mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied KiroRP; School Nurse Application.

BigKahunaKiro

Level 10
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: KiroRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Kiro#7532

How old are you? (Optional): 16.

What is your time zone?: Central.

Describe your activity on the server:
Fairly active, just getting back into being on more frequently then previously after a short break.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I was banned twice. The first time was due to an accident of breaking a minor yet very major rule. While I was in the wrong, I was originally not the one who started the scene of said rule break but rather following another players actions wrongly while even admitting to wish the scene was voided but unfortunately come to no shocking surprise, I was banned for 13 days or so. I waited out my time patiently and calmly accepted my wrong actions. The second time, I did request an Un-ban after explaining and realizing my wrong doing and apologizing for these actions. This application was later accepted but I still had a 3-4 day wait time instead of originally 2 weeks I do believe, but formally I have moved on and have been doing better but what has happened still can't change the consideration of my application worth the opposed role I'm applying for. https://schoolrp.net/threads/kirorps-ban-appeal.43223/ Accepted.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Very aware.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
In previous characters, I've observed the job from afar and seen bits of how formal to act and proper it is. You do not take this job lightly as it's a serious job to take upon and do you're called for role. With other co-workers apart who are also nurses, I could expect or request help from fellow co-workers for guidance and background notes such as whether I was in the wrong or right, what I should've done instead of what was already in motion. I can only thrive to do better and so I shall. My character can only push the limits to only better themselves and work hard day by day as a school nurse.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
From minor roleplay of just casually shopping to roaming around on the beach to the mountains, I've well obtained 5+ years on this server but still continue to have a growing experience in my roleplays and learn new ways on what'd be more better in my character actions and rather what I should avoid the next go around.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
A list of various applications: https://schoolrp.net/threads/chef-application.39895/ Denied.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/humanities-professor.39185/ Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hebrew-lang-app.43197/ Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/history-teacher-app.38986/ Denied.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.17118/ Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/zulu-language-application.39122/ Accepted.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.39685/ Accepted.
(I did get accepted as a chef but some how have lost the accepted application.)
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Just an Adult character.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
With the minor sigh of complete intolerance and boredom, Xibalba would formally wait for the student to finally throw his last curse word, to then put him in his place and warn him on how wrong and childish they were acting. Then going to the next level, explaining the pathetic attitude they gave and sarcastically explaining how "cool" they must think they are, thinking so high and mighty. He'd give them a final strict warning and shoo them off as it'd appear they had no business with him. If they kept on cursing at him, he'd report them and attend back to his work right after.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
"Pump the hate breaks fox and friends! Why must ya' fight in the hallway?! You two are acting like intolerant children with no self morals! As I'd like to not be dealing with the both of you, I have a job to do and that's making sure that 1.) you are not hurt to an extent requiring higher medical attention then what's supposedly already called for if anything. 2.) I have to report both of you.." He'd shake his head in disappointment but he'd deal with them casually but strictly.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
For an opposed employee who'd I believe to love they're job, act all out of character, he'd stop them as quickly as possible and pull them away from acting so out of character. It's completely wrong for any employee of any kind to act in such actions or to even cause a scene possibly harming others. He'd finally draw them away to stop them and report it right after and lead any fellow students possibly around the scene else where.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He's casual and moderate. He drinks his afternoon tea, or whatever he has on hand such as water. He's polite and humorous to anyone also in the room, formally nodding and shaking his head while downing down a bento box or sushi plate for lunch. He's often hunch forward with kind manner and laid back ego. A very friendly, kind worker as he could try to be.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
He'd wave hello to everyone in the halls after settling down into his new workspace, tying his hair into a small bun and jotting down a couple of quick notes before he could start getting ready for any students. Double checking his environment and delightfully relaxing and enjoying a cup of coffee and continuously observing the halls.
/me He'd rush over to the scene where the student was just in a fight due to a cruel bully. Setting his supplies aside, doing a quick check up on the student propped against the wall. He'd ask various questions to see if they needed an ambulance or needed to be rushed to the hospital for further medical help and or supplies. After doing a quick scan, he'd check the certain areas they were attacked at, and would wrap bandages and help them up back on they're feet, leading them to the nurses office for further help.
/me He'd ask for the students name and reasoning for being there. He'd kindly nod and ask further basic questions and try to comfort them to find a source of minor help. "Here's an ice pack, please let this rest on the bruise for a while and return it afterwards. You can stay here and wait it out or resume back to class, it's mainly up to you." He'd write the students name, the date and time of when they showed. After finishing his writing, he'd take a gulp of water and resume back to typing at his computer and any major work he needed to take care of.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Xibalba R. Goheen
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Xibalba or Xi.

Age (Minimum is 25): 25.
Religious Denomination: Judaism.
Marital Status: Single.

Academic Degree: Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
Year of Graduation: 2014.
Major(s): Nursing, science, drama.
Minors: Art.

Nationality: Israeli.
Current Location: Japan.
Native Languages: Hebrew.
Other Languages: Russian.

Backstory

In the midst of June, young Xibalba was born. Born into a wide family, rather than the 4th son of birth of quadruplets. He was born underweight, rather compared to his brothers and sister, he was the runt of the group you could say. Throughout his young influence years of growing into his own person, he learnt at a rather unfortunate young age the true meaning of a hard, cruel world. His life wasn’t as easy as he was to believe but he kept moving forward. Throughout school of young grade levels, he was bullied and often a push over due to being so insecure of his body weight. While this did get to him, his siblings were always there beside him.

Growing up into a Hebrew natured family, he was taught rights and wrongs and even dabbled in certain hobbies like reading frequently or trying to be more artistic. His exact choice of hobby turned to be health science, and he was intrigued in the anatomy of interest when it came to science. He studied as much as he could and gained all the information he could even during hardships. So on, fast forwarding a couple years with a well balanced stability he was hard at his studies and after school job while trying to manage to fit in, counting he was scrawny and had little to show for when it comes to muscle.

He observed his other brothers seeing them grow prosperously into defined, toned gentlemen, learning the true ways of the world. Rounding into his high school years, and a terrible accident, the quadruplets forcefully moved to Japan where they’ll study in Okinawa and live with their grandparents. After hardship studies and late night reviews for major tests, he graduated on top of his class, and wanted to pursue nursing. Aside from his part-time job, he joined college and spent 4 years in nursing school. He later dropped the classes as funds were running low and with little inheritance to support them furthermore.

With what he so far achieved, they all decided to move to a rather small town in Japan, to Karakura and start fresh, hoping to find new jobs and new opportunities. With his built experience in nursing and interest in school, a hopeful opportunity in a school environment would be rather fitting toward his growing interest, soon growing into a defined adult he’d achieve to be. To encourage the ongoing young minds of students and growing spirits, he thrives to do the best he can do with all he has to offer.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
In such a learning and encouraging environment, it's so grand to see the change over time. I wish to rejoin the experience and try again and to do better. All players as hardworking as the next, all students choosing their paths for a bright future, and to observe that from afar. No matter the distance, the school continues to shine as bright as gold, and as brilliant as diamonds. The wild freedom of choices all determine the next outcome, a rather forceful awakening and it's all so thrilling. As much as I miss the action, I wanted something new and this is new. I'm a hard working person on my own, and even have my own interest in medical science and research, so this is a bright beginning to myself as well. I only believe that one to be motivated they must thrive to be the motivation. To earn it over time and gain the liking towards something.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I played various career roles within my 5+ years of experience. Thanks to a heads up 3-4 years ago and heard the school needed new staff, I applied as a janitor and was hired on. Due to need of interest in the job, I quit it and moved on playing as an adult character but even then I did enjoy working as a janitor. Around last year in May or so, I applied as a professor and LOVED my career role. I enjoyed Humanity studies and so it fit well for my growing interest. Unfortunately after 1-2 months I'd say, I was banned and lost the job but I was aware of the outcome as soon as the rule break was done. Around September also last year, I was a school chef, and enjoyed the job. It was very interesting and made a lot of great friends, some even being school nurses at the time. I did enjoy but also due to some bad behavior of mine, I wound up being fired, and your probably seeing a pattern, there is no lie, I still wanna try harder and I've managed a clean slate since then. The environment alone was always excitingly fun, even took time in after school to help in the detention room and had to unfortunately give a handful of detention slips myself as a professor as well. Over the span of time I've seen the area change for the good and I wish to rejoin and keep bettering it day by day.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I know my application is not the best and has rather rough patches to work on but I have years of roleplay experience and was well associated with a school nurse while a chef and prof as well. I observed they're job carefully and caught them in action at various times while roleplaying. I do believe I have a wise level of IRL and in-game experience when it comes to the medical field and still continue to learn and grow while doing the best I can. I can promise hard work and daily activity on the server while managing a clean reputation and continue to do better one day at a time. Seeing as the nurse role was open and available, I can assure you that I'm well fit for this role and will easily grow into it with experience over time. I'm thrilled to try again and get the opportunity for something new and exciting.

Extra
N/A.

Additional notes about your application:
N/A.

Do you have any questions?:
No further questions.​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, today, your school employee application has been
DENIED.

- YOU MAY RE-APPLY IN 30 DAYS

- Good luck in the future if you choose to re-apply!

Users who are viewing this thread