Rich+
1642652409090.png

≻────────────── ⋆✩⋆ ──────────────≺

IGN:
Grp3_

Discord:
G****#2360

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active on the server, I get on for multiple hours usually every day or during my free time.

Previous applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.34073/ | French Lang | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.34085/ | Italian Lang | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/itslucrators-art-teacher-application.34634/ | Art Teacher | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/itslucrators-jsl-application.35082/ | JSL Lang | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/fashion-professor-application-grap3s_alt.43345/ | Fashion Professor | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/grap3s_alt2-kpd-application.45441/ | KPD | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.34078/ | Italian Lang | Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.34090/ | Spanish Lang | Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/film-club-grap3puncher123.43461/ | Film Club | Denied

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I was banned during the month of August 2020 for avoiding RP, now that I understand the rules clearly and know how to Roleplay it won’t happen again.

Shop wanted:
Joyoung

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I have wanted to apply for a shop for such a long time now. I want to own a shop to get new and different roleplay opportunities and have more experience on the server. But it isn’t just about opportunities, it’s about enjoying the game with your friends, creating new acquaintances, and having a good time while enjoying all the benefits of being a shop owner.
I’d consider myself a fairly active player on SRP, which means I’d open the shop often and give a chance to all the employees to have a shift. Also to give other players somewhere to roleplay and find new food items and small toys that aren’t sold in other shops. I think it's beneficial for players since they get to go to another shop that opens frequently. Also important to make sure the toy store will have a pleasant environment, I want all of my employees to get along and even make friends. My goal is to create a safe space for as many players to enjoy going to shops. Go and have a blast at Joyoung and buy new custom items I get especially for it. Owning Joyoung would not only give me multiple roleplay opportunities but the employees and customers as well. I am a decently organized person and love to give myself projects that I might get a little bit too invested in. I feel like this would be entirely different from what I am used to on this server. I would get to experience what working as a shop owner would be like

So, why do I want to own a shop? Because I want to experience different types of Roleplay and find the right one for me. Everything I’ve done on the server was so fun and I made so many friends because of it and I’d like to keep my desire to create a successful business and create a fun and enjoyable workspace for all of my co-workers and employees. I have always been intrigued by the fact that anyone could own a shop since everyone could have a chance to own one. I want to build a relationship with my co-workers and create a fun and exhilarating ambiance. Opening Joyoung frequently would get it to be more known by players and would financially do well if I can make it interesting enough.

I have always loved working in Joyoung for many reasons, one of which was the enjoyable environment! Everyone who worked there was nice and active on the discord server. I'd like for the Joyoung shop to continue and grow into an even better business with the help of my friends and me. Once Ferri announced his resignation I wondered if anyone was going to apply for Joyoung and in case no one was I decided to step in and apply for it! Joyoung was an organized, active, and enjoyable shop which is why I want to keep it and continue to grow the shop.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

Joyoung is a very organized and well-done shop, due to the past owner of this gaming and toys store's resignation I thought it'd be a perfect opportunity to apply for it since I really loved working in Joyoung. I want to keep the name and the shop alive as well as the items sold in its shop. Joyoung is not only a gaming and toy store but it's also a place for others to go and roleplay at. The revamped Joyoung is a shop inspired by a toy store I once went to with my younger cousin. It was colorful, there was a small sofa area with Legos for smaller kids to play with and more. The walls were painted yellow with flowers and colorful patterns which is what I want for Joyoung. Sadly I do not remember the name of this shop and couldn't use it as an example of what I want but I still think after describing it we can get something fairly similar to it!

Each and every employee that will be on the roster will be chosen for their perseverance, qualities, and experience. Finding the best employees is essential to keep the customers happy and have the best ambiance in the shop. My goal is for everyone to get along and respect each other so that all the employees get to know each other and create bonds. My goal is to overall have others enjoy their experience and to remember the time they came to it. Not only do I want to give everyone the chance to have a job in the town, but I’d also want to

The managers and I would go through each application, taking our time to read and understand every one of them. To get the best employees who I know would be dedicated to the job, we will be choosing the applications with the most detail and effort put into it. I also want to make sure the employees are going to be ready for their job and won't slack off so the questions will ask about their qualities and personality. The questions won't be too hard but we will, of course, be taking the most detailed applications so that we know that the first of all can detail, but also show dedication and that they care about the application.

Here is an example of what I would make after seeing the final design of my shop. I'd make a chart to know where each table is and give them a number to make it easier for waiters and waitresses to find a table. Usually, we’d all be in voice call and I’d have discord opened while in-game making sure everything goes smoothly. The voice call would be for us to communicate better and have an easier understanding of what to do and what's going on during a specific shift. Of course, all the employees having a mic and being okay with talking will be much easier for me but I can’t control that. Another way I have found useful while working in a variety of different shops was that most use a google sheet. It has calculators which help organize ourselves and make it easier for the employees of the shop to understand how everything works, what tables they will be serving, and how much money they will keep after their shift.

Joyoung will also be selling new custom items I recently bought, such as plushies, backpacks, guitars, hammers, pool accessories, and more! The point is, we will be having new and exclusive items just for the shop!

1645132755667.png

1642652990944.png1642653007168.png

More to come!

Employees

How am I going to pay the employees? This is quite simple, I will have a google sheet prepared which they will use every shift they have at Joyoung. There will be multiple pages, one for each person who’s working that day where they write the amount of money they made, what they sold, and everything important for the organization of the shop.
The employees working will each get the same amount of money, 35% of the total made during that opening. They won’t be getting a percentage of what they sold due to players going into whichever line they see first and it wouldn’t be fair to someone who’d work just as hard but didn’t get as many customers in their line as another worker. This is best in my opinion due to it being fair to everyone and still getting a decent amount of money at the end of the day. Personally, I find this the best way to go at it since it's fair for everyone and no one gets upset at the end of the day, I also find it easier if the cashiers give me all the money they made during the opening and I separate 35% of the money made during the opening between the two.

As for uniforms, Joyoung won't have uniforms for the moment since I will be giving the employees uniforms during events, for example, the beach day event they will have to wear a swimsuit or anything that you'd wear to the beach. It could be a dress or a simple pair of shorts. They will tell me what they want to wear for the event and I'll make them whatever they request which is fine with me. I might also find a potential tailor who'd like to tailor for Joyoung and make outfits for each event that the employees can choose from. At the end of each event, employees can either take the outfits made or we will auction them off on the server / give them away to participants.

How are we going to select and inform the employees? After getting new employees, the managers and I will ask them to go in a voice call with us and we will explain the basics of how the shop works, where the items are and the rules we are making them follow. We will also be asking for suggestions and answering their questions about the job, each employee will be a trainee until the managers and I think they are capable of having door permissions, doing the information training with new employees, etc. To choose the employees, I will read the application format they filled out in google forms and decide who is more dedicated to the job, Joyoung will be looking for experienced, well-written, and detailed applications. Whoever has the longest application quite obviously cares more about the job and deserves it more. Joyoung doesn't hire individuals that they know personally and hires who we think is best for the employment. If we need more staff members of a specific time zone, we will specify that we're currently looking for that time zone and those who have it have more chances of getting in. We obviously prefer to have staff members who have a working mic and feel comfortable talking with us during an opening so we can keep everything organized and have a smooth opening.

How will your shop be unique?:

Joyoung will now have events, as in it will partner with different shops and have activities!! A few examples will be shown and if more are needed feel free to DM me. Joyoung is a special shop that enjoys giving to others, which is what we’re going to do by having small events, lotteries, games, and more! Usually, the prizes will consist of customs bought especially for the store that you will get weeks or months before the store officially sells them to anyone. Get to enjoy and show off new items! Not only will my shop have fun events up to three times a month, but Joyoung will also have monthly catalogs where you can see the new items added to the shop, event ideas, how to get hired at our shop, and more! Joyoung's catalog will be made by the managers and me, each month we will get together to talk about ideas for a new magazine that we will post on the discord server with an IC announcement for it.

Joyoung will have a small hang-out area where you can talk and sit down on a sofa during each opening. Not only will it have a small hang-out area, but the decorations and walls on the inside of Joyoung will also be colorful and joyful. For toy stores, I personally think they should be exciting and fun to go in. Look at your surroundings and enjoy your time there whilst shopping for toys and small items. An example of the outside of the shop will be shown below, a few more examples of the shop will also be shown but due to me not being the best builder if I do get the shop I will ask a builder to help me remake it. The point of Joyoung's new look is to be colorful!! So most of these examples will be filled with colors just like a toy store. Many tall white tinted windows at the front of the shop will be installed as well as a small lottery ticket cart at the back of the toy store near where the cashiers work so they have access to it if they desire to work at the ticket station. Arcade games will also be installed somewhere within the toy store where they will have to also buy tickets at the station to be able to play. Any winners will not only receive a prize but get their name written on the wall near the arcade games! Balloons will also be sold soon after the shop opens which we think is a good way to advertise Joyoung and make our customers as happy as possible! And for the food cart, it is not certain that we will add it to the shop, it is more of a want than a need. If there isn't any space we will most likely remove it or just keep it for an introduction event then remove it once the event is over. The designated builder and I have already planned what we'd want to do with the shop and to build it together if I get accepted. Though we could not start building it since we do not know the location of the shop!

1645741798363.png

1645741832346.png

Joyoung | Lottery

Joyoung will also have a lottery system, you can buy tickets and then picked at random you can win cash prizes! All you will have to do is buy two items and pay a small amount to be able to participate, every lottery will be hosted for one full week. This means you will have the chance to buy our items and enter the lottery, it's fairly simple. A random number generator will pick a number for us, we will write it down before the lottery starts and then pass out books with random numbers in them! Just like a real lottery, there may not be any winners but it might just be you as well, take the chance! Maybe it will be your lucky day. All lotteries will be organized and announced on the Joyoung discord server where you can get a personal role that alerts you whenever we open and are selling lottery tickets or alerts you about the winning number, all we need is proof of buying the ticket and a screenshot of the ticket (with the number showing) itself which is in a book given to you in the game after purchasing it. To know you did not write the book yourself, we will need a second screenshot of the person who signed it which should either be me or a manager. Once the lottery ticket system becomes popular we might make it more advanced by using Discord bots, websites, etc.

Joyoung | Arcade Games

Joyoung will have small arcade games near the hang-out area where you can play them, rules will be given once you buy tickets. All you have to do is go to the counter and ask for as many tickets as you want. Each ticket is two tries to play the game and win; more tickets, items, trophies, etc. The shop owner will be standing near the arcade games every time someone plays so if you win, I will tell you. The book you receive once you buy a ticket will have instructions, high scores, how to win, and have the recent winner's names written on the last page.

Joyoung | Balloons & food cart

In a small designated area just for the miniature food cart, there will be a small space where you can buy yourself or a loved one a balloon! Balloons are always fun, but this specific balloon will be made especially for Joyoung, it will have our logo and our name on it. Each balloon will be 2000 yen and at some point, if the balloon cart works, we will add an option to make it into a bouquet! As for the food court, we will sell boba and bubble tea drinks. Yes, we will sell the basic strawberry boba but we will also sell our special mocktail bubble tea. It’s a mix of juices and fruit smoothies to make our tea special! Don’t forget the fruit bubbles and tapioca pearls to make the mocktail boba three times better. The cups we will use for these customs will also have Joyoung’s logo on them.

1649011601145.png

1649012706975.png

Joyoung | Auction House

In the Joyoung discord, there will be IC auctions hosted. Limited items left from an introduction event, skins (costumes) left from an event as well that the staff team doesn’t necessarily want to keep, and other items Joyoung may no longer want. As well as Joyoung’s own small tailoring channel made specifically for selling premade skins starting at a reasonable price. All customers will be able to auction once joined the new Joyoung server and pick the reaction role "Auction House" after joining.

Joyoung | Magazines

Only at Joyoung will you get full magazines with events, new items, and sales. Joyoung’s magazine team will consist of Models, Photographers, Writers, and Magazine Organizers! Once a month a themed magazine will come out, and you will have access to it on the Joyoung discord as well as have it in a book for a few yen. Joyoung will also have a magazine section where you can pick whatever you’d like to read. Books, the school catalog, or even Karakura’s journal written by amazing reporters. Joyoung’s magazine will be filled with images of the custom items we sell, their names, and prices. Some will be on sale or even in liquidation! Instead of asking what the items look like we’ll ask you to flip through the magazine pages whilst you shop for new toys. You will know exactly what each item looks like by itself and on someone, whether it’s hanging on the model’s back or they are holding it you will have the best references to what they look like. As well as shop updates, auction house updates and anything you should know about our shop. Don’t forget about Joyoung’s employees of the month, each month there will be two new employees of the month who win awards!

Item Introduction Events

1st Event | A day at the beach

Today, at Joyoung! A beach day will occur, sandboxes with towels will be on our tables and beach balls will be thrown around throughout the day. The beach day will have contests and the winner will win either money or a custom item. The custom item could be anything. Who doesn’t love a hot summer day in the winter? You’d be weird not to . . Where I live, it's -20C* so- It’d be fun and refreshing to have a beach day even if it's in the game! Joyoung will be decorated for a week and will be introducing a new item to the shop. Events are usually inspired by the new items in the shop! For example, the new item in the shop for this event could be a bear plushie with a beach ball and bathing suit.

2nd Event | Pirate Invasion

For this event, we will be wearing pirate costumes of all sorts and asking everyone to bring their own pirate costume! A small stage for a fashion show will be presented, built especially for this event where customers can come and show off their costumes and buy an entrée for the costume competition. A few of our employees will judge the best outfits and reward them with Joyoung’s special gifts, the 2nd and 3rd place will be judged by the customers who partake in our server's events special announcements. A pirate hat. .? At Joyoung we love surprises and want to give you all cool items that you’d enjoy and just have a blast with you all! Not only this but Joyoung will be giving you prizes in money for the best of the best! Find cool treasure and win prizes given by staff who have the best costumes made by the shop’s tailors! Do you want to win an outfit too? Come to Joyoung and win in our small lottery ticket system we have. All you have to do is buy a ticket and YOU will receive a dm!

3rd Event | Flowers!

In order to introduce our brand new item, the flower hammer! Joyoung needs to decorate for the event. Flowers, vines, leaves, and trees will be spread around the shop. Joyoung will be more colorful than ever and give away free flowers with each purchase! A flower bar will be built where the hang-out area usually is and you will be able to buy a few flowers. During this opening, we hope to sell many of the new flower hammer items as well as announce the springtime with all of our flowers. The first person to buy the hammer will get TWO free hammers as well as a bouquet of flowers.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

As for the employees, I am planning to have around 15 employees in total. Including the managers and myself, it might seem like a lot but due to time zones and availability, it’s best to have more than less so at least one employee will always be available to have a shift.

Cashiers | Joyoung [0/12]

What do cashiers at Joyoung do? They stand behind the counter where they will greet, serve and help customers who come to them. If someone wants to see what an item looks like, they’re on it! They will get your items as soon as possible and give you the best service you can get. Cashiers here at Joyoung give you a warm smile and ask what you’d like! Cashiers are supposed to be polite and respect the customers no matter what they act or look like, it is the Joyoung policy to treat everyone the same without caring about their race, ethnicity, and gender. If this rule isn't respected, the cashier or staff member will get a warning. After two warnings the cashier will be demoted from the job for good reason.

- N/A | TBD

Managers | Joyoung [1/2]

Both managers separate tasks, one might find new item ideas and the other might find new event ideas. We like to have everything fair, simple, and equally separated so that no one feels overwhelmed with the shop, including the shop owner. Managers are there to help and organize the shop along with the shop owner, they are there to give and find original ideas which could help the shop advance and grow into an even more popular shop. The goal for Joyoung is to be active and have an enjoyable experience whilst shopping, managers are there to help the shop owner take care of that. To become a shop owner, you first have to be head Cashier and then get promoted to manager. Head Cashiers do a lot of what managers do, sometimes less but help with formations and information training. They have to have a working mic so that we can plan things together easily. Managers are chosen by the amount of time they dedicate to the shop and if they are capable of helping more often. They usually are chosen by how long they've been working at Joyoung and if they were a head-cashier or not.

- N/A (Hard working staff member who deserves the job)
- Tippiesbestie | Reinah

Shop Owner | Joyoung [1/1]

Shop owners, what are they supposed to do? They obviously have help but the shop owners have a big role in the shop. They have to make sure everything’s always in stock and prepared neatly in the chests. They have to make sure the accessibility of each and every item is good and have to prepare events. Planning events is quite difficult due to them having to have every small detail about the event and know exactly how it’s going to go. No event can be hosted without having it perfectly planned! Shop owners also need to buy customs and items for their shop, having the same items for a long amount of time gets boring and no one will go to your shop. It is important to get new customs from time to time to make sure that you get as many customers as possible.

- Grp3_ | Grap.e

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
My character currently doesn’t have any college degrees

Thank you for considering my application!

Attachments

• 1645740443951.png
    1645740443951.png
    837.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 1649011571909.png
    1649011571909.png
    659.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
PENDING

-
For the meantime, this application will be left on pending. There is a bit of uncertainty in whether or not we are sure we want to accept or deny your shop; however, we will get back to you at a better time (this may be when we're looking for more shops or for other reasons). Thank you for taking the time to apply!

- Do not delete this thread. You are free to make edits; however, this application is still being considered. Only delete this thread if you are no longer interested in owning a shop. Again, thank you!​

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Shopkeeper

- You'll be contacted on Discord regarding the role soon, thank you for your patience.​

Users who are viewing this thread