B0JANGLZ
Omega+

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

Systaltic.

Other Accounts (for history reasons):
emerveiller (MAIN), emerveiller02, opisometer, Tohka7

Previous bans (include appeal links):
I only have one! (surprising) It was for OOC toxicity, harassment, and failure to comply with staff orders. This happened…… around November?
I don't have access to link it.

Discord Tag:
shishi!#6200

Do you have a working microphone?:
Of course, I do!!

Timezone & Country:
EST, America.
yes you asked for BST people, I'm just free all the time

Links to any current & past applications:

REPORTER APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
TEACHER APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
KPD APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Authorization Application [ACCEPTED]
PROFESSOR APPLICATION [DENIED]

I only included major applications

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on practically every single day, during the week it's shortened due to schooling.
MON-THURS: 4 pm-11 pm FRI-SUN: Literally anytime I’m not busy, and I'm not a busy person…

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

LAWYER!!! Though if they do get filled I could always pick judge, both are appealing to me. I really like lawyers

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying may seem simple, however, I actually do plan on going into law when I leave high school. There has always been something about me that has liked debating, and getting my side across with evidence! I also have a large fascination with court cases, it's a little... Extreme. This, in turn, will give me a somewhat law-type feeling! I have many other roles when it comes to SRP, college, reporter, ex-KPD, and ex-teacher. All of these experiences I've loved, and the roleplay I've gained throughout this, have been lovely! I feel as if it's time I branch out into the government faction, and take my OOC knowledge more IC with courting.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do! I skim the document again every now and then.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I have a lot of goals, actually, one being most definitely long-term.
Some of them include me actually getting a bit of experience legally, even if it's a Minecraft court. Handling cases and creating opening statements, gathering evidence, and creating an all-around amazing roleplay experience.
My character was a police officer, and as I developed her, I realized she doesn't actually seem like the type to be a police officer. Her becoming a lawyer, and being able to be the way she is, will only expand her personality and story more, making it so she is able to be herself while continuing her career in law.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A lawyer, a defender, an accuser. A lawyer is multiple things when it comes to the courtroom. The way they act, the way they can simply convince the mind of a jury to pick guilty or innocent based on just their knowledge in my opinion is amazing. Their clients install so much trust into them, to allow them to represent them on their behalf. Reviewing the evidence, creating a side of the case, all just to prove someone innocent, or guilty.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I completely understand!

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do!

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, 100%!

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have, front to cover!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I will be, depending on the time, however, I am very not busy, so I'm sure I’ll attend almost all of them

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Sayumi Tachibanazono

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms

Current age:

Date of birth:
03/06/1996

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Major(s):
Law and justice/Criminology

Minor(s):
Forensics

Work experience:
Metropolitan Police Academy
~ 2016-2018
Patrol Officer for Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department (L.T Suggested moving to a new department due to needed officers) ~ 2018-2020
Patrol Officer for Karakura Police Department ~ Resigned, 2020

Political background:
Due to my past police career, My political background had become somewhat absent. I used to be highly political in my college years, attending assemblies and helping with supporting elections as well. When I began my time at the police academy, that's where it started to trail off. I always kept up with the news and changes to the law, understanding what I needed to know about the representatives I was to vote for. Once I finished my academy time, I got a bit more into it, and I proudly say I've been supporting the Liberal Democratic party since voting age, regardless of my absence.

Nationality & born location:
Japanese; Yokohama, Japan

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
JSL (applied)

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I believe that I am a good candidate due to my past experience with the law. As a now ex-police officer, I have seen my fair share of how law and the legalities it contains, how trials work and how I believe people deserve the proper justice in their actions. I also believe that with my knowledge, I will thrive in this position for I have the proper skills to execute the job, while also learning more about it through experience. I have the communication skills as well as interpersonal skills to rightfully defend my clients, for I am well versed in the field. I look forward to contributing my skills and experiences to the faction if, given the opportunity, it’s not just my background that makes me the ideal candidate, but also my drive to learn more about the world of Law.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,after reading through it I've decided to accept this:
  • Good application, with all the necessary information listed
  • Message me on Discord or start a conversation on the forums in order to get things set up

Users who are viewing this thread