or two away from Karakura."

Phone Number:
"My number is.. Oh, this. 030-503-7732."

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
"Well, I'm chatty but at the same time respectful to anyone or anything as long as it doesn't try attack me of course. I'm a well-behaved person until it come's to someone's personal hygiene. Of course, I'd never mean to hurt someone at all. But sometimes I may tell the truth and it get's a bit out of hand?"

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
"I'm interested in writing about the shrine, the shrine is an interesting place, is it not? Full of information, knowledge and religious practices! It's very engaging so I'd like to research their practice's and then push out the information into the public so they can get a better understanding on their religion. I'll achieve this by going to the shrine regularly. I would consider going out of my comfort zone."

What are your expectations for the job?:
"I expect to be able to report on most subject's whilst having this job, I believe these subject's will try to make an impact towards Karakura."

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
"Not at all!"

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
"I can speak Japanese, and Russian."

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.
News.png
News1.png

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

[OOC]
News3.png

image_2023-11-08_144724719.png

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however, you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM @ aania on Discord if you have any queries about the application

- Before you apply next time, I advise you to expand your roleplay experience by applying for other factions or interacting with other groups

You may re-apply in 30 days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread