What is your Minecraft username?:
FireflyRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Firefly#9908

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CST

Describe your activity on the server:

I am on every day after work for about 2-6 hours.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do understand

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Librarians prepare new materials, classifying them by subject matter and describing books and other library materials to make them easy to find. ... They collect and organize books, pamphlets, and other materials in a specific field, such as rare books, genealogy, or music..

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a lot of rp experience and would like to continue that level of experience since it is changing every day! And I would love to do something that I love the most

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor.40757/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher.39392/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application-for-english.39373/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/police.38666/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-possibly.37479/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish.38674/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl.36398/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Student 18 Grade 12

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Mélani would let out a sigh as she would look for the person using that type of language. And after she would find that person she would then say ”Please refrain from using that language in this school, as not only is it degrading to others and rude. This highschool has a reputation to hold and we should do our best to keep it that way.”

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Mélani would put her hands in between the two fighters separating the two that were fighting and would ask them along with another co-worker to follow her to head somewhere more quiet that way she could talk to them without possibly embarrassing them in front of the other students and when they would get somewhere quiet she would then ask what caused the fight and hear both story’s and then request help from the SLT for them to carry out further action

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Mélani would walk up slowly behind the school employee who was doing something that could potentially hurt them or hurt a passerb. She would calmly speak so as not to startle them and cause them any harm she would then ask them to think about the consequences of what will happen if they get hurt or if someone else gets hurt. She would then ask them if they would like to talk as we went to go get someone else who was more qualified to handle the situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

After stepping into the break room she would walk over to the coffee machine and pour herself a cup of joe as she would then sit down beside her co-workers and ask them how their day is going and listening if to see if everything is going okay or if they are stressed. She would then wait till after her co-worker was done speaking to tell a joke to hop make her do-worker laugh and not feel as stressed when she ultimately goes back to her respective place of work wether it be the nurses office or the english teachers class.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Mélani would put her hand in her purse rummaging through it as she would grab her keys and put them in the lock struggling to unlock the door she would finally get it as she would adjust her dress and the tie she wore around her neck preparing herself for anything that happened that day

/me She’d walk around the library inspecting the bookshelf rearranging the ones out of place and putting them in order as well as pick and books up on a nearby table and putting them on the shelf while arranging them to be in order. Then she would go behind the des maging sure everything was in order

/me She’d look at the student who walked to the librarians desk and would smile and with a warm tone she’d say “Hello! How can I help you today?” and after they asked for a card she would get up from her desk and grabbing the book with one hand and grabbing the card she would set the card down first and would say “That will be 2,000 yen pleas!” After he paid she would hand them the card and the book wishing him a good day

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Mélani Ritsuo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss Rose

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Dating

Academic Degree:
Bachelors degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English, Punctuation

Minors:
Math, science, History

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Japan

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:
Russian, Japanese

Backstory
Mélani Rose Ritsuo. Was born into a rich town in France to rich parents she grew up treated fairly and just. She had few pro with her parents but they were small and not that profound So she was treated like a regular girl. Until she was 5 and her mother passed away. Her father became depressed and angry and a drunkerd. And he despised people who were gay or lesbian because he simply didn’t understand why they liked about same sex relationships. So he told his daughter ”If I ever find out you know anyone gay bisexual or lesbian. I will disown you without a second thought” And years later when she was 17 her best friend confessed to Mélani that she liked her. And that she was bisexual. Well her father was drunk and Mélani had left her bedroom door open by accident. And her father heard the conversation and was livid and drunk. So he got up and went to the kitchen to grab something out of a drawer and then slammed the drawer shut and the handle broke off, so he went upstairs and hit Mélani on the face with it breaking her nose and pealing some skin off to where she would have a scar across her nose. This also left her with a wheezing sound, he sent her to Karakura and disowned her that day the same day she arrived a professor adopted her and took her in as her own. She had trouble fitting in until she met Nichole. Who was a sweet girl and talked to her. They started talking more and more. And shortly. They dated. Mélani introduced Nichole to her new adoptive mother. And said that they are dating, and they dated for the coming years hopefully soon getting married to the love of her life.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I see how much joy the jobs bring to people. And I myself would love to participate in that feeling as well. Knowing that I Am doing something that helps students prosper and grown and. Expand their knowledge. And not want them be looked down upon by those who might have a higher knowledge about that certain subject. In fact someone close to me once told me “ Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth” And we would have never seen that without books. Books are what brought us into modern times. Books are what people used in kingdoms to talk about the fortune and fame of past kings and queens. Books kept us alive for so so long. Because it brought wisdom with it.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes I worked as a English teacher.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I love books, and I think they are severely under rated by some people. And I think I would be good for this position because, I am calm and collected, hard working and will put all my energy into helping people understand at their own pace the feeling of the power of imagination when reading a book. And have something to turn to when they are bored or need some thing to do. And when they need information that they might not be able to look up On the internet.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
None

Do you have any questions?:
None

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Librarian at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

I'll give you a chance with this role, if you attempt to role-hop and join another faction without proper reasoning, you'll be blacklisted from re-applying​

Users who are viewing this thread