mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Imabmd | First event team application.

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
What is your Minecraft Username:
Imabmd
[Alt]37454ishiding

Describe your activity as a player of the server:
Over the several month's of playtime I've had on SRP, the amount of time I've made, experience I've encountered. I'd like to confidently say I spend an average 6-10 hours per day on SRP, my activity on forums is quite low since I'd either read suggestions and make my opinion on. My activity on SRP discord servers mostly revolve around gang discord servers as well, over the following months I've spent on this server though I've accumulated up to 12w and 5d's worth of playtime at the time I'm writing this.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
Reporter [DENIED]
Governor [DENIED]
Counselor [DENIED]
HS Council [DENIED]
KPD [DENIED]
Counselor [DELETED]
Deleted [DELETED]
Deleted [DELETED]
Receptionist [DELETED]

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord is 37454 and yes I do have & use a microphone.

What is your time zone?:

GMT.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

I am aware.

What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:
I'm motivated to join because the event team is an interesting community team, it consists of hosting, idea's and planning. Each of these are very important towards creating lore like events which are then handed to the lore team to write. The event team is an interesting and intriguing team which requires communication, thinking and unique idea's I'd like to say I have most of these factors which is why I'd like to apply.

What makes you a suitable event team member:
When I was much younger, I was in an ECO team at a school. It required me and others to gather every week or month, not sure which and plan idea's or what we could do to possibly influence the school. I'd like to say this gave me experience to: Pick idea's, debate on what to do, and plan stuff. Also, recently I was accepted into KC fight club. Although I've only been there for a short time, It's taught me to work efficiently via listening and communication to make sure everything runs smoothly. I'd like to believe that'll be helpful towards this part of the application.

Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

Background
It's been a festive last year! But Easter has looked pretty lonely, as mutters and hidden whispers around Karakura became to arise as Easter was coming around, mutters from the forest at day and wind whistling words at night. Citizen's became warry of this, taking it to the mayor. Only for nothing to be done, by the time a day had passed a weird fungus would appear in the forest. It looked green with white stripe, an egg emerging out of the stripes, resting in the middle of the stripes. The egg would let out gurgling sounds from time to time. As easter got closer and closer, the egg only grew more and more. Just as Easter was around, it went silent. The egg refused to make a sound, Karakura's citizens only got worried by this fact. As the clock hit midnight, it was easter. The egg began to crack, pushing itself out of the shell would be a bunny. Only for another bunny to crack out of the egg, and one last one. There'd be three bunnies now. . What will Karakura do?

Planning:
A week before Easter, the event will go into action. An /event &7&oMutters would come from the forest, followed by a gurgling sound. Will happen, by the time it's happened somewhere in the forest will have a small patch of green and white stripes, with the top of a blueish egg being seen from it. The next day, the egg would emerge upwards again ever so slightly. Around the fifth day, the egg would be fully emerged. Just, resting there. Not moving at all, resting there menacingly. At the six day, whistles and mutters would be heard from the forest, and as people gathered to the forest or stayed. A large gurgling sound would of been heard from the egg at the six day, still resting. During the six day, a stall would appear not too far away from the egg. The stall would look old and run down, It'd have a sign saying: "EASTER EGG 7,500¥". Upon the 7th day, 'Man with a Stand' or someone will emerge into the stand just before the egg would open, a /event &7&oTremors of an egg cracking would be heard across Karakura. Would happen, then the egg would crack open, revealing three bunnies. Bunny 1, Bunny 2, Bunny in the hat. Bunny in the hat would wear a fluffy hat, all of them having fluffy suits but Bunny 1 & 2 would have their numbers on the back of their suits. Each of them would be old. Bunny in the hat would step forward, announcing a great treasure hunt, and the first to find it will be given an Easter Egg. The treasure hunt would be scattered around Karakura, every 20-30 OOC minutes a clue would be announced by one of the bunnies, only having 3 clues. During this time, bunnies will be able to taunt people who try to find the clues, not attack only taunt. They'll be able to attack someone if they are provoked. Upon someone figuring it out, they'll be rewarded with an Easter Egg.

Climax of the event:
The climax of the event is when the the treasure hunt begins, It'll cause players to rush around Karakura, using clues and figuring out what they need to find in order to win the prize. It'll cause a competition, a rush and a staggering fight of betrayal and arguments, with the bunnies taunting players it'll just make finding clues harder.

Requirements:
Staff to make sure things run smoothly, someone to play the stand character, build team to prepare the egg area (doesn't need to be big), event team to play the bunnies.
Notes: This event is to happen around when players would be most active during the day, and set 7 days before easter to create a buildup.

Background:
During a peaceful day of Karakura, not a worry in the air, not a single issue at hand. People were relaxed, criminals were criming. But, during this sudden day, a blood screeching gurgle was screeched across Karakura, reaching each apartment block, every house, every pier, every inch of Karakura would of heard it. Their neck's shivered, a new- intriguing event was emerging from Karakura? Just then, anyone around the rims of the forest would feel a vibrating floor under them, their hearts pounded with fear as their heart slowly sunk into their stomach. An expedition would of been sent into the forest, but Karakura's curious citizens would of already found something- new? The bear cave would be.. Blocked off? A maniacal laugh would be heard from the rims of the cave, as a sharp knife rimmed the wall of the cave. This, mysterious, unknown figure lurking behind a cave. Only moment's later, an explosion from the cave would burst out, sending rocks and debris everywhere. A mysterious, pale man would be standing in the cave, a wretched, curled cane as his jacket would be black, his pants fading into gold as he wore a top hat. Beside the man stood many others, none of them having gold pants.? Only black pants and a top hat, not a cane at all. The one with golden pants would speak loudly, "WELCOME MY FRIENDS TO THE ANCIENT MUSUEM! COME AROUND, COME ON! DON'T BE SHY!" The man stood there, welcoming each one in. Inside the cave would be ancient artifacts, although, the second one is touched, they'll be sent to the outer area of the forest. Making them walk all the way back?

Planning:
It'll require some planning, not much just some. In this idea, they'll be a main ring leader which will be Joker 1. Accompanied by others as well. Now, there'll be a "/event &7&oa gurgle would be heard throughout Karakura, followed by a maniacal laugh!" Now, once this is done, the event team would need to be prepared before this goes out, outfit, items, etc. Once it's gone out, a "/itl &7&oThe wall closed around the cave would vibrate, then. A mass explosion from the wall would send debris around the cave, opening up a passage into the cave." Now, builders or staff would remove a stone / concrete wall around the cave, allowing players to get in and look at artifacts.

Climax of the event:
The climax of the event will arise when the wall is broken, allowing players to come in and look at artifacts at what not that could be from Shintoism or any religion really.

Requirements:
Media team to make skins, media team to make a custom top hat along with a custom cane, build team to build a small wall around the cave along with signs and placement as for where the artifacts will go. And event team to play the characters and research religion / artifacts. Staff team on standby incase someone disrupts the roleplay.

Background:
After a charity had reached out to Karakura, arranging a place to be able to sell goods and cosmetics to raise money for a charity Karakura would of obliged to allow them to. Allowing the charity to open in a week or two. After a week gone by, they'd begin to send texts on Karakura's famous app, known as Onrain. Promoting the event itself as they began to work on constructing stalls and whatnot's together. After a day gone by, the pier sale would offically be ready for the next day. The stall's were done, their uniforms ordered, their food and cosmetics ready. It'll open, allowing others to buy things for a homeless charity, promoting homeless awareness in Karakura whilst they raised money. They'd set up a concert, inviting people to sing on stage to others while they ate their food.

Planning:
Alright so, an announcement in Karakura Town will be made, showcasing the event and what it's about. An agreed time will be set for it to open, preferably on a weekend and at around 21:00 GMT when most players are active. The pier will then be under construction for a few days so the build team can set up stalls and whatnot. Along with a mini stage. A stall would be focused on cosmetics such as backpacks, earrings, a mug saying "SUP" on it. And others, whilst the stall next to the other would sell food such as hotdogs, ice cream, tea, and custom spices. Once the time is set a /event "&f"YO, YO KARAKURA! LET'S BE SOME COOL DOCUHE AND GO TO THE PIER YO!" Then, the event will start.

Climax of the event:
The climax of the event is when it opens, promoting and showcasing, raising homelessness in Karakura. Allowing others to buy food, cosmetics. Raising and spreading awareness of homelessness in Karakura!

Requirements:
Media team to make custom items such as food, cosmetics. Along with skin's for event character's. The staff team will be on standby incase someone tries to disrupt the roleplay or break the rules, event team will play their characters and partake in the event only if they want to.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread