Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TangoMangoRP

Discord Name & Tag:
Joetempz_#5900

Previous bans:
I was banned on SRP for 1 day for having 4 warnings

Describe your activity on the server:
For the past month i have been playing every single day for 4-6 hours on both my main and alt account

Which timezone are you in?
BST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Denied - Caretaker app

hospital application

Denied - councillor application

Denied - chef application

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to the KPD is to make Karakura a felony offense zone, to go on investigations, and to advance through the ranks of a police officer. I used to be a police officer, but I had to retire to focus more on schoolwork, however now that I am completed, I chose to reapply. The second reason I'm reapplying for police is that I want to aid the inhabitants of Karakura even though my previous identities have been mugged in the past, and if individuals abuse/harass people, I'd just want to deal with them to ensuring they're delighted. And most importantly to protect the people of Karakura

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
  1. My objective for submitting to the KPD is to make Karakura a no-fault zone, to conduct an investigation, and to climb through the ranks of a police officer. I used to be a police officer, but I had to resign in order to focus more on academics; however, now that I have accomplished, I have decided to reapply. The second reason I'm reapplying for police is that I want to help the people of Karakura despite the fact that my preceding identities have been mugged in the past, and if people abuse/harass people, I'd just want to deal with them to guarantee they're comfortable.

2. I've seen the police force at work on several occasions. Police deal with a wide range of situations, including murder, illicit drug usage, gang activity, and underage drinking, as well as less serious offences like jaywalking, verbal harassment, and children skipping school. Most police work, I believe, is routine, especially in the lower levels. I recognise that many of the issues I may face at first will be minor crimes or general disruptions, such as youngsters defying authorities or loitering. Once promoted to a higher position in the police force, one would serve on patrol, monitor questionable behaviour, and investigate any crimes they saw.

Role: A Police Officer serves to maintain law and order in local areas by protecting members of the public and their property, preventing crime, reducing the fear of crime and improving the quality of life for all citizens.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police are in charge of keeping the public order and safety, enforcing the law, and preventing, detecting, and investigating illegal activity. GangRP may be reduced to law enforcement involvement, such as capturing the culprit red-handed. Law Enforcement is present to safeguard the safety and security of the community. Most of the time, police are to "Serve and Protect," which validates my thesis about defending local communities like Karakura. Police are vital in solving crimes and providing justice, as the phrase "Can't do the time?" emphasizes. Don't commit the crime." The police are there to safeguard and assist the Karakura community, such as by maintaining assault weapons and gang violence at bay.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
of course.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Grace E. Florence

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female, She/her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

College Bachelors.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Spanish

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Grace F Florence. A caring and lovable 25 year old female who comes from Madrid spain. She would have Neat blonde hair with a a pair of beautiful Emerald green eyes that would hold a romantic look. She would have a love for her clothing and making herself the best she could. She would smell off 'Victoria secret romantic Fragrance Mist' following her

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Grace takes charge of the situation; she will travel to the situation to investigate what is going on, and if it is risky, she will summon assistance and remain confidential until installation support.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Grace considers that all of his co-workers, at least individuals in the same rank as her, are equal to herself. She highly admires others with higher levels than her since they have accomplished better exploits than herself and so deserve to be appreciated even more. That doesn't imply she looks down on those of lower rank than her; rather the contrary, in fact. She is always on the lookout for newcomers who need encouragement or suggestions.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I consider myself a follower because leadership has never been my strong suit. I also dislike being biassed, therefore if I am a leader, I would much prefer obey his or her or even there directions.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
On October 6th, 1996, Grace was born. Her mother, Talia Hart was a gentle soul who sheltered her loving Daughter from the dangers of the outside world. Her father, Simon Hart, was a different story. He definitely had some anger issues, due to his rough upbringing, but was still there, trying to provide for his family. Though, this eventually became less apparent when he began to drink more and more, getting more aggressive.

Grace's mother worked at the school he attended when she was younger, so the young lady had support as she grew up. Seeing the hard work her mother did every day, as well as hearing all the stories about his mother from other teachers and workers, she knew one day she would also work in an amazing job l. Grace then told her mom that she wanted to be just like what she did when she grew up

As she grew up, he learned she had a passion for exploring and art. she one day, he found a notepad and that's where she began to write about his adventures, then drew them in her sketchbook. Both with a number so she could track the imagery to the words she had on paper. she fell more in love with the arts and writing as she grew.

At the age of 14, her family moved to Karakura. There, she learned more about Being a officer as he attended their high school. he refound the spark of wanting to be a Police officer , so she made it a goal of her to try to become one. Befriending as many as she could, he learned more about the work and even learned a few skills.

she graduated Highschool at the age of 18 and continued to further her education. Moving away for a few years to attend another college, she ended up double majoring in Literature and Art, as well as taking a minor in psychology. she still loved the arts and literature, so she naturally wanted to expand upon her knowledge of them, but she was also interested in learning more about the human mind, knowing it could help her in her future field as a KPD officer

After graduating college with his masters, she moved back to Karakura. After returning, she made sure to get his resume in order and sent it off to many schools, including KHS, trying to get her spot as a officer of karakura

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No pocket knife or other armament will get you in jail for unlawful weaponry possession.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol, eye patch , Birth Control surgical mask and also Cane.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would call for assistance while going towards the cop, yanking them off the inmate, asking if they were okay, and then taking them to the infirmary.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would quit whatever I was doing to hurry over to my co-worker, hand on my taser holster, and warn the individual abusing my coworker to "Back up and Face the Wall instantaneously!" Then after detaining the criminal id make sure that my partner is okay and safe

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would try and find enough evidence to get something done about it once I have gotten enough evidence I would go find a C.O (Commissioner Officer) or a higher up and tell them about it and show them the evidence.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I'd tell them to stop and if they don't I would simply turn around and walk away from their cell.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application for the following reasons

- Your history on the server isn't the greatest. Feel free to re-apply once you
have gained a better reputation in the server's community​

Users who are viewing this thread