Level 5
xtgs
xtgs
Rich
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
xtgs

Previous bans (include appeal links):

I was sadly banned in May 2021 for entering the school while suspended. I deeply regret my childish actions, and I can assure you that I have matured enough to be able to follow the server's rules.

Discord Tag:

_tgss

Do you have a working microphone?

Yes, I do, and I am willing to use my working microphone whenever required.

Timezone & Country:

+3 GMT / Jordan

Links to any current or past applications (spoiler:

Ghaith's 3rd Arabic Application: Accepted
Ghaith's 2nd Arabic Application: Denied
Linus' Arabic Application: Denied
Ghaith's Police Application: Denied
Chris' 2nd English Teacher Application: Denied
Chris' English Teacher Application: Denied
2nd JSL Application: Accepted
JSL Application: Denied
11/7 Shop Application: Denied Denied

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on SRP is very prominent, as I am quite active due to my enjoyment of exploring the different aspects of the server, meeting new people, and trying new experiences. I usually play for prolonged hours whenever I am free, as being on the server is one of the only things I do in my free time. Although I have never been accepted into one of the adult factions of the server, I find myself enjoying the roleplay experience with people who have, which motivated me to push myself to write this application. With my hard work in creating a newly constructed unique character for my lawyer job, I believe that I will be able to enjoy the server more and be more active, but for now, I typically play for a minimum of 3–4 hours per day, although I typically find myself exceeding that number drastically. If I were to rate my activity on a scale of 1-10, I would rate it a 9/10

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?

There are many reasons that motivate me to apply for this role. To begin with, as I have mentioned before, I enjoy meeting new people to roleplay with, and I find myself roleplaying with the adult characters of the server more often, and this is something that pushes me to apply for a role as an adult. Another reason I am applying for this role is my love for law in the real world. As a literature student, I had to read a fictional book about law, and I fell in love with the main character’s stellar personality and their cunningness. This pushed me to watch some shows and movies about the law, which further expanded my interest in this topic. I believe that I am able to make a great lawyer, as I have extreme interest in the topic and am able to think and memorize laws easily. After having gone to jail on one of my characters in SchoolRP and wanting to start a case, I noticed how beautiful the legal system in Karakura is, and I felt like I would be able to excel as a character in this faction, defending and prosecuting people in court. Finally, I have some real-life legal experience, having participated in three Model United Nations where I was in some type of court in all participations. I loved the experience and was able to do really well in it, and being able to do something like that on a regular basis would be amazing.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws and Constitutional rights?

I have read Karakura’s laws and regulations as well as the Constitutional Rights before writing this application to familiarize myself with them, compare them with real-life laws, and make sure that I would enjoy this role. I would say that I have a good understanding of Karakura’s laws and Constitutional rights, and I will make sure to revise them throughout my journey as a lawyer to grow my understanding through repetition and practical application.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?

For me, I believe that being in the government faction as a lawyer will help me improve my real-life debate skills, as well as being able to meet many new people through this job where I will be prosecuting or defending them, allowing me to make more friends. The idea of being able to increase my debate skills may help me later on in life in case I decide to study something associated with law, which I am interested in. Being a lawyer will also teach me many important things that may be useful to me, such as how to intimidate people, how to find loopholes in some situations, and how to be smart in my thinking. I believe this could also boost my playtime, as I enjoy this type of roleplay, allowing me to enjoy the server even more than I already do!

As for my character, Abdullah is Qatari royalty from the “Al-Thani” Family. This family is the richest and most powerful family in the country of Qatar, and being part of it meant that his life was already set out for him. Abdullah didn’t like that, though; he enjoyed the idea of being able to make it in life by himself rather than being born successful with everything handed to him for his family name. He wanted to do something meaningful in his life. That’s why he decided to study law and leave his country of Qatar to move to Karakura, where his name is not well known. This way, he could attempt to make a name for himself as one of the best lawyers in Karakura rather than just being known for his family name. Abdullah is also interested in educating people from other parts of the world about his diverse culture and introducing them to the many traditions that take place in his country. Finally, he is looking to become a person of power in the Japanese city of Karakura by earning it himself, unlike how it happened in Qatar, by climbing the ranks and becoming one of the richest and most influential.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

Lawyers, also known as legal attorneys, are people who practice law to help in the process of delivering justice. They are able to either defend a client or prosecute someone, depending on their client’s wants. Attorneys are people who are aware of the law and how it must be practiced. They must do everything they are able to do in order to protect their clients or succeed in prosecuting others. Lawyers are typically well-composed and respectable members of society. A prominent skill that they have is the ability to debate and ask powerful questions that make their clients look good. They must also be capable of conducting field research to find important information that may be important for the case they are working on and may just allow them to make a breakthrough. It is known as one of the hardest and most competitive jobs in the world, as it requires a confident, smart, and well-composed person to succeed in this field of law.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted, you can be subject to removal at any given time?

Yes, I acknowledge this and am aware that if this happens, it would be for a valid reason.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?

Yes, upon my acceptance, I will shift my roleplay focus to becoming an outstanding lawyer like no other.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?

Yes, I am aware of this, and I will be aware to ensure my character has no bias towards anyone for any OOC reasons.

Have you read and agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?

Yes, I have read and fully agree to the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings and events?

Yes, as long as I do not have any OOC commitments or if the meeting is at a time I cannot attend.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Abdullah Al-Thani

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:

20th of February 1997

Male

Academic Degree:

Master’s degree in Law and Political Science

Major(s):

Law
Political Science

Minor(s):

Psychology
Economics

Work experience:

I was able to obtain real-world experience when I attended Downing College at the University of Cambridge; where I participated in a two-year assessment program, helping numerous British Legal Clinics and Firms. I had become deeply involved in a wide range of legal cases at that point in time, including criminal, civil, and economic disputes. However, my role in the prosecution of Mrs. Jayne Swansane had the most significant effect on my professional life.

I diligently constructed a powerful argument against Mrs. Swansane for her first-degree murder of Jason Clocker with the help of the Cambridge Regional Law Firm. The trial received extreme popularity and quickly rose to become one of the United Kingdom's most important cases in 2021. I was able to demonstrate Mrs. Swansane's guilt as a result of my extensive investigation and powerful arguments. Being a part of such a renowned case reaffirmed my love for serving justice and inspired me to persist in battling for it in the future.

Political background:

Having been born into a Qatari royal family and studied political sciences, I am well educated in politics. Although my country may have slightly strict political leaders, my political views are strictly neutral. Although I enjoy learning and discussing politics, I do not support certain views. I rather enjoy educating myself in this field to give up-to-date and unbiased opinions in discussions and debates. Not holding any strict political views while still being highly educated in this field allows me to deliver high-quality legal work without holding a strict or stubborn opinion, which could lead to bias.

Nationality and birth location:

I am a Qatari, born in the capital, Doha

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

Arabic
Japanese

Criminal record:

N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

I believe that I am one of, if not the best, candidates to get this job for many reasons. To begin with, I studied law at one of the most prestigious schools in the world and succeeded in finding the breakthrough information for one of the most important cases in the United Kingdom. I am also extremely well educated on politics as a result of my studies in political sciences as well as being born into a powerful Qatari royal family. My high grades throughout my law education over my 2 Majors and 3 Minors are a signal of my ability to think critically while also being proficient in time management, which helped in my success in these subjects.

Time management is one of my prominent skills, which I am able to make striking use of to balance my personal life and work life. Having said that, I am willing to sacrifice my personal life for work, as working in the law field is one of the things I enjoy most. My love for law allows me to complete more research about the cases I am currently tackling in my free time, providing my clients with a more powerful lawyer who will help in their cases.

I believe that I am a hardworking individual who puts work before anything else. I left my life in Qatar as royalty to make a name for myself, as I did not enjoy how people treated me well just because I was born into a certain family by luck. This is one of the reasons why I will ensure that I give 110% effort to all of my cases, as I would love to succeed in a city such as Karakura where my family is not as well known. I am a confident and well-composed person who is able to speak in public with no fear, as well as being able to face stressful situations while keeping calm and thinking rationally. I am a religious person who seeks nothing but good in life, and I will use my passion and excellence in law to do my best to ensure that justice is served.

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to accept you:
  • Please get in touch with me via Discord, @Aania to start the process and get you set up!​
Welcome to the Government Faction! :D

Users who are viewing this thread