MazerBlade
Omega
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
My In-Game Name is lostmyjin

Discord Tag:
My Discord tag is mazerblade

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do, and I am willing to join voice calls whenever I am needed!

Timezone & Country:
My timezone is CET and I am from Serbia.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Korean Application [Accepted]

(I couldn't get the spoilers to work correctly, sorry about that.)

Describe your activity on the server:
In my honest opinion, I would say I am quite active on the server, consistently engaging in SchoolRP almost every day. Whenever I have some free time, you can find me logging in to roleplay with my friends and fellow community members as a current member of the Spartan Swim team. This level of activity extends beyond just my personal interactions — I'm actively involved within various communities and contribute to the server's overall atmosphere. This dedication hasn't wavered over time; instead, it has consistently engaged my experience on SRP. In essence, these elements of SchoolRP I partake in have ensured that I am enjoying myself, engaging in roleplay without hesitation!

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I’m applying for a position as a Judge.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying for this role is very simple; I have had a sudden interest in the government faction and a deep stake in becoming a Judge, and as I saw the post in the Karakura Town Discord announcements, I took the gamble and applied. Generally, I miss the feeling of being involved in a large faction and community, and the overall roleplay experience and benefits, such as events and bonds with players involved that come with cliques like these. With my time at University OOCly, I have earned myself a decent amount of time that I am able, and willing, to allocate towards not only the government “branch”, but the server as a whole, which only solidifies my interest in this faction. As stated above, I’ve always had an interest in the government of SchoolRP, especially the Judge side of things, but only recently have I had the conditioned mindset to take the risk of applying and giving it a shot. If given the opportunity, I believe I could make a meaningful and enduring contribution to the faction, something that would be both fulfilling and impactful.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, both OOCly and ICly I have a vast understanding of these set guidelines and laws, and I am able to acknowledge and agree with the constitutional rights, despite having a small bit of help with understanding.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
As I had said previously, my intentions with this role are to make a meaningful contribution to the community and faction as a Judge, and partaking in a clique that I haven’t been in, or had much knowledge on other than being interested in what Judges do. Becoming a part of this faction seems like something I would heavily enjoy, giving me something else to do and contribute to on the server, only further encouraging me to remain active by doing something I would find fun. As for my OOC self, my primary goals revolve around gaining experience in a form of roleplay I had never participated in before. I aspire to be as frequent with this position as I physically can, exceptions of this being if I am busy OOCly, in which I would most certainly write an inactivity form for beforehand. Becoming a part of the government faction would not only tend to my engagement, but it will also allow me to roleplay with and form new bonds/friendships with players within the community I am applying for. Personally, I feel as if the government faction could use a little more help with aspects that have not been seen around much, such as meetings between faction members, and general roleplay as a whole, however I feel as if I could help contribute to this if I became a member of the faction, implying my statement and getting my thoughts out there to make the community better for not only myself, but for others as well.

In regards to my character, her background as an intern Judge has instilled in her a strong dedication to improving the quality of life in Karakura, as well as any other city where she may hold a significant role in the future. Drawing from her experience, Kotone is deeply committed to serving the public, providing assistance in various capacities. This includes addressing the diverse needs of the community, whether it's giving a helping hand to the individuals seeking legal offers such as restraining orders or warrants, or providing guidance and intensive care for general concerns and grievances that citizens may be met with. Her role as a Judge extends beyond simple legal procedures; it inhabits a genuine desire to uphold justice and enhance the well-being of the populace, ensuring that they feel supported and protected within their community and the city of Karakura.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
The Judge role includes multiple responsibilities that members of this clique must follow to achieve and receive. The basic responsibilities that Judges are tasked to perform include the attendance of trials, both criminal and lawsuit cases, issuing warrants and filing restraining orders that civilians of Karakura may have, while overseeing and reviewing cases, among other duties under this category. Much like Governors, Judges have the ability to deal with officializing marriages of engaged couples within the city, while being tasked to partake in simple front desk work. If someone in this position reaches 20 points gained from the duties listed, they will be awarded a paycheck of 300k, an additional 25k may be added for each 5 additional points they work. This leaves the maximum cap of 350k and a total of 30 points.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge this and I promise to not complain about it, instead, if I end up getting removed for whatever reason, I will simply accept it with a grain of salt.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge this and I am ready and determined to dedicate myself to the position of a Judge once I get accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I completely understand that and I promise to keep my roleplay strictly professional without showing any bias, and to treat every citizen/player equally.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have read the Government Faction rules and I agree with them 100%.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Depending on what time these meetings and events are being held, I will try my best to always be able to attend them, of course. In case I don’t get the chance to do so, I’ll make sure to contact the Higher Up and let them know about the reason why I’m not able to attend.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

“Hello, my full name is Kotone Tokugawa. Pleased to make your acquaintance.”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
“I would prefer to be addressed as ‘Ms. Tokugawa’.”

Current age:
“As of current, I am 27 years old.”

Date of birth:
“I was born on the 13th of October, 1996.”

Academic Degree:
“In 2017, I had been studying in Kyoto at the time, where I received my Masters degree while attending Doshisha University.”

Major(s):
“While attending Doshisha University, I received a major in Civil Law, and Criminal Law.”

Minor(s):
“Additionally, I received two minors, one in Judicial Ethics, while the other in Comparative Legal Systems.”

Work experience:
“During my University days, I applied for one of the most prestigious Law Firms in the city, also known as ‘Amaterasu Legal Group’. To my delight, I was accepted and my law journey only began. I eagerly accepted this opportunity and began to work under the guidance of a Judge, Reiko Tanaka. Assigned to intern directly under Judge Tanaka, I found myself in awe of the judge’s intelligence, grace and her commitment to the law. Under Reiko’s mentorship, I was immediately assigned to work. She has taught me many valuable things and lessons, from legal research, to drafting documents, and even allowing me to shadow her during courtroom proceedings. One day, while assisting Judge Tanaka on a complex case involving corporate fraud, I stumbled upon a crucial piece of evidence that had been overlooked by both the prosecution and the defence, this has caught Tanaka's attention where this has led to a breakthrough in the case. This is where my mentor Tanaka has praised me for my contribution, recognizing me as a 'promising young legal talent' as she liked to say. When my internship came to an end, I left the Law Firm with a new sense of purpose, something I wanted to continue on in the future after successfully finishing my University. After finishing University, thanks to my past teacher who saw my potential, a prominent law firm offered me a rare opportunity to join their ranks as a judge straight out of university, and of course, I accepted it. I’ve worked for that firm for about 3 years.”

Nationality & born location:
“I am Japanese, born in Minamikawachi, Osaka.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
“I am fluent in Japanese, Korean, French and Spanish.”

Criminal record:
“I have no criminal record. It will stay as such.’’

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“My dedication to back up the rule of law is strong, and I genuinely am willing to put my total concentration and all behind this position. From my earliest days studying law at Doshisha to my years of practical experience in the legal field, I feel I have formed a deep understanding of legal principles and a commitment to applying them daily. My ability to approach each case with empathy sets me apart from any other candidate. I understand that behind every legal dispute lies a human story, and I am truly committed to making sure that every individual who enters the courtroom is treated with respect. As a whole, I would say I am highly passionate about the pursuit of justice, and I'm committed to serving with fairness, impartiality, and integrity. If I am offered the responsibility of becoming a judge for Karakura, I promise to withhold the principles of justice and to serve the community to the best of my ability.”

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @adalynoc to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread