players online

kimitsutouhei's Judge Application!

Demurity

Level 35
Out of Character | Basic information
What is your in-game name?: kimitsutouhei
Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username): sophia#3114
Do you have a microphone? Yeah man!
List your timezone and country: EST, Canada.
How active are you on the server?: Well...I’d say pretty active. I have the sorority and lore team under my belt, plus avidly play a college cheerleader. However, I’m certain I have the time for this role as well which is exactly why I’m applying. Not to mention that I’m on discord daily and check the forums multiple times a week.
Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals): Nada. I’m an incredibly cool person.
Link any past applications below: *rubs hands together*
All listed applications are accepted! I hope that streak keeps up.
[demurity account]
French
Chinese
Russian
Ukrainian
College Student Council
College Application - Deleted(?).
Lore Team

[poopdealership account]
French
Swedish
Professor Application
[kimitsutouhei]
I put out two language applications before this. As of right now, they're pending, but I'll update ya!
I think that’s it. Honestly speaking, I’m not sure. I tried to get them all?!

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?: I’m applying for the Judge position.
What is your motivation for applying?: I’ve actually been on the edge of my seat about these roles being added to the server, and to see they've finally been added has gotten me incredibly excited. Out of character, I’ve always had interest in the justice system as well as just general politics. I’d love to get involved and help out as much as I can with such a new faction or even otherwise just be a part of it, especially when I’ve had my character for such a role on standby for a while.
Do you have any plans for your spot or character with this role?: Aside from a personality built entirely about being unbiased while not ruining roleplay, and desensitized but continuous insistence on going through with what’s right and just, I wouldn’t quite say I do. I’d love to help out where I can with things past the typical expectations of this position, whilst still mingling enough in AdultRP but not to a point that presents conflict of interest nor...illegal activities.
Are you aware that if you falsely accuse, imprison, or sentence someone you will lose your role?: 100%.
Do you recognize that you cannot be corrupt in any way? (Being bribed, being biased, etc): Yuuup!
Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?: Read ‘em over!
Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?: Very. There’s a reason I don’t really break them on any of my accounts aside from having just.. cautious characters.
Do you have a good understanding of this position?: Looked everything up that was helpful enough before applying.
Summarize what your position does in the town: I’m basing this response off of the responsibilities of a court judge. Essentially, they’re in charge of attending the hearings, trials, and court sessions and determining the facts from fiction based off of the cases made by lawyers, defendants, and witnesses. They take in all of the information from all argumentative sides in order to form a just and unbiased decision regarding the issue / case at hand as well as the guilt / innocence of the accused. They’re meant to be impartial, professional, and law abiding. As well as this, they conduct the trial, assuring that everything is properly presented and calming down the atmosphere if things ever become too heated.

In Character | Questionnaire
[!] The responses were entirely in a very neat, but perhaps far too fancy cursive style. [!]
Full Name: Bianca Achille Okada.
Preferred name & Title: Miss Bianca Achille. Okada was my dad’s surname, and I don’t like the idea of him lurking over ANYTHING legal.
Current age? (25+): 35.
Past job experiences?: Just over 8 years back, I graduated successfully from Keio University Law School, in Tokyo- whilst I also worked some rather peculiar joints as a barmaid. The qualifications and degrees I received from 4 baffling years there are all attached. For the past 7 years, I’ve been- in my opinion, a rather successful lawyer. While you might find most of my experiences to be involved in crimes centering Central Japan, I can assure you that even just being in this town already has given me far more than enough of an idea of its atmosphere and how to rule adequately.
What plans do you have for the town?: I would not quite say I have plans for this town; as that in itself is already an incredibly assertive statement. However, I’ve already noticed that a strange amount of individuals have strong individuality and superiority complexes. What makes this even weirder is the discrimination they exempt. I hope that with my judgement, all sorts of crimes from typical embezzlement to actions against human beings, no matter how small, will be judged accordingly and that I can make this town just a little bit more just, but not just that. Humbled for their wrong doings. As well as this, much more in favour of the health of its people.
What jobs will you execute with this position? It’s quite simple. I’ll determine the facts, the motivations, see past the efforts of biased representatives and judge based on what I am given in a way that is fair and neutral, yet sympathetic to all involved. I’ll apply the same moral judgement to discussing any sort of bills and laws that are brought to the court; keeping both resources and what’s in the interest of the people in mind 100% of the time.
Do you practice any sort of religion?: I’ve just recently converted to shinto after a deep conversation with a friend turned me from a bit of standoffish atheism. I seek to learn more and more of the religion everyday.
How did you get into politics?: My earliest memory of my political experiences was having to explain to my younger brothers what the patriarchy was since my own mother was a painingly silent figure on such matters, and my dad was the reason I had to explain such a social hierarchy. From there, it spiraled into my families only paying for News channels, and learning to distinguish facts from fiction, even nationwide. I had the opportunity to join the regional debate association in my early high school years, and for a 5’3 girl who had (emphasis on had) pink hair at the time, I would say I did pretty well.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes: God no. If I did, why would I apply for such a competitive position? I’d be eliminated in an instant!
Nationality & Born location: Japanese-Italian. I’ve been a resident of Japan for the past 18 years of my life, but I have dual citizenship in Italy as I was born in Sicily.
Fluent languages: (Underline your native):
- Italian
- Japanese
- Japanese Sign Language

[!] An incredulously fancy signature as attached at the bottom. You couldn't make out much, except a really big B. [!]

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
Congratulations on being accepted for your role of choice!

Keep in mind that the rules stated in the format are strictly enforced and
certain acts can get you instantly removed from your position depending on the severity.

- After reading, you may DM me in order to get your roles set up. (Oph#1556)

- Ensure that you are in the following discord: KARAKURA TOWN

Users who are viewing this thread