BearDucky
Rich+
IGN:

BearDucky

DATE:

18/07/2022 (UK, Etc)

07/18/2022 (USA, Etc)

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I will be suggest either the reversion of KPS or the new method of confirming active KPS. I understand many people have suggested it and staff have said that it is completely unnecessary, but many people have took a dislike especially Gangrp's as well as KPD members (very few in KPD), I personally believe it has crushed the perms system and I myself am starting to see it as as a defence for people who don't want to lose their characters, but if you don't want your character to be majored or killed, then why get involved in the first place?

I believe not only has KPS been messed up but stats as well, like models such as weapons mainly have been destroyed. Like for example I will take a certain model for example: The Machete, its used in the jungle by many TV Presenters and explorers to cut down wood and bamboo, as well as sticks of course, meaning that it may be able to cut down a wooden door but quite slowly in my opinion.

The other way is what few people have mentioned. The use of forums to confirm KPS, making this a Private Forums it will rely on staff approval if the IC reason as well as proof is enough to kill someone or not. This means no one will be able to see whether they've made a KPS post on your character or not, also any staff from Mod to the owner would be able to confirm KPS or deny KPS. I've been told that its 'too much effort' or that its 'unnecessary' if so then why are we changing all the rules and perms to fit a few peoples likings: this being OOC Consent, like who in the mind would consent to KPS to lose such a developed character. And of course its obvious what people will say, gangs/clans such as Akihito, yet other gangs don't do that, not everyone will consent to KPS, rather the majority will decline the KPS that is wished to be performed. Also forums posts for KPS would be like language posts, checked every 1-2 days or even 3 days, it wouldn't be hard to confirm whether its right or not. And checking language apps takes about 1-5 minutes per app depending on the length of the app, whereas KPS apps would just be screenshots of the proof of IC reasoning and Proof of KPS, as well as IGN and IC name of the person who submitted the post, and the IGN and IC name of the person who its against.

I'd like to also add, why don't you remove balli's fully as your stripped them of their purpose: Headbutting. Like balli's were fine as they were but to see them change into basically a plastic mask, isn't really what I expected. In other words a gas mask which cannot be unmasked unless KO'd which is pretty easy to KO someone in a balli who is alone if there are two or more of you and your friends. Either remove the balli or decrease its price massively, as myself would personally now buy a gas mask instead. And yes I know, they still have the perk of being bullet proof but whose to stop you from just shooting you in the chest anyway? Not exactly hard just to switch to the chest which is basically the same effect as shooting someone in the head.

Also gradually more people are turning to P2L so I see no reason why KPS was changed in the first place as people are encouraging one another to P2L with each other, the community itself was changing perfectly fine as it started to adapt to P2L, as seen recently Gangs such as Bonten, Akihito, Myriad (Now Triad), and Adobansu were starting to proceed with what is also known as Play to Lose, occasionally the activity would be rushed by a 'Stabs' or something simple, but not everything can be long and P2L like, however the P2L fighting and majoring, as well as killing was encouraged so much that it began to turn into DetailRP instead of simple actions.

Overall I am suggesting that we revert back to the old ways of KPS, as well as reversion of the ballistic. Possibly instead of the old way, then a forums area would be a better idea than our current predicament. Or what I believe is a predicament.
I understand its called 'SchoolRP' but SchoolRP has different roleplay areas, such as TownRP (Adult, Shrine, KPD, Shopkeeper ETC) and Gangrp, also JockRP. But if you dont want to Gangrp then simply don't give out perms willingly and knowingly, like for example if your gunna give someone minor then maybe change the rules to where only a physical action may give minor instead of three insults. If the person doesn't act back physically then they have no reason to worry or give perms away.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I understand not everyone will like the reversion or change of KPS as not everyone GangRP's and I understand people don't want to die, I have no doubt that this has a slim chance of getting accepted and changed back or changed but, this is benefit the community to where people won't have bought pointless customs only for them to be what they didn't, also having peoples customs changed to stats which are completely
unrealistic.

I'd like to say also many people have taken a clear disliking to the system that has recently been installed. I personally think that GangRP was sort of evolving by itself, but having done this its only set it back into a sort of 'Ice age' as its put a massive hold on GangRP, and CombatRP as a whole.

Also if your not interested in GangRP or CombatRP then you could simply stay out of it, and if someone proceeds to break the rules then contact staff about it as you would clearly know that they don't have perms on you because you were never truly 'involved' in it. When its in school its different as people will JockRP and stick to mostly P2L or DetailRP and thats completely fine, but when doing so you MUST understand the risk of getting involved or executing the perms that you hold, like if I was to major someone, I would have to understand and know the risk at hand, whether they have a IC reason or not.

Therefore I believe it would fix the problems which we currently obtain and proceed to see. As well as possibly fixing everything that people have not wished for to proceed with aka the forum post known as the 'Revaluation of KPS'.

Whether you +1 or -1, I'd like to know why you choose to either +1 or -1.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Two days. . .
I understand it’s not been long since the change but I’ve been against the idea since it would cause massive change and not in the good way. Also I’ve made points, whether you -1 or +1 I’d like to understand why.

clov3r

Level 6
myriad has never killed players before…yet we have done so much without the usage of kps, all u need is creative thinking. if myriad was to gain a hold of kps on a specific character, we would act on it in the most fashionable/exceptional way

we also dont p2l, only if the opposite party wants 2

hebwigs suggestion will wipe out chars like donquantavious n players who kill other players with a simple /me, exactly what myriad needs

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
myriad has never killed players before…yet we have done so much without the usage of kps, all u need is creative thinking. if myriad was to gain a hold of kps on a specific character, we would act on it in the most fashionable/exceptional way

hebwigs suggestion will wipe out chars like donquantavious n players who kill other players with a simple /me, exactly what myriad needs
Myriad actually has killed people before, I guess you haven’t seen activity then, but I do believe Myriad actually do DetailRP such as IsNate who was in Myriad for a while.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+

And that’s understandable, getting rid of throwaways, but change the whole of Gangrp because of it? I feel is very unnecessary

clov3r

Level 6
Myriad actually has killed people before, I guess you haven’t seen activity then, but I do believe Myriad actually do DetailRP such as IsNate who was in Myriad for a while.
i seen isnates kills but i wouldn’t say it’s related to myriad, it shows no trail of myriad whatsoever

what I mean is that myriad hasnt killed players to make their presence/activity known

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Its kinda* related to Myriad actually. And it does, having a member kill. Personally Myriad was a good (past as its now triad), And i'd personally say Myriad/triad is a good cult which provides good rp whether it be against people, or KPD. having fun in the recent event, but KPS was made way to strict after certain issues. And i do understand people make throwaways and staff do their best to get rid of them.

Lizalopod

Level 130
IGN:

BearDucky

DATE:

18/07/2022 (UK, Etc)

07/18/2022 (USA, Etc)

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I will be suggest either the reversion of KPS or the new method of confirming active KPS. I understand many people have suggested it and staff have said that it is completely unnecessary, but many people have took a dislike especially Gangrp's as well as KPD members (very few in KPD), I personally believe it has crushed the perms system and I myself am starting to see it as as a defence for people who don't want to lose their characters, but if you don't want your character to be majored or killed, then why get involved in the first place?

I believe not only has KPS been messed up but stats as well, like models such as weapons mainly have been destroyed. Like for example I will take a certain model for example: The Machete, its used in the jungle by many TV Presenters and explorers to cut down wood and bamboo, as well as sticks of course, meaning that it may be able to cut down a wooden door but quite slowly in my opinion.

The other way is what few people have mentioned. The use of forums to confirm KPS, making this a Private Forums it will rely on staff approval if the IC reason as well as proof is enough to kill someone or not. This means no one will be able to see whether they've made a KPS post on your character or not, also any staff from Mod to the owner would be able to confirm KPS or deny KPS. I've been told that its 'too much effort' or that its 'unnecessary' if so then why are we changing all the rules and perms to fit a few peoples likings: this being OOC Consent, like who in the mind would consent to KPS to lose such a developed character. And of course its obvious what people will say, gangs/clans such as Akihito, yet other gangs don't do that, not everyone will consent to KPS, rather the majority will decline the KPS that is wished to be performed. Also forums posts for KPS would be like language posts, checked every 1-2 days or even 3 days, it wouldn't be hard to confirm whether its right or not. And checking language apps takes about 1-5 minutes per app depending on the length of the app, whereas KPS apps would just be screenshots of the proof of IC reasoning and Proof of KPS, as well as IGN and IC name of the person who submitted the post, and the IGN and IC name of the person who its against.

I'd like to also add, why don't you remove balli's fully as your stripped them of their purpose: Headbutting. Like balli's were fine as they were but to see them change into basically a plastic mask, isn't really what I expected. In other words a gas mask which cannot be unmasked unless KO'd which is pretty easy to KO someone in a balli who is alone if there are two or more of you and your friends. Either remove the balli or decrease its price massively, as myself would personally now buy a gas mask instead. And yes I know, they still have the perk of being bullet proof but whose to stop you from just shooting you in the chest anyway? Not exactly hard just to switch to the chest which is basically the same effect as shooting someone in the head.

Also gradually more people are turning to P2L so I see no reason why KPS was changed in the first place as people are encouraging one another to P2L with each other, the community itself was changing perfectly fine as it started to adapt to P2L, as seen recently Gangs such as Bonten, Akihito, Myriad (Now Triad), and Adobansu were starting to proceed with what is also known as Play to Lose, occasionally the activity would be rushed by a 'Stabs' or something simple, but not everything can be long and P2L like, however the P2L fighting and majoring, as well as killing was encouraged so much that it began to turn into DetailRP instead of simple actions.

Overall I am suggesting that we revert back to the old ways of KPS, as well as reversion of the ballistic. Possibly instead of the old way, then a forums area would be a better idea than our current predicament. Or what I believe is a predicament.
I understand its called 'SchoolRP' but SchoolRP has different roleplay areas, such as TownRP (Adult, Shrine, KPD, Shopkeeper ETC) and Gangrp, also JockRP. But if you dont want to Gangrp then simply don't give out perms willingly and knowingly, like for example if your gunna give someone minor then maybe change the rules to where only a physical action may give minor instead of three insults. If the person doesn't act back physically then they have no reason to worry or give perms away.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I understand not everyone will like the reversion or change of KPS as not everyone GangRP's and I understand people don't want to die, I have no doubt that this has a slim chance of getting accepted and changed back or changed but, this is benefit the community to where people won't have bought pointless customs only for them to be what they didn't, also having peoples customs changed to stats which are completely
unrealistic.

I'd like to say also many people have taken a clear disliking to the system that has recently been installed. I personally think that GangRP was sort of evolving by itself, but having done this its only set it back into a sort of 'Ice age' as its put a massive hold on GangRP, and CombatRP as a whole.

Also if your not interested in GangRP or CombatRP then you could simply stay out of it, and if someone proceeds to break the rules then contact staff about it as you would clearly know that they don't have perms on you because you were never truly 'involved' in it. When its in school its different as people will JockRP and stick to mostly P2L or DetailRP and thats completely fine, but when doing so you MUST understand the risk of getting involved or executing the perms that you hold, like if I was to major someone, I would have to understand and know the risk at hand, whether they have a IC reason or not.

Therefore I believe it would fix the problems which we currently obtain and proceed to see. As well as possibly fixing everything that people have not wished for to proceed with aka the forum post known as the 'Revaluation of KPS'.

Whether you +1 or -1, I'd like to know why you choose to either +1 or -1.
First of all, before going on about mreh it's better when we had KPS!, why not let the new system go for a bit and see how it works out? You guys are already suggesting a reversion to rules that have been in place for like 3 days smh..

Permissions in general, especially KPS, have always made gangrp feel more like a game than roleplay, do this, roll, get perms, etc. The point of these new rules is to nudge gangrp back into being.. well rp. Because when you're roleplaying you're not trying to win, it's just having fun writing and building up your fictional characters.

Kps should just remain an optional thing imo. It encourages more interaction that way instead of haha /me stabs carotid :/

...also if I had a penny for every time someone has said "If yOu dOnT liKE iT sTaY aWaY" I'd probably be a millionaire lol.

Edit: oh also -100

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
i personally am unable to Gangrp, because it effects not only Gangrp, it’s effects more than Gangrp and that simply why I’m making this thread, also you do not Gangrp so I see why you say -100

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
Rather looking at it from ALL Rp perspectives whether it be KPD, GangRP, TownRP or another sort of category of RP

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
But why do you want KPS? It feels like instead of making a creative work around in gangRP to substitute for the lack of creativity people had with kill perms you just want to kill players in the subject, which brings the form of roleplay its terrible name and history.

BearDucky

Level 33
BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
But why do you want KPS? It feels like instead of making a creative work around in gangRP to substitute for the lack of creativity people had with kill perms you just want to kill players in the subject, which brings the form of roleplay its terrible name and history.
Then if you say so why not ban Gangrp as a whole? Why was the ban Gangrp thread denied?

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
because there is more to gangRP than just killing people, and you saying that to me has just confirmed it

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I personally would give this system a week to a month of practicing and playing the new GangRP style before making suggestions like these. You’ll never know if you like the changes unless you try it yourself for a bit.

hebwig

Level 111
I have addressed each of your concerns in detail in both the original thread regarding the suggestions and my replies. If you would like, you can select parts from my replies within it to reply to this message with to disprove if you are satisfied in your argument that they should be re-added. Please: read through the original thread AND my replies to each player. CTRL+F for my name, if need be. I genuinely have refuted every single thing referenced in your feedback post.

Users who are viewing this thread