mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KPS | The Reversion or The Difference

Kuzroo

Level 4
believe it or not, that part was completely ironic to the nth degree maybe reread the multiple giveaways that that specific paragraph was infact ironic
Was pretty confusing to understand what you said when u started saying "Og Gangrpe master" or something like that. I just think it isn't fair that majority of the community doesn't like how the rules were changed and gangrp was going just fine and developing like bearducky was saying, people were already getting into p2l as well.

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Want a message from a totally real gnagrper? Give it time to kick in, see how different gangs are in a month, see how the community grows. I haven't read anything you've said or why, as I don't got that much patience but you've gotta give it abit.

I love GemiLightning nb #1 supporter
This is my own opinion (yes I am a gangrper), and I think the rules may make it a lot more difficult than it already is. I have had so much trouble with KPS and major permissions in the past, and now I find it extremely difficult. I also find it to be a little un-realistic to actual game play, as I find you wouldn't ask permission in irl to chop someone's leg of if you understand what i mean. Again this is completely my opinion on the topic you are completely free to disagree and try prove me wrong on mine.

Lizalopod

Level 130
I also find it to be a little un-realistic to actual game play, as I find you wouldn't ask permission in irl to chop someone's leg of if you understand what i mean.
Again I will say, it's roleplay, not a full blown video game.

The point is to make killing way rarer than it was before, which would encourage more creative gangrp, instead of people just continuing to kill others on and on.

Was pretty confusing to understand what you said when u started saying "Og Gangrpe master" or something like that. I just think it isn't fair that majority of the community doesn't like how the rules were changed and gangrp was going just fine and developing like bearducky was saying, people were already getting into p2l as well.

Also.. I'm fairly sure a lot of the community is fine with these changes. I've only seen a couple of gangrpers (which were the ones who abused kps and mass murdered in the first place) being upset about it, which is natural ofc.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
If anyone's finding it difficult to get people to agree to let you kill their characters, maybe try and move on, do something else other than mindlessly killing people, try interacting with the various sports teams on SRP, or potentially join one of the many factions on SRP! there's more to the server than just the GangRP aspect, I hope people will eventually realize this and interact more with others outside of just Gangs.

hebwig

Level 111
This is my own opinion (yes I am a gangrper), and I think the rules may make it a lot more difficult than it already is. I have had so much trouble with KPS and major permissions in the past, and now I find it extremely difficult. I also find it to be a little un-realistic to actual game play, as I find you wouldn't ask permission in irl to chop someone's leg of if you understand what i mean. Again this is completely my opinion on the topic you are completely free to disagree and try prove me wrong on mine.

Hi! For you and for anyone else agreeing with this suggestion, I implore you to read my original thread and every reply that I made to players within it. I describe in elaborate detail how the re-evaluation of kill permissions is beneficial to GangRP and the community as a whole; and, it's worth mentioning that it is MEANT to be troubling to gain kill permissions and major assault permissions. I expand on this and the reasoning behind it in the original thread.

If you are looking to disprove me on any part, feel free to screenshot any section of my responses and elaborate upon them within this thread. However, please respect the fact that I don't want any blind disagreements that have not bothered to read any of my side. I've explained myself a multitude of times.

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I mean, you also wouldn't take someone's arm because they were rude to you if you wanna be 'realistic' sooo..

Tourning

Level 8
Tourning
Tourning
Rich
The agreement is OOC, if they don't agree to kill their character, use your big boy thinking cap to figure out a cool roleplay scenario to play out, simple as

Users who are viewing this thread